SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's this format - sending valid MTCN?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so I just received this format - but I don't quite get it. Is it as simple as sending something valid that is supposed to make me trust it, or is there more to it? My mentor suggests that it'd likely be a very small amount rather than the $5k it claims.

Any thoughts? Just cause it looks interesting I'm probably going to straightbait it, and not make any attempts to collect on this particular payment.

Quote:

Attn:bruckner,

Your mail is hereby acknowledged. As I was instructed by our western union oversea officer Mr Scammer in london United Kingdom , The details of your first payment of US$5,000.00 is given here below:

Sender's Name: Scammer

MTCN: [a real MTCN, as verified online!].

Test question: Scammer
Answer:Yes

Please track to confirm the status of your payment online through www.westernunion.com

As soon as you confirm the payment as 'available for pick up, you should contact our Western Union Overseas Officer in London United Kingdom for the procedure to pick up your first payment above and subsequent payments: Contact: Mr. Scammer immediately Tel: +44 7501 xxx xxx E-mail:[email protected]

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation as we expect confirmation of the receipt of the above payment to enable us proceed with the next payment.

Congratulations and we will be sending the next $5000.

Yours in service

Ms.Scammerette

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, the MTCN is there to convince you that the money is real and win your trust-- if they have demonstrated their "honesty", you will be more likely to believe them when their "WU Overseas Officer" tells you that you have to pay him a small fee to pick up the money.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please PM that MTCN to a mod, they can make sure it gets taken out of circulation. That way, anyone who checks it will see that it's not valid.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

generally they send a small amount to themselves or a friend and put a hold on it. then give you the mtcn and senders name. when you check it the mtcn is valid in the WU system. If you tried to collect it you would get that feeling you have been sent on a wild goose chase.(dont try)

You would have to send them a fee for them to release the money.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What will happen is they won't give you the security question or answer until you pay them.

I would laugh so much if the security question and/or answer was In who do we trust? God.

Seeing as thats the one they always seem to use.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic