SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FBI Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
walksbystarlight89
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel Free to do what you want with this one, I kinda found it funny.

Welcome To Federal Bureau of Investigations.

ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS FBI WASHINGTON DC.
Email:[email protected].
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET.

Attn: -

WE BELIEVE THAT THIS NOTIFICATION MEETS YOU IN A VERY GOOD PRESENT STATE OF MIND AND HEALTH. WE THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) IN CONJUNCTION WITH SOME OTHER RELEVANT INVESTIGATION AGENCIES HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAVE RECENTLY BEEN INFORMED THROUGH OUR GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE MONITORING NETWORK THAT YOU PRESENTLY HAVE A TRANSACTION GOING ON WITH THE NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT AS REGARDS TO YOUR OVER-DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT WHICH WAS FULLY ENDORSED IN YOUR FAVOR ACCORDINGLY.

IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE TAKING OUT TIME IN SCREENING THROUGH THIS PROJECT AS STIPULATED ON OUR PROTOCOL OF OPERATION AND HAVE FINALLY CONFIRMED THAT YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT IS100% GENUINE AND HITCH FREE FROM ALL FACT AND OF WHICH YOU HAVE THE LAWFUL RIGHT TO CLAIM YOUR FUND WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. HAVING SAID ALL THIS, WE WILL FURTHER ADVISE THAT YOU GO AHEAD IN DEALING WITH THE NATIONAL BANK OFFICE ACCORDINGLY AS WE WILL BE MONITORING ALL THEIR SERVICES WITH YOU AS WELL AS YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AT ALL LEVEL.

IN ADDENDUM, ALSO BE INFORMED THAT WE RECENTLY HAD A MEETING WITH THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF THE NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT, IN THE PERSON OF MR. AHMED NASIR ABIDINE ALONG WITH SOME OF THE TOP OFFICIALS OF THE MINISTRY REGARDING YOUR FUND AND THEY MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN HELD IN A BASE DEPENDING ON WHEN YOU PERSONALLY COME FOR THE CLAIM. THEY ALSO TOLD US THAT THE ONLY PROBLEM THEY ARE FACING RIGHT NOW IS THAT SOME UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS ARE USING THIS PROJECT AS AN AVENUE TO SCAM INNOCENT PEOPLE OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY BY IMPERSONATING THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR AND THE NATIONAL BANK OFFICE.

WE WERE ALSO MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT A LADY WITH NAME MRS. JANET WHITE FROM ARIZONA HAS ALREADY CONTACTED THEM AND ALSO PRESENTED TO THEM ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS EVIDENCING YOUR CLAIM PURPORTED TO HAVE BEEN SIGNED PERSONALLY BY YOU PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT FUND VALUED AT ABOUT US$3.5,000,000.00(THREE POINT FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS), BUT THE NATIONAL BANK OFFICE DID THE WISE THING BY INSISTING ON HEARING FROM YOU PERSONALLY BEFORE THEY GO AHEAD ON WIRING YOUR FUND TO THE BANK INFORMATION WHICH WAS FORWARDED TO THEM BY THE ABOVE NAMED LADY, THIS WAS THE REASON THEY CONTACTED US SO AS TO ASSIST THEM IN MAKING THE INVESTIGATIONS.

THEY FURTHER INFORMED US THAT WE SHOULD WARN OUR DEAR CITIZENS WHO MUST HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE CONTRACT PAYMENT, WHICH WAS AWARDED TO THEM FROM THE NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT, TO BE VERY CAREFUL PRIOR TO THESE IRREGULARITIES SO THAT THEY DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THIS UGLY CIRCUMSTANCE. AND IN CASE YOU ARE ALREADY DEALING WITH ANYBODY OR OFFICE CLAIMING TO BE FROM THE NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT, YOU ARE FURTHER ADVISED TO STOP FURTHER CONTACT WITH THEM IN YOUR BEST INTEREST AND THEN CONTACT IMMEDIATELY THE REAL OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT (NBE) ONLY WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION'S ACCORDINGLY:

OFFICE ADDRESS: PRESIDENCY OFFICE OF THE PAY MASTER
GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION AND SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT ON FINANCIAL MATTERS
NAME:MR AHMED NASIR ABIDINE.

CONTACT ADDRESS: 24 SHERIF STREET, CAIRO EGYPT.
CONTACT NUMBER: +20117409022
FAX LINE: +2018303233

EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

NOTE:

IN YOUR BEST INTEREST, ANY MESSAGE THAT DOESN'T COME FROM THE ABOVE OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS SHOULD NOT BE REPLIED TO AND SHOULD BE DISREGARDED ACCORDINGLY FOR SECURITY REASONS. MEANWHILE, WE WILL ADVISE THAT YOU CONTACT THE NATIONAL BANK OFFICE IMMEDIATELY WITH THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS AND REQUEST THAT THEY ATTEND TO YOUR PAYMENT FILE AS DIRECTED SO AS TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT FUND ACCORDINGLY.

ENSURE YOU FOLLOW ALL THEIR PROCEDURES AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY THEM, IT WILL FURTHER HELP HASTEN THE WHOLE PROCEDURES AS REGARDS TO THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOU AS DESIGNATED. ALSO HAVE IN MIND THAT THE NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT EQUALLY HAS THEIR OWN PROTOCOL OF OPERATION AS STIPULATED ON THERE BANKING TERMS, SO DELAY COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS. ONCE AGAIN, WE WILL ADVISE THAT YOU CONTACT THEM WITH THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS AND MAKE SURE YOU FORWARD TO THEM ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION'S WHICH THEY MAY REQUIRE FROM YOU PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOU ACCORDINGLY.

ALL MODALITIES HAVE ALREADY BEEN WORKED OUT EVEN BEFORE YOU WERE CONTACTED AND NOTE THAT WE WILL BE MONITORING ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THEM AS YOU PROCEED SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. ALL WE REQUIRE FROM YOU HENCEFORTH IS AN UPDATE SO AS TO ENABLE US BE ON TRACK WITH YOU AND THE NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT. WITHOUT WASTING MUCH TIME, WE WANT YOU TO CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY WITH THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS SO AS TO ENABLE THEM ATTEND TO YOUR CASE ACCORDINGLY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AS TIME IS ALREADY RUNNING OUT.

IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF ANY MORE INFORMATION'S IN REGARDS TO THIS NOTIFICATION, FEEL FREE TO GET BACK TO US SO THAT WE CAN BRIEF YOU MORE AS WE ARE HERE TO GUIDE YOU DURING AND AFTER THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY PERFECTED AND YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONTRACT FUND AS STATED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION IN ADVANCE AS WE EARNESTLY AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MATTER.

BEST REGARDS

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
Email:fbialertpayroll @aol.com.
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called him and said some not so nice things. He hung up. I called back. He hung up again. I called back again. He said, "Fuck you" and hung up again. I will call back later. Hopefully will wake him up tonight.

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is angry. He told me to stop calling him. Should I stop????

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just woke him up and pissed him off and then hung up. I'll call again in 45 minutes, once he's had a chance to fall back asleep. Twisted Evil

Edit: He called me a son of a goat.

Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Son of a Goat Laughing Laughing

The FBI just cant get the staff these days.
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame on me. It is late at night and I called him four more times. He has now turned off his phone. At least I woke him up again!!!!

Oh, but tomorrow night!!!!! Twisted Evil

Deliciouspoison
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE BELIEVE THAT THIS NOTIFICATION MEETS YOU IN A VERY GOOD PRESENT STATE OF MIND AND HEALTH

that sounds like the FBI doesnt it...
scammersshouldburninhell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

U r legend... of buzzing ppl and disturb em. Shouldn't stop. LOL!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't call him but I called the actual FBI, NO I didn't think for one second it was real. But I called to aleart them. They know of it and they told me THEY ADVISE not to contact them (THE SCAMMERS) I didn't think there was anything I could do but I found this site so now I may have fun. I emailed them (the scammers) back calling them all sorts of bad names then I called the FBI and I then told the scammers and I don't have anything to prove I have the money since I don't have a bank account with the bank they say I do and to come get my butt (I used the A word) then 3 days later I emailed once more and said where are they it's been 3 days and I haven't seen them come for me I have been wating for them to come get my butt where there "f" are they?

They will not answer me.

WHY?? I wonder

I told them I emailed their emails they sent me to the FBI CIA AND SECRET SAEVICE and to their government but then in a day or so I get another email just like the one I got or I get, they are to send me money the United Nations or the FBI in conjuction with the nigerain government. I even got fake documents from a scammer.

I told them they need to get ttheir "SH" together.

Rhayden[/b]

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost fell victim to this scam, but thankfully one of my friends sent me a link to this and several other blogs identifying this email to be a fraud. I've even gone as far as having several telephone conversations with a gentleman in Egypt (20114470699). In fact I was at the point of almost sending money via Western Union so they could procurr documentation from the World Bank to have my money delivered to me via a diplomat carrier. That would have been messed up if I sent them money and then found out that it was a scam, especially considering the fact that I am currently unemployeed.

Thank you guys, for exploiting them for what they are.

TLR Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mr_SmokeMo and Welcome to Eater!

I am so glad that you didn't get scammed and that your friend was able to help stop you from becoming a paying victim! Kudos to your friend!

It would really help you and others can could easily fall for this scam if you would take the time to gather any emails or information you have on your scammer and then go to our sister site ScamWarners and post up your interaction with this scammer. It helps others prevent being taken advantage of.

Here is the linky to ScamWarners: Clicky!

Posting up scammers formats and their information is one of the best ways for others to search the net and not get taken advantage of. And another good reason to post the information over there is to show other victims, who might not yet believe it is a scam, that it is a scam!

Many people from Eater are also over there. You will find it to be a nice and welcoming bunch of folks.

Again, I am happy you weren't scammed. Now you can do something to make sure someone else doesn't fall for it! Hope to see you over there soon!

Very Happy

ETA: Hi Rhayden and Welcome to Eater also!

Yes, the FBI and all the other agencies are well aware of the scams. And to be honest, there is little they can do about it.

Here is one of their sites about internet fraud: http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm And here is IC3's page: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Most of the time, the best thing with can do with the scammers is to bait them. Play along with them and waste their time. The more time we waste of theirs, the less time they have to work real victims. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Rhayden
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found out about this scambaiting and I am hoping to get great pleasure from it. But being new I have to learn some tricks of the trade. as to how to email back and how to get them so they are not bored with me. I am not giving no phone numbers out a lady I was in contact with once I told her staight out I am not giving my phone out I traveled once hicth hiking and one of the truckers was usung my phone to make calls on. My folks blamed me and I was at their house when the calls were made it was 3rd party calls. They put a block on the phone I have this on mine. I am hoping this site helps me with the fun.

Rhayden

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email:[email protected].

Wow, the economy's worse than I thought. The FBI has to use a free AOL address.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, there is a real, elite "yahoo.com" division of th FBI. Really.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic