SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the purity test -

the above link is for the one you click boxes online and it scores for you...but the main page doesn't look very professional...

There is the purity test written out in text format that you can save & print out as a form (add space for the lad to answer - ask for details)...it's found here http://www.thepurplehouse.net/purity/purity/purity.500.txt it tells you how to score it at the bottom (add yes answers, subtract and divide) let the lad figure out the score, after all they're going to be your personal assistant and you need more help than just the sex....

Just something I hadn't seen used here before ...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason there was a double post - sorry if it were my fault Embarassed

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3

Last edited by Ivana on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for that link Ivana.

Having a look now. Will come in very handy for the lads.

mmmmmmm.

Wink

You don't want to know my rating.

Shocked

You really don't.

Quote:
lied on any previous Purity Tests?

*nodding impudently*

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cleaned up the text based one (form) and posted it under the tool kit thread - it's the second post down
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

I added a couple "explain"'s and such towards the beginning but then I started to get tired - lol -

My purity score was pretty low last time I took it and that was decades ago Wink

For anyone getting married or thinking about traveling for sex, this may be a perfect form to give them Twisted Evil

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

“dopey des” sends this heartfelt mail into my box this morning.

Quote:
Hello Sweetie,
You know, I wonder about you. How you are doing. I think about seeing you, hugging you, and kissing you at the airport when you finaly come to pick me up … wondering if you think of me at all, Maybe? Maybe not? As I was up this morningbecause i cant sleep everynite since my feelings became to grow about you, writing this to you, I wonder how you will take it? As someone being too emotional too quick, or just a little odd for writing someone a love letter for whom she barely knows? Maybe, but I like to say what I feel when I feel it. Guys are one big ball of emotions, we can roll from liking you one minute to hating you the next, we have to keep you girls guessing, you know.
At times I can't find the words to say what I mean,because i was directed by you to write my email to some i dont know whom you said was part of you. Though his really a nice man with good qulity questions. so writing it down when I think about it, helps me get my point across. All I know is you are someone I want to spend time with, and have forever with, someone I want to get to know better.
I don't know quite what it is about you that drives me so wild, but I hope in some way I make you feel that too. Being with a new partner is always a little awkward to me at first. I don't know what my partner likes or how to tell them right away what I really like.I always dream of Having sex with you, making you cry so awesomely,amazing!My dearie,I really need your asistance now is shiping my Goods back home because already i am set to make myflight and i dont want any delay in having myflight ticket.
The funds ar met for the Taxation of the shipment of my goods back home wish i really was never told about untill i went for more details about shipment on one of the local Travelers agency here.
I wish i am looking at your eyes deeply just for you to know how much i really need your help with just 1500USD.Dont worry about paying back sure soon as i get back and everythng was shiped your funds will be sent to you i promise because already my Cutomers in Australia will get everythng as possible.
I love to talk with you. You're blunt and to the point, like myself, sometimes vulgar, but always funny. We don't always agree on things, but that's what keeps it interesting.
Anyways, I just felt like letting you know.
Thinking of you in many ways,
Desmond.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Quote:
writing this to you, I wonder how you will take it?

In a word - disenchanted.

Quote:
Being with a new partner is always a little awkward to me at first

I can guarantee awkward.

Quote:
You're blunt and to the point, like myself, sometimes vulgar, but always funny

“lacking in cultivation, perception, or taste” Yeps des you are that, and boring to boot.

Husband, sweetypoo, we need to discuss and decide a reply.

Wink Shocked Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
liking you one minute to hating you the next

Darling Beautiful SweetCheeks
He cant possibly be sincere, he has admitted to sometimes hating you, how could he say such a thing? Rolling Eyes

But he wasn't completely wrong in what he wrote

Quote:
some i dont know whom you said was part of you

Did you say that my sweetheart? Pretty Rose

But apparently I am a;
Quote:
really a nice man with good qulity questions

Oh, he wants more questions, certainly Desmond my good friend

Sweet Wife, our pet has been very busy, he has also written to me;

Quote:
Hello,Thanks alot for the mail i am happy to hear from you.I wounder (no, We will be doing the wounding thank you) what she will feel like after such a long days without my email (Oh, I would think she would be forgiving but you didn't do as I suggested you silly man) Anyway she ask me to write you and it will be driected to her as soon as you got it.
This is just the day i am about to taking myflight and nothing still has been done. please i want you to get me updated (No problem Des, after we update our Eater friends we will be sure to update you) and let me know about the funds wish i ask for because already i have no plans staying longer here and i really hope to be home befor now. (But Desmond my good friend, we are not ready for you to travel, besides, you know how dangerous that can be, lads seem to always get robbed, mugged, detained or hit by fast moving vehicles when they travel, it would be much safer to stay where you are)
Do see reansons with me my dear friend and make that clear to my sweet check. (And this is what he thinks of the very Beautiful Mrs Spooner, a "Sweet Check", he had better check to see if he still has balls by the time we have finished with him Evil or Very Mad )
You talked about feelings, i have as many passions in myheart for her and mylove is real.I know she is the one i have my dreams with and nothing can stop or make us loss each other. i have never felt like this for anyone aprt from my Ex wife whom we both daparated many year ago.
I hope i can do as you say write her and email in expressing much of my fellings. (And we hope so too you extremely pathetic piece of crap)
Please send me with the datials soon as you get the funds acrose to me my dearest Friend. ( :sigh:, would you look at that, our pet thinks I am his dearest friend :sigh: )
From Desmond

Reply will follow shortly

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dream of Having sex with you, making you cry so awesomely,amazing!

That's my favorite,.................................. LINE! Laughing

Quote:
my sweet check.

Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just quickly while we discuss our replies

Sandra Update

The other potential VPA is excited again after me sending another Bull shit MTCN number

Quote:
(ME) Still cant get my name right,
I received the information for the money sent. I was at one of the western union branch here earlier in the morning to pick-up the money, but there's a little problem which i think- it's from your end there, The staff at W.U here says that there was no Match Found, which means the money isnt properly sent. I guess the person whom you told to get the money send made a mistake with the Information which he/she gave them there to send the fund to so i would say you should do something about it, You need to go to the western union branch where the money was sent and tell them to make some correction by sending it to precise location Nigeria, Lagos state. here's the information that i wrote to you again, please dont do anymore mistake, just carefully write it down.

Receiver's Name: Monica Hester
Receiver's Address: 87a, Obalende Close
City: Maryland
State: Lagos
Zip-code: 23401
Text Question as: My first name?
Text Answer: Sandra.

AND, would you tell me how much you sent, then. if maybe you're given a new mtcn, write it to me and the sender's full name, ok.

I await your reply.

Silly Lad, I didn't tell the pet the money was for him did I?

I have sent a reply already which I will dig out, or maybe I saved it to draft or something, this looking after pets can be so time consuming, but so rewarding Laughing

Edited to add my reply

Quote:
Hi Sandra

I thought I made it clear, I wasn't sending you any money until SweetCheeks said it was OK, she needs to sign off on this.

the details I gave you were to prove we are very serious, that money was sent to SeeetCheeks new VPA and if you must know it was a half payment of $4,500, you cant send more than $5,000 at a time from most outlets here.

Sandra, if you truly are interested then you need to satisfy Sweetcheeks, email her and make her like you, I have already give nyou tips for this, at the moment she is qute pissed at you for calling her my PA so may I suggest appologising for that first

Oh, BTW, Please, call me SweetCakes, all my closest friends call me that

Regards
SweetCakes

Few things get a lad as excited as a fake MTCN that doesn't seem to work Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Following a lengthy massage and a wonderful hottub experience with Hubby. mmmm.

Wink Razz

Posted following to des.

Quote:
Darling Des.

How wonderful to read your mail and I am delighted to have your interest in me. I noticed your flight details you mailed earlier. A flight to Australia, how wonderful. Maybe you could meet up with my partner whilst there. That is if your busy business schedule permits it. I admire very much that you are indeed an astute and successful man. You must be making a great deal of money.

I am very sexually adventurous and delight in a wise range of activities. Could you cope and keep me satisfied? Perhaps you can put my mind at rest and tell me your sexual likes and wants in more detail.

I am very much looking forward to our meeting when you fly back to the UK. Please do keep in touch and tell me everything about you and the things that make you enjoy your life.

I was considering offering you a position in my company as my personal assistant, but I am sure you are already earning far in excess of the wage of £50,000 per annum.

Thinking of you too.

Please keep in touch.

Warmest regards.

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Really want more from him, flowery romanticism, description of carnal shenanigans. Merely ignoring his appeals for dollars and dangling a carrot or three.

Twisted Evil

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that is my daily bait done and dusted. Wink

Corona how nice of you to pop in. Murry is fixing strawberry margaritas and a lavishly delectable divine thermador for later.

Stay awhile you are very welcome.

Razz

I noticed your wonderful poetry Murry. I am not gifted myself but do admire those who can, like Shelley.

Quote:
O wild West Wind, thou breath of Autumn's being,
Thou, from whose unseen presence the leaves dead
Are driven, like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing,
Yellow, and black, and pale, and hectic red

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The three of us, sounds kinky to me, but yes!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dopey Des Update
While sipping some Margaritas in the hot tub we just put this reply together for our partially obedient pet Desmond

Quote:
HI Desmonoid My Very Good friend

SweetCheeks and I were just talking about you, she really is warming to you you know, she is such a special person and I love her as much as anybody I know, she deserves all the best things in life and I am starting to think you could play a very important part of her life.

I did ask the very beautiful SweetCheeks if you wrote anything special about what you would do for her in the bedroom, I was surprised and dissappointed to find you had not.

Des, I have given you the key to her heart and you have chosen not to use it, how much do you really love her if you cant write of these things

You may also recall I asked if my Interior Designer could contact you for advice on Brick Tiles which you seem to have forgotten about, please My good friend, I know how tied up you must be, but just a little of your time could be all so rewarding

Please, email SweetCheeks at once and do as I say, trust me, she will absolutely love you for it

Regards
SweetCakes

Oh crap, we forgot to write about the money, oh well, other far more important things on our minds right now

Thermador my Sweetheart?

Oh, we have a guest, Hi Corona, just a moment while I put my robe back on Embarassed

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The three of us, sounds kinky to me, but yes!

Virtually anything is possible in Eater threads.

[girly] Welcome kiss [/girly]

Please excuse my husband he likes to serve the donuts in that fashion!

What a show off.

Wink Laughing Cool

Before the drinky-poos affect what remains of my typing skills for the rest of day, sent a prod to Simeon.

Quote:
Hi again Siomon

I am sad you have not replied. I repeat my offer. If you have found other employment then I wish you well.

I will be happy to forward you the necessary air fare and cover any other expenses should you prove to me and my partner that you are indeed the right candidate for the vacancy.

I would not have mailed you had I not previously been informed of your potential, talent and trustworthiness.

Please forward me ASAP your photographs and a resume of your skills and employment history.

The salary and living expenses will be in excess of £50,000 per annum plus the usual monthly bonus package.

Fondest regards.

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Note - Siomon this time, he will soon be Siobhán at this rate.

Also note 2 mails from "dopey des" just delivered. This baiting is certainly a demanding thingy. I will look later, Murry is just back from the store with double chocolate chip blueberry muffins, my fave.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm sorry to inform you that I won't be able to make it.
I suddenly realized that I can't do this, I'm a chicken baby! Laughing

Will take a rain check on the margaritas. Very Happy

Hi Murry, love ya! Wink

Btw, Great bait! clapping clapping clapping

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm a chicken baby!

Very wise Corona, you show remarkable sense. Thanks for your praise. From you it is praise indeed.

Paranoid was perfectly rational until he popped in for morning coffee.

Embarassed Shocked Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love you too Corona,

Quietly thankful your not coming over, I have trouble keeping up with one virtual woman Laughing

Glad your enjoying the bait, when we first thought up this wierd idea we knew we could have some fun with it, but I never expected it to be this much fun and it is sure to get better as it goes on and as we better learn what we can get away with while doing this

Dopey has also emailed me

Quote:
Hello i am writing another email about what you told me it is taking me time to write it out but i am doing my best.
please do call her if you can and tell her i just wrote an email to her and i am doing another one.
tTanks.
Desmond

What a good pet, he makes a trainer proud

While I have a moment, a quick lesson on email forwarding.

It can be complicated to explain but Gmail (and most other email providors for that matter, but lets just concentrate of Gmail) allow you to forward emails automatically to other accounts.

I have many email addresses that all forward to the one main account, both of our baits accounts forward to each other so if either of us get an email we will both know, you can only set emails to forward to one other account with gmail.

But, with gmail, you can select to receive emails from another email account as well, you can do this with up to 5 other email addresses.

By doing this, I dont have to log into either of the 2 accounts we use for this bait to know if we have had a lad reply.

The one problem with this is the chance of replying from your main account, so make sure that when you reply to your pet, that you log into your baiting account to do it

Editing to add,

I just had a look at the email that Dopey The Dense has sent to SweetCheeks.

I am quite offended, really I am, after telling The useless prick what to write about and not to copy and paste some crap he found on the internet he does exactly what I told him not to do Evil or Very Mad

He has sent a copy and paste love letter to SweetCheeks, the exact same love letter my very first lad sent to me, part of which graces my signature line. combined with 2 other scripts

A very sound slapping and demands of appology must be demanded

But let me first check if it is a good thing that he is sending that

Ok, just had a read through and feel a little ill, he really has shit me, but dont worry, I guarantee, that this lad will suffer victim loss and sleepless nights, my promise Wink

I will let CK do the posting on this one but noted:
Extremely long email
Use of wrong name for maga (possibly because of long email)
Stolen writing from various sources
A very noticable differnece in writng style where he slips back to writing for himself
Very charming words that many unsuspecting victims will fall in love with

After taking into account the above points, there are some advantages to encouraging him not to send it, and also reasons to encourage him to send it more often.

I say discourage, despite the errors, I still believe that a romance victim will overlook the problems and fall deeper in love

Sound slapping, telling him that you do not approve of him writing that mushy crap, where is the smutty and pron talk, where is his thoughts on how to use a banana on himself, who is his favourite footballer, he doesn't appear to know what women like at all.

When slapping or belittling a lad, always consider what you want to slap into him, dont mention the name mistake, dont metion the changing writing styles Wink

Now, while I dont want to ruin SweetCheeks surprise for you, I did pick out one quote
Quote:
You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am

So very true you Filthy, Scamming, Heartless, Piece of shit, yes, we will take you all right, make you wish you were in hell you maggot Evil or Very Mad

Now, where were we My Darling Wife, Dopey has gone and got me all mad, oh, that's right, I was off ruining his jobs, back shortly Sweetheart

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dopey The Dense sends 2 mails within 15 mins of each other.

I know Murry is all hot and bothered and mad because the lad isn’t even trying. So I will post the puerile and frankly pathetic mails in full and consider my replies at MY pace. He obviously wants things moving. He is due to fly Australia on 4th April (Saturday).

Sooooooo Sweetcheeks might just maybe perhaps, because she cannot wait to meet des, have done that maddeningly for men, spur of the moment women thing. Booked a flight herself to surprise both des and her hubby and is travelling to the airport right now.

She will mail des just before boarding why and where and how and whatever.

Wink Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Mail 1

Quote:
I was so captured with your nice email, Thanks for given me all the nice complments and for making me feel so proud of myself.How are you and everything with you. I miss you so much. Sweetheart it seems you dont understand what i wrote on my last email,I really need your help and asistance now in paying for shipment of my Goods back home.

Honey I need your assistance, due to the fact that I need a loan of 1500 USD from you I want to use it to settle a Tax payment here in Nigeria, the customs here said I have to pay for TAX, sweet heart please get back to me with positive response because I dont have any one here and I have lost my contacs diary and I will refund the money back to you immediately I get back to UK respectively, I dont want to loose my goods dear.

I am standing by expecting your urgent response.

I care.

Desmond.

Mail 2

Quote:
Hello Sweetchecks,
Please understand i have been looking for what to write and it has been some days now i write this email and i am so afraid to express my feelings. so i kept them on email so you will understand how i have always wanted you to be my woman.
it should be emphasized that the kind of love existing in our relationship is void of fantasy or a whirlwind romance. If you don't know, my love for you isn't the comparative analysis of "M&B" stories or any other fictional romance. But this is the love that is enveloped with the seal of reality without any shadow of doubt.I am commited to you both in the heart and soul.I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special.
I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny,For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.
Not that there are no other fish in the ocean upon whom I can sling my hook, but who can be like my dear Esther,that loves me with such generosity of heart? I love a hand that meets my own with a grasp that causes some sensation and which only your's can do. I love you not only because of beauty but for your sense of decency, delicacy, kindness and other complementary qualities. I can't help doting on you. Therefore all my gestures of love towards you come straight from the bottom of my heart, I swear! You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.
Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.I cant do anything without you and it's really making me go crazy.In the morning Tmr i have meeting with clients but i wounder if i would not go there and start calling your name cause you are all in myheart.
As i write this email,the tears in my eyes reminds me that there is always a place for us to find our sooul mate no matter the distance and locations.I have really been lonely for 7years now without no one to show me true love and a commited heart.
i most let you know my angel you are really a woman God has sent to me and i really cant express everything on a wrting note i felt like i want to say all this to you in person looking into your eyes.Sweetheart,there is so much I want to tell you, alot has been running through my head lately after reading your last email. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us.I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. please understand all this are what i want from you as my lover in making you happy at all times cause i am really ready for a woman whom will want to share the rest of her life with me.Relocation for my soul mate is never a problem to me cause i am a mobile staff and i am alowed to travel anywere around the world.I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be 90 years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out.
I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to be sitting there and watching our unborn children,take their first steps of becoming a grow up girl wish is jessica my daughter. from your arms into husbands house.
i think i have to stop here i will write you more later please do take care of your self i am thinking about you always.please send my warm greetings to mr murray, and tell him i said his a nice man to be called friend.
Your BestMan.
Desmond.

Reply to des which I am certain will raise his blood pressure and with any luck lead to apoplexy.

Quote:
Darling Desmond,

What a wonderful heartfelt mail you sent. I positively felt all shivery when your words “I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU!” caught my eye. My heart simply missed a beat. It has been a very great while since I felt so smitten by someone.

I know you may think I have acted somewhat rashly, but at times like this, and I have always been one to seize the day, after all fate waits for no man or woman. Gosh forgive me I am gushing, but I have booked my flight from the UK to Australia and will meet you personally when you arrive there on Saturday the 4th April. I simply am trembling at the thought of you there and in my arms at last.

I must go now they are announcing for me to board. Please don’t tell my partner of this, it will be a big surprise for him too.

Love you, must rush.

Kisses Sweety Spooner.

Me bad girly.

Wink Laughing Shocked

By way of explanation to my baiting partner. Yes I know I have gone way off tangent here. I want to put more pressure on him by totally ignoring the plea for dollars and acting so irrationally because of my hormonal imbalance. What do you mean, what imbalance? Sweety is 40 years old remember and definitely going through the “change”.

She is going to be so let down and distraught when des doesn’t show up, that her mail to him Sunday, will be the very mother of slaps. He will then really, really have to win her back, because…..well just because. Best keep flexible when baiting. *wink*

Twisted Evil

Noted your earlier question belatedly;

http://www.cuisine-french.com/cgi/mdc/l/en/recettes/homard_grat_ill.html

Baiting is so educational. * wink* So get cooking sweetcakes I am famished!

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling wife, I trust your judgement, I would have loved to have been able to slap him myself but alas, I will wait until after he doesn't show on Sunday

Meanwhile, a Sandra Update

Sandra is starting to really bore me, he simply is not trying

Quote:
Thanks for your mail..

my dear plz all i need now is the receipt for western union just scan it and send it to me.....i will be waiting for the reply asap.if you are truly sserious and love me kindly you this for me so that i can pick up all my thing to come over there and meet you so that we can start new life.

Sandra.

Well, I had to slap someone, and what a perfect opportunity

Quote:
Sandra,

It is obvious to me that you have not read a single word of what I have sent you, please, go back over my last emails and read them, you are definately beggining to bore us.

I am real, I do have money, I do seek to employ a VPA and pay any expenses necessary but you, obviously wont be my VPA with that attitude

No Hello, No goodbye, where is my money, well fuck you, I will send my money to someone else if this continues

Very disappointed

SweetCakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry has done a wonderful bit of haute cuisine, such a wonderful man. Mmmmm.

Wink

Back to Sandra. Decided a good/bad cop switcheroo may wake her up and waste more of her time.

Rolling Eyes

So whilst hubby, bless him, fixes dessert I mailed this.

Quote:
Hi again Sandra,

I appreciate we have had a misunderstanding between us but I am very concerned that my partner is about to do something very rash. You must understand that he wants so much for YOU to become his special VPA. He feels you have a lot to offer and are very good looking and his type.

We have had a few very tense phone calls and I have relented and will allow him access to $25,000 to speed up an appointment to relieve his pent up sexual needs.

The problem is now becoming quite intolerable. You have now hurt him so much that he is seriously considering another prospective candidate from Sweden. This girl Svenetta is in my view merely a trollop and a gold digger, I am sure you know the type, Sandra.

Anyway, you would be doing me a big favour by making up with my partner because I feel you have many good and suitable qualities to offer that are far more favourable than Svenetta.

Maybe I can help you regain his heart. I strongly suggest you firstly be nicer in your mails, call him Sweetcakes, he likes being called that. Also poetry, he adores it. And please do not be afraid to talk smuttily, you know what I mean, naughty and suggestive. It really will pay dividends, I know this from when we courted.

Regards Sweetcheeks Spooner

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dopey Des update

With clenched teeth, I ask our pet for some help with letting me know where SweetCheeks is

Quote:
Hi Desy My Good Friend

I hope you included some of what I told you in that email to SweetCheeks, I know how much she would have liked that.

I do have 2 questions for you though, I normally talk to her every night before she goes to bed but for some reason she wasn't around, when I tried to ring her, it is most unusual for her.

Have you by chance heard anything from her about what she may have been doing, I do worry about her sometimes with nobody to look after her, please, if you find out anything could you let me know to save me from the worry.

I have had my interior designer here today, very attractive lady, blonde hair, blue eyes, great arse, very fit with breasts of a goddess, she is normally very flirty with me but today I just couldn't concentrate being so worried for SweetCheeks.

I really would like to have my interior decorator contact you for some information on your brick tiles for my office.

Please get back to me as soon as possible like a good pet

Thanks so much Des

It really would mean a lot to me

Regards
SweetCakes

I almost feel like a have to clean my fingers after typing that Twisted Evil

Any way, lets see where it goes.

@Ivana, thanks so much for helping with that form. I will have my VPA prepare it for Desmond.

Oh SweetCheeks, if you have a moment after you have woken up. Wink Laughing

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hosted the purity test at:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=32c218625a7b16c36b21be4093fab7ace04e75f6 e8ebb871

It doesn't have those annoying character security things that you can never read Wink

It's in PDF so if you have Pro, you can change it around - if you want it in JPG format or a DOC I can do that too...

Just PM me if you need any help with the form -

Enjoying reading this - slaps all around !!!

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a case of perfection personified, not only does he not collect his money, but he provides you with an excuse as to why it's not collectable.

Murry Guru wrote:
Just quickly while we discuss our replies

Quote:

I received the information for the money sent. I was at one of the western union branch here earlier in the morning to pick-up the money, but there's a little problem which I think- it's from your end there. The staff at W.U here says that there was no Match Found, which means the money isnt properly sent. I guess the person whom you told to get the money send made a mistake with the Information which he/she gave them there to send the fund to so i would say you should do something about it

And so you should, it's a deplorable state of affairs, when he takes himself of to the Western onion office and there's nothing there. who would have thought, you where capable of such deception.

Actually he could be the subject of your next Master class on how to incorrectly fill out a form..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drongo des update.

Sweety reads her mails between flights, and gosh, damn, horror of horrors, in her mad dash to meet the man of the dreams??? Being blonde had simply missed the money request thingy.

Quote:
Hello sweetheart,
As regards to my first email,honey i really need your asistance to get things settled here i cant live without my goods been ship.Please i need you to asist me just what i request for is only 1500USD, for payments of the Coustom Tax.
Love you.
Desmond

Now I really, really must put the lads mind at rest.

Quote:
Darling sweet Desmond,

Forgive this rushed mail, I have dreamed so powerfully of our meeting soon in Australia. I am mailing while waiting the next flight from Malaysia. I know your time of arrival details; ( From Kuala Lumpur (International Airport (KLIA)) toSydney (Kingsford Smith Intl. Airport)
Flight numberKL4119 Departure/Arrival09:00 Sat 4 Apr 2009 Arrival time19:50 Sat 4 Apr 2009

I will be there to hug and kiss you babe.

In my rush and excitement I forgot the good news about your tax money you needed. I have it in cash for you. You can have both me and the money when we meet up. No need to keep the secret from my partner BTW, have just mailed him to meet me when I land there.

Love you Des xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sweetcheeks S.

Quite what will happen next is half the fun for us. Somehow I think it will spoil his whole weekend.

Twisted Evil Wink Laughing

Goat
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Sweetcakes and Sweetcheeks, I am so enjoying reading your antics with your VPA's.

I do agree Sandra is a bore and the well placed F you was very appropriate and well deserved.

I would like to mention to you dear Sweetcakes since we are friends to not let the pets get your blood pressure up but you to get theirs up,lol. Laughing

I do love how Sweetcheeks is meeting up with everyone in Australia. I hear it is a lovely place.
What a wonderful surprise for all. Wink
I'm sure dingbat Des will enjoy your surprise very, very much.

You really made me snort when you described how your hubby serves the doughnuts in your house darling. Very Happy

BTW have you found an interior designer yet?
I have literally been tied up lately (I won't name names) and have not been around to enjoy this wonderful baiting going on in here.
I would offer up my services to you if you need them.
I am an interior decorator sort of type person, or have at least played one in the past. Wink
Let me know If I can be of service to you sweeties.
**Blows kisses and waves bye**

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DQ [girly] kisses [/girly]

Australia is so damn easy to get to. I visit regularly, as well as snap visits to Russian, Canada and the good ol’ US of A.

My IP says otherwise but who cares what IP says.

Wink

All three lads have turned out very boring, but another half a dozen are waiting in the wings. I am bone idle and leave all the big decisions to my donut serving hubby.

He really is a sweety, I don’t regret marrying him in the least. It is weird being married but baiting marriages are made in heaven and virtually wonderful, except we sleep more than we do anything else together. I go bed as he gets up PMSL.

Laughing

We do need an interior designer for sure and you do have impeccable taste.

Me and “donut-server” have discussed various roles and including as many members as possible causing some lad pain and feel strongly that the more pain administered by willing baiters the better.

I am always mindful of mod and admin fingers on banishment buttons so will not even enquire about your bondage allusions.

Shocked

Maybe in PM?

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic