SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An Intelligent Lad..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bane007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All
I am currently busy with my first bait.. However this lad seems to be intelligent.. He has yet to answer my questions.. But so far he seems intelligent.. He is using the Iraqi oil angle.. His name is Patrick Chan. As a baiter starting out.. Do we avoid the intelligent lads? Or dont they exist? Laughing
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as you know what you're doing there's nothing wrong with baiting seemingly smart lads... The smarter the lad the more there is to de-educate, so get going and have fun!! (I have yet to see a smart lad, so please keep us updated of your progress Wink )

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he's just still on script. When he sniffs the dollas he'll be a bit more pliable.

We definitely do not avoid any Lads! it's true some are very intelligent, they are a mixed bunch ranging from thick as pig poo to PhDs

Sign up for a mentor here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306 and take time to read the stickies.

Good luck with the bait

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even the smart lads can be taken for a ride. I am just finishing up with one who continues to write extremely good english even though he's been off-script for many months, has written an essay about what it means to him to join my church, gotten a large tattoo on his arm, went through an ordination ceremony (twice) to become a pastor in my church (that involved mud in the eyes and a triple dunking in a dirty river), and wrote a "moving" sermon about the commandment "Thou Shalt Not Steal."

It's too bad I couldn't get a safari out of him - I thought I was getting good at this stuff, but apparently I'm still lacking in a few areas - and the lad has ultimately been tossed out on his ass for his multiple transgressions. Oh well, it was fun anyway... I hope I can hook another one like him.

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Intelligent lads can be very fun because they think they can never be fooled. Very Happy
Have fun with him and as suggested you can always de-educate him.
Always ask if you get stuck and need help.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bane, If he appears to be intelligent but has not answered any of your questions, than "he" might just have a very well written script. When he gets off script is when you can get a read on his intelligence.

Isn't "Intelligent Lad" kind of an oxymoron?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be my fault. I had a brief, yet very abusive and undoubtedly memorable relationship with a Patrick Chan. He has potential, so keep at him.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he actually turns out to be intelligent (when off-script), I would actually tell you to DEFINITELY bait him.
Lads that are smart are a lot more dangerous to RL victims, seeing as their writing can be a bit more convincing. (not butchered english etc)

It's the super-dumb lads that I tend to avoid. Just ask Mewing Ghecko how much fun it is to try and bait a mentally retarded lad.

We still have poor MewingG on suicide watch over that bait.. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I consider it to be my greatest baiting achievement to get a very intelligent South African lad on safari. The dumb ones are fun - but the smart ones are a challenge, so success is all the sweeter! Plus, think of it this way: the intelligent lads are, presumably, more successful scammers. So every blow you can land on them means fewer actual victims get taken.

And at the end of the day, isn't that what we're really all about here - saving victims? Baiting is fun...but we need to keep our ultimate goal in mind.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The little I've gathered from baiting lads is that the smarter they are, or appear, the more likely they are to twig on anything other than a straight bait. But it is entirely possible to steer a smart lad from a straight bait into a not so straight bait. It just takes some time, patience, and learning just how much the lad will put up with in the meantime.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still on script - many scammers purchase a script that has probably been re-written several times so the english is pretty good and he appears intelligent...

wait till you get him off script

and I feel the more intelligent a lad is, the more dangerous to real vics so I take especially nice pleasure out of that ... and then when you get them to do tricks Twisted Evil

I had one who, on script, sounded intelligent and when he finally got off script he was dumb (not just poor english - honestly dumb)...he went on safari for me

I have one who off script is intelligent, I'm building up to a safari with him & I know he'll totally believe the situation.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually the not so intelligent ones tend to cling most tightly to their script. You want a lad who can think outside of the box, one that has the powers to persuade his friends and relatives into financing his safari.

And no, not all lads are stupid. Some are very well educated, don't mistake language barriers or not understanding cultural references for intelligence.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic