SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He thinks I'm the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

POSTED IN ITS OWN THREAD NOW:

I got an absolutely fucking HILARIOUS one recently, this guy must be one of the most stupid lads I've seen in my life.

So Mr. 4dd0 Br1gh7 sent me an email, just a regular advance fee fraud. He said this to me in his initial email:

Quote:
And I know you are a Christian that is why my spirit ask me to contact you to assist me in this transaction

so I sent a mail asking him if he was catholic or protestant, and he said this:

Quote:
now you are asking me if I am a catholic of cause i am borne and broth up in the catholic church here in Ghana

So I REPLIED to him with THIS:

Quote:
Well I am not Christian at all, I am actually a follower of The Great and Most Wise Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him). But since you are catholic I am permitted to conduct business with you.

Friend, what information do you need?

..and here comes the funny part! he replied to me with this:

Quote:
Dear Prophet Mohammad,

My greetings to you and your family.

*snipped out the rest*

THATS RIGHT. HE SOMEHOW MISREAD MY EMAIL AND THOUGHT I WAS THE PROPHET MOHAMMED. At the end of this email he gave me the standard form for giving them details so I gave him these details, figuring that he would catch on..

Quote:
Full Name: Muhammad ibn Abdullāh

Address:1 Al Masjid Al Haram Street ,Front Of Hajoon Bridge, Makkah, Saudi Arabia

Sex: M

Marital Status: Married

Nationality: Arabian

BUT HE STILL DIDN'T CATCH ON. In fact he actually BELIEVED it all and started off his email with the following, continuing onto the next phase of the scam:

Quote:
Dear Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullāh

Thank you for your mail.

Please, I want you to fill the below application letter or the one in the attachment file if possible with your business letter head paper and send it to the International Remittance Department to commence on the transfer of the fund to your bank account.

*snipped out the rest*

So there's a scammer out there in Ghana somewhere who believes he's going to get money from the prophet mohammed, the central figure of a religion with a billion followers.

The hilarity of this while thing blew me the fuck away! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm thinking I could get a trophy out of this guy - he certainly seems stupid enough. I've only just gotten back into baiting againt recently after a hiatus of a year and a half or so. I used to have my own treasure trove of trophies but I'm going to need a bit of help as I get back into it as I've gotten pretty rusty hehe..

I've gotten this latest email from him. He wants me to fill out an application. How can I lead this bait towards me getting a trophy?

Quote:
Dear Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullah,

i have you to send the application form to my bank head office international remittance department as you have fill it so the they will commence on it immediately without wasting time on it.

Please do that as soon as possible ok.

Best Regards,

Mr. Br1gh7.

Should I do the old .DLL trick and send it to his "head office"?

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds like you should be able to get some really good trophies! The .dll trick sounds about right!

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful! And you've just given me a idea for a scambait. A very short one based on a religious joke, intended solely to piss a lad off. Or lads. I'm just off looking for some religious ones.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my reply to him- I set it up for a trophy bit:

Quote:
Dear Sirs,

My application form with the letter is attached to the document. As you know I am an important figure in my local parish and there are certain protocols that we must establish before doing business with outsiders. After the application form has been processed I shall inform you of the glorious works and the small token of good will that you will be required to give prior to a business transaction, it will show your willingness to do business with me and my compatriots under the grace of god and my religion.

Sincerely,

The
Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullāh

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think the first thing you need is for him to draw a nice friendly cartoon of the prophet mohammed and take a picture of himself holding it up outside his nearest mosque.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied to me with this:

Quote:
Attn: Mr. Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullāh

Sir,

We acknowledged the receipt of your request, asking us to close your account on escrow call account no. 0669233178 and transfer it by swift transfer to your designated bank account.

Your amount of (USD$5,620.000.00) five million six hundred and twenty thousand united states dollars only has been forwarded for processing.

Be informed that we need the last quarter 2008 statement of account and the debit voucher which you used in depositing this fund with us for thoroughly scrutiny.

Attach here also is the message on our letter head paper signed by the director Mr. 3mm4nu3l M3m3h for your attention.

Thank you for banking with Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana.

We are here to serve you better.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. J0y Y0un9 (Secretary).

This was actually kinda confusing for me. Does he want me to send more forms? I'm not sure what he actually wants me to do here, so I sent him this email that consisted 95% of quotes from the actual prophet muhammad:

Quote:
Sir,

The best richness is the richness of the soul, but kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith. I can tell you have plenty of faith and you are kind, so I am happy to hear of this. It is not a sixth or a tenth of a man's devotion which is acceptable to God, but only such portions thereof as he offereth with understanding and true devotional spirit. Verily, a man hath performed prayers, fasts, charity, pilgrimage and all other good works; but he will not be rewarded except by the proportion of his understanding. I do not yet understand what it is you want me to do next so can you please do the good works and reward me with understanding?

Peace be upon you, seeker!
-Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullāh

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps an English / Arabic translation of all exchanges is required for better understanding. The Google translator can make a complete mess of these translations at absolutely no charge to yourself Twisted Evil

ربما الانجليزية / الترجمة العربية لجميع التبادلات هو مطلوب من اجل تفاهم افضل. فإن المترجم يمكن أن تتنصل تمامامن هذه الفوضى في الترجمة على الإطلاق أي اتهام لنفسك
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N N N, excellent idea! I used it. He sent me this email in reply:

Quote:
We acknowledged the receipt of your request, asking us to advice you what to do that you do not understand what we mean by asking you to send to us the debit voucher and statement of account which you use to deposit this fund in escrow account in one of our bank branch here in Ghana.

Sir, we advice you to call or write to your bank branch manager to ask he or she the above documents we ask you to send to us to enable us transfer your fund to your designated bank account without delay.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you for banking with Standard Chartered Bank Of Ghana Ltd.

We are here to serve you better.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. J0y Y0un9 (Secretary).

I translated my response to arabic and re-translated it back to english:

Quote:
Dear Mrs. J0y Y0un9,

To connected in me manager bank and machine of this folders which preparation and her will be complete her delivery punched. Weak attachment on this letter. As paved question commercial my countries only the kind from the dealing with their blessing on readiness raved their to presents for us for exposure the good intention and small retting of down payment of estimate. Hopes that formation on readiness for the obedience consequently the effort small for gain great blessing of Allah and our blessing for works the transaction.

Yours,

The Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullah

BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest email from his SCB "Bank"

Quote:
عناية : السيد محمد بن عبد الله النبي

سيدي الرئيس ،

اعترفنا استلام طلبك ، يطلبون منا إغلاق حسابك على حساب الضمان المجمد لا. 0669233178 ونقله على وجه السرعة عن طريق تحويلها إلى الحساب المصرفي الخاص بك المعين.

الخاصة بك المبلغ (بدولارات الولايات المتحدة دولار 5620.000.00) خمسة ملايين وستمائة وعشرين ألف دولار فقط الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية لم تقدم للتجهيز.

أن تكون على علم بأننا في حاجة إلى الربع الأخير من العام 2008 وبيان وحساب قسيمة السحب التي تستخدم في هذا الصندوق إيداع معنا لفحص دقيق.
نعلق هنا أيضا هي الرسالة على رسالة رئيس ورقة موقعة من مدير والسيد إيمانويل Memeh على اهتمامكم.

أشكركم المصرفية مع بنك ستاندرد تشارترد في غانا.
نحن هنا لخدمتك على أفضل وجه.

وتفضلوا بقبول فائق الاحترام ،

السيدة جوي يونغ (أمين).

إخراج
السيد إيمانويل Memeh (المدير).
قسم التحويلات الدولية / الشؤون الخارجية.

WTF am I meant to do with that?

mrsgrossman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Care: The Mr. Mohammed Bin Abdullah the prophet

is sovereign President,

receiving acknowledged requested you, blessing closing your of account on escrow account the security requests. 0669233178 and moved him on face of the speed about road trick her to the bank account special bey designating.

The characteristic is bey informed (in dollars of the United States dollar 5620.000.00) five million and six hundred and ten thousand dollar only the United States of America progress for the preparation.

That formation on flag that we in need to the district charitable blessing general 2008 and statement and account of coupon of the withdrawal which uses in the box raved deposition of meaning for accurate examination.
Get stuck here also she the letter on letter is head of paper signed from manager and the Mr. Emanuel Memeh on your interest.

Thanks you the banker with bank [staandrd] [tshaartrd] in Ghana.
We here for your service even better face.

Acceptance prefers in kind consideration,

the lady is air Young (faithful).

Taking out
sovereign Emanuel Memeh (the manager).
The international conversions divided/the external matters.

Thanks to http://www.stars21.com/translator/arabic_to_english.html Twisted Evil

Nothing better than replying back with multibabel'd butchered arabic haha
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! My screen reader read that in Arabic, from right to left! This software is even more magic than I thought it was!

Didn't translate it, though.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mike Hunt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I recently joined and am working on my first scambait.

Don't mean to hijack this thread but can someone tell me or link me to info on the .Dll trick is. I read a short bit about it but it didn't explain it well. I know what a .dll is but don't get the point.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ a dll file is simply a way t waste their time. Send a large one, rename it "passport.jpeg" and they can click on it till the cows come home. Its a way of "complying" with their needs without giving them anything useful. ]

I like sending them thispassport.jpeg merelu underlined text in blue.

They can't open it? Well, obviously they need Vista. They have Vista? Don't they know how buggy and unstable Vista is? It's their fault.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Mike Hunt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah thanks, I was just reading some stickys about that stuff as well as some of the documents posted on a sticky which I saved to my scambaiting folder. Very useful stuff and I can see what you mean, just to annoy them and waste more time. Will be using that idea as well as blurred document's if he ask's for anything.

Right now his "lawyer" wants to contact me with more info.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ And while you're at it why not make that linky real by adding this:
Code:
http://download.softpedia.ro/dl/1a39ef7c99e5145941517b54e17fe235/49dfa680/100015976/software/MULTIMEDIA/GRAPHIC/Autodesk3dsMax2009_ENU_TrialDownload.exe

It's a download link for 3dsmax. 909 megs of pure joy. Twisted Evil

Takes about one and a half hours on a fast connection. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic