SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody knows this guy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SaraMe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

Someone fell really bad for this guy here, he calls himself Shawn Bruce
[email protected] and [email protected] , supposely from Montana with a 9 year old son Daniel and now working in Nigeria...well, the old story Rolling Eyes
That girl is getting over it now, but badly trying to find that man... Confused

Found the picture of the boy in a hawaiian model catalogue, but couldnt find the guy. Maybe someone here has seen the pic before ?

Thanks!! Smile

hmmm...cant add the pic Sad Can anyone help?

here is a link to the picture http://files.homepagemodules.de/b66381/f55t2768p9949757n3.jpg

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b66381/f55t2768p9949757n4.jpg

"I do not blame barrister John Williams, there alot of scams in the world, but to my own findings mostly scams comes from Africa and not here in england. This scam does not affect us from doing our genuie business.
-Benedict Smith
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to say the scammer will look nothing like this picture, he will be Nigerian.

Girl will need to put it behind her, I had to and now am here taking revenge on the breed.
SaraMe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She knows now she fell for a scammer who is Nigerian, but she still tries to find that guy on the pic Confused It took her a while to accept it, but she´s insisting she needs to find that man to "heal".....
Difficult...I know....lol

Oh here is something out of a bait I had running for 3 moths..it started as "next of kin" and developed further. after I finally got fed up and filled him in I got this one:

Quote:
Am an africa, and i don't live in london, this is just scam, and somebody
teach me this. am single never married, all the thing i do both documents
and others are fake, even kemmere is fake, am just shading tears as am
writing this mail, since i have been in this, no body has made me confess
only you, but i know you will hate me, or even want to do any thing with me.
but the fact is that am in love, thats why am telling you this, if you can
get a cam, you can see me live. please with all my heart i love you, and
forgive me. my real name is benedict, but micheal, or ikechukwu.
if you want i can give you my direct number so we can talk on the phone.

Isnt he cute?? Laughing

"I do not blame barrister John Williams, there alot of scams in the world, but to my own findings mostly scams comes from Africa and not here in england. This scam does not affect us from doing our genuie business.
-Benedict Smith
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Posting the scammers stolen pictures in case anyone recognises them.

Hint - [img]code[/img] Wink

Note - I have checked Delpifaq and Romance scam and tineye to no effect.

I am sorry to hear that your friend was a victim to this scammer.

We have a sister site http://www.scamwarners.com/ and the advisers there will be happy to answer any questions or concerns she or yourself may have.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I can identify with her feelings only I'd like to meet the man in my pictures for a totally different reason.

Last edited by devil_woman on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
What drives me to do what I do is the hatred of the romance scammer, the callousness, the nastiness and the uncaring unnecessary emotional hurt and heartbreak they cause.

I have had good friends fall for these vermin. I know and appreciate fully your desire for vengeance, I agree with it.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
SaraMe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for adding the pics Smile

Quote:
the callousness, the nastiness and the uncaring unnecessary emotional hurt and heartbreak they cause.

yes, that makes one hate them!! Even if I didnt fell for one, I can totally imagine how it must make you feel.

There are not many sites in german covering this subject, but at the german scambaiting site, now lots of new victims appear. The stories they have to tell are really bad! We even have a husband, telling his story about the fight for his wife who is totally convienced she can move with her new lover in his house in the States after he finishes his job in Nigeria
Sad
Thats where the girl seeked help, it is quiet a hard case...
I think it helps alot to "turn the table" !

-Benedict Smith
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several places where you can get German advice, romancescam have a german man that can give advice and Scamwarners have 2, both are also members here.

If your friend is not comfortable with English I can get some details for them but there are more people that can help in English.

DOnt be too concerned by the picture, it is most likely stolen from facebook or my space, it could be from anywhee really but it is definately stolen, the man in the picture probably doesn't even know his photo is being used.

Cathartic Kate has already given you some great advice so no need for me to add to it but I will echo her advice on visiting Scamwarners, there are many examples there of people in similiar situations and a dedicated team of people to help you and your friend to avoid any further loss

I do want to make 1 point though, not all scammers come from Nigeria, this man may well have come from anywhere in the world although I do agree, if you had to place your bets, thats where I would have my money

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I also know the German scambaiting site you mentioned and it is a good one (www.scambaiter.info) for information and discussion by a less "international" but very dedicated group but since most of these scams are being done in English, naturally most, if not all, major helping sites are in English. Some sites do offer the basic outlines how to tell a scam in other languages in a little summarizing subforum though Wink because it´s a bit less of a barrier for people if there are a least basic informations and discussion boards in other languages I think. Google is a tad more helpful then, too, with finding first information for victims or near-victims who start to become suspicious and google for email addies or terms like "romance scam"...

EDIT Not that I would have thought to be able to add anything of importance to what my more experienced colleagues have already found out above but in your case, looking up the pics in databases and googling the lad name has led to no additional results in google.de.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you could add information of substance Frumpy, you didn,t become the Eater Uni Dean for no reason Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my real name is benedict, but micheal, or ikechukwu

I just had to point out that even confessing, he doesn't know who he is Wink

I know I'm learning a lot from Frumpy, Murry, Drama Queen, Becky, and everyone else I'm reading -- it's all good advice

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic