SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need some help scambaiting TopQualityComp

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for serial posting:
What do you guys think about that bank account:
http://www.newsui.com/help.asp?typeid=3

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whois says:

Quote:
Domain Name : newsui.com
PunnyCode : newsui.com

Registrant:
Organization : tian xia wu lian gong si yhg
Name : cheng guang feng
Address : bei jing shi zhong guan cun you ju nan lou
City : beijing
Province/State : Beijing
Postal Code : 100080

Administrative Contact:
Organization : cheng guang feng
Phone Number : 86-10-81233875
Fax : 86-10-81233895
Email :

Technical Contact:
Email :

Billing Contact:

I say it's a fake site, especially since they do not take credit cards. If you want to post it up in the fake sites forum, I'm sure it can get taken down.

The bank account is fair game although getting it shut down may be hard seeing as how it's in China.

ETA: While looking at that site, they also mention www.itshopworld.com. It is also set up the same way on the payment options page, with another bank account. Whois for that site is:

Quote:

Domain Name : itshopworld.com
PunnyCode : itshopworld.com

Registrant:
Organization : liu xiaoke
Name : wang feng chen
Address : bei jing shi zhong guan cun you ju nan lou 509A

Administrative Contact:
Organization : wang feng chen
Phone Number : 86-10-815336855
Fax : 86-10-81233685
Email :

Technical Contact:
Email :

Billing Contact:

So as not to derail this thread, go ahead and put both sites up in the fake site forum and let the site killers take a look.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg

Last edited by sir scam alot on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Sir Scam Alot, I'll report it to alan just to be on the safe side...

"we shall flow a river unto thee, and teeming with bank accounts shall it ever be" Wink

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely get the bank accounts over to alan. I found one of those sites from China a few weeks ago and they were new to alan.

Also, watch for viruses/trojans on the Chinese site.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Halo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

joeyb wrote:
I made a purchase on TopQualityComp.com, and it turns out this website is a complete scam (note to those coming across this in a search: don't purchase anything from there!). Unfortunately, I was stupid in sending them a wire, and am unable to dispute the transaction at this point. My goods never shipped. I am out $260. After endless contacting of the company, I have filed reports with the BBB and FTC. I have send e-mails, faxes, phone calls, and a letter to this company. Nothing.

What do I do at this point. What CAN I do, if anything? I was referred to this site by someone on Yahoo Answers as a good place I can go for help with wasting this guys time.

I will get my $260 worth out of him no matter what.

Dear Victim,

This is xxxx (Mod Edit - OD)
I apologize for what has been done to you.
I received a call today, from a man who informed me that my name through a google search has been linked to fraud. I in no way did not intend on being apart of this.

I was hired by a man named Anton, who explained to me that I would receive payments from customers and send the money to either an Ojo Williams or a Vincent Temitope.

What has been done to you is despicable, but you have to know that I in know way knew what I was doing, and i did not intend to hurt anyone. I am going to try to do anything I can to make sure this scammer is dealt with, but typically he lives in Nigeria. I have already notified the authorities and have ceased communication to this Anton character.

I am only sixteen years old, and this has hurt my reputation badly.
I plead to you to please not spread my name around as being fraudulent.

Again, I apologize to everyone that has been hurt by this scammer.

Thank You For Listening,
xxxx (Mod Edit - OD)

P.S.
I believe this was the money gram that you sent to me, if I am not mistaken?:

Money Gram Reference Number: xxxx (Mod Edit - OD)
Senders Name: xxxx (Mod Edit - OD)
Amount Sent: $236
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have made the necessary changes to the above post and will now return the thread to the main forums. All personal references have been removed. The person posting was indeed duped by the scammer into working for them.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
joeyb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry you were sucked in.

Do you have any idea of this guy's whereabouts or if he's planning a new website?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Halo, Welcome! Sorry to hear that you were a victim of these criminals.

By the way, I was instructed to send the payment on my "order" to another person in Glendale, CA today.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Halo and welcome to Eater!

I am sorry your visit here was not for better reasons. Don't worry about anyone being upset with you; you did not know you were working with a scammer. No one here would ever blame you or judge you.

This is exactly why we do what we do here; to try stop the scammers from hurting innocent victims. And yes, you were a victim in this crime too. You thought you were doing a legit job and now you find out it wasn't what you thought it was.

No member of Eater would ever spread your name around in a negative way or even think less of you. You found out the truth and you came here to apologize; that shows me the reputation you have with us. We welcome you here with open arms! And now, you can educate others with your experience and save someone else the heartache you have gone through.

So sorry it wasn't under better circumstances, but we are glad you are here!

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No fair, they only want credit cards now. I know I can use the fake name generator to get a card number, but I wanted to try my hand at "Getting" this stuff COD

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that credit card thing is gonna work out great for them. I'm sure once Visa starts seeing charges on someone's card in California for goat rentals in Lagos, they're gonna think something's up.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guys from TopQualityComputer seem now to be willing to give their bank info to the bigger clients....? -- Removed masking- OD

scammer from TopQualityComputer wrote:
Tue, Mar 31, 2009
[email protected] 41.219.236.133 (Nigeria) -- Removed masking- OD

We accept bank payments for amounts over $10000

SSA, you had a nice big order there, didn't you? Surprised

-- Removed masking so victims can find it with a google search - OD
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did and he went apeshit on me yesterday, something about me and my mother doing the nasty. Rolling Eyes

I think right now he's figured out anyone who makes a big order is a baiter. I'll wait until he gets a new website, then place another order, get the bank account reported and the site shut down. Wash, rinse, repeat. It's vicious cycle of lad torture and I love it.

jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SSA: ah, okay, I was just thinking of 'updating' my order to get above the 10,000 mark (I ordered for about a 10th of that) but I won't do that then.... I've had them waist some time over the past few days in explaining to me how WU or MG work and let them find WU locations in my country (WU/MG are not at all as common overhere as they are in the US or UK etc.) ...

We'll see where it goes.... and if/when I finally will be ready to make a WU/MG payment I suddenly find out their website is gone and of course I'll only give them any transaction-reference number when it is online again... Razz

Not very exiting correspondence, but at least I waist a bit of their time, and it's a nice little first practice for a newbie like me Wink

Their IP's keep switching between US based to Nigeria based btw, maybe depending on the time of day & who of their scammers team is replying to me... here in Amsterdam we live in the same timezone as Nigeria (GMT + 1h)...
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The US IPs you are getting most likely come back as Yahoo mobile, which means the lad is working from his cell phone. He's been around for awhile and made alot of money off his scams so it is highly likely that he has some type of PDA/smartphone that he can work from when he's not at home on his personal laptop.

This is not your regular cafe rat, this is pretty successful lad. Ok, was a very successful lad until he scammed the wrong person. In the last couple of days, he probably lost some potential victims, he lost his "payment agent", he lost his website and had a bunch of baiters on his case. I'd say his luck has taken a turn for the worse. Twisted Evil

jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's good to know he has now awakened a giant that likes to eat scammers for lunch Twisted Evil Laughing

At one time I got another name to send my WU payment to, so I asked him what happened to the original "I.A" .... 'he's on vacation' was the reply Rolling Eyes Laughing

So, I now have a new name for his 'payment agent' (this one is in Miami, FL).... is that likely to be an innocent non-suspecting person as well? Confused Surprised
I guess it's better for now to not mention that name here? Surprised

The US based IP's I have gotten so far are:
(all via )
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jacky the ip addresses that you got are all Yahoo IPs

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full headers available if you want Smile
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure those are all Yahoo Mobile ips so they won't show his real location.

If you do have a new possible "payment agent" please PM it to OxygenDeprived and he'll take a look at it.

jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay, I'll pm OxDep

edit: done
joeyb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
No fair, they only want credit cards now. I know I can use the fake name generator to get a card number, but I wanted to try my hand at "Getting" this stuff COD
So wait, now you are being asked for credit card information by the lad? I thought there was too much "credit card fraud" and that's why he didn't accept them? Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wants to go after a bank account from him I have an idea that may work. First contact him without an order, only an inquiry. Say you are looking to make an order for your sales agents and need to know how much 25 of the XX phone would be and if there are quantity discounts. Also ask to speak to him on the phone (will require you to have a baiting safe line of course). A phone call may help convince him that you are a real business person and your company only does bank transfers. Then hopefully get an acct and then zap it.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
kingofserbia
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Few more phone scam sites:
Code:

http://shoppingmalllimited.mybisi.com

http://www.phones4ultd.page.tl

I have some kind of honeypot site for this kind of sites, lots of email and urls from "cheap" electronic ware, but I don't think we achive anything by just closing them, they popup in no time again.

for more emails and sites please pm me, I'm just paranoid.

Few "gems" scams site I don't want to close, they even have google adsense on them to look legimit, I'm trying to bait them.

Adsense id:
pub-2387676167301415

but that may be just third party inocent adsense ID. But maybe wort investigation?

edit: aded adsense ID.
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammers from Top Quality Computer have opened a new store, via the (legit) "Free Shopping Carts & Ecommerce Website Solutions provided by VSTORE.ca" website (http://www.vstore.ca/)

Their active new scammer store @ http://tqcbbb.vstore.ca/ looks like this:

Or.... maybe it isn't that new... I see in the bottom of their home page:
"141 requests since Thursday 30 October, 2008"

Anyway, address still the same, but also mentioned on that page is:
Quote:
Top Quality Computer
635 West Colorado Street #121
Glendale, CA 91204
United States.
Email: [email protected], [email protected]

http://(www.)qualicompca.com/ is not an active website, but the Whois domain info is as follows:
Quote:
Whois Record for Qualicompca.com ( Qualico Mp Ca )

Domain name: qualicompca.com

Registrant Contact:

Joseph Ravenell ()

Fax:
5321 Riverside Station Blvd
Secaucus, NJ 07094
US

Administrative Contact:
MeZine Inc.
MeZine Inc. ()
+1.8664484588
Fax: +1.6044304566
P.O. Box 12043
555 W. Hastings St.
Vancouver, V6B 4N4
CA

Technical Contact:
MeZine Inc.
MeZine Inc. ()
+1.8664484588
Fax: +1.6044304566
P.O. Box 12043
555 W. Hastings St.
Vancouver, V6B 4N4
CA

Name Servers:
ns1.domaincityservers.com
ns2.domaincityservers.com

Creation date: 06 Sep 2008 13:44:10
Expiration date: 06 Sep 2009 13:44:10

Bait/report/kill their present scammer store at http://tqcbbb.vstore.ca/ anyone? Twisted Evil

ps. I see now that the OP joeyb already mentioned the (now non-active) qualicompca.com earlier in this thread ....

ps2: I now also see that they have only 1 item in their store, so they don't seem to be very active there.... well, that's good news Wink

# "that's why we paste the 419 SCAM ALERT to every quater around the world"
# "..so at your earlierst confident time you rush to your banking industry and make the deposit of the $4,500usd and get back to me with the payment slip OK"
# "Take care of your self partner"
(Prof. Francis Okumagba, Office of the Foreign Remittance, Oceanic Bank Plc) Rolling Eyes
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kill away, I'm sure he will appreciate the continued attention.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic