SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are you still alive?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was the subject of a mail in my catcher account today....

Quote:
I am Mrs. Pamela Yough; I work with ZENITH BANK PLC. I am member of the new appointed committee for the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE. I was directed to contact you by the Minister to urgently confirm from you if actually you know one Peter Woo and who claim to be your business associate/partner in Nigeria.
The said Mr. Peter Woo and is claiming to us that you are dead and he will like to change all the Information's that you gave to us as our bonafide beneficiary. This development is coming now that the Ministry wants to offset all your outstanding payments to all our legal origin beneficiaries' around the world in which your payment file was affected.

So naturally I reply

As a dead man...
Quote:

Dear Pamela

I regret to inform you that I am indeed dead as Mr Woo claims. I departed the world as a result of freak accident on the 2nd of July 2005 as you can see here: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002382718_horse15m.html

My name is Kenneth Pinyan and I am communicating with you by means of a spirit medium by the name of who resides in Leeds, England.

I hope you can forgive this rather unusual way of contact you but as I have passed over this seems to be the only way. Obviously I cannot speak to you but you may contact the spirit medium for verification as you wish.

As to my details so you can confirm who I was in life I was:Mr Kenneth Pinyan resident at 916 Second Avenue, Suite 3206
Seattle, WA 98174, USA, I was born in 1960 and was 45 years old at the time of my demise.

I am please that my savings have made such a lot of money over the years and I would like to ensure that these are donated to worthy causes and animal charities so do not wish for Mr Woo to claim my money.

Please can you write to Mrs Miggins and the next time she contacts the spirit world she will pass your message on.

Kind regards from the spirit world

Ken

Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Genius... I would be amazed if he replies to this Twisted Evil

Sid Vicious
Master Baiter

Location: The medicine cabinet woofing down @ load of Paracetemols ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going by what i have seen on my short time here i would be surprised if does'nt reply Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[CLUNK CLICK ]</a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you found someone who really knows to appreciate such a reply
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's nice, I like that Laughing Being as superstitious as they are, I wouldn't be surprised if he at least half-believed it. If you told him that when he sees someone looking at him, it's just you, keeping an eye on him through a living host, he'd shit enough bricks to build himself a house.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That gave me an uncontrollabe fit of (maniacal) laughter for a few minutes..

Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the pleasure of replying to Pamela and like wise informed her I was indeed dead. She has since sent 2 more scripted replys...

Confused Confused Confused Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic