SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Really P.O'd. How stupid do they think we are?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from the Lotto Lads. A Canadian lottery, hosted in S.Africa, and paid in US dollars. I"m Canadian and not once have I heard of lottery winners being paid in "United State Dollars". The attachment is merely a bunch of BS and a link to a site of Canadian lottery winners, and not one is in AFRICA.

"Mrs. Jean Chatzky's" tel.# number is in Kentucky, which last I looked, is not in Saskatchewan or S.Africa. And "Kinder Dine Road, SK"? As far as I can find, it doesn't exist.

I wish that someone with more patience than I have could PLEASE smack this fool around. I get too infuriated, start verbally abusing the lads, lose them and am a dismal failure at baiting. Crying or Very sad
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mg==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Draw Commission <[email protected]>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: QIy1oIULmHewvuvAxsisG6m81b8CLk7tOmeywmY90crtvgeqYF26fJsn+CfUqoKlxFXEuWFWWtL1jXqiiq1K3nKQAlUvY38a
Received: from bay0-omc3-s18.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.218]) by bay0-imc3-s32.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 15:50:24 -0700
Received: from BAY107-W8 ([64.4.51.108]) by bay0-omc3-s18.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 15:50:12 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_af82af46-1c0d-4269-a5eb-d920a71960d5_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.31.237.78]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: CONGRATULATION!!! Your Email Has Won ($1.Million United State
Dollars)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 22:50:12 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Apr 2009 22:50:12.0915 (UTC) FILETIME=[B6C94830:01C9B577]

--_af82af46-1c0d-4269-a5eb-d920a71960d5_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_8a82ee00-f12b-474e-867e-989ee284af76_"

--_8a82ee00-f12b-474e-867e-989ee284af76_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Please View the Attachment and Call Mr. Jonas Radebe on This No :+( 27) 72 747-1100.or Email:[email protected] As Soon As Possible. Thanks You.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Jean Chatzky
Tel/Fax: +1-270-897-3411
Canadian Draw Commission

Contents of the attached DOC:

Canadian Promotional Draw Commission.
711 Kinder dine Road, SK, Canada S7N4V8
Mrs. Jean Chatzky
Attention: Winner

WINNING NOTIFICATION

The Canadian Government sponsored this lottery for the promotion of the 2010 Soccer World cup to be hosted in South Africa.

We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro-Afro-American Sweepstake Lottery International Programs held on Sat Jan 3, 2009, in Ontario, Canada. Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number: B956475604545 100, with Serial Number 46563760 drew the winning numbers 4 13 17 25 36 48 with a bonus Number 28   for LOTTO 6/49 under the choice of the lottery in the 2nd category of bi-weekly six.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 10,000,00 companies and personal e-mails. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your prize is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous elements. Please be warned!

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$1,000,000.00 (0ne Million United States Dollars) in cash credited to file EAAL/9080118308/05. This is from a total cash prize of US $2,000,000.00 Million dollars, shared amongst the 2nd category of bi-weekly two lucky winners in this category Worldwide.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Afro booklet representative office in South Africa as indicated in our computer draw system, this particular draw was selected to promote the 2010 World Cup to be hosted in South Africa hence your winning information must be kept CONFIDENTIAL to avoid double claiming which leads to cancellation of your prize if occurs.

In view of this, your US$1,000,000.00 (0ne Million United States Dollars) would be released to you by an accredited commercial Bank in South Africa through our African agent in South Africa once you forward to him the congratulatory message you received.

To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding agent in South Africa immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, below are his contact details:

Name: Mr.Jones Radebe
Tel: +27 72 747 1100
Fax: +27 86 608 9440
Email: [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Jean Chatzky
Tel/Fax: + 1- 270-897-3411

NOTE: Winning numbers for Sat Jan 3, 2009 draw visit: http://www.canada.com/findit/lotteries/results.aspx?id=6 Confirm under Lotto
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
I get too infuriated, start verbally abusing the lads, lose them and am a dismal failure at baiting. Crying or Very sad

Have you checked into getting a mentor?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good that you haven't pointed any of this out. These mistakes may serve to help warn potential victims of his scam.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey ScammedOut, if you want to hurt the lads (and verbal abuse doesn't really do that) look at site killing or something that you know will make them cry... Crying or Very sad

If you can learn to develop a relationship with the lad, you can make him cry one tear at a time... Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Site killing..not sure if this is what you mean, but every time I get a fake scam bank site, I write to the bank at the appropriate email addy.

Not once have I ever gotten even any acknowledgement of my email.

Two days ago, I got a fake bank site email which originated not 10 miles from me. The ISP was of a local cable/internet sevice.

I wrote them, including the email. They responded immediately:

Quote:
As an Internet service provider, xxxxxxx supports the respect of the law
and of Netiquette by their users. We have archived your complaint, and
necessary measures will be taken against our user. If further breaches were
to occur, his account could be permanently closed.

I just checked now and the bank site is still up and working and who knows how many people have sent their bank acct# and PIN no..Sad

No one seems to care, but if I can help kill sites, I would gladly do it.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What you are most likely doing is reporting phishing sites that have been designed for identity/ financial information theft (which is also a good thing, but affects a totally different group of people).

Fake sites we deal with are generally not for purposes of identity theft; rather they are sites created to convince the victim the scams are real or to provide a reason for payment. For example, they may be fake banks, which require payment to open an account (via WU, no less); delivery companies for the "shipper" you have to send the money to so the fake buyer can receive the item; fake charity sites to convince you your money is going to help others.

Rather than report to a real bank, when you kill a site here, you are doing the research--putting together the evidence the site is fraudulent, often finding copies or linked sites, and providing the webhost with the evidence that it is fraudulent. Ultimately, your actions are what bring the site down, so you can know that are hitting the scammer where it hurts, as that fake site cost them money and probably time too...

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't forget the pretty flag you get to add to your signature. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dorothy for that clear explanation of what we do in the FAKE SCAMMER BANKS & SITES forum! Very Happy

ScammedOut, if you are interested in learning more about killing fake sites, please come visit us! Read the stickies (Yes, there are more there, but the lovely Ima wrote many of them and they are wonderful!) and there is one thread there where you can sign up for more site killing information to be PMd to you. And you can check out the list of site killing mentors that are always willing to lean you a hand.

And becky is right; the flags are cool, too! Wink

Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw ScammedOut,

Don't get down on yourself. With a little patience, the more frustrated your lad becomes, the more your frustration will subside. Or as mentioned, you could get soome real gratification against the b.....stds
in the FB department Evil or Very Mad

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I understand better. Thank you Dorothy!

I'll delve into that very soon Dora! Hurting lads would be my pleasure and whacking their wallets will have to do since beating them with sticks is not possible. Very Happy
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I like the cut of your jib.

Wander down to the Fake Bank Forum and meet up with Dora. The gang down there will get you on the path.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's understandable that anyone flounders at the start of their baiting life. I had the same problem. I didn't take up the offer of a mentor and got nowhere. It was only when I came up with a silly idea that I got replies that amused and interested me.

It's a two way process. You not onl have to interest the scammer, but yourself too, and as I have a pretty weird sense of humour, that's the way I go.

My first try was to reply to all scam mails as a Russian model (female) something like

Quote:
I am Ludmilla Kosokal0v and I am not knowing how you got inside my box as is highly most top secret and personal to me. If you want to be joining my fan club please let me know and I will send you fotographics but if you are wanting to speak with other matter, like job or for money, please to send me what details you have.

I did that as a bulk reply to all scam mails. I didn't have to even read their crap, and the door was open to me confusing the issue. I also took great pleasure in making my English worse than theirs.

Nowadays I pretend to be a Lad and offer to hand them fake work if they are prepared to travel.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's understandable that anyone flounders at the start of their baiting life. I had the same problem. I didn't take up the offer of a mentor and got nowhere. It was only when I came up with a silly idea that I got replies that amused and interested me.

Very true.

Most newbies (myself included) start off by wanting to shoot at everything and invariably missing the target! Most people find their niche after a while and settle down to spend their time doing what they are good at.

Nobody on here suggests a mentor 'cos newbs are assumed naive and a liability, it's because at sometime in the past they were started off by their own mentor and are speaking from experience.

Your mentor will help in a variety of ways and more than likely involve you in one of their own baits as a way to learn. They certainly won't have a 'my way or highway' attitude nor will they tell you not to 'steal' their ideas. Mentors have even been known to learn a few tricks from their Mentees!

All scam e-mails are the same. Nearly all the 'office' Lads just change the relevant fields and bulk mail them out. A lot of replies we send are just dealt with in a similar manner by copy/pasting the next step. Getting them 'off-script' is the target and as you hone your skills, you will find that it becomes easier to do.

Nigerian 419 activity is not new. It began with actual letters delivered by something called a postman. They then got technology and unsuspecting businesses would arrive for work on the Monday morning to be greeted by fifty feet of fax paper and a smoking machine. For the lads, the rise of the internet has been the perfect medium for their activities. When Eat3r and other sites first started up, the Lads were quite dense and unaware of us. As we have evolved, so have they and they are very aware of us and will usually spot a standard baiting name or a reply that's too familiar. They know how to Google now and so you need to be careful what you post and where. As you establish your baiting modalities, Google yourself once a week (bait safe) to see if your baiting activities show up. If they do, burn the e-mail addy and edit or remove any relevant posts.

To somebody just starting to bait, what they see here might seem futile and quite childish but it has a serious purpose. The Lads have limited time and resources so if we have them then they have less chance of hitting a potential victim. Baiting is also good for you! If you've had a crappy week at work, 'punch' a lad or two on Skype or Yahoo.

As you learn, so the rewards will come. Your first Trophy is like your firstborn child.....................wrinkly and makes no sense. So slap your Lad until he gets it right. Your first flag or safari hat will look quite lonely at the bottom of your posts but they will soon grow and as you've no doubt noticed, a lot of baiters here have an awesome collection which is a reflection of their skill and dedication. Any of them will probably tell you that they are now quite easy to get because they have found their niche and have honed their skills.

I don't have any hats or flags or banks 'cos I'm crap................fingers crossed that you don't get me as your Mentor!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My admiration for everyone here, and the endless ways you all dream up to torture lads knows no bounds!

I did have something going with a Loan Lad. It seemed to be going well, with nonsense like Doc Holliday and arguing over non-existent interest rates etc...but then I ran out of steam/ideas and cut him loose. This is where a mentor (and patience) comes in, I know.

But doesn't anyone here get discouraged? I mean, they're like cockroaches - you step on one, and 1,000 more get away. I know I should see lad-slapping the way I saw rescuing cats: Saving one doesn't seem like much, but it means everything for that one. We have to concentrate on the lad who DID spend money on safaris, or tattoos, or whatever.

I"m sorry for rambling, but it does seem overwhelming. I'm ready to try once more. I'll pick a fresh, juicy one out of the basket and get a mentor this time. I hate being a failure.

Thanks for taking the time to read my whining! Very Happy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd be surprised what you can do to scammers. Twisted Evil

At the moment I, with another baiter, have infiltrated two scammer gangs and plan to put them in conflict with each other, like the Bruce Willis film 'Last Man Standing'.

The evil stuff is on the way. No baiter will be harmed during the making of this bait. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
Saving one doesn't seem like much.

But all of us together waste the time of a lot of lads. I had an immense feeling of satisfaction when I found out my lad had spent 14 hours in total on the website answering questions. That was 14 hours he couldn't be scamming other people.

In my view, if we save one person from the humiliation, stress and injustice of being scammed out of their money, it is all worth it.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer: Is there a post somewhere about that? You're pure evil geniuses Wink

@ScammedOut: Like everybody says, you'll find your way and then all will be right (for you, not for the lads). And as there are thousands of lads, don't worry if you lose one... You'll find out when you're going to far and then retry on another... Good luck Wink

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Inkerman

Great post!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's early days yet.

It's impossible to know what the outcome will be, but if Bruce Willis did it, it can't be that hard. Laughing

No idea is new in baiting, but don't underestimate what you can do to scammers who are completely predictable, dishonest and not as bright as they think they are.

All baiters have is their brains - which is a very significant advantage over most scammers. Laughing

Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Pastor Frank.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of those names certainly seemed familiar to me.

Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia entry about her:
Jean Chatzky
Education University of Pennsylvania
Occupation Financial journalist, author, motivational speaker

Jean Sherman Chatzky (born 1964, Michigan) is an American financial journalist, author and motivational speaker. Serves as AOL's official Money Coach. Chatzky has given personal financial advice on various TV shows. She is the financial editor for NBC's Today Show.

Best I can tell, she is divorced and lives in the suburbs of New York City. I'm quite certain that she would be appalled to discover that her name is connected to a financial scam.

Closed lad accountsEaster Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic