SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian iPhone App Banned from App Store

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know if people have seen this before, but LOL!

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2009/01/scam-iphone-app.html

Quote:
Lagos, Nigeria - Nigerian philanthropist Esenam Ayele has created an iPhone application to help his philanthropic efforts, but Apple has repeatedly rejected it.

The app called Simple Charitable App: to the Max (SCAM), asks a set of questions of the user like "Do you need money?" and "Can I trust that you'll do good acts with your money?" When the user completes the short questionnaire they are then prompted to enter their bank account information so money from Ayele can be deposited.

"I know with the faltering economy around the world that more and more people are in need of my help, especially people tied into expensive iPhone contracts. That's why I've created an iPhone app, but Apple won't allow it in the App Store," said Ayele. "I don't know why Apple is giving me such a hard time. They approve things like iFart, but my charitable application doesn't get approved? I think Steve Jobs is in cahoots with Bill Gates to keep Bill the top philanthropist."

Ayele feels that if only his application would be approved that he could restart the economy on his own without any need of a stimulus package from the United States Congress.

"I'm out to change the reputation of Nigerians. We're not all out to take your money. That's why I started the Society of Charitable African Millionaires to get the word out, and why I continue to flood email boxes with offers of help. If I only help .01% of the people I email, it still warms my heart," said Ayele.

Ayele has often been confused with Nigerian scammers who fool unsuspecting idiots into giving them money. Ayele has words of advice for those thinking of giving their bank account information to scammers, "Don't be stupid. If you're not using SCAM on the iPhone, or the email doesn't have the SCAM seal of approval then you're probably getting ripped off."
Ayele said that if his iPhone app doesn't get approved he may have to resort to dropping bags of cash from helicopters.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums/viewthread/79/

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Calvary greetings, this app may come as a surprise to you..." Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't resist, I took the "Which Nigerian spammer are you" quiz underneath the original post. Apparently, I am "Farouk B4llo":

"You are Farouk B4llo. You are Executive Director of Commercial Bank of Africa. Your client was in a car accident along the shagamu express road. You can't find his relatives so you want to share his $25.4 million with me. You require my positive response"

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed the quiz - I'll have to go back and do it.

this part cracked me up. Laughing

Quote:
Favorite African nation?
Myanmar
France
Peru
Lebanon
Uzbekistan

Quote:
"You are Princess Agbani. You are a student at the University of Nigeria, Lagos. You got my name through the chember of comerse. You have $21,350,000 to share, which your father, the king, left you."

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The answer was OBVIOUSLY Uzbekistan... GUH!!!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was Peru Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very very funny......

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are Peterson Bolinga. YOU ARE REPRESENTING THE BOARD OF THE CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE OF THE ZAMBIAN MINISTRY OF MINING COMMISSION. YOU HAVE $30,500,000 TO SHARE. YOU SEEK MY ASSISTANCE

I can assure you that this deal is 100% risky free.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am the real Farouk B4llo do not reply to any email from that fraudstar only reply to mine not any from that fraudstar CEASE ALL CONTATC WITH THAT FRAUDSTAR

ONE LOVE

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Sid Vicious
Master Baiter

Location: The medicine cabinet woofing down @ load of Paracetemols ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm Larry Koffi. Thats a funny Questionaire. Think i will plagarise some of those Qs for my H0me1and 5ecurity forms...

If you could have one superpower, which would it be?

Ultra-fast chain smoking!!! Laughing

QUALITY.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I almost dropped my cigarette whaen i read that Laughing

Closed lad accounts
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

apparently I am

"You are Sesay Massaquoe. YOU ARE MY FRIEND. YOU ESCAPED SIERRA LEONE TO THE NETHERLANDS. YOU WANT TO INTRODUCE ME TO YOUR FAMILY AS YOUR FOREIGN TRUSTED PARTNER. YOU HAVE $30.5 MILLION TO SHARE."

and I guarantee that this is 100% legal and true

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took the test and it said

Quote:
You're not the real Mr G0mer

Sad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm losing patience with that stupid app. It was only $ .99 to download it, but then I had to register it. That cost $50 but I had to pay a tax to enable the connection. Then when that was done, I had to buy a chemical to clean my screen so I could see it, but the stupid courier lost it. Now after paying the demurrage fees to unlock my account, I finally managed to get a diplomat to agree to bring me the source code on an ATM card in three days time. Phew. For a minute there I was starting to get suspicious. I gave it two stars, but I'll go to five when my money gets transferred.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic