SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Selling Alcohol To Minors?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RezoTheRed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like a scam page, but I'm not sure. I think they're trying to sell alcohol to minors. What do you guys think?

Link: http://www.alkohol-express.de

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're very concerned with problems just outside the baiter scene, but that's understandable.
I don't think they changed it, but up till 2001 in Europe it was normal that kids can buy beer and wine without needing to prove they're over 18. I should know, my father depended on it Smile
Of course when a 10 year old wants a bottle of vat69 (48% whiskey) they might refuse to sell it to him, but the alcohol laws are real easy, you can buy beer, wine and mixed stuff up to 24% strong at every grocery store, no problem.
Different countries, different laws.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
You're very concerned with problems just outside the baiter scene, but that's understandable.

Just happened to stumble(soberly) onto this thread. prices look fairly good for the higher price hooch. Damn shame I quit boozing it up 28 yrs. ago. OH WELL.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alcohol laws are definitely less stricter than American (21 years old or no alcohol for you, even if you've had in your country and were legal there). I work in a "hideout" that sells alcohol but you must have ID on you. The cashiers have to wear the badge saying "Under 40? We ID."

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If kids can buy alcohol online, what will happen to the homeless guy who sits around the block from the liquor store? He makes his living on kids paying him to buy them liquor (I should know...I was once a kid!)

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Super Girl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just spent last 16 years living in Austria. The legal drinking age in alot of European countries is 16 for beer and wine, 18 for hard liquor. You can get all your booze at the local grocery store or even the gas station. They are much more relaxed about drinking than where I grew up in Canada. The prices are good too. I don't know why kids would order booze on-line though. Its easy enough to get an older kid to buy it for yu, saves the shipping costs and parents acepting the parcel when it comes. Prices were pretty good though, compared to Australia, its a crime what I have to pay for beer and co. since I moved here a few months ago.
IrishScammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can publicly drink legally in Germany from the age of 14. Privately you can drink at any age.

As previous poster said to buy alcohol its 16 for soft and 18 for spirits. Mind you most supermarkets will not look to see id so I guess the web site will never be a great success. The prices are expensive compared to local shops.
Super Girl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think they are that expensive. €2.- for alcopops is not expensive at all.
IrishScammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Girl 2 wrote:
I don't think they are that expensive. €2.- for alcopops is not expensive at all.

Smirnoff Ice in a German shop will cost in the region of €1.60 > €1.80 so in relative terms the website is expensive. Now the same drink where I live in Ireland now would cost €3 so in that respect €2 is a bargain and sign me up to buy buckets of the stuff!

Super Girl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where I live now on the west coast of Australia they cost about €2.50 each. Kinda puts a real damper on drinking. Was cheaper in Austria. We only paid on average €1.80 but could get it on sale for €1.30.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Super Girl,

Can't you just pop over to Austria to buy it cheaper, I understand Austria and Australia are close to each other, well it says so here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=161280

Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Super Girl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its relative, Australia is closer to Austria than it is to Canada. And there are kangaroos in Austria too. Did you know that?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic