SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad starts to tell the truth!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was 'gifted' a lad by a friend of mine back in October last year. She lives in California, and had been on a dating site for a while. She was approached by a J0hn M00r3 and things had been going quite well (early scripts!!) Then he started asking for money...she dropped him like a hot potato, and I introduced him to the wiles of L0la R0ss0...

Anyway, along with Old Bag Lady who has been playing the voice of L0la, we have been running this fool along for a while...he still keeps asking for money, and there are a million and one reasons why they should be ignored. I am presently working on getting him on safari to one of Simba's excellent camps.

BUT, just for a giggle, I thought 'lets see if we can get him to admit that he is NOT a white American' L0la of course is Italian American, so has no issues with race. Well, the mail went out from L0la yesterday, and this morning look what we find in her in box!
Quote:
My Sunshine,
Thanks for your mail. I am glad you have me at heart and i am so happy you really take things about me serious. Thanks for taking note of that and i have it in mind already that this was going to be one of the things we will have to discuss when we meet in person. I am not an AFRICAN, at least not 100%. I am glad you have no problem with interracial dating. My mom was from South Africa. Dad was a native Californian. I want you to know that i have been truthful and faithful to you ever since the day we started communicating and i will NEVER lie to you at any point. YEAH OF COURSE...WE ALL BELIEVE THAT, DON'T WE??!! My heart lies with you and i'll not do anything to jeopardize my relationship with you.
I do want to chat with you soon. We have lots to talk about.
I care so much about you and I really cant wait to have you in my arms
Lots of Love,
John

Now that we have managed to drop the money angle, it is time to move on with the safari...watch this space!

Also coming soon...OBL, PRS Girly Girl, myself and one other are coming close to the end of a superb Safari bait...our lad starting in Lagos has been to - The Gambia, Senegal, Mali, Benin, and is presently rather miffed with life in Ghana. We are trying to get him travelling to a few more countries so we can complete a card of West African Bingo! We have not been able to publish full details yet as our lad became aware of the bait when we were posting the blow by blow accounts...it will be published in full glory fairly soon!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a promising lad,

He's a keeper that one Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait, Lou! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol - go for it !!!

I have had a few lads "confess" and it always makes the bait easier for me - no more pretensions on that front ... and you can now ask all sorts of questions about Africa

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic