SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emil hasn't heard anything from Dickboi for over a week, so I decided to poke him to see what plans he has in that bait if any. Smile
Quote:
Dear R1ch@rd He@d,

Over 9 days ago you promise me I would have my t-shirts. I have heard not much from you since about it? I suppose you will now dream up some crazy excuse for me and try to make me believe it again ok is that it? Why don't you just do what you say are going to do instead of lying and ignoring me? You have problems with simple things so what will happen when you actually get engineer to build my roller coaster for me? Getting t-shirts send to me has taken months and months ok and I have suffered ridicule and dentention in school because of your failings as a serious businessman ok and I don't like it one little bit Richard. Put pedal to the metal and send shirts toot sweet or I tell S1r C to give you discipline like I get and put your ass in detention at your company and cut your salary as you don't deserve squat for anything you have done for me so far ok. Maybe you are just lazy imcompetant man and a bit on the dumb side when it comes to important business? I want tshirts sent by end of next week or sooner or you have hell to pay with me ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Y and SH! Very Happy

@ Yastreb - this is a remarkable effort from dickboi. It makes me think that he has come to terms with sticking around in Abidjan for the foreseeable future. He must have spent ages Googling that crap, so clearly he doesn't want to let go of Weatherm4n.

He's even finding time to coin new words... WTF is a "guganoot"???? Confused Maybe you could ask him for a definition?

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad ceases to amaze me! I cannot fathom that he's planning his own safari! Yastreb, I am hardly an expert at the art of the safari, but I'll certainly help you out when it comes time for Dickhead to hit the road again! Twisted Evil

Anyhow, here's our latest exchange...

I wrote:
Why don't you have Zekel send me an email from his personal email address? If this is true Zekel should not be taking the law into his own hands. I have been communicating with my lawyers and we will see that you are released from Zekel's captivity if this is true. Even if you couldn't pay your bills there is no excuse for an insane man to hold you hostage. I am going to work with the Abidjan police force so that we can get you to safety and get these evil and wicked Ivorians behind bars.

Please tell Charles that we will have the two of you out and in safety in no time. Write me back so that I know that you received this and are in good health. Also make sure to have Zekel send me an email.

This will all be over soon and we can begin our grand celebration!

Worried

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
For one, Zekel is a bloody mother f*cker and a dangerous beast in human fashion. He has refused to get an officer send you an official e-mail earlier as you informed. And now he has also declined sending you an e-mail from his personal e-mail. I think he is really insane- you are right, not just some soldier who suffered mannerless brutality in the face of a terrible war in Liberia that caused him one of his sight. The idiot has only accepted for you to call him. If you can call my personal phone; I could have you speak with him. But you must know he doesn't speak English good, but French better. Maybe you get one of the Abidjan Police officers communicate with him in French that might be better and put us in better safety position I guess until Jackson's bill is paid off.

Come to think of it, I don't understand why you are going this far involving your attorneys and Abidjan police force, if it is true, to get us to safety if you perfectly understand the only charge or count against us is indebtedness to Jackson.

Well, I have made a reliable arrangement to pay off Jackson's bills tomorrow so we can be free like air. Having done this, I am going to let you know. And if you don't forward me the complete details of where you are in Abidjan, so Charles and I can meet you. Otherwise I shall be returning to Nigeria by tomorrow same. Period. I must warn you there is no going back. And don't say I never told you.

If you are truly worried about us, you won't keep us waiting for so long- not to mention that I have had to abandon Amaka's remains in the morgue simply because I attach great importance in your Atlantis project inauguration and our grand celebration that is.

You can't be worried as I am if you understood what shame I have brought upon myself before Charles relatives. Charles's mom is not happy with me when we spoke a few nights ago. I took Charles away from her- someone that has been consoling her of a such a great loss. I pray she doesn't commit suicide before we return.

Dav1d Sh3rman
PS We may be in good health, but very emotional distressed because of the trouble you have put us through. How do you think all of this makes me feel now?
PSS Anyway, I am CC-ing S1r Charl3s on this so he understands my plans ahead.

I know we are in the twilight of this safari, but I would love to keep him in Abidjan through Monday night because that would be his 14th night in Cote D'Ivoire. I am trying to make him regret bringing up this Zekel angle by going overboard with it. Wink

Also, what is with CCing Sir C? Is he rubbing it in his face or what?

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Erm.. How's he going to go back to Abidjan if he's indeed locked up?

Also, wouldn't it be possible to not find an Abidjan police officer, so you'll have to speak to Zekel yourself, in English. Give the poor lad another chance at voice-acting? Twisted Evil

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb - Zake loved Tokwari in Northern Ghana very much. I think Dickboi would love it, too! And maybe somehow Ahm3d Kh@diri could be of use to us up in Tamale for our boi?? Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
I want to help you
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So someone is going to send him money by Monday and he will be as free as air.

I wonder who that someone is.

a) Someone from Lagos. Maybe the friend's mother?

b) Weatherm4n? I doubt it.

c) Another scam that he is running from there? Maybe some old woman from Utah?

If it is indeed another scam, Sir C could find out by accusing him of doing independent work and threatening to chop his dollaz unless he fesses up and pays half of it to the firm. I would feel bad if this were indeed the case.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@I want to help you - he is probably getting money from a friend or relative. Also likely is that he's not as cash-strapped as he's been letting on. Very doubtful that he's getting money from another victim. He's been so busy with all the modalities that Sir C has given him that I don't know as he'd have time for any side jobs.

I'm still trying to push the envelope on the Zekel captivity angle and see how he can work himself out of it. Maybe it will buy him an extra day in Abidjan? Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More in from David (all emphasis is his)...

I wrote:
Listen, I've dealt with people like Zekel before and I don't think he will let you go when you pay Jackson and Tina. He is an insane man and wants to extract revenge. That is why we are working with the Abidjan police force to coordinate a plan to secure your freedom. They advised me not to talk on the phone with him, but rather to keep it to email.

We will get you and Charles to safety. This is our main goal. I cannot disclose my present location at the advise of the Abidjan police because they fear for our safety, but we are coordinating a location for the exchange so they can apprehend Zekel without incident. And believe me, we will prosecute him with the full force of the law!

Tell Zekel that we will pay off your debt tomorrow, but that we cannot arrange a meeting place until tomorrow.

Please keep up hope, David. We will get through this and we can finally embark on our great Atlantis project!

Hopeful

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Your arrangement or plan doesn't make much sense to me. If it is true you are working with
the Abidjan police force why can't we work together? Specifically, I get you or the police
officers the address where we are so they can apprehend Zekel without taking the pains of
negotiating an exchange location. Very easy. The point is you have wasted my time than ever here in Abidjan and probably you think it's a lot fun. Isn't it? Believe me none of your
plans of safety or securing our freedom can relieve me of the anguish you have caused us.
Not even Amaka's body at the morgue matters anything to you.

Come to think of it, why should Zekel extract revenge on us if we pay Jackson what we owe him? Lord knows we weren't responsible for the loss of one of his sights in Liberia war. In addition to this, heaven knows we have done nothing wrong. Zekel can't hold us captive on further charges because we have done absolutely nothing wrong except that we owe Jackson- a possible punishable crime in Abidjan I was told. Anyway, I will have to wait until tomorrow and see what happens next as soon as I can pay off Jackson's bill, with or without you. However don't think I am ever going to rely on you for Jackson's bill to be paid. Time has passed when I rely on you but you failed me umpteen times. Question is - "do you care?" The simple answer to that is "YOU DONT!!!!!!!"

With that being said, I will see if Zekel won't let us go if Jackson receives his money
tomorrow morning. You claimed to have dealt with likes of Zekel- I am not in doubt. I can
only rely on Jackson's words. He promised to get us out of Zekel's custody as soon as he
receives his money. And that I am working on most desperately. And that is what I believe
afterall not those misleading directives of yours. I don't ever believe in your plans
because you have screwed on my mind several times in our meeting endeavor and yet you
continue to fool me around since the past week.

As soon as we are out of Zekel's net, I am going to e-mail you tomorrow that we are free. For now we are still held captive. Just keep your money and never border paying Jackson off tomorrow. It is too late. I am taking responsibility through my companys' associates and Sir Charles is aware. I can't be waiting here endlessly or relying on your incompetence. Maybe you aren't are even here in Abidjan. Who knows. When I relied on you, you let me down. I don't need you to save me NOW. Sorry.

Let me quickly remind you once again of my plan ahead, after having been set free tomorrow morning and should you not provide me an address where to meet you in Abidjan same tomorrow for us to embark on our great Atlantis project grand celebration and launching, I shall undoubtedly return to Nigeria to resume Amaka's burial plans that I have had to put on hold for you as a result of the great importance I attach to the Atlantis project knowing how gloriously significant it is to you and your wives. Of course you will definitely receive an e-mail indicating my freedom from Jackson, Tina and Zekel.

Keep an eye on your e-mail tomorrow morning (Monday) before 11AM Abidjan time.

Hopefully, we would heve been set free on or before that time. The lord's willing.
Once again I need you and your wives to pray for our safety in the hand of Zekel.

Dav1d Sh3rman
PS As a side note, your Abidjan police arrangement is a complete waste of skin as far as I am concerned, only if it is true.

I wrote:
Zekel is holding you illegally! We have no assurances that he won't want to hold on to you longer to attempt to make you and Charles suffer because he has lost his mind in Liberia! Listen, we are very concerned for all of your troubles and want to make amends for everything that has transpired this week.

The Abidjan police force says that under no circumstances should we meet at Zekel's location because he may have traps and could ambush us! He is truly a dangerous man and one to not be taken lightly. If you can get him to meet us at a neutral location the police will take him into custody and we can fly straight back to Nigeria to pay proper respects to your dearest late wife. We will personally see to it that your family knows how much you truly care for her.

David, you must listen to me. The police have told me that even if you think you have been released by you tomorrow morning that it may just be a trick. He will certainly be following you and might want you to lead him to us so they he can take all of us hostage. He is a very unstable and dangerous man. We cannot take him lightly. You must trust in the Abidjan police force! They will not fail us!

As soon as you can get Zekel to agree on a location for the transfer please send me an email message so I can coordinate with the police. We are all very worried about the conditions that you and Charles have been in. We want to make sure everyone comes out of this alright.

Let us plan on meeting tomorrow afternoon once you have been freed and give a report to the police about Zekel. He will never see the light of day again, believe me! We will meet tomorrow afternoon to hold our grand celebration!

We are praying for your safety.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Listen Zekel may be holding us illegally it is simply because I owe Jackson- that's all. No string attached! Zekel may be holding us in his net but he is not in control of our fate, Jackson is- not minding that the former is Tina's younger brother. So the fact that he may have lost his mind in Liberia doesn't affect our freedom after Jackson gets his money. He dares not follow us. At least I am allowed more than enough time to send you as much e-mails as I ever want in a day because I have given them assurance to pay off Jackson's bills tomorrow morning.

I can't be stupid you know. No one can try anything stupid or dumb with me. Here is my plan to avoid any tricks or fool plays: Of course I can rely on the Abidjan police force than Zekel even though he can get the junior officers to do whatever he wanted. Before I will hand over Jackson his money, we shall ALL report to the Police Station in Koumassi Remblaise for Zekel to sign an undertaking NEVER to follow us or monitor us ever or even ask any of his cohorts to do that. Should he agrees, I am going to pay Jackson otherwise I am going to draw the attention of the UK interpol and secret security services in Sir Charl3s's contact list to intervene. I will make him suffer beyond what Saddam Hussein went through as the God-father of terrorism. Believe me they are going to send land troops to capture Zekel and his cohorts. I am too big to be alone here in spite of the terrible sufferings, pains and agony you have made us pass through since the past days.

Listen and listen good, I don't need to get Zekel, Jackson or Tina to agree on a location for any transfer. I told you I am going to take care of what Jackson is owed personally. If eventually, I am not freed, I am going to contact the UK interpol and secret security service authority immediately. I should have no reason to fear as long as I don't owe anyone a single penny after Jackson receives his money. All legal safety measures will be taken to protect our lives and yours after Jackson is paid and we leave thus. We might even get a police escort to get us out to an area in a safe hotel before we leave.

I am going to write you an e-mail as soon as we have been freed. I am giving you the very last chance. No further disappointment! If we are meeting tomorrow afternoon you MUST provide me detailed information where to find you. Otherwise our meeting will be over. I shall be returning to Nigeria for Amaka's burial instead, in the aftermath I can return to the UK to resume my investment brokerage service duties.

If you really care about us or have been very concerned about us as you say needless to mention the shame I have brought upon myself before Charles family over Amaka's demise, you will stop at nothing to find us after we are freed for the grand celebration to take place so I can return immediately.

If we don't meet tomorrow we will never meet again. Be warned.

David is truly a man of few words... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am too big to be alone here

Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the words of the psychiatrist who stayed at Fawlty Towers - "There's enough material here for a whole conference!" Shocked

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
I want to help you
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be rude to ask him if his wife had a nice life-insurance policy?

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be most definitely... But i guess that by the time he gets back there's not much left of his wife to bury...

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickboi forwarded Sir Ch4rles the latest t-shirt note from Emi1, along with his own thoughts.

This whole "firing" business seems to have made him more focused and self-reliant - though no less arrogant... Mad

Quote:
Sir,

I can't promise Emi1 any date whatsoever he can receive the T-shirts. I have no money. You can tell Emi1 anytime you like if he will believe you. The Weatherm4n modality has almost decimated me. I am going to work on Emi1's t-shirt the second time as soon as I chop Weatherm4n if only the guy is for real. So far he appears like a joker to me. Otherwise, I am going to wait until I can chop good Captain in the Sudan Investment Modality in Ghana.

Right now, I am trying to settle my Abidjan expenses at my own cost- out of my very limited funds. You won't help me. Yet you care less. And yet you want 50% of the deal. No problem. I will do what I can; but won't promise what I am not sure or can't!!!! Afterall I spent my money on the failed t-shirt jobs. A4LA never provided me any penny for that. I have only learnt to carry on- on my own. Very Happy Very Happy I will put in my best efforts in everything I do in working with A4LA clients, but won't do what I can't. Sorry. You have to keep this at the back of your mind always.

As Regards firing me; it is too early to take that decision. Rolling Eyes Though, I can't teach you your boss. My sincere apologies. But I think after I am done with Captain M4lcolm and Weatherm4n and if I am not able to home income for A4LA; at such point will I believe truly I am not fit to lick A4LA's boot.

So, some encouraging signs there. And we all love a low-maintenance lad. Very Happy

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh David, you're always good for a laugh! Please enjoy his message of freedom! Laughing

I wrote:
Mr. Sherman,

Don't try to be a hero. We can get you out of this mess with Zekel. I don't know why you think him signing a sheet of paper will do any good. He is truly a madman and cannot be tamed by some writing on a paper. Tina probably fed him a bunch of lies that put him into a frenzy. He is playing with our minds and will not even stop once you have paid Jackson the money he is owed. I am fearful that he will come after us to extract his revenge or play out some sort of psychotic war fantasy. Men like him know no bounds!

Listen, once this is all over we will truly show your family that you loved your wife and have the deepest respect for them. I will construct a grand monument to your beloved Amaka that will show her family that you cherished her most dearly. We will do this and finalize our arrangements for the spectacular Atlantis project. You will not look back on this time with sadness when this is over, but with great jubilation!

I want you to proceed with your plan to free yourself from the clutches of Zekel the madman. Email me when you are free and at that time I will disclose our location to you. Be patient because as soon as you are free I will alert the Abidjan authorities so they can support our effort to meet without any obstruction from anyone! Tell Charles that the two of you will soon be clear of Zekel and his maniacal clutches and in a much happier place.

Good luck

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: GOOD NEWS!!!!!! HURRAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Your safety plans doesn't mean anything to me. As far as I am concerned it is ALL worthless! Well, I thank God we have been set free that is the most important thing and the good news that might interest you.

I told you my plan would work and it did work wonders! I am glad. Now we are as free as the bird in the air. Hurraaaaaah!!!!!!

You see I was able to get Zekel to sign a statement in the station. Police reports are not taken lightly here. Zekel made an oath before a judiciary within the Legal council of Remblaise Police Station where we went and he promised never to harass us
ever after Jackson got paid. So I paid Jackson what he was owed.

On the bright side, Tina smiled at me for the first time ever after I gave Jackson his money. They were both happy and I gave her additional £500 for her beautiful smile without looking back into the past how hostile she had been. To this end, it is very unlikely that Tina will feed Zekel with lies to keep chasing us around; that's not possible!!!! I disagree with you on this.

In order to guarantee us safety of the highest order, the top police officers present as at the time in the Station detained Zekel, while Charles and I were driven out in a police car. It was Charles, the police driver and I alone in the car. Zekel won't ever be able to trace us not in his life ever- whether his mind is ruled by psychotic tendencies typical of a madman or not. The police officer who took us out too won't be able to trace us either should he ever be working hand in hand with Zekel.

This is what I did that gives me confidence he won't ever have or any of his spies could: As we drove up to a few meters along the station road, we alighted and the police driver a bit astonished asked if were okay at that point, I told him "YES" and he drove off in terrific speed. I watched him hoot into the distance, so we took a cab. After a few minutes drive, we alighted the second time and join the "Monbus Sotra coach- the coach that is used intra-city transport here in Abidjan. When we dropped at a certain bustop very close to Lebanese shopping complex-after about 30 minutes drive. Finally, we joined the last taxi who conveyed us to Trechville Rue 11. We are in a hotel overlooking the sea. We are not lodging yet; just sat in the bar sipping some Irish creamy liquors. We have no intention passing the night here. We should be on the way back to Nigeria; but it all depends on our meeting with you or not.

One good thing is that neither Zekel nor the police officers know our whereabouts NOW. If you will provide me details of where you are, we can easily locate you without jeopardising your safety. I give you my sincere words of confidence. Now as well you can feel free to call me. We were discharged from the station at about 9:45AM, but because of the disguising method I employed in order to avoid anyone tracing our destination that was why it took this long before I could contact you. So here and now, we are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as birds in the airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Thank you Lord for being so merciful and kind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen, oath and police reports are not taken lightly here, in spite of the fact that we did everything possible to protect ourselves from any further threats. Come to think of it, why would Zekel come after you when he knows nothing about you or your wives not to mention you owe him not. Have you done anything wrong to him? You haven't!!! Or have you???? As far as I am concerned he can't harm you because you don't owe any of them. So why should you be scared of Zekel unless you are not playing games. Listen don't try to take advantage of Zekel's inhumane treatment we got since the past days as a possible evidence you may not want to meet us. Listen, I am giving you the very last chance if you defile our meeting today, consider it the end!!!! Not only that you are going to pay my company 1 million USD for all our efforts, materials and time invested in your project. This is enforceable by law. To that effect, I am going to ask the 1,750 professionals I hired to go home!!! They shall be paid off from the 1 million USD breach of contract payment you shall be making.

You dare not play any stupid games. Send me and e-mail of your location and we are going to meet you there. I tried to call you but your phone is probably switch off!!!!!!!
We are waiting; otherwise you won't hear from me again.

Eagerly Waiting
Dav1d Sh3rman

Btw- thanks for your prayers for our safety. The good lord did answer us. May His holy name be glorified now and forever more- A-M-E-N

I would guess that this is it. This will be my last play with him in Abidjan. Will he leave on his 2-week anniversary of arriving in Cote D'Ivoire or can I keep him there for one more night? Stay tuned... Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and now, we are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as birds in the airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
Laughing I would love to hear him say that on Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrandy Oldman's show!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would have been embarrassing if his imaginary plan to free himself from imaginary custody by paying imaginary money to an imaginary driver had failed... Rolling Eyes

But for now, he is indeed as free as a bird - in a cage. Twisted Evil

He's good for a few more days in Abidjan. I'm sure you could clock up the next 24 hours just by going into phone/e-mail silence.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

FreeBird-Lynyrd Skynyrd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1mCQKuvzCM

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with David...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I have been checking on you since after I sent you an initial e-mail about our freedom; yet there is no update from you. I check on you at every 20 minutes intervals. To be more specific, I have checked on you for more than 10 times today and there hasn't been any update from you. Maybe you think it is fun.

You told me we were going to meet this afternoon. Isn't it? If I wait for you and don't hear from you on or before 6PM; just forget about our meeting!!!! I am better off going back to Nigeria than waste any more thing in your misleading pranks!!!!!! Thank God I am a free man as well as Charles. I owe no one and no one owe me except YOU!!!!!!!!!! You have caused me a lot trouble and disappointment and yet brought me disgrace and shame before my in-laws. Is it a moral act??

Listen for the last time, if you are any serious about our meeting today, you can call me after you e-mail me the address. I repeat you must send me a detailed information about where to meet you. For instance, if you are logded in a hotel, you have to provide me your loding name or your room number so the receptionist can call you for verification prior. I am not interested in any fishy deals unless you are playing games as I keep suspecting!!! I won't ever trust in your words unless I see you in the flesh.

Eagerly waiting

I wrote:
This is indeed wonderful news! I knew you could get yourself out of this. This is proof-positive that you are the only man that is qualified enough to lead our push to revive the long-lost continent of Atlantis! A celebration of the grandest scale is now in order!

As to our location, out of fear of the wicked madman Zekel and any possible retribution he might have we have spent the night aboard our private jet. This is where we are, and this is where we will remain until departure. Of course, our private jet is large and very elegant, so it is truly comfortable and most worthy of the celebration we are about to undertake!

Several days ago through diplomatic means we were allowed to move our jet into a hangar on the local military base in Abidjan. This is where you shall come to meet with us and celebrate! Even if Zekel was to decide to take out his vengeance upon you in a stroke of frenzied anger he could not possibly reach us here. So travel swiftly and when you reach the military base all you need to do is to give the guards a brief explanation of your business with me (specifically about the Atlantis recovery project) and they have been instructed to escort you directly to our jet!

Please do not delay as we are eagerly awaiting you and Charles. My wives took the liberty of buying you some very nice gifts to show our deepest appreciation for all of your troubles, and upon the finalization and remittance of our payment we will whisk you off to Nigeria so we can all mourn for your dearly departed wife, Amaka.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
You are not allowed into the Abidjan military base unless you have a permit a driver told me unless you are a military personnel- not a bloody civilian as we are!!! So I can't risk my head into the military base! You have to come right in front of the gate and when you get there just give me a call. That's a deal otherwise I am not comfortable with your arrangement. Secondly; I was told there are a French military base and the Ivorian military base; so which one of them could you possibly have been????? I need an address where to find you or your jet??????

For my safety, you need to get at least two of the soldiers to escort you out of the gate and walk 20 yards so Charles and I shall be quickly approach; otherwise this arrangement does not appeal to me.

After this time out, you have to call me hence.

Will he or won't he go? Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^

Sir Ch4rles is rather hoping that he will:

Quote:
CLOVE YOU ARE NOW FINALLY GOING TO MEET WEATHERM4N.

HE RANG ME FROM HIS PRIVATE JET JUST NOW. HE IS WAITING.

HE IS ALSO VERY DRUNK. MAKE HIM AGREE TO THINGS IN WRITING WHILST HE IS STILL DRUNK. OK?

IF YOU F**K THIS UP, CLOVE, I WILL CHOP YOUR MIUSCULE P***S OFF AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR A**E YOU WILL P**S OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. UNDERSTAND???????

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You make me laugh so hard!

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he can leave tonight, but he certainly seems intent on leaving tomorrow...

I wrote:
I told you that we have received a special diplomatic injunction to allow us to reside here temporarily. I discussed our situation with the base commander and he said that all you have to do is to approach the guards at the gate and tell them that you are here for the "Atlantis Project" and they will personally escort you to our hangar. We are at the French base because we have an agreement with the French government to allow us to reside here until our deal is complete. As you have noticed my phone has been switched off because the base officials have forbade us from using the phone. Luckily they are letting me use email to communicate with you because otherwise I would have no way of reaching you.

I was told that for our safety we are not advised to leave the confines of the base, and as you know safety and security are my "watchwords." You have nothing to fear except success upon reaching the French military base. Simply explain to the guards about the Atlantis Project and they have been ordered to personally escort you to our jet. From there we will celebrate in grand fashion! Upon finalizing our deal we will fly you straight back to Nigeria where we can all attend to the burial rites for your late wife.

If you are indeed serious about meeting with us and continuing with our project this is the only solution right now. We are waiting here in the jet. Please do hurry!

Anxiously awaiting your arrival

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: YOU FAILED.

I asked you to provide me the address of the French military base but you never did. How am I supposed to know where it is? I don't take stupid risks! I am not stupid either. In my line of business, I don't believe money is everything in life, security and safety has always been my topmost priority as well.

We are headed back to Accra in a few moment. You failed to do what I asked. If you can whirk your jet straight to Accra, we can meet at Golden Tulip at 9PM Tuesday night, otherwise we will be headed by to Nigeria. I am no longer interested in your misleading pranks!!! You have fooled me around with that several times! If you agree to our meeting at Golden Tulip tomorrow night at exactly 9PM now that your jet has been repaired, we can have our great jubilation in the inauguration of the Atlantis project kick-off before we are headed back to Nigeria for my late beloved wife's burial.

We would have been travelling direct to Nigeria but our baggages were left at Accra which includes my passport I forgot in our hotel room.

As a word of advice, if you are making meeting arrangement, it has to be agreeable by both parties not exposing one party to some kind of risk. I think Golden Tulip is both peaceful and convenient for both of us.

Zekel would never dread you in Accra while he is in Abidjan. Don't try to boondoggle me into believing his nasty tantrum as a retard soldier with psychotic tendencies will harm you in Accra. You won't give me that crap!!! I must warn you in advance unless you are not serious about our meeting.

So let's meet at Golden Tulip otherwise it is over. I trust that you won't be disappointing at this last chance you are giving.

We will be looking forward to meeting you at Golden Tulip tomorrow night.

Please acknowlegde.

Oh, I'll acknowledge alright... Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy and I were Googlechatting last night (local time) and brainstorming about what to do with Mal's safari - and we have an idea.

Mal insists on having the Accra situation settled (including reservations) before he'll come. Then, at effectively the last minute, he tells Dickie that there's a lead on Mb0g0 and Na33m (Dickie's wash-wash persona) to a site in Nigeria. Mal, with several buddies, is on his way to the National Park where the thieves are holed up... and Dickie will be sitting in Accra while Mal sends him increasingly bloodthirsty updates on what's being done to the "scammers" (one of whom is, to Dickie's sure knowledge, an innocent man). In a way, it's a parody of the H4m4s H00ter scenario.

Any thoughts?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BB - give him the RL address of the base and there's a very good chance he'll go there.

@Y - I think the best way to kick that sort of modality off would be for Mb0g0 to give Mal and Clove an ASEM-type reason to think he is going to Nigeria - maybe to visit relatives. Best to let dickboi think he's the one who's worked things out - esp. after his experiences with JWW. So let's agree a story offline.

HTMS

N

Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Don't try to boondoggle me into believing his nasty tantrum as a retard soldier with psychotic tendencies will harm you in Accra.

I love made up words. Let's hope he starts using them in business. Laughing

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. He's not the only one who can be dramatic and threaten to walk away from a deal! Wink

I wrote:
What the hell are you talking about?? How should I know the address of the base? I didn't think to check the number on the mailbox on my way in. Get a driver and tell him to take you to the French military base. Any driver will surely know how to get here. There is ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to you at this location! Why would we travel all the way back to Accra to meet you when we are both in Abidjan??? That makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Listen to me and listen well. I am not a man who you can play jokes on and I do not tolerate foolishness. I will meet with you TODAY here on my jet or not at all. It is your decision, but if you leave Abidjan without meeting us you are the one walking out on our business relationship. Just know that by walking out your are forfeiting your rights to all of the plans that you have sent to us previously and I will take them to someone else who is more serious about achieving what everyone else thought was impossible!

Either meet with us NOW and all will be forgiven so that we can proceed to make the impossible possible, or know that you have carelessly and thoughtlessly thrown away the biggest contract of your lifetime. We were so impressed with your work that my wives and I were prepared to invest $1 billion into this project. Are you going to make fools of us for believing in you?

The choice is yours. We are waiting, but we cannot wait forever for you.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Before we set off on our journey back to Accra tonight, I have had to check on you and your persistence to visit the French Military Base. You know what? I was there in company of Charles and a guy who could help us communicate effectively as neither Charles nor I could speak French.

We saw two French soldiers who were about 15 yards away from the main security entrance on your way into the base. I told this soldiers we came to see you and they asked me to call you. I told them the commander asked you to switch off your phone for security reasons, you know what neither of them believed me. As if that wasn' enough, they said why didn't you come outside here and wait for us if you knew we are comong??? I think they were right. You have so fooled me in no way no one client have ever done in my entire life as an investment broker. Believe me you will pay dearly for your misleading pranks!!!!!

Listen and listen good, the internet cafe from where I send you message closes at exactly 9PM so don't expect me to reply any further message from you. And yet you have thwarted my Ghana trip tonight just because of your stupid pranks!!!!!! Why can't you get serious or at least be real once in your life???

Now if you still want me to come to the French Base tonight, first, you have to keep your phone on after you read this e-mail. Two, you have to call me after reading this e-mail. Three, you must be at the gate and exactly where this two French soldiers are, so they might be able to know it is you we have come looking for.

If you are in any doubt, you can quickly rush to this two guys at the gate a few yards away from the main gate and ask them if someone three guys approached them about 30 minutes ago or not.

If you won't do this the above, to hell with you!!!!! And believe me I don't bloody care anymore about your Atlantis project since you can't be upright for once. I care less who ever is going to handle it. One thing is sure and that is you owe my company a million bucks!!!!! Get that into your head. I am out. Silly!!!!

With SlapHappy's help I just called him and both of us agree that it sounds like he was at the French military base. Sometime later Slap will put up the audio for all to enjoy. I convinced him to go back a second time, so I am fully expecting a call from him any moment! Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic