SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here we go!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya'll are not going to believe this, but I'm going to break my boredom and bait as a man. Very Happy

Quote:
Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning. How is your day?.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on mondays and fridays of the weeks.It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev M4rtins Anth0ny who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (xxxxx) i want you to call me, if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now .Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $8.6Million US Dollars. since i am too small to handle this and my present condition here in the camp cannot permit me to do the transfer on my own. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself very secret and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. i will want you to promise me that you will not tell any person? I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english and very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.i will like you to send me your picture Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Yours M0dester.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Corona

I had issues about baiting as a woman but after the first few emails I settled in and found fun in experimenting with new things that you just cant do as a man.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona glad to see you found a way to dispel your boredom.

My male bait character is a sexual typhoon, loves talking down and dirty and hardly ever discusses the important things in life that girly girls really want.

Confused

Talking of which, perhaps a few nights on the town dancing may dispel your boredom even quicker, simply appoint your significant other as designated driver and party like there’s no tomorrow.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, I have baited as a man and felt the same way. Wink

Girlfriendkissykissy, you have helped me become a hard core baiter and I love your spunk. Very Happy

Here is her pic:

The belt! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Shhee also sent this:

Cool Cool Cool

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The belt!

It looks like she won a pro-wrestling tournament.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yeah! Laughing

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or a rodeo event. Cool

Welcome Corona, get a mentor and watch the stickies... oh wait, you said a male character. Laughing

It is fun to change gender and think with the other side of your brain. Wink Please keep us up on how you are doing. It ought to be fun to watch.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Corona, I haven't ever been a man before darlin.

Tell me how you like it. I might give it a try.

I agree, that is definitely a wrestling or rodeo belt. Very Happy

Good luck and have fun and be sure to share with us.

Tell her you love her big hips, they will be good for having all your babies and you want 10. Razz

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm female. My male character is an organic farmer, goat breeder, and obsessed by voluntary simplicity. OK, I know a little bit about the latter, but the other two subjects have been most googled. Trust me to get a multi-questioning would-be partner. Goats are actually most interesting, and it's even quite enthralling what the organic farmer would be doing to his fields right now.

He is actually quite a feminine man. I'm not very in tune with the masculine psyche. He has muscles, but he is is in touch with his feelings.

If he was for real, I think I might marry him.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Masculine is very easy to do.

I just switch on a dormant Neanderthal gene, never wash or attempt washing up and pretend I have a sense of direction and can read a map.

Add a heaped shovel full of selfishness and grunt when demanding things like beer and snacks. Hogging the TV remote is also a prime requisite.

* sticks tongue out at guys *

Wink Laughing Shocked

Goat
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, that sounds a bit like me.

I wonder if that's why I never have had any success on RL dating sites....

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kate

You have just described 99% of the men I work with Shocked

Of course, as you already know, I am in the other 1% Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried one bait as a reverend...

I had one lad(ette) who would start the conversation - do you love me, yes or no...and if you said yes, she would start in about money (even though she was a kings daughter and showed me a box full of gold)...if you said "not yet" she would say "good bye" and log off for a couple days...

The other lad(ette) was more subtle - she liked the reverend's sensitive side...now his secretary hit on her, so she hooked me up with her "friend" - same first name even - so I had a lesbian character for awhile...they're both still around...

But I just don't log into his account much (he is very busy with his congregation of 1500 people)...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN

Last edited by Ivana on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, I've been trying to resist it, but do you want to marry me? I don't have millions in any currency, but I do have a very nice collection of 1970s music......

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Branwen, I already have a very beautiful virtual wife to share my baiting life with.

Of course, if she was willing to share me with another I would consider, but that would of course only be if I was one of those other less feeling and sensitive men (Paranoid, you be quiet)

Oh
@Branwen, My music collection is a large pile of 80s music

Attempting to remain on topic,

@Corona,
Do you have any updates of your masculine baiting techniques, I always enjoy knowing a woman. pretending to be a man, is wasting the time of a man pretending to be a woman, you just have to laugh Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Oh come on, do a threesome! Laughing

I sent this:

Quote:
You are a very beautiful young woman.

Please tell me more about your prison.

Razz

No word yet!

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
(Paranoid, you be quiet)

Pretending to be someone else is fun. I can be either what I wish I was experiencing, or I can be (more of) a real jerk. Shocked

Hey, who added that? ^^ Laughing

If you ladies need help knowing how to be a real <strike>jerk</strike> man, I'll ask my wife to tell you about me... Cool Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I bet your wife has nothin but the sweets on you. Very Happy

I'm going to be one of the men in this movie: Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvKKuiwkKrc

Edit: Pretend that I look like one of those guys in the movie. Smile

Last edited by Corona on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is life so bloody complicated, men wanting to be woman, woman wanting to be men, Sheep, goats, Bisexual boyscouts, Racing tadpoles.

Then there's the Russians, there mostly all men pretending to be Fashion models, Doctors, etc. and some of-um do a good convincing job at it.

Why can't everyone just be boring normal, like me, and I'm off to my home pod, for some regeneration. Give myself a little charge up.. Confused

Then we have Murry's One present, that could be a worry, who knows where that will end up. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest
Thanks you for the mail , My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance. .Thank you for accepting to help me in this my darkest moment, please i do hope you will not betray the trust respode in you, I confidently know you wont not betray the trust. ,Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and also a good business venture that will be profit oriented to us.As well finish my studies. Now due to my political situation, I cannot make this claims by myself, i need you to stand on my behalf to the bank, That is why i decided to make this contact with you, For you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.I have the account number of my late father plus the his death certificate, Everything concerning this transaction is clear. Listen very well, All that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through
right now, I have the proves for the existence of this account, All i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, And find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, you are the only one that knows about this matter, And i Believing that i am safe in your hand, No body knows what i have and where i am, Please i am asking you for my safety and security keep it very secret and private OK, I know that God will see us through.Once the fund hit your country, You will now send me money to process my travelling document, as you know now, I have nothing with me for now and you can reach me always on phone through the office line of the Rev pastor , you can call any time from 11am to 5pm london
time because my pastor told me that it is the same time with Senegal .Once i get you well,or you mail me I will send the bank contact details to you, So that from there you will make contact the bank concerning the transfer and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position OK, I really appreciate your concern, Waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.Also i want you send to me your house address . Please if you know you can handle this matter , Because i don't want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your respond. My best regards to you. . have a nice working day.best regard M0dester

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i want to relocate with you

Ohhhhhh baby! Is that the new PC phrase for ****?

Confused

[saucy] Down and dirty, I love it! [/saucy]

Way to go Corona.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona

Should that "D" in his name be a "L"

@Darling wife, we have already relocated, are you telling me now we did something else Shocked

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, I think it should be an "L"

I sent a short note asking why it is that no one knows where you are and tell me more.

Get this:

Quote:
Hello my dear
I am happy to read your mail, indeed i am very sad in life and feel hot when i remember my past life, Indeed i want you to know that i have lost contact with all my relations, Besides i want you to know that some of my relations are not in good terms with my father simple because that my mother has gotten me as the only child for my father, because there is no boy from my mother and my father did not mind because he believe that all child are given from God wether Girl or boy, so dear since my parents was dead, i did not even bother to look for any one of them because it might be an opportunity for them to kill me if they happen to know that i am alive. Also dear i want you to know that the Rev here is a very nice man, he has taken very good care of me, he was posted here to be taken care of the refugee and pray as well encourage us. He did not have much money to help me with this transfer, also i want you to know that i am leaving till this day just because he has given me the little help that i needed. So dear i want you to help me out with your heart if that is desire to save my life.
I do not want to get hurt by any person or to pollute my feelings; i want to get to a better future in my life, hope that you will help me out with your mind, i am suffering here and i need your help, i want to come and share my lovely life with you in your country.
I will be waiting for your mail
Yours M0dester

Laughing Laughing Laughing

IrishScammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey hands off my chick...

Only messing, I picked the same lady for my first bait and getting very similar responses. I have the same photo's as well so I will keep a close eye on this thread.

BTW - I am a old aid worker who suffered in a landmine accident in Angola and totally understand her plight.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Murry, I think it should be an "L"

I thought that at first but changed my mind with it not being a vowel, lets not ask Snerd, he will spend a week trying to teach us and end up saying we are both wrong Laughing

I wasn't sure which part of that email is the most laughable, it is great to see their lies developing as they go like that, one lie on top of another then compounded by another, that coupled with tehir laziness to check on past emails and that is the effect

I did pick out one bit that I loved

Quote:
hope that you will help me out with your mind

You heard the man Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic