SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one sickened me.............!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent off my first mail, I expect to get the script back, after that it is all on.

Is anyone using the W3stern Uni0n S3cure payment website on them yet? If not I think I may give it a go Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is anyone using the W3stern Uni0n S3cure payment website on them yet? If not I think I may give it a go

It's actually better to have more than one person use S3cure...it adds to its legitimacy.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
DR-Depofijos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in corispondence with this evil scammer. I told him that i am a Dr with my own clinic in Switzerland and i have offered him free treatment for his poor sick child (sarcastic). Cant wait to see his reply.
If its allowed i can post on here his email and my reply.
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DR-Depofijos wrote:
I am in corispondence with this evil scammer. I told him that i am a Dr with my own clinic in Switzerland and i have offered him free treatment for his poor sick child (sarcastic). Cant wait to see his reply.
If its allowed i can post on here his email and my reply.

I predict that the poor child will be so sick that a move from Warsaw will be quite out of the question Laughing

This lad must think its an early xmas all the attention he's getting, maybe he will even get his pith helmet on some time in the future (well I can live in hope)
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom P. I think I'll use the WU S3cure P@yment on him too. I have never used it either.

Just FYI for the person who questioned if this is a scam...the IP from the emails checks out as Nigeria.
Quote:

Scammer Found ! (ID: 23137)
IP Block 62.173.57.196 (Frequent Scammer)
Country Nigeria
Comments ipNX Nigeria Limited(Net Range: 62.173.32.0 - 62.173.63.255)

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I"m sure the facilities in Warsaw are state of the art, but maybe he'd like to stay closer to home and try his luck at:

Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Bothin Burn Center

in San Francisco. Since he lives in "calofornia", maybe someone should suggest it to him.

Quote:
I told him that i am a Dr with my own clinic in Switzerland and i have offered him free treatment for his poor sick child

Great! Then he'll just need airfare, hotels, food and some new "cloths" since he has only the ones on his back.
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is too sick to be moved????

Hmmm...

Ask him for her lab values:

cbc
albumin
blood gases

what % of the body is burned, and what type of burns?

Is she inubated? How long? What tidal volume is the vent set at?

Also, I'd like to know what antibiotics she is on and has been on during the course of her treatment.

I'd love to see how the lad answers these questions...if he thinks answering them will get you to pay, he may try!

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hank, Great questions. Are you a dr?
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't ask a lot of technical/medical questions all at once. Maybe dribble them it. If you look like a pain, you will be dropped like a hot potatoe.

I am seeing if my character can interview the lad for a "story" I am writing about internet pleas for money... Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
I wouldn't ask a lot of technical/medical questions all at once. Maybe dribble them it. If you look like a pain, you will be dropped like a hot potatoe.

I am seeing if my character can interview the lad for a "story" I am writing about internet pleas for money... Cool

ParaNoid

That is a fantastic idea maybe he could record a webcam interview too Laughing
Let Him wear a paper bag on his head for anonymity

Last edited by Badger Grylls on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon wrote:
Hank, Great questions. Are you a dr?

Medical Student

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone could say that their church group has raised money to help children, but certain criteria must be met as to the child's condition.

Let him get a sniff of funds on the way, then you can start slowly asking the medical questions on your list of criteria. Poor lad will be googling all night.
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you say church group would that be TWAT???
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure this is the same lad I'm baiting as Reverend Dov3r from TWAT. I've already told him that we took up a collection at Vespers and have several thou ready to go to him as soon as he fills out the forms. I'm waiting! [tap..tap..tap..]

So if anyone is going to introduce a church element, it's probably best not to use TWAT.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Problem Cachuma

I guess we'll leave you to TWAT the lad Laughing Laughing Laughing
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this dollar figure is correct, or if he is just blowing smoke. If the dollar figure is correct, he has scammed plenty of people.

disgusting low life scammer wrote:
Dear Loe xxx,
Thank you very much of the mail you sent me being able to assist this little child on her surgerise operation, i have collected the sum of $20,000 Dollar fund sent to me for her surgeries operation, i still have less than $60,000 Dollar remaning for her operation, and yes it be possible to interview you by email.

So you can sent the $20.00 Dollar if you wish to the information below,

Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram.

Name ................... George Head.

Address .......................33 Mba Street University Road California United State.

An secret pin number will giving to you please sent it back here.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Yes, my character will be interviewing this low life. Please PM me with questions you would like to have him answer. I reserve the right to edit or reject questions though (like any "publication"). I hope that will keep him busy. I will need a release form from him. I will also post up his answers.

Pardon me... Image

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to know what the General Hospital in Poland has to offer that can't be found in California..just in case I ever need specialized care there.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm seems she has a bad case of rigor mortis ( see statement at bottom)

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

before she recovered from the rigor mortis she was called Heather Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's jam packed full of mistakes!! I just thought the rigor mortis bit was funniest! not even a RSoT

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid

You gotta ask about the rigor mortis,...im sure the readers would be fascinated.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You gotta ask about the rigor mortis,...im sure the readers would be fascinated.

But do it is a way to further de-educate...fee him stuff that would make areal victim twig. Very Happy

"I see your daughter suffers from rigor mortis...my sister had this for several years. The doctors tried everything...finally they had to operate of her scapula. Have your daughter's doctor considered this? Withing 6 hours of the operation, my sister was able to do a triple lutz...it was fantastic!"

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This can't be true. No one can be this stupid, can they?

Louisiana is in Poland?

No one noticed the burns on Heather...I mean Bethany?

"Employment: Student"

"DOB: Nov 18,2008"
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You gotta question the commitment of this lad.....they dont like putting much effort in do they Sad
Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe, I am going to try the M7CN S3cur3 site on this lad, although I couldn't pass up the Rigor Mortis comment on the file she sent me.

Quote:
Dear S4r4h,

Wow, I didn't know they had a cure for Rigor Mortis these days? I had an uncle who had it once, and he had to live with it, as the doctors here could do nothing for him. I am glad that science has come so far. If you have any information on the process they use to cure this I am sure my uncle would appreciate it.

Anyway I will be forwarding an email soon from the W3st3rn Un10n S3cur3 Tr4nsf3rs Website with details on how to get the M7CN number to collect the donation.

Regards

M4rk

Wonder if the lad will try and dummy up some research? I am guessing not Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic