SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here we go!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to screw up his mind. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELL MY LOVE. Razz
how are you today i hope you are fine for me am OK only that my present condition here is very bad.
my love i will like you to help me fast to complete this transfer so that i can come and leave a happy life with you in your country.
my love i will like to answer your question the camp is located in DAKAR SENEGAL.
so my love i will like you to contact the bank ask them the possibility of the transfer i believe they will get back to you .
i will be waiting for your mail .
YOUR M0DESTER...........+

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this:

Quote:
I was very disappointed at your mail to me. I was expecting more.
I would like to get to know you and it seems that you want to totally pass that. I can help you if I get to know you. That's the way it is, sweety!

She/he sent this:

Quote:
Hello dear
What have i done? why such a mail from you/ dear i am just looking for a nice and understanding man who will understand my present condition and help me out, dear please thing about my life and help me out, i promise to give you a reasonable amount percentage after all your help.
i will wait your mail
wishing you a happy and lovely day
Yours M0dester

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are always looking for somebody who is trusting, caring and understanding of their needs, unfortinately they are the same qualities that make great scam victim for them Evil or Very Mad

Nice baiting Corona, for your first bait as a man you doing great, better than my first attempt at being a woman, perhaps I was too busy looking at my new self in the mirror Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Murry! Laughing

I just sent this to M0dester:

Quote:
My dear!

I am looking for a good woman to love. If I find that someone, they will
never want again. If that be you, we could put your fathers money to
good use. I know how to do these things, my love and you have to believe
in us. Between the two of us our money could save your people from this type of living. Please my love, think about all we could do for others.

I want you to love me first and I guarantee you will not be sorry. I am
the most tender loving man that you'd ever want to meet. You should talk
to my past lovers and they would tell ya so.

Could this possibly be our plan, beautiful babe? Let me know soon, so I
can continue my search if need be.

Hope to hear a yes, yes, yes!

Later!

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I've received the pretty much the same emails, same/similar girl but different poses. One photo she was standing in front of a large full glass dining room cabinet. In my reply I commiserated that things must be truly awful for her in the refugee camp, but it was comforting to see at least they had a good supply of crockery. Laughing
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I'm not so bad at playing man. Cool

Quote:
Re: Hello Darling

Dear thank you for your mail, i want you to know that i have been looking for a nice and lovely man who can love in truth and reality. I want to come to be with you to share my love and all i have to offer with you.
So dear i want you to know that i have been searching for real love since long ago. also i want you to know that it will please me to come be with you soon, hope that you can sponsor to come and be with u

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe I'm not so bad at playing man.

I had best leave that one alone Wink

Quote:
all i have to offer with you

Isn't that sweet, the lad is going to share his goat with you Shocked

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe I'm not so bad at playing man

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo.

Corona, you doing great at playing man.

Laughing

*Girly kisses*

ps

Girls are better baiters anyway. Look at Spooners for example, half the time Murry is ripping off all my good ideas and even the half decent posts by him were in reality written by me.
I merely allow him to post them to save his face and maintain his undeserved guru reputation.

Wink Shocked

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Between this bait and M00t, you definitely have the manly man thing going. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, kissygirlyfriends! Wink

I sent this:

Quote:
Oh Dearest, you don't know how thrilled I am to hear from you. And pray
tell me where you have been. I thought you were hurt or worse. I didn't
believe you could turn your lips away from me. I want you and I want you
now.

Love you,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhemm

Quote:
Thanks, kissygirlyfriends!

First SweetCheeks wants all the credit for our bait, now this

Perhaps I will just leave you girls to it then Rolling Eyes Laughing

BTW, of course your lad is going to get hurt, we dont know how his next tradgedy will unfold but we could narrow it down of course.

Mugged, robbed, lost wallet, detained by hotel, car accident, sick family member, arrested.

Little does he know, his next tradgedy is unfolding before him and it has been induced by Corona and I dont mean beer

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Murry, don't know what to say. Wink

And the lad! Laughing

Quote:
my dearest.
how are you today i hope you are fine for me am OK only that my present condition here is very bad . am very happy to read your mail today and to know that you are trying to help me with your good mind.
dear i will like you to help me fast to complete this transfer so that i can come and join you over there in your country for me better life.
my dear i want to know if you have contact the bank and what did they say .if you have not pls try your best to contact them and ask them the possibility of the transfer i believe they will get back to you as soon as possible.
i will be waiting for your mail.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
me am OK only that my present condition here is very bad

So which is it? Silly lad.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Corona, you doing great at playing man.

I agree! If I was a woman, I'd sure like to have a boyfriend like Corona. Smile

Shocked

Uhh... not that I think about... stuff like that... much. Embarassed

(Edit: Removed a part of my joke that could've easily been taken the wrong way. My apologies to Corona, and to anyone who might've seen it and gotten the wrong idea. My only intent was to compliment Corona, and make fun of myself while I was at it.)

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Awe, I love you! Very Happy

valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL yes it is interesting to be a man sometimes,as my Karl..

It is really good work baiting as men against those female scammer profiles.. they are beasts.

Good you do this clapping Thumbs up

i had some female charactors.. well I still do, but Karl is a hottie.

To the men , and to the female scammers as well.

As When the conversation moves in a chat it is easy to see, if the scammer is a man or woman behind the fake pic, imho.

As, well I am not a man.. but playing one is interesting.

Also i do get that knowledge, that they are actually demanding higher amounts of money from the men. and faster.

Mostly Karl is just a dove to attract them, so that they can be reported and to warn their friends on their friendlists.

I CANT bait all the mails he get.

And have to find out where to put all those scammers up, for others.

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic