SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Profiting from a mistake

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting two different young cocoa orphans, and I slapped one J03ffr3y Wi1son for not commenting on the picture of Sophie Monk I'd sent him:

Quote:
Are you sure you're not playing for the other team? I sent you one of my favourite pix and not a word about it! Freyja would be very unhappy with you.
"As I told you before, I do not have investment experience; you are to handle management and investment of the money when it’s transferred to you" - well, as I told you before, I know bubkas about investment, so don't ask me.

Yep, you guessed it - wrong Lad!

Quote:
This is a serious transaction that needs attention so I am not playing with it and wouldn’t want you to play with it either.
I did not receive any pix from you. That was why I did not acknowledge receipt of the pix in my mail.
I do not understand what you mean by ‘bubkas’ can you explain that to me.
Please let us not waste each other time for nothing. If you are not interested just let me know. If you are still interested contact the bank with contact information I gave you for us to proceed.

OK - try to roll with that punch - I sent him the picture I sent the other Lad and added:

Quote:
Let's take a chill pill and relax, OK?
I made a mistake with the picture - I typed in your address and got it wrong. Somewhere there's a J3ffr3y Wi1son wondering who the hot babe is. My bad.
"Bubkas" is an American word that I picked up from TV. It's like "zilch" - so when I say I know bubkas about investment, I think you can join the dots!
I'll contact the bank, but you have to stop being so uptight about things.

Phew!

Quote:
It’s not that I am so uptight. It’s do to my present condition here. I am here all on my own because of what I went through in hand of my uncle back home that made me to leave his house and fight for my self.
I now got your pix, you are such a charming lady that no body can resist to accept you to model or advertise for. I hope to see you very soon when we are through with this transaction.
Please let me know when you here from the bank. They are already with your particulars waiting for direct introduction from you to start dealing with you.

Back on track - and that Jeffrey Wilson is going to get involved one way or another...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe that's one of the tricks of baiting -- making enough dumb mistakes to 'fraustrate' and delay your Lad, but not so stupid that he dumps you as a "joker"

Lads are always on the lookout for "jokers" -- even they're not such idiots (usually) to believe they are dealing with the President of Mars or Elvis Presley. That's why it's called baiting; gently pull and direct, but don't jerk the rod (if you see what I mean) too hard.

All the truly great trophies have been achieved by long-term dedicated straight baiting -- call yourself Professor Stikki Tupyoass if you want, and demand your Lad amputate his testicles, but if you want real results, play it slow and credible, and soon you will have a pet that just keeps giving.. Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb I love your Bubkas.
It goes so well with your boondoggle. Very Happy
Hope I spelled that right.....

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic