SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm Drunk And Lonely

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always enjoy going for the lads who like to play at being English. The grammar in this one is not too bad so I've got my old Royal Air Force uniform out, dusted off the old moustache and opened a bottle.

Quote:
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District, Abuja.

Attention:Beneficiary,

The BRITISH High Commission in Nigeria, Benin Republic,Ghana and Burkinafaso received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens and Maylaysia,Etc. The countries of Nigeria, Benin Republic, Burkinafaso And Ghana have recompensed you following the meeting held with the Four countries' Government and various countries' high commission for the fraudulent activities carried out by the Four countries' Citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU). A compensation has been issued out in Certified Bank Drafts to all the affected victims and has been already been in distribution to all the bearers. Your draft was among those that was reported undelivered as at on Friday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receive your draft immediately.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 184 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States,we still have more 37 left to be paid the compensations of $2,500,000.00 USD each.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations,you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals.

So keep it secret till they are all apprehended.Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

NFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria and Ghana Couriers was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin,Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the DHL Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU dispatches your Draft on Friday.
You are assured of the safety of your draft and availability. Be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you. Get back to me immediately to check if the delivery date suits you.

Yours in Service,
Mr. John Simmons

Squadron Leader McCorkindale-Templeton is ever so lonely since 'Dolly' got her 'wings' and joined the Holy Flying Corps so he is delighted to have someone to talk to.........................but he does have a tendency to drift off into the past.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Simmons,

Thank you for your recent communication, it makes a refreshing change to read good English. The Nigerian officials who have written to me mean well but they just don't understand our 'British' way of doing things and their grammar is a dog's dinner.

The amount of compensation seems inordinately high as I only lost £23.50 which I have written off against entertainment expenses on this year's tax return. I indulged myself in a set meal for two from 'Wok You Want?' in the High Street and a few tins of 'Boddies'.

How long have you been with the High Commission over there? I'm willing to bet you can't get a good Sunday roast and a nice pint of 'Thuttock's Gut Buggery' down the boozer.

In your missive you refer to a delivery date of which there is no mention. I assume you already have my particulars as those 'Yankie Boys' in their Secret Service are rather good at finding things out. Had them over here during the War you know. Couldn't get enough of our ale. 'Firkins Ring Ripper' and the notorious 'Trenchard's Followthrough Surprise' were particular favourites and are still exported to the New World to this day.

Please tell me a little more about yourself in your next letter. It would be so nice to have somebody to talk to as I'm all alone since Dolly popped her clogs. She's gone to that great Officers Mess in the sky where she is no doubt having a ball with all our old friends. Probably getting done up the 'wrong un' by 'Pinky Bagshott' every night. She wouldn't let me do it though. Oh no, anything for bloody Pinky - the bastard! Still, the law of the Officer's mess is paramount of course. 'What's mine is yours' and all that. Mind you, nobody who was right in the head would go near Pinky's wife with her face that could stop a clock. God she looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp with an arse you could park your Triumph in. Still, she could do the candle trick better than anyone. How it came back out STILL ALIGHT was a bloody mystery.

Anyhoo, the sun is almost over the yardarm (I had a very low one especially installed) so it's time for a little snifter.

Pip pip,
Squadron Leader Johnathon McCorkindale-Templeton (Rtd) OBE, DFC, MCC.

I have a feeling the old boy will get lonelier, and drunker, and will have joined the Royal Navy as this progresses.

Pip Pip, bandits at 5 o'clock.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Top hole old boy

what what etc etc!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tallyho, yoicks and away!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R.E the title - welcome to Eater Laughing

Jolly what?

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody 'ell, he must be pro'er Bri'ish!

Rolling Eyes

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I'll have the fecker drinking Gin & Tonic by the bucketful and pushing cucumber sandwiches in his face before too long.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How's about some cucumbers up the wrong un?

Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inkerman wrote:
Quote:

I'll have the fecker drinking Gin & Tonic by the bucketful and pushing cucumber sandwiches in his face before too long.

And make sure he drinks plenty of tea!

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm all alone since Dolly popped her clogs.

Very touching! Laughing
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Very touching!

She bloody well was with Pinky Bagshott!

Mind you, rules of the Officers Mess......................mustn't forget that!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Squadron Leader Johnathon McCorkindale-Templeton (Rtd) OBE, DFC, MCC.

I can top you I got the VD and Scar flying the old cabbage crate in the battle of Britain, shot 8 of the buggers down.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied...............I won't paste it 'cos it's the usual nonsense and makes no reference to myself or Dolly (the cow)

I sent this........

Quote:
Mr. Simpons! Good afteernoon.

McCorkinkydale here.

I would have though you might have reed my email to you. I did ashk about the devilery date but you have not told me when it is.

i do wish you could have toldd me somethingg about your lif ethere. I do so mish talking to fine English men like yoursellf.

I think my yardarm is too low..i am rather thinking I started on the claaaret too soon.

still, its what we would have done in the mness.

Occifer type me y'know.

anyhooo, must dash. member man, stand up for the Queen! let the ladies sit. dolly would sit on anyboddies cept mine. cow.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic