SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting.. from Work?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bane007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All..
I have been reading the forums and very eager to take those scumsucking bastards down. The only question is.. Can I do this from work? I have created a a new baiting email address. Will baiting from work affect anything? Lets say our IP address is taken down?

Very eager to begin!!!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your company's policies will dictate whether you can bait from work or otherwise participate in this forum. If in doubt, don't do it.

As for your company's IP address -- well, it's not exactly a state secret. Wink

Welcome to Eater.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Bane007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I work for a relatively small company.. no large corporation! I doubt we even have a policy..
Tell me, I have a limited understanding of IP addresses. I am in my first year (IT Student). Very Happy Yes.. I know. IT Student that doesnt know what IP address is.. very funny..
Your help would be much appreciated!
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Bane! Very Happy

I'm sure many of us bait from work but we wouldn't tell our boss. Besides, you probably don't want to steal your employer's resources, do you? Wherever you bait, bait safe. And read stickies, go to Eater University and have fun!

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to bait from work, but I've cut way back on that. I may send a message to my check lads during my lunch hour about not being able to make it to the bank.

My employer allows limited use of the net, as that they stated in their recent communication they can understand employees checking personal email, the stock market, and the news from time to time. They did explicitly state that day-trading and surfing the net during work hours is prohibited.

One of the guys working for me has already been "spoken to" about surfing the net constantly during the day. My boss doesn't care if people do it during the lunch hour or if they need to take a few minutes to look at stock prices.

However, we're also expected to get some things done to keep the corporate masters in the black, and with this economy, I figure that I'd better do almost all of my baiting at home.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Bane007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy I must congratulate you guys on discovering the COOLEST hobby that ever existed.. To top it all off.. you are literally saving MILLIONS!

I take my hat off to you!
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your screen can easily be viewed by others, I wouldn't do it. Otherwise, and as long you get things done, what's the problem? Razz

Closed lad accounts
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the funny farm. We're all a little dysfunctional in our own little ways, put that together and you have one outstanding scambaiting machine. Laughing

As for my work, there used to be a time when each job site made it's own rules on Internet usage and I spent alot of time on here during slow periods at work. Now, all the lowly minions have no internet access other than basic news, weather, stocks and for some reason, Pandora. I can still access Gmail but that's about it for email. Thank goodness I can read the board from my phone.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do about 10% work 90% baiting from work, I have to be online all day so as long as I'm careful nobody even notices, although I wouldn't mind betting there is some background s/w running monitoring my site usage as I work for a subsiduary of a large American corporation, some of my mates even thought I'd changed my job and was now a professional scambaiter what the hell lad pain is what it's all about

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I am your boss and you need to pack your stuff.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'll WU a bribe 100% risky free

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bane007 wrote:
Hi All..
I have been reading the forums and very eager to take those scumsucking bastards down. The only question is.. Can I do this from work? I have created a a new baiting email address. Will baiting from work affect anything? Lets say our IP address is taken down?

Very eager to begin!!!

Visit this site http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/ and it will show where it thinks you are. Usually where your ISP is based, which tells a lad nothing useful. And if you use Gmail, the scammer will never see your IP address.
The worst that could happen is that your free email account gets closed.

EDIT to show the website I was recommending.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Bane, you're one of us now, if not you soon will be.

I think it's great when new people discover this hobby as that they bring fresh new ideas with them. This is much more fun than a comedy club can provide you.

Welcome!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I would make sure that your company isn't going to give you the axe if they find out you're doing this on company time. Misuse of company property is something a good many businesses (large or small) take incredibly seriously.

I pretty much strictly bait from work. But I'm one of the lucky ones that can call his boss over when a lad writes me something funny and have a good laugh with him.

Also make sure you NEVER EVER download anything. Whether you believe it to be malicious or not. Don't even download any of our baiter tools on a company pc.
The last thing you want is to be dragged off to a tech-monkey firing squad and chastised.
Plus it can look pretty bad if you have a fake-receipt generator of some kind or another sitting on your desktop, or worse, hidden.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait from work, but then I pay for the internet connection Laughing It's better than dealing with the dumb-ass people that frequent this place. Right it's 5 o'clock... I'm off to get drunk and slap my lad Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait from work but make sure that I return all my time plus more. No one keeps track but I bait during slow periods and make sure to be there when things get hectic and they need all hands on deck. Often I am the last person at our facility because sending love letters to lads takes time and end up fielding that very important business call. Our IT people know that I bait, not because I tell them, but because they track my usage and back up all my files, including the temps.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have a computer at BK(other then the 1980s era cash register) but I would say that you should only bait on your own time. If you have free time at work, by all means.

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol I'm one of the fortunate/unfortunate ones -- I work from home ... so work is always on my mind but I take too many breaks Wink

This new hobby has taken my free time & even work time...I was able to claim I was sick 2 days last week - but I can't do that this pay period so I have to buckle down Sad

Ahhh almost 10pm and no word from my lads tonight (work break 8 - 9pm) have to go slap all of them Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Bane007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Wow Mr Tambourine.. That site just gave me some scarily accurate info about my PC... It even had the Latitude and Longitude. It could even tell what browser I am using! The worst part is.. Very Happy I am IN Africa! South Africa to be exact.. So the following statement..

Well, Africa - which for the most part is where most (but it is to be stressed, NOT all) these scams originate from - is a long, long way away. I suspect it would take a lot more than wasting their time over a few emails for them to go to the expense to fly over and give you a beating!

Very Happy Does not apply to me..
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Earlier today I sent out a few emails to my pets during a particularly boring lecture....

But seriously, it depends upon what your job is and how good you are at it. I used to work at a mail order pharmacy doing customer service, and after about 6 months it became so routine that I could surf the net, chat and do whatever (this was before my baiting days) and still talk to customers. I was top of the department in whatever metrics they use to measure performance....and then, they banned surfing of the net because other employees were slacking off. Then, I quit.

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bane007 wrote:
Shocked Wow Mr Tambourine.. That site just gave me some scarily accurate info

It's not that good for me, it has me in a town about 25miles from mine, and in the wrong county!

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's not that good for me, it has me in a town about 25miles from mine, and in the wrong county!

It has scarily accurate information about my home PC, but it puts my work PC about 85 miles south of where I live. I'm pretty sure this means I'll be doing most of my baiting from work. Very Happy Luckily, I can do that because my boss thinks that it's awesome.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic