SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I said you said.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I'm really really sad Smile but this just made me quietly smile to myself as I pressed send.
I have an ASEM on the go that I have managed to spin the interaction from the first "I have lots of money for you..." out for over two weeks just basically misunderstanding everything he wants me to do...I dont know what a draft is, a swift, what information he needs...where he needs it...why cant the charges come from the money....where the information should go....that the account isnt active...what information do you need....blah blah blah

So the last mail I get said:

Quote:
Attn: ,

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail where you said you misunderstood something. However, you said you thought that we said we have opened a bank account here for you. Yes an account has been created in your name, but the account is not active. We need to activate the account before it will be operational from here. so you need to send the activation fees to enable us activate your account so that all the information of the account opened in your name will be forwarded to you to enable you transfer your fund through online transfer system.

and I just couldnt resist a bit of you said I said in return:

Quote:
John,

I think I understand now. I said I thought that you said that I had said I thought that the account was opened by you but in fact I thought that you said that I thought that I said that you said you already had an account opened when in fact you said it was opened but wasnt active, right?

So what information would you like me to send to you...Im confused about this.

Steve

Laughing I really am worried about how sad I'm becoming!!

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say that's going to cause the lead some head-ache...

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I say what he said... Confused

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That's what I'd say! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, well he got back to me straight away and now he is repeating himself over and over Laughing
Looks like he has given up on trying to get my personal details and is going straight for the cash!
I'm confused......well, I would be wouldnt I Wink

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So when he says send the money, you say what about the information I thought you said you wanted or did I misunderstand and when I thought you said you wanted it, you really said you were going to send me the information.

Then ask him to list out in bullet point what he wants from you and why, and what the procedure is going to be. A list that even an idiot could understand. Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That worked out nicely HitchHiker...he even gave me a summation of all our previous mails and a phonenumber to call him if I cant understand Very Happy I think I probably struggle to get hold of him on that number...probably because I cant find the + on my phone...maybe he should call my K7 number as I cant dial that pesky +!!! Laughing

bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So what you are saying is...

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skweeezy, Thanks for the laugh!

HitchHiker is that a Neil Young reference I see in your location?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he is getting impatient. Sent me the big explanation on Friday and then sent it again today headed something about waiting for me...oh well, patience is a virtue isnt it! Smile

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you can do the whole thing changing "said" to "sent"... Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I would do that too. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon wrote:
HitchHiker is that a Neil Young reference I see in your location?

Actually Hitchhiker has a Hitchhiker's (H2G2) reference... though I'd forgotten about the Neil Young song (to he honest, I had no idea who sang it).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to do the telephone thing but on reading his mail properly I thought his slightly ambigous wording just left the way open for this:

Quote:
John,

Im struggling a bit with this. You said my bank account information was there but it is all blank? I thought you said you had opened me an account?

This is what you put:

Below again is your bank account information you will also forwarded to us for the transfer.

1. YOUR BANK NAME…………….

2. YOUR BANK ADDRESS……………………

3. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS…………………….

4. BENEFICIARY NAME…………………………….

As you can see...you havent filled it in though!

Steve

Well, it looks to me like he was supposed to put my account details there Twisted Evil

Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had lost/blown this one..... I got this:

Quote:
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, where you said that you are ready to go. Mr. Steve, I have informed you before that all arrangement has been concluded, waiting for you to forward the money needed for the activation of your bank account for a smooth transfer of your funds to your bank account.

We also forwarded to you the stated bank account information we needed from you with the payment of US$415.00 for the activation. We also gave you the information which you will use in transferring the money needed for the activation. Mr. Steve, I don’t know what else you want me to tell you again. We have waited and waited and waited but no good response from you al the time you always pretend that you don’t know what is at stake concerning your fund transfer. You understand that I am new in this office, as the newly appointed Director Wire Transfer Department of Central Bank of Nigeria, and there are a lot of files on my table which needs to be handled with care. So I am busy attending to other files while I am waiting for you to send your bank account information and the needed funds for the activation of the account.

Mr. , I have tried my best to make you understand the need for you to send your banking information to enable us activate and transfer your funds to your account. I have explained everything to you earlier and have informed you that all the documents from the various ministries here approving the transfer to you.

Please you have to make hay while the sun shines. We don’t have any time to waste because you are the one delaying the transfer of the funds. If you really want to receive your payment, you need to send all this requirements so that I will commence on your payment transfer.

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive this email

Well...imagine telling me I'm not serious!! Shocked So I administered a slap. I think at this point I lost him as it went really quiet for about 4 days. I thought I would give it one last shot at resurrecting this and fired off an "I dont need you any more I have been contacted directly by an attorney" mail. It took him 5 days but his greed got the better of him and I received a mail today warning me that I am being lied to and I will lose my money if I go through someone else and not him Smile
Well, of course I went right back to stupid....
Quote:
John,

So are you telling me that this attorney is trying to swindle me? OK, I am glad you told me that, you have restored some of my faith. I was about to send him the $250 he said he could sort this out for!
You just need to understand that this is not simple for me. Getting the money is the easy part, but understanding everything is where I have problems, I just need you to help me through it. I tried to call you but your number appears to be dead, I just get a continuous tone.
Anyway, now you have saved my money, lets just get this sorted out. What do you need me to send you?

Am I just going to lose him again or will his greed keep him on the hook? We shall see Very Happy

Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I needn't have worried. He is right back to me with instructions of what to send again...he must have sent me this about 30 times by now Laughing
He is even offering to call ME now as I cant get through to him on his number! Smile

Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got to the sending money bit of this (after nearly two months Laughing ) and I have decided to go down this S3cure M7CN route thing I have seen in here as it looks absolutely fantastic Twisted Evil
So, I sent him a mail stating that I have sent the money(finally) as he was big enough to apologise to me...unfortunately I forgot to send all the details. Got an email straight back just bursting with joy but asking me nicely to send over the info so they can get it and complete the deal. I think I might actually not be around for a few days now....and THEN I can hit em with the brain fryer!!! Twisted Evil
Is this usually a deal breaker once they have had this or do you think I will be able to continue once they decide they cant do it?

Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, my lad is insisting that they cant open the site from there and that I need to do it!! Sad Does anybody have any methods for trying to force them down the path of opening up the site?

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he mean it won't open or he can't open it? Confused Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, its BS isnt it. He is saying they cant do it because their internet at the bank wont let them. He is just being lazy and wants me to do it or he is wary. Asking me for an MTCN copy now. I have slapped him for making me go back to WU and having to redo the process as it cancelled after 48 hours but he jsut came back with a kind of you better do it quick mail!! Evil or Very Mad Will try another slap and explain that I cant do it cos i cant work computers but I dont think he is gonna do it!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic