SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's staying another night in Abidjan? Oh, that's right. David is! Laughing

I wrote:
As a man who recently lost his wife you have very little compassion. I am CCing S1r Charl3s on this email message so he can see how one of his associates behaves when dealing with a client in the midst of a medical emergency.

For your information we are at the "P0lyclinique Internati0nale Sainte Anne-Mar1e" which is located at Avenue J. Blohorn, 01 B.P. 1463. I only have your phone number stored on my phone so you will have to give me your number again if I have any chance to call you.

I hope you have not left Abidjan in a fit of foolish pride. If you even care my wife is doing better now and she should be released from the hospital tomorrow. If you have not left the city you may meet us here at the hsopital any time or wait until tomorrow and we can meet you before we depart the country. We are going to have to head back to the United States tomorrow for additional treatments.

We are awaiting your contact information, hopefully with less hostility.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Given that I have recently lost my wife, I am a very compassionate man. I have had to cancel my Accra trip yet again today just to be there for you and your wives at this trying moment if I could. However, I have to tell you honestly that you have so screwed my mind in such a way that anything else seems to matter. You make appointment you never keep; how do you think anyone would feel at such gross disappointment???? Not once but several times at that!!!!

Do you know what? It will surprise you to know that I have just returned from "P0lyclinique Internati0nale Sa1nte Anne-Mar1e," there was no information about "Weath3rman" in their database. You have never told me any of your wives' names till date. So how should I ever know what names was registered in the P1SAM book or not. I did have the medical clerk or a receptionist should I say checked several times!!!! Even though there was language barrier lucky enough I was able to find someone who understand both languages (i.e English and French) translate our messages for effective communication between us, I think this guy probably came to check on someone who was hospitalized too as we did to find you all to no avail.

The lady's name was M0ne D0gbie I was told. I think she was closed for the night as I was told as well. The clinic is even called P1SAM and the full address is what I have copied here below:

P1SAM
P0lyclinique Internati0nale Sa1nte Anne- Mar1e
Avenue J0seph Bl0horn
01 B.P 1463 Abidjan 01- Cote d ivoire
There office line is 00 (225) xx xx xx xx.

My phone number is 60 xx xx xx if you are calling locally. But dialing from an international phone, it has to be dialed as 00 225 xxxxxxxx. You must call me from the hospital line NOT your cell phone otherwise I won't ever believe you are ever there.

Secondly, you need to provide me with the Ward number etc and medical department name where you are.

Thirdly, you need to provide me the name of one your wives as registered as a patient in their book.

Finally, you have to e-mail me this information before 9PM tonight. The internet cafe closes at exactly 9 so I won't be able to e-mail after that time unless you call. Take note.If you can forward me this details earliest, I am going to return to the hospital tonight.

I will be very glad to spend the night at the hospital where your wives are including Charles, so we can all pray together for her quick recovery. I believe in a God that answers prayers. Surely he is going to get her back to her feet. Tonight I say!!!!

I pray for her safety and wellness.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I have just been spared more 20 minutes because I explained your predicament to the cafe manager; now he has allowed me more time. obviously he should be gone but now; but he is going to stay for another 20 minutes. You had better send me this details NOW. I have 15 minutes more!!

I told him I need your complete details so I can visit you at the hospital so we can ALL pray for your wife's condition, so she can be perfectly okay without any additional treatments in the US.

Only the lord can heal you remember.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I wish I had the telephone number of the ward you are, I should be able to call you direct. You have to get in touch with me fast. I am running out of time here.

This cafe manager is giving me some unfriendly look now. Obviously he is warning me that the extra time he gave me is almost at an end.

Please hurry up!

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
My time is over for tonite. I can't be allowed to stay at the internet cafe longer. You can call me if you get any chance. However, if you can provide me the full details as requested, I am going to meet you first thing tomorrow mornng at the hospital.

Bye for now.

I am giddy that David was persuaded to stay an extra night in Abidjan. Not only that, but now his tour has included the Pullman hotel, the French Military base, and a hospital! Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
I want to help you
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you guys manage to do this?????

This safari should have ended the day the lad got stood up in Abidjan.

If not that day, it shouldn't have continued after the lad got his money and "posted bail".

Yet it keeps on going ... and going ... and going.

I am truly impressed.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding baiting. This guy knows he's being screwed, he whines about it constantly, but he keeps coming back for more. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is screwed! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am giddy that David was persuaded to stay an extra night in Abidjan. Not only that, but now his tour has included the Pullman hotel, the French Military base, and a hospital!

Me too! Laughing All this talk about attractions got me googling. If you have any other planned day trips for David, I found an interesting spot he may like: Africa's largest outdoor launderette where hundreds of fanicos (washermen) wash thousands of clothes in a stream.
It looks very inviting: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mastababa/2049511367/

It'd be a shame to come all this way and not to do some laundry before going home Laughing

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is true justice baiting.

Every emotion this Lad is feeling: doubt, anger, hope, anxiety, and frustration in pursuit of an elusive prize is exactly the emotion he was planning to inflict on a victim -- I should say, victims -- without moral or scruple.

He deserves it. Do it to him one more time (at least).

Top bait. clapping clapping clapping clapping

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad could get a job there to pay his bills!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't resist this.

Yes - I know it's immature.

But think of the lad's reaction...

And then I can slap his head to ribbons for believing it.

Hee hee. Twisted Evil

Here is the e-mail I have just bcc'd to several of his scamming addies, under the heading URGENT-URGENT-URGENT!!!!!!!!:

Quote:
I am sending this e-mail to everyone whose addresses I can find.

I have just heard from Sir Ch4rles's barister that he was arrested at 6 o'clock this morning, at his home in Mayfair. Police from the Seri0us Fraud 0ffice removed several computers and boxes of documents.

Sir Ch4rles told me to tell each and every one of you to immediately and without question delete every single e-mail you have either sent or received in connection with him and/or A4LA and its clients. I repeat, you must delete every single e-mail.

I will keep you updated as the situation develops.

This is a very serious situation. It is no joke. Sir Ch4rles is counting on your cooperation.

April Fewe11
Personal Assistant to Sir Ch4rles

1st April 2009

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rather clever actually, when they delete ALL emails how will they remember ANYTHING?

Slap away hehehehe
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to help you wrote:
How do you guys manage to do this?????

This safari should have ended the day the lad got stood up in Abidjan.
David is not a "normal lad." He is clinically psychotic, and most definitely criminally insane. He belongs in a nuthouse for dangerous criminals. Since we are unable so far to have him locked up and treated for his anti-social mental illness, we must keep him busy.
Most lads would have twigged long ago, but he is very suggestable.
And now, he is an April Fool!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well dang. I had just sent him a big email. Laughing
I hope he didn't erase mine, it was very interesting.
Since I am a first wife maybe I'm not considered a client?

I'm sure that scared the crap out of him Ninastian, you love pushing his buttons Very Happy
He sure has been on a wild ride lately. I don't know about him having any fun but we sure have. Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sis, Is that you??? Laughing

This bait has been hilarious. clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Poetry in Motion:

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could this be the end of our intrepid hero's journey? He tried to call me once or twice around 4am local time in Abidjan, and he has not emailed me yet. I sent him one email this morning to which I have not received a reply. If this is indeed the day he goes home it would truly be fitting. He left home on Friday the 13th and is (maybe) leaving Abidjan on April Fools Day! Very Happy

I gave Dramaqueen his email address so she could contact him as my wife and see if he'll bite on the angle she's taking this bait, but I'm not certain if he'll be ready to communicate with any of the characters in my modality for awhile! Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth and I call David. He indeed left this morning and is in Accra. He is obviously upset and vents his thoughts to JWW. He has suffered a new double blow! JWW tries to reason with David and shows his true feelings towards him! Laughing

http://www.4shared.com/file/96243524/b4086031/04012009calltodavid.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You screwed with my mind again - you think this is fun

It's all your fault, you have cost me a lot of damages

I'm sorry I can't believe you anymore

You have cost me lots and lots of damages

I can only believe you if you send money

I am not happy at you - you caused all this calamity

and you kept him with
Quote:
:we've both made mistakes, let's start this again fresh:

and the whole love you thing Laughing

Nice job - very funny !!!

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickboi is indeed in Accra, his tail between his legs. Not sure why he's hanging around there - maybe he's waiting for Cap Mal to arrive on the 15th, and/or maybe he fears for his life if he returns home to Nigeria. He has introduced a new pathetic lie to our relationship - that he lives in South Africa. Rolling Eyes I will have to deal with this.

Last night I sent him this naive little e-mail:

Quote:
So Weatherm4n agreed to meet you in Accra after all? I told you he was a drunken fool. Still, it doesn't matter where you chop him, as long as you chop him!

I have just returned from a rather excellent reception with President Medvedev at the Russian Embassy. Clove have you ever eaten a pound of caviar? I have!

I will sendyou my account details for the $250k tomorow. What is the painting like? Is it pretty?

He replied:

Quote:
Sir,

Weatherm4n fooled me yet again. I waited for him for over an hour at the P1SAM clinic's lobby in Abidjqn and yet he wasn't there. I left for Accra immediately. Right now, I am in Accra but I am going to leave for South Africa where I am based Rolling Eyes by weekend.

Have a great day.

April Fewe11 your personal assistant told me you were held by the police yesterday morning on counts of very serious Fraud related offences-probably. In fact, he Confused said they arrested you in your home at Mayfair around 6AM yesterday morning? How true was that? He asked that I delete every e-mails etc in connection with A4LA. I did immediately to protect your interest. But how am I supposed to know this isn't a misleading message since he wrote directly from your e-mail. I think that is quite absurd. Please explain.

Btw- Weatherm4n phoned me last night while I was in a pub in Accra; and I told him I will never believe any more words from him unless he pays me $300,000 for Amaka and her mom's death recently. I told him Amaka's mom died a few nights ago. Don't worry I am going to cc you on the e-mail I write him in a moment.

However, I am not taking Weatherm4n seriously anymore because this guy has badly screwed my mind and secondly he left me in financial depletion at this time. I shall have to focus on Captain M4lcolm's trade NOW so we can get at least a million from him soon.

Remain blessed. Rolling Eyes

Slappy-time!! Twisted Evil

Quote:
CLOVE YOU HAVE FAILED ME, YOU HAVE FAILED A4LA, AND YOU HAVE FAILED YOURSELF!!!

WHAT IS IS ABOUT YOU THAT MAKES YOU INCAPABLE OF CLOSING A FACE TO FACE DEAL???????

WE NEED TO HAVE A GOOGLE CHAT NOW TO DISCUSS YOUR FUTURE. YOU NEED TO CONVINCE ME THAT I CAN TRUST YOU TO WORK WITH THE CAPTAIN. REMEMBER THAT I KNOW YOU HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO CHOP MY CLIENT BEHIND MY BACK. YOUR ATTEMPT AT A WASH-WASH SCAM IN NEW YORK MAKES ME THINK YOU ARE THE WRONG SORT OF PERSON TO WORK WITH A4LA - EVEN ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.

REMEMBER ALSO THAT YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN FIRED.

AND DID YOU REALLY DELETE ALL YOUR E-MAILS?????

So we settle down for a good long chat...

Quote:
11:16 AM dickboi: I am right here
11:17 AM me: WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE JWW'S MONEY?
dickboi: What kind of nonsense talk is that???
Did you NOT receive an e-mail I sent you???
11:18 AM It is high time you stopped treating me like your slave
I am not.
11:19 AM me: YOU'RE RIGHT - SLAVES ACTUALLY DO THINGS FOR THEIR MASTERS. YOU HAVE JUST WASTED MY TIME AND ALIENATED MY CLIENTS.
11:20 AM dickboi: It is better you concentrate on your clients than spend time chatting with me here. I will advise
me: I NEED TO DECIDE WHETHER I EVER LET YOU WORK FOR ME AGAIN.
11:21 AM WHY SHOULD I?
11:22 AM dickboi: I am prepared to stop working for you A4LA after Captain Ghana Sudan Investment Deal
Otherwise you can rely on me on all your West Africa mugu meeting deals
11:23 AM I am going to set up several bank accounts for Post-Hoc
to that effect
me: WHAT ARE YOUR SPECIFIC SKILLS, CLOVE?
11:24 AM dickboi: Bank fraud
me: ??????
dickboi: not very good at Investment I am just learning because you are there to guide me
I can get a client visit a bank in West Africa, so they show him VERY LARGE FUNDS in a vault
11:25 AM me: OH BE SERIOUS...
dickboi: but he can't be allowed to carry the money diplomatically unless he pays a very huge sum
I am very serious.
I am damn serious.
me: SO THAT'S IT?? THAT IS WHY I SHOULD INVEST MORE OF MY TIME AND MONEY IN CLOVE?!?!?
11:26 AM dickboi: Sometimes we use security companies. It is better and safer
me: YOU'LL BE TELLING ME NEXT HOW GREAT YOU ARE AT THE WASH-WASH SCAM...!!
dickboi: You will have no regrets in my capabilities
11:27 AM I can handle all clients businesses
me: CLOVE I DON'T THINK A4LA WILL BE ASKING YOU TO DO ANY WASH-WASH SCAMS FOR US. THAT REALLY IS A BIT BENEATH OUR DIGNITY.
dickboi: but without capital for running expenses sometimes it is hard like the case of Emil
I understood
11:28 AM me: SO TELL ME - WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED FOR A4LA SO FAR?
dickboi: I don't think I have achieved anything yet unless Captain Malcolm or Weatherm4n pays
so far it is a matter of little time
11:29 AM Weatherm4n is a joker as far as I know
If he had been for real, I should have chopped him by now
11:32 AM me: DO YOU REALISE WHAT AN IDIOT YOU HAVE MADE ME LOOK? I TOLD MY FELLOW A4LA DIRECTORS THAT I HAD FOUND SOMEONE SPECIAL - SOMEONE WHO COULD GENERATE GOOD REVENUE FOR US. AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED??? I GAVE YOU 3 MUGUS. ONE OF THEM, YOU FAILED TO MEET WITH - EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DESPARATE TO GIVE US A MILLION DOLLAZ AND A PAINTING. TH NEXT ONE, YOU FAILED TO DO PROPERLY A SINGLE THING HE ASKED (AND NOW HE IS TELLING HIS FATHER - ONE OF OUR MOST VALUABLE CLIENTS - THAT WE ARE A BUNCH OF FOOLS). AND THE THIRD MUGU - YOU HAD THE TREACHERY TO TRY TO CHOP HIM BEHIND MY BACK, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW STUPID THAT MEAKES ME LOOK - QUITE APART FROM WHAT MY COLLEAGUES THINK ABOUT YOU!!!????
11:33 AM HAVE YOU NO DIGNITY?
dickboi: I am sorry about all of that
but times will change for the better
11:34 AM me: AND NOW, YOU DREAM UP NEW FANTASIES - LIKE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT YOU LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA!?!?!?
dickboi: I really want to make you proud.
me: BUT YOU ARE A LIAR!!!
dickboi: I am not a liar.
me: OK - TELL ME WHICH COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN.
dickboi: I have lived in South Africa, Romania, Cyprus
11:35 AM me: AND NIGERIA.
dickboi: What is there to travel around???
Nigeria is my country home
but I don't operate from there
me: YES YOU DO.
dickboi: That is the simple truth
me: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
WE TRACK YOU, CLOVE.
11:36 AM WE KNOW YOU ARE IN ACCRA NOW.
WE KNOW WHICH INTERNET CAFE YOU USED IN ABIDJAN.
dickboi: because I gave you the details
me: WE KNOW HOW YOU TRAVELLED FROM ACCRA TO ABIDJAN - EXACTLY WHERE AND WHEN YOU CROSSED THE BORDER.
11:37 AM dickboi: BIG LIE
YOU NEVER WILL
me: WE KNOW ABOUT "CHARLES". AND THE "HOTEL CLIM8QUE"
dickboi: EVEN IN YOUR NEXT LIFE
me: lower case please
calm down...
11:38 AM dickboi: BECAUSE YOU ARE F*CKING LYING
I GAVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS
me: IT IS SAD THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN CONVINCE ME THAT I AM LYING. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY DO THAT? A LIAR'S WORD IS WORTH NOTHING.
11:39 AM YOU ALSO LIED ABOUT DELETING ALL YOUR E-MAILS.
11:40 AM YOU LIED ABOUT NOT HAVING ANY MONEY IN ABIDJAN.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
11:41 AM dickboi: WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT BEING HELD AT POLICE???
me: OH MY GOODNESS ME. TELL ME YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS!!!
dickboi: HOW?
11:42 AM me: WHO SENT THAT MESSAGE?
lower case please, by the way
11:43 AM dickboi: You did
pretending it was from April Fewe11
11:44 AM me: YES... GO ON...
dickboi: I have nothing more to say
nothing else I say means anything to you
11:45 AM me: SO WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN YOU GOT IT?
dickboi: so what is the need
I felt it was a game
so I played along.
me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, PLAYED ALONG?
WHAT DID YOU ACTUALLY DO?
11:46 AM dickboi: I didn't do anything
I wanted to delete all emails connecting I and A4LA
on second thought i felt it was all a game
so i never took any action
11:47 AM me: DO THESE WORDS MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?
He asked that I delete every e-mails etc in connection with A4LA. I did immediately to protect your interest.
11:48 AM dickboi: it means nothing to me because you are a real game player
no one knows when you are serious and joking
me: SO YOU LIE TO ME?
11:49 AM I DON'T FOLLOW YOUR LOGIC HERE...
dickboi: because the message didn't come from you
so why should i ever be sure the message was true
me: BUT WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?
11:50 AM YOU COULD HAVE JUST ASKED ME TO CLARIFY...
dickboi: oh I am sorry then
if any such things happen you get your associates to write from their personal emails not from yours
that was what got me f*cking confused lets face fact here
me: SO ADMIT IT CLOVE - YOU ARE A LIAR.
11:51 AM A COMPULSIVE AND UNSUCCESSFUL LIAR.
dickboi: I am not a liar
You are.
11:52 AM I told you I played along
it doesnt make me a liar
me: BUT YOU ADMITTED JUST THEN THAT YOU LIED TO ME.
SO YOU ARE LYING AGAIN!!!
dickboi: well if it means lying in your dictionary
well ok
me: SO WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION?
MAYBE THERE ARE CULTURAL DIFFERENCES AT PLAY HERE...
11:54 AM dickboi: i have no definition
lets believe in your deceptive definition it doesnt mean mine is the best or upright ever been
11:55 AM me: OK - SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET "HOME" TO SOUTH AFRICA (ASSUMING FOR A MOMENT THAT THAT IS WHERE YOU LIVE)?
dickboi: that is my business not yours
11:56 AM sorry that is my answer
me: I SOMEHOW THOUGHT YOU WOULD SAY THAT...
dickboi: good
me: IT'S LIKE WHEN I ASKED YOU HOW YOU COULD AFFORD TO GO HOME TO NIGERIA, BUT NOT AFFORD TO GO TO BOUAKE... REMEMBER???
11:57 AM MAYBE I SHOULD COIN A NEW PHRASE: A "CL0VISM"
dickboi: it is all about money isnt it
11:58 AM i will take care of it even though if it means getting home begging for food or to pay bills
me: "A STATEMENT THAT MAKES NO SENSE, OR IS INTERNALLY CONTRADICTORY, BUT WHICH CAN ONLY BE FOLLOWED BY AN EVASION" HOW'S THAT? HAVE I DONE JUSTICE TO THE CL0VISM?
11:59 AM dickboi: whatever
me: OR IS IT MORE COMPLEX THAN THAT? I GUESS THERE'S AN ELEMENT OF RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION TOO...
dickboi: whatever
i am no longer interested in too many words
it is a waste of skin
12:00 PM me: BIT LIKE YOU THEN!
dickboi: get back to work and leave me concentrate on my duties
me: WHICH DUTIES ARE THEY?
dickboi: writng to Weatherm4n
and trying to get Cap docs
and my personal trades
12:01 PM me: AND WHEN DID I AUTHORISE YOU TO WORK ON WEATHERM4N AND THE CAPTAIN??? I REMEMBER FIRING YOU, BUT...
12:03 PM dickboi: I never attempted any wash wash scam in New york
who told you I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i never did anything of sort
me: NICE CL0VISM, THERE
dickboi: i just read your email
12:04 PM me: YOU CREATED A CHARACTER CALLED NAEEM, AND A COUPLE OF OTHER IDIOTS. DOES NORTH KOREA MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?
12:05 PM dickboi: not me
me: AND THEN MB0G0 MOVED IN AND CHOPPED YOU. THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY!!!! LOL LOL LOL
YOU REALLY DID MAKE A TIT OF YOURSELF, CLOVE!!
12:06 PM dickboi: My business with Mb0g0 is the 250K he owed me on my br0ab money [an earlier mugu, played by me] he took
me: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dickboi: thats all
i dont care what ever you think
me: I'M BEGINNING TO READ YOU LIKE A BOOK!
12:07 PM PEOPLE HAVEDIED FOR TRYING TO CHEAT ME, BOI. YOU REALISE THAT, DON'T YOU?
dickboi: i will never cheat you as long as i chop weatherm4n or captain
12:08 PM me: YoU CHEATED ME WITHTHE CAPTAIN. YOU TRIED ARUBBISH WASH-WASH ON HIM.
MB0G0 HAS SENT ME COPIES OF ALL THE E-MAILS CLOVE.
12:09 PM HE OUT-SMARTED YOU YET AGAIN - BECAUSE YET AGAIN YOU NEVER WORK FACE TO FACE! HE REALISES WHAT YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS IS!! AND SO DO I - ESPECAILLY AFTER THE ABIDJAN FIASCO.
12:10 PM HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL CLOVE?
12:11 PM dickboi: Weatherm4n is never in Abidjan
me: EEEEEEEEEE
dickboi: if he was here I would have met him
me: EEEEEEEEEEEEE
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
dickboi: but he has been playing games
me: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dickboi: whatever you say makes no sense to me
me: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dickboi: you will be stupid to think i came to abidjan to waste my time and not realise my target
me: EEEEEEEEEE
12:12 PM dickboi: i am glad you said you tracked I was there
whatever you think is your business good day
me: DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE REALLY INTERESTING THING IS NOW?
12:13 PM JUST HANG ON A MINUTE WHILE I TELL YOU - IT IS IMPORTANT!!
12:15 PM THE INTERESTING THING IS THAT YOUR LIFE NOW DEPENDS ON MB0G0. IF AND WHEN HE DECIDES TO TELL CAPT MAL WHO YOU REALLY ARE, AND WHO WAS REALLY BEHIND THE WASH-WASH SCAM, THEN MAL WILL KILL YOU. WHEREVER YOU HIDE, HE WILL FIND YOU. SO I AM NOT THE ONE YOU SHOULD FEAR. IN FACT, I ALWAYS WANTED TO FIND A WAY TO KEEP MY HANDS CLEAN. AND NOW - BY YOUR TREACHERY - YOU HAVE SOLVED MY PROBLEM!!
12:16 PM dickboi: that is not my problem.
i am not scared ever.
12:17 PM i never took anyone's money so i refuse to be scared.
me: YOU SHOULD BE. IT IS PART OF THE SELF-PRESERVATION INSTINCT. YOU SHOULD KEEP ONE EYE LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER BOI.
dickboi: my life never depend on Mb0g0 not ever
12:18 PM NEVER
me: IT DOES NOW. YOU SEE, MAL THREATENED TO KILL MB0G0 AS WELL AS HASHIF.
dickboi: not even you can harm me. i am untouchable lol
me: YOU'RE A LOONEY!
dickboi: whatever
12:19 PM lol
me: NO REALLY - I THINK YOU ARE A LOONEY.
A BIT MAD.
SOFT IN THE HEAD.
INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED.
dickboi: that is your problem
me: Q.E.D., AS THEY SAY.
12:20 PM dickboi: whatever
me: YOU EVEN HAVE IMAGINARY FRIENDS. I MEAN - WHAT IS ALL THAT ABOUT?
dickboi: let me leave you to say all the rubbish in your mouth, is not a skin off ma nose
me: "MY" NOSE, CLOVE
12:21 PM dickboi: i used ma not my
same thing
12:22 PM me: BUT THE BASIC FACT IS THAT YOU CONSTANTLY LIE TO ME, AND YOU TRIED TO CHOP ONE OF MY VALUED CLIENTS BEHIND MY BACK. AND YOU COULD NOT BE BORDERED TO MEET FACE TO FACE WITH WEATHERM4N. AND YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE USELESS. AND YOU MADE ME LOOK AN IDIOT IN FRONT OF MY FELLOW DIRECTORS. HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING?
OH YES - YOU MADE THE WORLD'S WORST T-SHIRTS.
12:23 PM AND YOU CAN'T USE A COMPUTER PROPERLY.
AND YOU GET DETAINED BY HOTEL SECURITY GUARDS.
12:24 PM AND I BET YOUR PERSONAL HYGIENE IS A BIT IFFY - BUT THAT'S JUST A HUNCH.
AND YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE BETTER WITH GOATS THAN WITH PEOPLE.
AND YOU ARE ON A DEATH LIST.
dickboi: Listen I tried to meet Weatherm4n in a way not even you could do this guy is playing games and he knows
12:25 PM No one can kill me for doing nothing wrong to anyone.
me: HE IS NOT PLAYING GAMES - HE IS JUST LIVING HIS LIFE HIS WAY - AND YOU WERE TOO LAZY AND GREEDY AND STUPID TO ADAPT.
AND TOO IMPATIENT.
dickboi: OK good
me: AND TOO LACKING IN COMMON SENSE,
dickboi: now let me ask you a question?
12:26 PM me: GO ON THEN.
I WON'T LIE.
dickboi: I am not lacking any common sense, you are
me: YES YOU ARE - IF YOU THINK THAT IS A QUESTION...!
12:27 PM dickboi: Has any client ever declined a meeting appointment with you more than 3 times if he/she was serious?
me: YES
dickboi: that is my question.
me: AND THAT IS MY ANSWER.
dickboi: with you I mean
12:28 PM me: IT TOOK ME TWO YEARS WITH ONE MUGU. HE MISSED OVER A DOZEN MEETINGS. BUT I UNDERSTOOD WHY, I REMAINED PATIENT AND CONFIDENT, I WAS NOT GREEDY, AND I WAS PREPARED TO PUT A LARGE AMOUNT OF MY OWN MONEY AT RISK. AND I EVENTUALLY GOT BACK TEN TIMES WHAT I PUT IN.
12:29 PM dickboi: you were rich that was the only difference with me.
12:30 PM I don't have as much as you do so I should worry very much.
As for being patient I can be and very much at that
12:31 PM If I had received the 5K you promised I should never worried even if my meeting with Weatherm4n will take another 2 months in Abidjan
but there is one very bad attitude I have learnt about you and it has been a lesson to me:
I should never trust in your words ALL THE TIME.
12:32 PM You can be very misleading just like Weatherm4n is.
You make promises you never keep.
me: AGAIN, YOU LIE. IF YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF MONEY, WHY ARE YOU SITTING AROUND IN ACCRA?
dickboi: Listen.
I ran out of money in Abidjan when I called for your help.
12:33 PM Now I have had to empty my bank account just to be able to take care of myself and not die here in hunger etc
I told you this Weatherm4n's business has almost decimated me.
me: NICE CL0VISM, BOI!
dickboi: That is your business not mine.
12:34 PM If telling you the truth doesnt mean anything to you what is the need of being honest?????
You are giving me reasons to lie and continue to lie to you.
me: "I RAN OUT OF MONEY" - BUT YOU HAD MONEY N YOUR ACCOUNT. AND THEN YOU SAY "THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS". TEXTBOOK STUFF!!
dickboi: It is like you hate truths.
because your life as a great successful Gman is filled with LIES
12:35 PM me: IF YOU HAD MONEY IN THE BANK, HOW COULD YOU ALSO HAVE NO MONEY?
dickboi: the money I had in my hand was limited that is one. Listen and listen good
secondly, it took almost 4 days before I could get the money in Abidjan
12:36 PM bank transfer stuffs
me: YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR BANK!
dickboi: within that 4 days before the money arrived i suffered
me: DO YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD?
dickboi: it doesnt work in Abidjan
me: WHAT TYPE IS IT?
12:37 PM (I'M EXPECTING AN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
dickboi: Visa Gold....it is not a business travel that may be the reason it never worked
it is personal savings
me: BLIMEY - I EXPECTED EEEEEE AND I GOT LLLLLLLLLL. WELL, LIVE AND LEARN!
12:38 PM dickboi: YOU HATE THE TRUTH
YOU LOVE LYING.
12:40 PM me: CLOVE I HAVE JUST READ YOUR LATEST E-MAIL TO WEATHERM4N. DO YOU REALISE HOW OFFENSIVE AND INSULTING IT IS???
12:43 PM I WANT YOU TO APOLGISE TO HIM IN WRITING AND BY PHONE. IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM HIM THAT YOU HAVE DONE BOTH OF THESE, THEN YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT EVER WORKING FOR ME AGAIN.
AND I ALSO SUGGEST THAT YOU MAKE YOUR PEACE WITH MB0G0 BEFORE YOU END UP DEAD.
AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOUR LIES AND TREACHERY. I WILL GO AWAY AND THINK ABOUT HOW BEST TO PUNISH YOU.
12:44 PM AND ONE FINAL THING - TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APRIL_FOOLS_DAY
NOW F*CK OFF.

There - that feels better! Twisted Evil

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is sadly back in Accra. I originally thought he was going to hang around Accra until his meeting with Mal, but if he's heading back to his "base" in Nigeria (Lagos, maybe Port Harcourt, but not South Africa) I am going to try for another safari up to Abuja. Very Happy

Here are the last two emails we exchanged...

I wrote:
I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner but I haven't had reliable access to my email. We are preparing to depart the hospital very soon, so if you and Charles would like to meet with us in the lobby we can depart together. Let me know if you will be there. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I will NEVER believe any word you say unless you do what I ask. You have caused me a lot more than pains than ever. And now you brought yet another damage in my life. My world is almost shattered now?!?! You know what that means? And you expect me to be happy??? Last night you told me you loved me on phone; how can you say you loved me and yet you continue to make me suffer???? Maybe it is fun to you to see your fellow man cry or go through agonies.

While Charles was a bit ill back in Abidjan; he told me he wasn't feeling right that his mom was in good shape. Now his instincts has dawn on us, no matter how much we prayed to avert any imminent danger.

For your information we had a terrible and most shocking news on Wednesday morning that Charles's mom died. The news had it that she slept and never woke up. Maybe she committed suicide-like drinking poisonous pills . Either way, she shouldn't have died if Charles was with her. Though I am not sure how she died but medical examination is continuing into the cause of her death. If you ask me, I had tell you emotional distress killed her!!! And yet Charles whom would have been there to console her of her daughter's passing, I took him away just because I wanted him to accompany in your grand celebration of the Atlantis Project kick-off.

Charles in great anger left immediately for Nigeria after the news reached us in the morning. I got your e-mail but didn't border replying because I didn't know where to start from. I wanted to see you face to face so I could explain the height of the terrible things you have caused me, but there wasn't any you anywhere around P1SAM.

I was at the clinic yesterday morning and I sat at the lobby for more than an hour. There
wasn't trace of you or your wives. I had the medical clerk check on your name AGAIN in their database; again there wasn't anyone as you. No "Weath3rman" in the whole of their books!

Of course if you were married to your wives as you claimed, they should bear your "surname" Weath3rman. But there was no such name in their file. How was I even sure you were in Abidjan let alone in the hospital? You have screwed on my mind several times. Why can't you be honest this is all a game you have been playing.

As I told you Charles's mom will never forgive me because I am the cause of her death. Yes she will say that where-ever she may be now. The last time we spoke; I told you she wasn't happy with me for taking Charles away for more than a week. Charles and Amaka were are only treasures since husband left her so many years ago. I don't think it was any easy for her to get over the thoughts of losing her only daughter while Charles was away. So they were just the 3 of them in the family and an elderly uncle. I don't want to discuss that further. Let's talk about these that matters.

Now; this is what you are going to do. You have got two options. It depends on if you want to alleviate my situation at this time or not.

1. You are going to remit 300,000 USD into the account details below TODAY so I can take care of Amaka's burial and her mom too. I am heading to Nigeria as soon as I send you this e-mail. I have about 35 minutes more to catch the coach going there. I don't neeed to mention that it will be very difficult to face Charles family and relatives at this psychological moment but if I can take care of the bills, that can solve my problem partially. Otherwise if you can visit Nigeria within a day or two, that might be better to get me the cash. Otherwise send it directly in this account details below. I can get the correspondence bank here in Africa to pay up.

XXXX & Associates Consulting
ROUTING TRANSIT #: xxxxxxxxx
BANK ACCOUNT #: xxxxxxxxxx

Having done this, I had like you to forward me the payment receipt. Then, as soon as the burial is over, we can choose a date for our meeting. This time you MUST NOT FAIL. If you do what I asked I can be rest assured you care deeply about me, otherwise nothing else matters.

2. If you don't accept the above option for our continuity pretending all that happened was an act of the lord , be ready then for a legal action taken up against you. You are going to pay my company a million USD for every inconveniences and your misleading pranks. I am going to use ALL the e-mails we have exchanged is the evidence against you. Be ready!

I will be waiting for your payment details or final instruction.

Let's see if we can't get him on the road again... Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's working on getting Mal to Accra - the latest:

Quote:
Sir Char1es was right. Sometimes it can be difficult to deal with the embassy even as you have your contacts; but I managed to get over with this in your favour.

Apart from the $1 million investment threhold, I had like you to come up with another $100,000 for the legal processes in relation to the investment account opening exercise and retainers.

However, do confirm to me if April 15 is viable for your travel in Ghana; probably I can directly go pick you at the airport or send some S3C staffs to pick you up?

For details about our meeting point, I shall let you know after David provides you this documents. I am going to provide you additional investment insights based on that, so as to keep you well-informed on your investment prospect in Sudan...

I look forward to our meeting soon.

Mal is cautious:

Quote:
I have clearance to travel.
However, I'll need some details about personal security. I don't want "some S3C staffs", I want good physical security - at least four armed men. Please get those men and send me details of their skill sets and weaponry carried. I'll also need photgraphs of you and the security men, when you've arranged them.
Also - what hotel is the best there?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One maga going to Nigeria?, another maga to Ghana soon, and the threat of a multimillion dollar lawsuit! This is getting exciting again! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Bait! Thanks for all the laughs!
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bluth: That is, I think that was you talking.

Great ending in the phone conversation. I always try to end my phone calls with lads with several awkward "I love you" moments. But the awkward silence yours caused gave me goosebumps. Well done.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how can i have missed this thread ?
i`ve just been playing catch up.

well done !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb boondoggle is not a verb? Does this mean you can not be boondoggling someone? Cool

Nurse Nasty wrote:
Quote:
I love made up words.

You have devastated me NN. I really loved boondoggle and I was using it often. Oopsie.
I am totally boondoggled by this now. It really isn't a word? It is too good to not be true, I wonder if that is what this lad is thinking too.... Very Happy

Very screwed up minded lad wrote:
Quote:
I am not taking Weatherm4n seriously anymore because this guy has badly screwed my mind and secondly he left me in financial depletion at this time.

Bluth that is what every baiter wants to hear, and know you have done your job well. Congratulations.
What sweet words from a distressed and kicked in the head lad. Just warms my heart. Twisted Evil
I'm so happy for you. Very Happy

Ninastian I love your big chats darlin.
How many times have you and your lad fired each other now? Laughing
Keep up the fantastic torture. I love reading what you do to him.
I just love Visa Gold don't you. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DQ: Do not be concerned - boondoggle is enough of a word to be in the oxford english dictionary. And listed as both noun and verb no less. So feel free to boondoggle away to your heart's content.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic