SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best ways...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you found to get a lad off script?

I am wondering which ways you guys use as I am getting bored of using the same way.

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find that it's impossible to have a set format to get a lad off script, it varies, but as a general rule, you should always respond to the lad generally disregarding his original email and making no reference to it nor giving the information he wants... I generally come accross quite dumb and make him explain things, once, twice, three times... he is be off script in no time Smile

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was having the same problem. I seem to be able to get around it slowly now by actually buying into their little story and complying with 'some' of their requests only to throw obstacles in their way after i've had about the first 5/6 script letters.

Also ignore them every time they ask you for something and ask them a question instead... Seems to piss them off nicely.

Closed lad accounts
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not super-experienced, so I may not know as much as other baiters .... but......

I go with their scripts. I know who I am. I may be a shady businessman or a dopey widow or a looking-for-love (or friendship) divorcee or a gullible desperate person, and this mail has just dropped into my mailbox.....

And....

I respond accordingly. I want to help, or I'm thrilled by my winnings, or I love the idea of a scam, I'm really hopeful, or I'm a bit confused. But I sound positive and interested anyway. For every mail. While still dripping in my real motivation.

Eventually their script will run out. Then it is time to come back to my own motivations. I'm patient. I churn out a whole load of everyday life. Takes little thought once one has decided what the character has done/is concerned about in the last 24 hours. It can be referred to later, even if they never read it at the time.

I had one who seemingly kept on script for an incredible 40 emails. A refugee with millions. All copy and paste stuff with a few lines of What You Should Be Doing Now slotted in.

I still had another 40 emails off-script mails received thereafter. Until 'she' sulked out after 2 abortive MG trips and a glorious 5 abortive bank trips.

And 'she' still never knew what went wrong......

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jay leno wrote:
lad off script?

Tell him that you want to send the requested funds, and ask several questions. (Edit: one at a time Wink ) Who is a Western Union, what is the Western Union, where is a Western Union...

Who, what, when, where and why. That should get him off script, it works for me.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a crude psychological angle, baiting is about knowing (frequently instinctively) when to shift the power balance from being the controlled to the controller. All the early crap about bank details, names, addresses, fax numbers, etc is about compliance - are you an easy target? So early on, bite your tongue and comply more or less with his wishes - he's got a script to copy and paste until it's finished, so let him feel like the big man, it won't last forever. He won't read your early posts, so don't take too much effort in reading his either.

Later on, once he has you down as an easy mark, you start making things slightly trickIer, wondering what a Western Onion is, etc. Still appear compliant but confused (and introduce all your favourite modalities here). Once he thinks you've sent a Moneygram payment (which he can't check online, only at a branch), you've seized control of the game and he becomes your dancing pet. The better you played the compliant mark earlier, the more he will dance for you later Smile

Or that's my experience anyway.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just ask a simple question regarding his format. For example, if he tells me he's using a certain bank, I ask where it's based, wether it's secure, wether it has a website etc. I don't write anything else - just the question.

He replies and I just take it from there. Works nearly every time.

Always keep the question short and easy for him to answer to begin with. Once he starts talking, you can then drag him in the direction you want.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Agreed, simple one line questions will do the trick. They will sometimes send the next page of their script, but don't let them get away with it. Ask the same question again... ad infinitum.

Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jay

Ive just manged to get one off script Laughing

You could try telling him you have been contacted by a Barrister lad who says that the original lad works for him and that from now on you should work through Lad 2.

This will Piss Lad 1 off because he will be thinking that one of his buddies is trying to chop his dollar. You can then invent Lad2 and abuse Lad 1 etc etc

Just a thought.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic