SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I hate satellite providers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two separate mugus, based in Nigeria, who are allegedly traveling today to Benin. Two safaris on one day, in other words.

Problem - both are using internet providers that resolve to the US - apparently they are using satellite providers. I have a lot of circumstantial evidence they are actually in Nigeria. Any thoughts on how to get proof?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have proved safaris with taxi receipts and visitor passes to cargo sections of airport (my Indian charity lad) and on another safari with a set of passport entry and exit stamps. On both occasions I promised to refund expenses so long as I had proof.

Might work.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would this help at all Bruin?
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1283411#1283411

There's also the possibility of checking the IP that Sec Sh1eld pulls off of the lads when they log in.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, guys. It may be too late to help on these two mugus, but these ideas will be helpful in the future.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send them to a WU office to pick up some money. If you give them a MTCN and a specific office to go to. Then ask them to email from the nearest net cafe or something?

Closed lad accounts
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a few lads travel from Lagos to Benin for safaris. I've found if you can get them to use the computers inside the airport it'll give you the IP confirmation.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had this problem when I got a lad to go to Ghana, apparently satellite ISP's are very common at internet cafes out in the sticks. Eventually I got him to Accra, to pick up money from a specific bank, where I got a IP fix on him.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
dx064
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A traceroute will most likely give you a very good idea of where he is.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic