SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi DQ,
SweetCheeks knows how shy I can be with my coffee and donut carrying skills, shame on her for telling Embarassed

Glad your enjoying the bait, so are we, while our pets are not playing as much as we hoped, it is to be expected whenever trying anything unusual, we both said before we started that we wanted the failures and mistakes posted as much as the success, there seems to be a common thought amonst our new members that every single bait is a success and that we can have a lad travel to chad after a week of writing to him, while it is not unheard of for that to happen, there are loads of failures for every success, but every single email they send you has wasted a little bit more time, so that in it's self is a success

Thanks to Google we can travel the world, I just checked on SweetCheeks and came back home in the space of 5 minutes and my IP will not give it away that I haven't

As for these scum making me mad, they do and they continue to, I have seen the hurt they can cause and I have tried to put the pieces back together afterwards many times, it isn't pretty

I did make a promise though, and so far, I am keeping that promise which makes me very warm and fuzzy indeed

Now, onto VPA business
DQ, I would love for you to play the part of my Interior decorator, I have described your appearance but nothing else about you so you are free to do as you please and cosmetic surgery is avaiable if you want to change that as well

I mostly wanted to feed him misinformation about his "Brick Tiles" which is something I have never heard of yet I have worked in construction for over 20 years, I also know that he will not know the answers to your questions so being as lazy as he is he will try to tell you any garbage and hope you dont notice, tile sizes and tile thickness, anti scratch grading and slipness factors are all important things you will need to know but of course the more outragous questions the better and perhaps the tiles porous nature and in particular the lubricant resistance rating would be most important.

Anything else you care for is entirely up to you.

I will PM an addy over soonest

Now, time for another Dopey Des Update, brought to you by the terminally lazy society

This recently in SweetCheeks box

Quote:
Hello sweetheart,How are you doing and everything overthere with you.
honey i am really waiting for my goods to be shiped befor i can take myflight sorry i am taking too long i really want to meet you at the airport in austrialia,and hold you tight with warm kisses.
sweetheart i am really in need of the funds to pay the tax for the custom.please do send me the funds i am really in need of the money to get things settle.
I love you.
Desmond.

Did he not read that Sweety was going to see him in Asia with cash? of course that doesn't tie into his plans so he is in panic mode and doesn't quite know what to say to get the scam going back on his terms

I will let my Darling Wife answer that one when she wakes up in (where is it you are again Sweetheart?) whereever it is she is going to be

PM, on its way DQ

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah! jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I am looking forward to it myself Laughing

I have been a bit lonely so decided to give our pet a little pat, just so he knows he has nothing at all to worry about Evil or Very Mad

SweetCakes explains to Des - cash is on its way

Quote:
Hi Desmond

I dont know whats happening with you SweetCheeks is bringing some cash to you so dont worry, she can sort that out with you, just let her know exactly where you are, we have several smaller offices accross asia as well so it doesn't really matter where you are there, we will always have somebody nearby.

I dont go for that Westy Onion crap or money transfer bull shit, bank transfer is so much safer and quicker even sending cash is better than that, besides, whats wrong with sending cash in an envelope anyway,

I know you are busy worrying Des, but dont worry, it will all work out, I have asked my Interior designer to contact you, I know you didn't respond to my request but i figure it will help you keep your mind off of your money problems there until Sweety turns up.

One more favour to ask Des, please make sure she stays safe while in Asia, it can be such a dangerous place for a beautiful woman to be alone in, and especially while she will be carrying cash with her I feel so much better knowing you will be with her to keep her safe

Thanks Des,

You really are such a special kind of friend

Take care now
SweetCakes

DQ, the stage has been set for you

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Dopey
Quote:
Helo,I hope you understand that myflight date has finaly come to end.please i really need you and sweetcheek,to get to me as soon as possible.My goods cant be here while i am gone it is not really wis for me and i am not going to live without shiping my goods back home.
what i expected befor now is that you can always help me make her see reansons.
I want you to contact her and let her know i need 1500,to pay up my tax here in nigeria
thanks.
Desmond.

Edited with my very hurried reply

Quote:
Yes Desmond

I thought I told you, SweetCheeks is on her way to get ypou now, she has the money with her, please let her know where you are exactly, i know she will be expecting youi to meet her at the airport so you had best work it out quickly

Regards
SweetCkaes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well “doofus des” has been very busy in his internet café.

He is desperate and confused and I hope stressed too.

Laughing

Mail 1 to Cheeks flying to Australia with cash for lad.

Quote:
Hi,how are you and things around you.sweetie i am still stock here just because of 1500.Please i need you to send me the funds i am still here in africa and i could not take myflight because it would be very had for me to live without my goods been shiped to london.
I need you to send me money here in Nigeria, to get the goodsship please i love you get back to me already i sent the informations of how you can send the funds to me through your other friend in Australia.
I love you.
Desmond

OK I will not reply to this sad pile of BS.

Mad

Mail 2 to Cheeks who has now been met by relieved and appreciative Cakes.

Quote:
Hello sweetheart,How are you doing and everything overthere with you.
honey i am really waiting for my goods to be shiped befor i can take myflight sorry i am taking too long i really want to meet you at the airport in austrialia,and hold you tight with warm kisses.
sweetheart i am really in need of the funds to pay the tax for the custom.please do send me the funds i am really in need of the money to get things settle.
I love you.
Desmond.

Cheeks is fagged out from the flight yet still playing the smitten woman expecting the lad to fly as per his mailed travel plans.

Her reply;

Quote:
Dearest Desmond,

Great news babe. Have just arrived here in Sydney. My partner is very happy and relieved I have made it safe and sound. Sorry if I am rushing mail, but just to tell you I will be here with the money you need, I will meet you when you land and cannot wait to take you into my arms sweet man. You have my heart, babe.

Please hurry my love.

Sweety S oxoxxoxoxoxoxoooxxoxoxoxx

Shocked

So now we turn to des mailing Murry.

Quote:
Hello Thanks for the advice,But i think you been a very good friend to us you can equaly explain to her the conditions of things right here in africa for me.
Already i am set to meet her and we will have good times together.what i really need now is to get my goods ship.I am down with no much funds because i alread invested it on what i came here to buy and i really need to get this goods ship as fast as i can befor the time of myflight todayPlease get back to her for me and make her understand i have no one here.
Your friend
Desmond

It will take a while in (ahem RL) for Murry & Kate to get from airport to wherever it is they are going and (ahem do the reuniting thingy). So I will reply later to des, as my husband (confused? ---- Not half as confused as blonde me).

Rolling Eyes

It will give me a little time to work a reply that will surely add to the lads confustication and consternation.

Twisted Evil

Personal note to Murry - Sorry about revealing donut skills - NOT!

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, just because we are married she thinks she can tell everybody all my secrets, next she will be telling everyone about my other skills, ha, thought you were going to get a little Guru gossip did you

Nicely done SweetCheeks, real life has kept me away from being able to spend any time antagonising our pet, but I am back now and will continue to make his life even more miserable, in fact, I have been doing just that Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE.

Half the fun of virtual travel is that time differences can indeed be as much a headache for baiters as the lads. Good job they are simple souls because I have neglected to realise that des’s BS flight has already landed in OZ. I will now allow Murry (see how kind I can be!) to reply himself perhaps informing the lad of just how badly Cheeks has taken his (no show). She, of course has hit the bottle and is inconsolable and will vent her fury much later.

Over to you Guru, make him suffer.

Wink Laughing

[big wink] No worries hubby - despite being deluged with PMs offering all manner of riches and favours, my lips are tightly sealed regarding.....[/big wink]

Shocked

Edit to gladly welcome DQ - your reputation is well deserved, I consider it a very real honour babe to work together.

\/ \/ \/ Drinks? later for sure. Just not that cheap n tacky white wine, OK!

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Starts with "M" My Sweetness Wink just 4 and they are on ice waiting

Off to the Spooner mansion to reply to dopey

Then hope to catch up later at the retreat for drinks.

Will edit shortly

Quote:
Desmond

I must say you certainly can be a cruel heartless man, SweetCheeks has now arrived here and is devastated at you non appearance, what is more important do you think, a beautiful woman who is prepared to pay you handsomely to simply do as your told, or some losy goods you could have put into storage, if your business practices are so bad that you;
A, dont understand the countries tax law
B, Dont have sufficient funds to cever such a piddly amount
C. Fly back to Nigeria when you were already in Asia with the most beautiful woman in the world waiting for you

What the fuck were you thinking, you have hurt her so deeply and I dont know if she will ever get over this.

You are the most insensitive, uncaring, uncivilised, worthless, cock sucking, banana injecting scak of human waste and you are nothing but a ball scratching heart breaking, moronic, disgusting, arse wipe of an insignificant man for what you have done

I will be expecting a very long, handwritten apology to sweetcheeks explaing how you could be such a useless arsehole, slimy piece of garbage to hurt her like that

To make things worse, I thought you loved her and were my friend

I am ashamed to call you friend

I am consoling Poor SweetCheeks in rathjer than this being such a happy occasion

I hope you are proud of yourself

Deeply upset
SweetCakes

Does anybody think I have gone a little soft

I haven't sent it yet, just checking if anybody would like to add any insults before I do

After some discussion, we have decided to go with the draft script with no modifications, slap sent Laughing

For the newcomers, slapping your pet is fun, it relieves all kinds of built up tension but it must be used sparingly, there is a risk to the bait by doing as I have done here, but there is a chance we can make him dance like the little lapdog he is as well and we decided it was worth the risk.

Well, we did say we wanted to push the best baiting practice limits Cool

Editing yet again

We have chosen our next batch of pets from Began Steele's fine list of lads, lets hope we can share the love

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeps let's share some love with these new lads. For love, read pain.

Twisted Evil

Thank you Began for providing the new (ahem) talent. *kisses*

I have selected two sexy and strapping New Yorkers from Nigeria.

Wink Laughing

Identical bog standard short mails thus;

Quote:
Hi again,

You mailed me some time ago while I was busy in Australia. I am now back in the UK and happily have much more free time. I hope you reply soon.

Regards

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And no more than 10 minutes after sending to one of my new pets i get a reply

Quote:
Hello Dear,
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Cynthia Kuma i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Edword Kuma was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail to you i will also like to see yours today!
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Cynthia.

Mine forever hey

For a first reply, that is quite promising Laughing

Edited with photo of this very excited lad

\/\/ You are very naughty, I like naughty

I will send of some BS much the same as i have sent the other pets, i never go to too much trouble early days and either do they

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry magic working well I see. mmmmmmmmm

Wink

Quote:
arthmosphere

Thinks: maybe the arthmosphere is about to alter soon.

Time for more donuts, methinks. DQ maybe feeling a little peckish?

Shocked Razz

[girly whisper] Glad you have joined the bait team DQ, working with us we just might make Murry appear an effective baiter of sorts. [girly whisper]

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ that's the kind of respect you can expect to get after you get virtually married Laughing

Reply copied from initial email to Sandra, a couple of things added for fun and sent

Quote:
Hi Cynthia

Kuma is such a lovely name

You are even more beautiful than I imagined.

OK, so a little about me.

I am an Austrailian and I run the Australian arm of our business, I am about 40 years old and reallly spend most of my time at work, making sure things are going smoothly

I am sure you really dont want to know all about work anyway
Back when I had time I loved going to the park to feed the swans with a special girl.

I enjoy jumping in the hot tub after a hard days work and sometimes miss the special people in my life who always seem too far away.

To be honest Sandra, I am loney and need some company from time to time.

It certainly sounds like this Douglas is a terrible fellow, I am sorry but I dont know if I should be messing in that one, have you contacted a lawyer perhaps they can help

Please do get back to me when you have a chance

Oh, all my friends call me SweetCheeks

Regards
SweetCakes

Yes, I know, perhaps I should have read it first, I kind of think it wont matter Embarassed Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sandra Update

After a few days of absence I thought our pet had given up on our fake MTCNs but apparently not

Quote:
Hey!

I'm sorry for not replying you ontime because i have been thinking so much of what is going on between us but i realise thinking can not solve the problem, that's why i decided to write and let you know the way forward. I dont like a situation you will keep sending money to me and at the end, the money will not reach my hand, in this case- I have made up my mind inorder to make sure that you receive my luggage box that i have told you about. Now, i have made a solid arrangement with a diplomatic courier agent that will deliver the box to you, in australia and the agent will be leaving with the boxes by sunday evening to Aussie. all you need to do is to prepare yourself and wait for his arrival, upon his arrival, he will contact you on phone for you to come for the collection of the boxes. Note that the agent does not know the content of the boxes for security reason, it was packaged as personal effect belonging to you, worth of family treasure. So don't let him know the content of the boxes, i have manage and sell my jewellries to settle the shipment. Murray, i want you to arrange the sum of 7,850.00 USDollars to enable the agent clear the boxes and hand over to you. Make sure that you keep the money ready with you so that he will not be stranded upon his arrival in australia.

Please sweetcakes, don't disappoint me because it took me some tough time before making this arrangement and i want you to deduct all the money, you will be spending Even the money which was picked up in the bank, deduct them all and keep the remaining money and wait for my arrival. Immediately you confirm to me that the boxes has been release to you by the agent, i will give you the information which you will use and send my ticket money to join you over there and also the code of the boxes will be release to you to enable you open the boxes. Hey remember i'd the sum of $2million USDollars in the boxes, contain 1 million in each box, which make it Two boxes. I would need you to write me your cell phone number and complete home address while in your next reply.

I'll be waiting to hear from you soon,
Sandra.

I will discuss that Very important matter with my lovely wife as soon as possible

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My contribution to the party. Very Happy
You two have been lighting a fire under his arse while I was away.
Love to see that. Twisted Evil

Wow Sandra is getting busy too. I had almost thought her gone.

Sent this to Des this morning.

Quote:
Dearest Desmond,

I have been informed by Mr SweetCakes Spooner that I need to get in touch with you about your brick tiles. My name is Ms. Dupree and I am the Interior decorator.

Can you please tell me about the tiles? SweetCakes was very busy and had a lot of urgent meetings and was rambling on about his partner.

So I need you to give me some information if you dont mind. I look very forward to working with you. I have heard what a sweetheart you are. I'm sure we will get along fine.

I would really love to know about the sponginess of the tiles. Their size and thickness too. I need to know the exact color. Are they glazed or non-glazed? Are they antimicrobial? I really need to know about the slipping factor too.....

I have known SweetCakes a while and he often runs around his office nude. Something about his Dr. saying it is good for his skin to air out or something. So we wouldn't want anything to abrasive or slippery for him to slip on or get snagged on. Anything else you could tell me about them would be wonderful.

Chow sweetheart I look forward to working with you.

Angelina

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Triple pain! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you with us DQ

As for lighting a fire under his arse, SweetCheeks has her bunsen burner at his balls and they are nicely roasting right now Laughing

We will be finding lots of new opportunities as the bait progresses for different charactors to add to the pain and fraudstartion

Yes indeed Corona, triple pain is so much more fun but with many lads being part of the bait there are also going to be many opportunities to increase the pain level further for them

I can imagine poor old scumbag Des, sitting at the Cafe, wondering how he is going to reply next, all his magas have left him except these 3, his only promise of a good payday and dreading how much more emails he can handle and still have hair Laughing

@ Corona, we can always find an opening for you as well Wink

Reply sent to Sandra
Here is my reply to Sandra with the all too common in this thread warning about adult themes of a sexual nature and not reading if you may be offended

I might have to adjust the warning in the intro as well

Quote:
Hi Sandra,

I am so glad you have decided to change your mind and your attitude, SweetCheeks will be so happy to see it as well, she only ever wants me to be happy and really does care a lot about me, one of the reasons I love her so much.

As I have told you before, I have no interest in money, my company provides me with everything I ever want, i live a very good life and love sharing that with others, I do wish that SweetCheeks was more trusting of my judgement with our VPAs but alas she does have many things to consider, $10,000 is not a huge sum of money but we cant just be giving it to anybody you know.

Please get your courier company to contact me, it will interest me to see what they are doing with this and I can give all necessary details to them

Dont worry Sandra, we will help you with anything we can so long as you remain loyal to both of us, please get in touch with SweetCheeks as well, I know she would love hearing from you and she should have a little more time to spare.

I have my interior decorator in at the moment, I am getting the office refurnitured and she is getting some great advice from a nice man we met who deals with brick tiles.

Please take care Sandra and dont worry that you had to see your jewelery, I always make sure my VPAs are well dressed and looking a million dollars.

I do have one request Sandra and it is the most important thing here, could you please tell me how you would suck me, it will really turn me to hear how you would do it, you know, I do shave my balls so dont worry about hair in your mouth while your doing it

Fondest regards
SweetCakes

Just to point out here, we all know that the vast majority of scammers are men, few men would like to write about how they would felate another man, even if acting as a woman at the time, this would especially be the case in Africa where homosexuality is much less accepted, so for this dirtbag to write about that will cause him a lot of discomfort while writing and as we all know, causing lads discomfort is the name of the game here.

The other thing I noticed in her email is the mention of the courier company, a big part of this bait is gathering information and scripts for posting so I will happily let him introduce the courier so I can post the scripts and help complete the picture of how the scam works for anybody who may find the details

I have also received a reply from another pet which I will share soonest Laughing

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, we have a new pet called Sophia

Sophia is a refugee camp orphan, father killed by rebels or plane crash, (I only read the first line so if I am wrong and it happened to be a car crash of the Sagbama freeway I do appologise) she will have a large consignment that she wants help with, I really dont like these a great deal, they generally are not as successful as some of the other love scammers but all the same they do have some success at stealing peoples money.

She will try to get me to ring the reverand but I will not, she will want me to write to the courier company for the money and leave her to gather the next maga, I will write to teh courier company for script but I want her time, these scammers normally dont have a great deal of script so we should be playing in off script soon

Anyway, here is her email to me if you care to read it

Quote:
ABOUT MY LIFE,
I am very happy to wish you a happy new year and i want you to know that i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee/orphanage camp,to tell you more about my self,i am miss Sophia Arop 24 yrs the only single daughter of Dr.Justin Yac Arop.I grew up in Sudan my country,

I had my college certificate in the year 2006, I admitted in the local teaching hospital in 2007 there I did my one year in general nursing and pre-midwifery courses before the political and religious crisis in my country began again in Dafur, you read the killings and raping of young girls.
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3496731.stm).

My father was killed along with my mother in a planed air plane assassination,they government accused my father of non co-operation with the wicked president Omar Hassan al-Bashir. They government have been after my life since the death of my father,they killed so many of my relative our house in Dafur was raise down to ashes,I lost all my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my villagers who has co joined with the government. They planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and mother who died in a assassination plane crash in Juba this year .My father being Adviser to the President of South Sudan for Decentralization.

So ever since then,I decided to run away to any African country with the help of Denmark wellfare organization. So i had to run away with other refuge's to where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My father,Dr.Justin Yac Arop of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$10,000,000.00 Million,plus 150 Kilos of Alluvial Gold Dust) in one of the leading Bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you the contact information of the bank and some documents for your confirmation in your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies under you, as i was in my 2nd year in the nursing school as a student nurse, when the crisis started.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to share this feelings face to face. But i was told that this will involve some money for charges before the transfer of the fund into any account that we will provide.

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you out of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you Please all communications should be through this email address only, for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to assist me, i will put things into action immediately because i really want to forge ahead with my life. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
My dear if you agree towards help please kindly furnish me with the following details....

1. Your Full Name
2.Nationality........
3. Your Age ........
4. Your Sex..........................
5. Marital Status.....................
6.Your Occupation................
7.Your Home And Office Address....
8.Your Telephone And Fax Number...........
9.A Scan Copy Of Your International Passport Or Driving License...

To know whom i am about to entrust my late wealth to,finally reach me faster direct on my alternate email address for security reason
Thanks and remain blessed,

From Miss Sophia (removed)

And here is my reply

Quote:
Hi Sophie

Sorry for the rushed reply

I will get back to you with a longer email as soon as I finish with SweetCheeks and the interior decorator

Please, all my friends call me SweetCakes so I would love for you to call me that as well

RegardsSweetCakes

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor little bugger, he's got no chance, And not a hint of compassion from the ugly sisters. Still things can only get worse. Wink

I was only thinking the other day, as I stood in front of my Pool-pit, giving the piranha's a bit of dinner, should he ever be that desperate and lost for words, that he might need to turn to God for a bit of good old salvation, and bible bashing, The good Reverend Spotswood stands ready, with some sound advice, compassion, and a crook shoulder to lean on. There are many temptations and false values in this world, and if he hasn't got a full set he soon will have.. carry on.. Confused Confused

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugly sisters Shocked

Do you mean to tell me that the pictures they sent me of themselves were not them Confused Laughing

I feel we may be able to introduce some pets to The good Reverend Spotswood somewhere if you are interested

Glad your enjoying Weareborg, just quietly, so am I Wink

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I am so glad to be part of the party!!! You all throw the best parties MR. and MRS. Spooner.

I love doughnuts and drinks in any order. Do we play throw the doughnut like we play throw the horse shoe?
Just curious...

I'm so glad to see that the lad list is growing too. Welcome new pets. Hope you stay for a very very long while.

I have heard nothing from Des. *sigh* I guess he is lost somewhere.
Having tax problems and such.

Borg I'm sure you will be a great Reverend. Can't think of anyone better to do some bible bashing. Laughing
Bless your heart and amen, honey. Very Happy

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am considering “drongus des” while I sip my morning coffee. Cheeks (bless her) is suffering the mother of all hangovers but will throw something together with a carrot and a hint of slap later. She is so in lurve and far too forgiving and delusional perhaps, but as she is merely a fantasy bait character she can act irrationally, despite the glaring truth and her partner’s warnings and advice. Will run up the proposed mail, but with it being lad Sunday there is no rush.

Wink

WOW! I am positively sparkling this morning. I turned my bleary eye to the thread and noticed another of my “baiter heroes” on the team. Mmmmmm

Shocked

[welcome] kisses Weareborg [/welcome]

Giggling @ "ugly sisters". Murry (ahem) mistakenly assumed you meant lads, whereas I know to whom you were in fact referring. I am very much the put upon yet beautiful Cinders, to his "dual" role of both very obnoxious and visually disagreeable siblings.

Razz

[girly kiss] DQ [/girly kiss] Loved your des mail - PMSL.

Goat
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait guys, I surprise that you haven't ask for visual proof of Dopey Des's todger, seeing as he was boasting about it.

If you need extras let me know. I'm not easily offended by the type of stuff you have doing thus far.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always looking for extra roles Ophelia Wink

There is a problem with getting the todger pic, Des insists he is a white man but I kind of doubt he has a whiite todger, it could be quite funny to tell him that black todgers are much smaller than a white man's, wether or not there is truth in it he would have to agree with us Laughing

He is quiet for some reason today, I am sure he still loves, perhaps he is off celebrating having such wonderful magas, I doubt it though Laughing

Glad your enjoying it

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote for seeing a todger pic. Very Happy
Is that bad of me? [girlykisses]Kate[/girlykisses] **Giggling** Wink

Here is my latest to Des , since he hasn't responded yet.
Hope it is just a weekend thingy and not that he is neglecting me...
That would hurt my little ol feelings.

Quote:
Hello Desm0nd,

I have been waiting for a reply from you. Sweetcakes has asked me if we are working on his office project yet. I have had to tell him no. I really hope you get back to me soon.
I hate to make Sweetcakes mad. He has a bad temper and I don't want to get on his bad side. You know how the excessively rich are. They have little patience with the rest of the world. They like things done now. I really want to get started on this project as soon as possible. I would like to have it completed before he picks his new VPA. It would be awkward trying to redecorate his office once he has his new VPA if you know what I mean. I really need the answers to my questions about the tiles Desmond. I hope we can get to working together soon. Chow.

Angelina D.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[kisses] Welcome Ophelia Dikki [/kisses]

Cool

A very slow day at Spooners for lad replies, but that allows us baiters to do RL stuff and discuss the much more important things that have a very real baring on life, the universe and todger pics.

Wink

Sweetcheeks still has not replied to "des the love rat", hasn't really give it much thought, maybe tomorrow now. See just what a dedicated baiter I am, lol.

Decided next weekend is Spooner thread Spring Ball, everyone invited, dress and even undress optional, virtually everything goes except party poopin lad n westy chat.

ps Murry isn't aware it is all on his plastic, so don't no one let on.

@DQ <girly kiss> Todger pic available but need mail addy in PM - Photobouquet will not approve I am sure.

Wink

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic