SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dom Mark calling for Doctor Shlong

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
i_eat_men_for_breakfast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

URGENT RESPONCE
ROYAL TRUST AND SECURITIES BANK LTD
VICTORIAL ISLAND LAGOS.
DATE:23-06-2004
DEAR FRIEND,
MY NAME IS DOM MARK
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT ROYAL
TRUST & (SECURITIES) BANK OF NIGERIA.

I AM WRITTING IN RESPECT OF A FOREIGN CUSTOMER OF MY BANK (Ms. Virginia
Chaplin, 72, Georgetown, Maine) WHO PERISHED IN THE PLANE CRASH OF 31
OCTOBER 1999 WITH EGYPTIAN AIRLINE 990] WITH OTHER PASSENGERS ABOARD.

SIR, SINCE THE DEMISE OF Ms. Virginia Chaplin, I PERSONALLY HAVE WATCHED
WITH KEEN INTEREST TO SEE THE NEXT OF KIN BUT ALL HAS PROVED ABORTIVE AS
NO ONE HAS COME TO CLAIM HIS FUNDS OF USD2OO.5M, [TWO HUNDRED. FIVE MILLION
THE MONEY HAS BEEN WITH OUR BANK HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.ON THIS NOTE,
I DECIDED TO SEEK FOR WHOM HIS NAME.

SHALL BE USED AS THE NEXT OF KIN, AS NO ONE HAS COME UP TO PUT CLAIM AS
THE NEXT OF KIN TO THIS FUNDS AND THE BANKING ETHICS HERE DOES NOT ALLOW
SUCH MONEY TO STAY MORE THAN FOUR YEARS, BECUASE AFTER FOUR YEARS THE MONEY
WILL BECALLED BACK TO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL. IN VIEW OF THIS
I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH MY COUNTRY�S FOREIGN TRADE MISSION AFTER I WAS
CONVINCED IN MY MIND THAT YOUR NAME/COMPANY COULD BE USED AS THE NEXT OF
KIN TO THIS CLAIM.THE REQUEST OF THE FOREIGNER AS A NEXT OF KIN IN THIS
BUSINESS IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND
A NIGERIAN CANNOT STAND AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER.

I AGREED THAT 30% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A FOREIGN PARTNER IN
RESPECT OF PROVIDING AN ACCOUNT WHILE 10% WILL TAKE OF ANY EXPENSIS THAT
MIGHT BE INCURED IN THE PROCEES OF SUCCEEDING THE TRANSFER AND THE REST
WILL BE FOR ME. THEREAFTER I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT AS
I AM ALMOST DUE FOR RETIREMENT.

UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOU, I WILL SEND YOU BY FAX OR E-MAIL A DRAFT
APPLICATION OF CLAIM WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO THE BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN
AND THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE.
I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS BUSINESS IS HITCH FREE
AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEAR AS THE WHOLE REQUIRED
ARRANGEMENT AS BEEN PERFECTED FOR THE TRANSFER.
HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU FROM MY PERSONAL EMAIL:[email protected]
ALSO FOR CONTACTING PURPOSES YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR FAX NUMBER
IS BEEN NEEDED.
THANKS
BEST REGARDS,
DOM MARK

Hello Dom Mark,

I�m a little iffy about this situation. Can you please further explain this to me? I really need the money, so I will do anything that is needed. I just need further clarification.

Thanks so much! God Bless,
Denise Jackson

DEAR

DENISE JACKSON,I MUST TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM TO HEAR FROM YOU.ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO SEND ME YOUR INFORMATIONS.YOUR BANK INFORMATION YOUR PHONE NUMBER,FAX NUMBER AND YOUR HOME ADDRESS.PLEASE MAKE IT FAST SO THAT,TO ENABLE ME ART FAST ON THIS TRANSACTION OK.

REGARDS

DOM MARK

Dom Mark,

I�m sorry but I�m going to need some more details in order to help you out. Can you please tell me how this information is going to be used? Would you like to call me to discuss?
My phone number is 206-339-8663, if I�m out just leave a message. I don�t want my boyfriend to know what�s going on, so say at the beginning "I am calling to discuss your neice Whoters" That�s my neice who is currently in the hospital and John will think nothing of it.

Thanks and God Bless,
Denise Jackson

[Don Mark calls, but cannot stop saying "We will talk about the email, i will email you with my number to call me back" Obviously not what I wanted... so here we go....

DEAR DENISE.

HOW ARE YOU TODAY.I CALL THE NUMBER YOU GAVE TO ME YESTERDAY AND IT IS IN VOICE MAIL AND I DROPED A MESAGE FOR YOU.HOW IS YOU NICE AT THE HOSPITAL HOPE SHE IS GETING FINE.PLEASE MAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE MY MAIL SO THAT,WE WILL KNOW WERE TO START FROM OK .

REGARDS

DOM MARK

Well my neice is doing better, but my relationship is in turmoil! When I asked you to call me, I asked you to say you were calling about my neice Whoters�. My significant other is now suspicious of what I am up to, and is questioning who and why you were calling.
I�m sorry, but this deal is probably over. I really need that money... but not if I�m going to loose someone I love.

If you call me back please pretend you are Doctor Shlong calling about my neice Whoters, and leave a call back number please. 206-339-8663

If we can get my man to think that nothing is going on, this deal can proceed smoother.

Thanks and God Bless,
Denise Jackson

[I thought I pushed that one too far with the doctor schlong calling about my neice whoters... but then I get this email]

DEAR DENICE

I AM VERY SOORY FOR TRYING TO LET BRAKE BUT GOD WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN.

I HAVE HARD YOU AND I PROMISE NOT TO MAKE THAT KIND OF MISTAKE AGAIN.

REGARDS

DOM MARK

First, I can�t understand what he�s saying... and I lost the email I sent to him... but I am pretty much saying... okay... we�ll try this again... let�s get the deal started... bla bla bla....

DEAR DENISE JACKSON,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION.YOUR HOME ADDRESS,YOUR FAX NUMBER ANDYOUR BANK INFORMATIONS WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERD TO.AND PLEASE LET ACT FAST ABOUT THIS BUSINESS.AS SOON AS I RECIEVE THIS FROM YOU,I WILL FORWARD IT TO MY LAWYER TO CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATLY.SO THAT THIS BUSINESS CAN BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH.THEN BOTH OF US WILL BE COUNTING OUR BLESSING.AND PLEASE KEEP THIS BUSINESS CON FIDENCIAL UNTILL THE MONEY GET TO YOUR ACCOUNT OK.

REGARDS

DOM MARK

Dom Mark,

I'm not really comfortable giving that information over the internet, you never know how secure a web site really is. So if you would like to call me, I'll be more then happy to tell you over the phone!

206-339-8663

And if I'm not there (I should be there), just leave a message with a callback number this time. I will call you back! But don't forget to be Doctor Shlong calling about my neice Whoters.

The last thing I want is this deal to be over because you forgot to say one sentence and my man gets mad.

Thanks and God Bless,
Denise

DEAR DENISE,

CAN YOU SEND THE DOCUMENT THRUOGH THE FAX.TO AVOIDE MISTAKE.IF YOU CAN DO THAT PLEASE TELL ME SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MY FAX NUMBER.

DOM MARK

As I've stated Don Mark, the most comfortable way of communicating for me is on the telephone.

You can call me and we can discuss this, or the deal is off.

Thanks and God Bless,
Denise

Pointers so far anyone? Did I push it with the last email?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No you didn't. As a matter of fact, if he keeps pushing you about the ways he wants you to contact him, then tell him to contact you by phone or the deals off, then stop writing for a few days. He'll write back. Guaranteed. Not only that, he'll do what you want him to. You realize of course that I'm only telling you this because you have a nice set of boobs right? Wink I would never give this information to anyone else...it's top secret.

It will work, trust me.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frontline, your a proper 100% nut nut matey Laughing Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
i_eat_men_for_breakfast

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes, I haven't updated this in forever. I'm going to skip out of all the stuff that has been going on - which includes me forcing him to "fire" his lawyer and bla bla bla...

Here is what I have been doing:

Quote:
Subject: I AM VERY SOORY
Date: Aug 13 [view full headers]
DEAR DENISE,

I AM VERY SOORY,I KNOW THAT AS SOON AS YOU ARE RICH ,YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL COME BACK TO YOU THAT IS WHY WE HAVE TO ACT FAST.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO HOW IS TO CO- OPRATE WITH THE LAWYER AND I AM USERING YOU THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS MONEY AND I WILL BE COMING TO YOU.

REGARDS,

DOM MARK.

Quote:
Subject: Re: I AM VERY SOORY

I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't come back to me. I want to feel a huge dick in me.

Is it true that black men have larger dicks?

God Bless,
Denise

Quote:
Subject: i understand you
DEAR DENISE,

OK LET FINISH WITH THIS TRANSACTION SO THAT I CAN COME OVER TO YOU AND WE TOLK THINGS OVER.I LIKE TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

REGARDS,

DOM MARK.

Quote:
Subject: Re: i understand you
Dom Mark,

I long for you. Without a man in my life I am so lonely. My sexual desires need to be filled. If I send you a picture of me, I want to know that I'm in your thoughts when you think dirty thoughts.

Please reply back to me Dom Mark. You are my god.

God Bless,
Denise

Quote:
Subject: SEND IT
DEAR DENISE,

PLEASE SEND THE PICTURE AND I AM BIGNING TO FALL IN LVE FOR YOU THE WAY YOU SOUND.PLEASE DO .

Quote:
Subject: Re: SEND IT
Dom Mark,

I'm so glad because I feel the same! Sometimes at night time I think of you entering me; making me scream all night.

Please tell me you think of me naked, and all the things you'd want to do with me.

I love you Dom Mark.

Love and God Bless,
Denise

The fun is starting to heat up! Let's keep our fingers crossed for some fun pictures Wink
i_eat_men_for_breakfast

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNING DO NOT SCROLL BELOW IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED......... POST CONTAINS DIRTY NAUGHTY LANGUAGE

That being said........

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YES

Quote:
Subject: WHAT
GOOD GOD DENISE YOU SUCH A BEUTIFUL GIRL,I CAN BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEYING.DENISE PLEASE JUST DO WHAT YOU ARE ASK TO DO BECAUSE I CANT WAITE TO SEE YOU FECICALY,MEN YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY I SWEAR.

JUST LET THIS MONEY COME TO YOU AND I CAN SEE MY SELF MAKING LOVE TO A PRINCES LIKE YOU.

A KISS FOR YOU MY DEAR.

YOURS.

DOM MARK

My reply:

Quote:
Dom Mark,

I can�t wait to feel your huge black dick inside me. You really rock my world. I want to be bent over your knee and spanked. I�m such a dirty dirty christian girl. I like thinking all these things about you.

Do you like to eat pussy? I�d love to feel your tongue up my tight little *DELETED*.

How does that sound Dom Mark?

Tell me naughty things. Help get me off dirty Dommy.

Love,
Denise
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What pictures did you send him?

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
teddythewonderlizard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sudsman wrote:
What pictures did you send him?

Good question. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic