SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One tired scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

I have summed up courage to contact you,to make a passionate appeal to you to assist us to invest the sum of $10 Million in your COUNTRY. please get

back to me immediately .

They just get lazier Rolling Eyes

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go one better and reply "ok" Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that the sum is too small to really help with the national debt. Try to get him to make the amount larrger! Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, Gimme a minute to finish dessert though Smile

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer: "Please contact my barrister/bank/etc/ at ....."

Sure, have them contact me.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whatever you do...do....it.........very............slowly.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or when you get one of those ungodly long emails where they go to great lenghs to explain how their scam is legit... give em' a one word reply. "Huh?"

In this case I'd make em' explain every detail. Even which post office/wu to send money from and directions to get there.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then when they've given you all the info a couple of times, tell him there's a court order out prohibiting you from using Western Onion and can you use paypal instead.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, race ahead until you have to send the scan of your passport and you can send the 1.5GB renamed dll file.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nelsonsbattle wrote:
Nah, race ahead until you have to send the scan of your passport and you can send the 1.5GB renamed dll file.

But make sure you send a 40x40pixel one first. That should be big enough for him to see its a passport, but small enough so he can't read it.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic