SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2nd bait --- D0rris (aka B0rris)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bold italics = commentary
red=lad as D0rris
green=lad as Security Company
indigo=lad as lawyer
blue=me as Nic0le
orange=me as H@rold

I got this in my inbox the other day, and thought I'd try my hand at inducing a lad's sex change. I figured that'd be a quick way to get him off his script.

Quote:

Hello Dear

My name is miss Dorri I saw and went through your profile today on and found it was so nice and i felt that you are the one missing in my entire life, viewing your profile alone, i see the source of my life and i know that coming to you will creat a great happiness in my living ,so i felt we could start from friendship, who knows, something greater may come up in time to come if you don't mind, for more of my introduction and to let you know more of my self. you can contact me with my e mail adresse [email protected]
Permit me to drop for the moment, i hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Truly,
Miss D0rris

I don't know if I could pass for a man with an email containing the name "NICKY" in it and my information reading "NIC0LE H@RDING," so I decided to make D0rris into B0rris!

Quote:

Hello B0rris,

My name is Nic0le H@rding, but I'm sure you saw that on my profile. I would love to be friends with you. I have been missing a man in my life, and I grow quite lonely. Maybe you could become that man over time, B0rris.

Sincerely,
Nic0le

He mustn't have read that email, because he responds with this one:

Quote:

Hello my lovely one,

Am Miss D0rris B3nc0,25yrs old Girl, from SENEGAL,
(IP address confirms that this is true) very good looking Girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing.Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation centre to catch my fun, spending my time with love one.About my family, My Father Dr.B3nc0 Tony was a Neurological consultant in our government hospital; he is a wealthy man and a loving father.But one faithful day he was coming home from the hospital after work and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction which made his X 5 B.M.W class beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition, he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to took her to the hospital, after three mouth, she pass away.He deposited US $7 Million in financial firm with my name as the next of kin and i went to the finance firm to make the claim, but the director told me to look for a trusted worthy foreign partner who will help me and make the claim base on my tender age to hand the transaction since the money is been deposited in foreign account. I need someone like a Father, Mother and Advise or Helper to me, about my present condition. Beside, I am seriously looking for a business proposal. I contacted you to assist me in transferring the fund to your country while you will help me to relocate and further my education and also I to invest the fund in business that will profit oriented to us.For your assistance, I am going to compensate you with 30% of the total amount while the remaining 70% will be for my investment. We hope to invest part of our share in your country on any viable area of investment as you may advise us.If you are interested, you will need to visit the Security Company to clear the consignment containing the money. I assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free and would be approached with all legalities and documents would be provided to back my claim.Please I implore you to keep this transaction absolutely secret so you should not in any way, disclose this business to any body no matter how close the person may be to you or your heart. I don't want people to expose it negatively or feel that you are going to be more opportune than them and go forth to say negative prayers concerning this transaction. I want you to contact me immediately so that we can proceed with the business.Email me at [email protected] Please on reply, it is very important that you enclose the below.

a. Your private email addresses that you often use
b. Most confidential mobile phone number/Telephone number
c. Fax number (if any)

Best Regard.
Love from,
Miss D0rris B3nc0.

and he attached this picture:

Naturally, this confuses me... (especially that whole "fair skinned" thing, then sending a picture of a lady with dark skin?) So I send this:

Quote:

B0rris,

Who is the 25 year old girl? Is she your sister? I really want to get to know you, B0rris, not your sister. I really need a stable man in my life, and I think that you might be the man to fill that position. Please write me back. I need someone to talk to and to trust in, B0rris, and you seem very trustworthy. What are you talking about with this "business proposal?"

Nic0le

At least he read that email, but I still don't think he has any idea what's going on.

Quote:

Dear,

How are you today,I hope you are very good over there.Thank you once again for your nice mail you sent to me.I do not have any sister i am 25 year old but by Oct this year i will be 26.I am glad to hear that you really want to help me in this transaction.Thank you so much.What i need in my life is Honest person and i read your sweet mail this morning i chose you as Honest Peron who will help me in this Transaction.I am using this time to tell you that this Transaction is 100% free risk.Really my late father Deposit the fund here in Security Company.Please i will like you to send me your full informantion which i will send to the Security Company on my be half.And also i really need it by myself is able me to trust you much.

I. Your full name

2. Your phone number and your fax number

3.Your house address or your office address.

4.Copy of your international pasport or your ID card.

Please i want all this informantion from you is able me to know you so much.I hope you will understand me well.I will stop here till i hear from you soon.

Lot's of love from D0rris

Quote:

B0rris,

Tell me a little more about yourself. Before I start in any kind of transaction, I'd like to get to know the man who I'm talking to. Where do you live? What is your family like? Have you ever been married before?

Nic0le

*crosses fingers and hopes for a response from B0RRIS instead of a script from D0RRIS.*

Last edited by Roro on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no B0rris... Sad Hilarious, though, that this one was subjected "Do you understand me now?"

Quote:
Hello Dear,

I do you read my mail very well.Because i have tell you about my family.Please go and read the mail very well so that you will understand me very well.I tell you everything about myself for the mail which i send to you.I told you all about my family are died.I am only girl in my family now.That is why i need help from you.If you read the mail very well you will understood that my late father Deposit some fund here in Security Company.I am looking your help.I live in my father House here in Dakar Senegal.Please tell me if you can able to help me Contact the Security Company on my behalf.I really want to have your full in formantion so that i will able to give you the Security Company Contact so that you will help me contact them on my behalf.I hope you will understand me.Thank you and God bless.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Quote:
B0rris,

I thought you were looking for love. Do you not want to get to know me anymore? I'm terribly confused.

Nic0le

Quote:
Darling,

Yes i am looking for really love also i want you to help me contact the Security Company on my be half.I love you and i want to be with you.Please do you want to help me Contact the Company.If you want to help me please tell me so that i will know.I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

But I don't WANT D0rris! I want B0rris! *pouty face* I wonder how many times I can call him/her "B0rris" in one email trying to get him/her to notice!

Quote:
B0rris,

I'm glad you want to be with me. I really want to be with you, too. Senegal is so far away! I wish I would have found a man like you long ago. Dearest B0rris, I really want to get to know you better. I find myself drawn to you even though I've never met you.

I love you, B0rris,
Nicole

PS. What do I have to do to help you?

And there it stands! Wish me luck trying to convert D0rris to B0rris!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one doesn't want to get off script, does he? Fun idea though...hopefully lad will wake up soon for you.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no Borris...

Quote:
Darling,

How are you doing,I am very happy to read your sweet mail this morning.I really love you in my heart.I know Senegal is very far from where you living.But with God all things are possible.I know that one day i will meet you over there and stay with you.I really want to have a sleep with you over there.One love will keep us together.That is what i believe in my life.I will like to have your Phone Number so that i can able to hear your sweet voice.Please give me your phone number.

Really i told you about my family before ,which i told you that my late father Deposit some fund here in Security Company.I will like you to help me Contact the Security Company on my be half.Please tell them that you want to help Miss D0rris B3nc0 to transfer her late father fund to your bank Account on my behalf.I hope you will understand me.Belon is Contact of the Security Company.

ZENITH FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY
E-Mail- [email protected]
Telephone xxxxx-xx-xx-xx-xxx
Fax xxxxx-xxxx-xxx-xxx
Address Plot 1478 Avenue Malick Sy
International remittance Director
Dr,Must@ph@ S3ck.

Please try your possible best to contact the security Company as soon as you can, write and call them on phone, tell them that you are assisting Miss D0rris B3nc0 to transfer the fund which my late father Dr.B3nc0 Tony deposited in their Security Company to your possition on behalf of Miss D0rris B3nc0 for an investment purpose in your country.

Remember to inform me every corresponding messages you will have with them so that i will be aware of this transaction, remember that we shall invest the fund into a profitable business ventures over there in your country,take care of yourself.

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely.
Miss D0rris

Quote:
B0rris,

Someday you and I will meet. When do you think that will be? I've been dreaming of a man like you to come into my life and sweep me off my feet, and here he is. You are that man, B0rris. I will email the security company now.

Nic0le

PS. My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

This one goes to the "security company."

Quote:
Dr. Must@ph@ S3ck,

I was directed by my lover, Mr. B0rris D3nc0, to approach you about the funds which I am to help him transfer.

Nic0le H@rding

PS. Do you know B0rris very well? Is he a good man? I don't know him very well yet, but already I feel like I love him.

I'm having an atrocious time trying to get this lad off his script. Any ideas?
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The security company has no problem catching on to the fact that D0rris is B0rris!

Quote:
Attn: Miss Nic0le,

Compliment of the day,We wish to notify you that we received and was acknowledged,that Mr B0rris B3nc0 had forwarded your full informations to us regarding the transfer of the fund of $7,000,000 (seven million US Dollars) to your Account which he late father Dr.B3nc0 Tony deposited in our ZENITH FINANCE SÉCURITÉ COMPANY here in Senegal.We understood that you're he appointed/nominated foreign partner over the deposited fund.

The deposited fund is still in our custody,and he also informed us that you want to assist he to transfer the fund to your bank Account on he behalf which has been confirmed and acknowledge by the mail we received from him on this day 29th March 2009.

It is our responsibility/obligation to release and transfer the deposited fund to your bank Account on he behalf as soon as you provide the necessary requirements we need from you,which will enhance and enable us process the transfer of the fund to your bank Account.Furthermore,we request that you should forward the following documents requirement to us,which will enable us process the transfer fund.

1) A Photo copy of your International passport/ Identity card.

2) Fill the delivery/ transfer form (D.T.F).You will fill the form and send the form back to us for the immediate transfer of the fund to your bank Account.The transfer will only take 48 to 72 hours for the transfer of the fund to your bank Account which you will fill in the form.

3) A power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath from an International Lawyer here in Dakar Senegal.The Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath will be made and stamped in the High Court of Justice in Dakar Senegal,because of the status of the next of kin of the deposited fund whom is staying in Dakar Senegal presently.

We hope that you will response to this request and provide the necessary / major requirement we need from you, we shall commence the transaction immediately as soon we receive this vital requirements from you.

Note: We shall send the Delivery / Transfer Form to you as soon we
receive your international passport / Identity Card,and the Power of
Attorney and Affidavit of Oath from you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Secretary General.
H3l3n J0hns0n.

Operational Director
Must@ph@ S3ck.

I really just couldn't pass up an opportunity to call Must@ph@ "Mustache." It was really just too easy.

Quote:
Dr. Mustache S3ck,

I currently do not have a driver's license since mine was suspended for repeated offenses against it. I have never had a passport, so I don't have anything in the way of identification. Will a scan of my library card be sufficient? Also, I am a bit confused about the "Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath." Am I supposed to get this from the International Lawyer in Senegal? Please write back with clarification. I love B0rris and want to help him if at all possible. I'm afraid that if I can't help him, he might leave me!

Nic0le H@rding

Yet D0rris just can't take a hint that I'm convinced she's a man.

Quote:
Darling,

How are you doing over there this moment,I hope you are fine.Thank you so much for your Phone Number.Please give me your code country number.I will call you and hear your sweet Voice.I will come there when the Security Company Transfer the fund to your bank Account on my behalf.I will like to be there with you.I really want to give you all my love.I love you so much in my heart.I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

I didn't even have to make anything up for this email! I seriously have no idea how to find out my country code...

Quote:
B0rris,

I'm not sure what a country code is. I've never made an international phone call before. How do I find that out?

Nic0le
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently made a lad into a lass. I had to make direct statements about his relationship to people in his story (I accused him of being the president's wife, of wanting to marry the president, etc.); maybe he was a bit brighter, because he caught on pretty quick.
Your lad still hasn't acknowledged your gender. You could get a bit more over the top when mentioning his or your gender; try something like:
Quote:

My hunky man Boris,
I am a woman with needs. You seem like just the manly male kind of man I need. Boris is such a manly name; it makes me think of testicles and power tools. I would love to show you all of my feminine parts and cry and stuff whenever you feel like it; I would also like to hear you pass gas and watch you scratch yourself. Right now I'm text messaging while driving and eating a salad which I plan on throwing up later. Anyways, I've got to go, I've got a lot of irrational thoughts to think.
Love (with all my ovaries)
Nicole (your girlfriend)

That may hint enough.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mr.scissorkick --- That was great, but luckily, D0rris got the hint today! She has now become B0rris! Well... Actually B0rrid, but close enough!

Quote:
Darling,

I have know the code number now please do not worry i will call you tomorrow i want to hear your sweet Voice.I love you in my heart.Please do you hear from the Security Company.Please if you hear from the Security Company try your possible best to forward the message from the Security Company to me so that i will understand everything them told you.I hope you will understand me.I love you.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Your love,
B0rrid

Hooray!

Quote:
Dear B0rris,

I have forwarded the email from the security company to you. I don't understand a lot of what they are asking for. Wouldn't it just be easier for you to move over here to live with me and open a bank account here, then transfer the funds to your own bank account? I know it's a little soon to be taking things so seriously, but I really think a man like you could make a big difference in my home.

Love,
Nic0le
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will he realize how ominous that last line could be?
Could you need a man because you have 6 savage children under the age of 7? Or a vicious stalker ex-boyfriend who will stop at nothing (including a trip to West Africa) to make sure you never have another relationship?

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ In fact, why not introduce your psychopathic boyfriend to your new found "boyfriend", they could send loveletters via email to each other for sure.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I'd like to see if you can get him to skip town or form a posse in reaction to your ex boyfriend. (did you say he was ex-military? Something about Special Forces...)

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ mr.scissorkick & internationalchrysis --- I LOVE your ideas and it is totally going into my bait immediately!

Lad introduced another character today - I'm going to run out of colors, soon.

Quote:
Attn: Miss Nic0le,

Compliment of the day,Good morning once again,Please do not worry abouit any driver's license or pasport i will help you for that one here.What we need most is Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath from International Lawyer here in Dakar Senegal.Please i will like you to Email Mr B0rris B3nc0 to find Good Lawyer for you here so that you will Conatct the Lawyer for the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.When the Mr B0rris B3nc0 get the Lawyer here him will give you the Lawyer Contact so that you will Contact the Lawyer by yourself.I hope you will understand me.Mr B0rris B3nc0 is very good man here please try your possible best to help him.So that him will come over there and stay with you.Send us your Phone number we need it.

We are looking forward to hear from you soon.Take care God bless.

Secretary General.
H3l3n J0hns0n.

Operational Director
Must@ph@ S3ck

I couldn't pass up another chance to murder his name, so he's now "Must@che S3cks." I'm not sure if that's anatomically possible, but hey! Why not give it a try?

Quote:
Must@che S3cks,

I have contacted the lawyer that B0rris referred to me, so I will hopefully have the items you need from me soon.

Nic0le H@rding

And apparently B0rris and I got married when I wasn't paying enough attention.

Quote:
My D@rling Wife Nic0la,

How are you doing over there,Thank you so much for your effort in this transaction.I am very happy for you.Thank you so much for forwarding the mesage from the Security Company to me.I really understood that the Security Company need A power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath from an International Lawyer here in Dakar Senegal.Darling,Yes it will be easy for me to move over there and open my own Account.but i want you to help me get the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath here first.I have try my effort now to get a good Lawyer who will help us get the power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath here in High Court of Justice Dakar Senegal.Please i will like you to contact the Lawyer for the 2 Documents which the Security Company need from us please.belon is the contact of the Lawyer.Please contact the Lawyer now

Name :Barrister m@m@dou L@min3
Address : Gueule Tapee Rue 54 x 621 / Villa 1723 BP320 Dakar Ponty Senegal , Dakar, Senegal, Senegal
Phone No. : +xxx xxx-xxx-xxx
Fax : +xxx xxx xx
EMail : [email protected]

I hope you will contact the Lawyer today.I love you my lovely wife Nic0le.I want to be with you over there.I gonna give you all my love.I will stop here till i hear from you soon.

Lot's of love from Mr B0rris

I take the chance to introduce my "ex-boyfriend."

Quote:
B0rris,

I have contacted the lawyer about the Affidavit and stuff.

I have a dire request of you, B0rris. My ex-boyfriend has been harassing me non-stop about custody of our children. I desperately need you to contact him and tell him that you are with me now and to stop bothering me! He won't listen to me when I plead him to leave me alone, but maybe you could convince him to stop. His email address is @[email protected] --- please email him for me? I love you Bo0rris, and I hope you will do this one thing for me.

Love,
Nic0le

and, of course, my email to the lawyer

Quote:
M@m@dou L@mine,

I have been directed by Mr. B0rris D3nc0 to contact you about some sort of Affidavit. We are trying to transfer money from Senegal to my account.

Nic0le H@rding.
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Borris responded pretty quickly to my request and sends H@rold N0gmer a very timid email:

Quote:
Dear friend,

Please stop harassing my lovely Nic0le she is with me now. I don't want to hear that you still bothering my love.Please leave her alone.She is my now.I hope you understand me.

Mr B0rris

Naturally, H@rold is pretty upset and responds thusly (we'll choose orange for him, but I'm not sure what color to make the lawyer when he responds):

Quote:
Who the hell are you, Mr. B0rris? Who do you think you are dating my woman? You don't want to mess with me, a**hole. I could hang you by your intestines and use you as a f*ckin' pinata. Stop talking to my girl or I swear to you, you will find a sh*tload of trouble you never shoulda got yourself into.

And I am NOT your "friend,"
H@rold N0gmer

H@rold then sends this to Nic0le, which will be then be forwarded to B0rris:

Quote:
Nic0le,

Baby, I got an email from a "Mr. B0rris" today informing me that you're seeing him now. I know we've been broken up for a while now, but you're still my girl, deep down, right? I'll take care of B0rris for you, babe. I'll take care of him real good. And if I ever hear that you've still been talking to him, there will be consequences. There will be DIRE consequences. Little Timmy, Tommy, Trevor, Tina, Travis, and Tammy will end up in my custody and I swear to you you will never see them again. And if I can't get legal custody, I will find another way to get them.

Love,
Your sweetheart H@rry

B0rris sends this to Nicole:

Quote:
Darling,

How are you doing,Ok i will contact him now i will tell him to stop harassing you because you are with me.Thank you so much for contacting the Lawyer.I have called your number today but you do not pick it.Please this is my Phone Number xxxxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.I love you so much.I will come over there when when we finesh this Transaction.One love keep us together

Mr B0rris

I forward H@rold's email to Nic0le with this one a bit later:

Quote:
B0rris,

I got this email from H@rold and I'm frightened. I don't want him to take my children from me. Please help. Stand up to him for me. I love you, B0rris, and I don't want to stop talking to you.

Love,
Nic0le
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! I got this from the lawyer:

Quote:
Hello Nicole Harding,

I, M@m@dou L@mine ( Sas / Esq ), here by writes to confirm to you of what so ever you have heard / read from MR,B0rris B3nc0 pertaining the Fund he late father Dr.B3nco Tony deposited in the Z3nith Finance Security Company , are all truth and legal,i personally made an enquirers from the appropriate quarters in Senegal and i confirmed it.Therefore, as he foreign partner, you need to obtain some vital documentations from the appropriate authorities here which will enable you receive the fund adequately in your bank Account on behalf of MR,B0rris B3nc0 which must include a Letter of Authorizations empowering you to act, represent, transfer and purely accomplish your mission effectively without any form of obstacle obstructing the transaction.As an Attorney, it is pertinent to inform you that all the vital documentations for the execution of the said project must be law fully obtain and issued from here ( High Court of Justice Dakar-Senegal )which must be faxed or e-mail to you and also notify the concerned Z3nith Finance Security Company before the Z3nith Finance Security Company will process the transfer of the Fund to your bank Account, as you must agree with the owner. To appoint us to serve you in this matter, note that you should furnish us with urgency our normal consultation fee of ( 250 Eur ) and the official governmental fee of ( 50Eur ) for the procurement of the Power Of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath ( 800Eur ).All total amount is (1,100 Eur).The Power of attorney is the most important document and it is the first legal document which will be obtain from the High Court of Justice before the Affidavit of Oath, once i obtain the Power of Attorney from the High Court of Justice,Dakar Senegal i will then obtain the Affidavit of Oath on your name as the nominated foreign partner of MR,B0rris B3bc0 the document will empower you and give you the legal right to have full access over the deposited Fund. You have to send the above mentioned fees accordingly via Western Union money transfer to us,as soon as to enable our law firm to proceed with the matter urgently and effectively, i advise to send the above mention fee and obtain the Power of Attorney immediately. You have to send your photo /Identity Card.Your residential address and your full name will be specified in the Power of Attorney as the co-beneficiary of the fund, you have to send your current residential address or office address which must be place in the Power of Attorney. You are here by been advise to use the contact name of our principal.

accountant below to send the above mentioned money to us, for we to render our services to you in this transaction.

Name:Mr @li Mus@
Address: 27 Boulevard De La Gaule Tapee.
City: Dakar.

Once you send the money with the information's, you should as well send the control number, question and answer, the name of the sender and of receiver information for collection. On receipt and confirmation of the said amount from you,our law firm will officially accept in writing to carry on with the procurement of the vital documentations, which includes the Authorizations / letter of authority on your name for the release and transfer of the fund to your bank account. In proper viewing of the above, therefore, our law firm promise to discharge our duty/duties/obligation/ in this matter with merit and distinction, if you can appoint us to serve you in this matter.Your response will be highly counted on.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister: M@m@dou L@mine ( sas / esq ).

I respond:

Quote:
M@m@dou,

Most of this makes sense, however I do not have any euros. What is the amount in American dollars?

Nic0le H@rding

I receive this from B0rris (Looks like he's making a habit of misspelling my "name"):

Quote:
Darling Nic0la,

How are you doing today,I hope you are fine over there,Please forget about that your Ex boyfriend when i come there i know how i will handred him for anything he do.Please let us talk about our transaction.Do you hear from the Lawyer.Please tell me what Lawyer told you.I am writing to know if the Lawyer get back to you.I am very worried to hear what the Lawyer said.I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Lot's of love from B0rris

So I forward the lawyer's email and reply:

Quote:
B0rris, my love,

This is the message I recieved from the lawyer today.

How can I forget about my ex-boyfriend when he is trying to take my children? Have you emailed him again? Please help me, B0rris.

I love you,
Nic0le

And B0rris sends me this:

Quote:
Darling Nic0le,

How are you doing,I hope you are fine.Thank you so much for forward the message from the Lawyer to me.Please i understood that the Lawyer need 1,100 Eur for the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.Please my love,Try your possible best to help me send the Money to the Lawyer so he will help us get the 2 Documents which the Security Company need from us.You know that i do not have any Money in my hand.Please Please Darling,Try to help me send the Money to the Lawyer.

I told you to wait when i come there i will meet your Ex boyfriend and know his problem about you.I hope you will understand me.Do not worry when the Security Company Transfer the Money to your bank Account on my be half i will come there and see your Ex boyfriend.I hope you will send the Money to the Lawyer.I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

B0rris

I respond and start planting the seed for a personalized picture Smile

Quote:
B0rris,

I sent the fees via Western Union to the lawyer.

Can you send me a picture of yourself, dear B0rris? I need to think of a cute pet-name for you. How does... Roro sound? It's cute isn't it? You can be my litte Roro.

Love,
Nic0le

He responds:

Quote:
Darling,

How are you doing,I hope you are fine.Thank you so much for sending the Money to the Lawyer.I am very happy to hear that you send the Money.Please i will go and scan my Pictures and send it to you in my next mail.I love you.

Love from,
B0rris

Quote:
My Roro,

I've been trying to get the lawyer to understand how to retrieve the payment, but he does not seem to be very competent. He cannot access the MTCN via the secure website supplied to my by Western Union. Shouldn't he have experience with this sort of business?

I would really like a picture of you. Maybe you could even include my new nickname for you (Roro) in it somewhere. That would be special and I would like it very very much.

I love you, my Roro Smile
Nic0le

I certainly hope this results in a lovely trophy.

The lawyer responds to my not having any euros, but does not answer my question:

Quote:
Hello Nic0le,

I, M@m@dou L@mine,How was your day.Please kindly send the Money in American dollars.Is very good in America dollres.You can send the Money thought Western Union money Transfer by my accountant name.

Name:Mr @li Mus@
Address: 27 Boulevard De La Gaule Tapee.
City: Dakar.

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister: M@m@dou L@mine ( sas / esq ).

So I make it up:

Quote:
M@m@dou,

The total amount was 1,100 Euros, so that is like US$11.00, right? I will make the transfer right away.

Nic0le

And a few hours later:

Quote:
Mamadou,

I have sucessfully transfered $11.00 via Western Union to you. In order to access the MTCN code, you must go to h t t p : / / s e c u r e p t v . i n f o and enter the code that I have attached for added security.

The receipt from Western Union that I received can be accessed at h t t p : / / w w w . s e c t r a n s . t k by entering code:

INSTERT LONG STRING OF NUMBERS HERE

Nic0le

I, of course, attach the code as an image which he cannot copy and paste Smile

He does 47 questions and gives up.

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-04-02 03:38:34(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-04-02 03:57:44(GMT-7)
Answers: 47

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: i have not used secure shield before and i i felt this meduim is very good and safe for customers for security reasons.
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: this is my first time of using security shield
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: i have not recived any electronic transfers before this is my first time of using it
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: i am reciving this found for a help
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: no it is not related to any criminal activities
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: no it will be used for an important issue
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: i do not have any criminal record
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: i do not know any one
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: i do not know any one
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: i dont have any one
Q: How much money do you make?
A: i make $1000
Q: Do you drink and drive?
A: i dont drink at all
Q: What is the most dangerous thing in your home?
A: there is no dangerous thing
Q: What is a group rate?
A: average
Q: Do you think our lives have been improved by the Internet?
A: yes our lives has seriously improved
Q: Would you stay calm or would you panic?
A: i would stay calm
Q: How often do you wear a seat belt when riding in a car driven by someone else?
A: i always wear a seat belt
Q: What is a Biopolymer?
A: proteins
Q: Is it too competitive?
A: no it is not
Q: How can the internet help you learn English? Do you take advantage of this?
A: yes i take advantage of this as it is very helpful
Q: Why did you choose this company?
A: becuase it is secure way to send and recived money
Q: Where is your nearest 7-11?
A: he is in the united state of america
Q: Is the newspaper (tv) always correct?
A: i dont think so
Q: What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
A: anacoder
Q: Do you get annoyed when someone cuts in front of you when you are waiting in line?
A: yes i get annoyed
Q: During your life, how many times have you used marijuana?
A: i have never used it before
Q: Do you believe in coincidences? Why or why not?
A: i dont belive in it
Q: When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: i want to become a lawyer
Q: In what year was Prince Andrew born?
A: 19 February 1960
Q: How long have you gone without having sex?
A: 2 years now
Q: What was the last thing you said to someone?
A: God bless you
Q: Eaten an entire box of Oreos?
A: no i dont like that
Q: Are you wearing socks right now?
A: yes i am wearing
Q: Have you tried doing anything dangerous that could risk your life?
A: no i have not
Q: What do you hope to spiritually gain from that job?
A: i hope to gain favour
Q: Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
A: yes i have a lot of hair
Q: If you were walking through the forest and you suddenly saw a tiger, what would you do?
A: i will never run away
Q: Are you touchy-feely?
A: yes i am touchy
Q: Who composed The Wedding March?
A: Felix Mendelssohn
Q: You find a cat in your yard with a backpack full of cash, what do you do?
A: i will catch the cat
Q: What is the most annoying thing for you?
A: stress in what ever i am doing
Q: Are you a good cook?
A: yes i cook well
Q: Do you think that dreams can help us solve our problems?
A: yes dreams can help us solve our problems
Q: How can it be made less dangerous?
A: i dont know you can ask your self
Q: Is bribery a big problem in the country where you live?
A: yes it is a big problem
Q: Who was the last person that said they loved you?
A: my girl freind
Q: Do you find this kind of show interesting to watch?
A: yes i find it very intresting

Quote:
Hello Nic0le,

Please i was so sad for this Informantion you gave to me.I do not ever understand this type of Informantion.I was try to get the MTCN thought as you told me but i do not get it.Please kindly send me MTCN Number to me.Or you can scan the payment clip to me.

1.Name of the sender

2.Name of the receiver

3.Control Number and the Question also the Answer.

Please i need all this informantion to able me to get the Money thought Western Union Transfer.

I looking forward to hear from you soon.

Your Barrister,
M@m@dou L@mine

Quote:
M@m@dou,

I sent you a scan of the receipt which has the name of the sender, the name of the receiver, and the question and answer. The MTCN is only accessible via the website which I sent to you. I was not given the MTCN. You have to complete the security measures in order to access the MTCN. The man at the Western Union said that it was quite easy, yet very secure.

Nic0le

I can't let him give up that easily!

Quote:
M@m@dou,

I sent you a scan of the receipt which has the name of the sender, the name of the receiver, and the question and answer. The MTCN is only accessible via the website which I sent to you. I was not given the MTCN. You have to complete the security measures in order to access the MTCN. The man at the Western Union said that it was quite easy, yet very secure.

Nic0le

This is where it gets good. I was laughing so hard this morning when I read this next email.

Quote:
Hello Nic0le,

I think that you don't know who you are talking to.Please i hate that bullshit.if you can not do as i told you,You better forget about this Transaction.Thank you.

Barrister M@m@dou L@mine

Hahahaha! So I email him back.

Quote:
M@m@dou,

Excuse me? I have only done what you have instructed me to do! It is not my fault that you are unable to access the MTCN. I sent the money via Western Union, just as you said, to the name @li Mus@, just as you said. Do not accuse me of not being able to do as you told me, because I obviously have. I am eager to help my dear Borris, and if you are not the lawyer to help us, I will have B0rris find another, more capable lawyer.

Nic0le

I forward the lawyer's message and send this to B0rris:

Quote:
B0rris,

I received this email from the lawyer this morning. I don't know what he is so upset about, I only did as he instructed. I think it would be best if you found a new lawyer to aid us in the transaction.

Love,
Nic0le

He responds:

Quote:
Darling,

How are you doing,I hope you are fine.I am not happy for all this.The Lawyer told you to send him the Informantion but i don't know what you are talking about.He say hi did't see any informantion which you send to him.Please send the Informantion as the Lawyer told you.How can you tell him to open site before he get the informantion.Please send the informantion in Number like 254867586 that is what he need.I will be happy when i hear that you do it in that way.I love you.

B0rris

Funny how I was the middle man until something like this happens and then ALL of a sudden, B0rris and M@m@dou are chatting like school girls!

Quote:
My dear Roro,

I don't have that number. When I went to Western Union, the guy there said that they are only doing secure transfers using the website that I sent to the laywer. I gave the lawyer everything he needed to access the website and collect the code. I actually went back to the Western Union office today to see if I could do it another way, but he said that there is no other way. Even worse, he said that I cannot collect the money that I have sent because the lawyer has already started the online security procedure! I'm terribly upset.

Where are the pictures you promissed me, dear B0rris? I was looking forward to those to brighten my terrible day.

Love,
Nic0le

And that is where it stands for now. Sounds like I'm pushing this lad around enough to upset him, and that means I'm doing it right, right?
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HELP! He's trying to twig!

Quote:
Dear Nic0le,

Please thank you so much for everthing you said.Please find way to go and take your Money.You can forget about helping me.I can look for honest person who can able to help me.Thank you and God bless you..

B0rris

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where you express how desperate you are for his love.. only HE can protect you from the evil ex-boyfriend and he is all you ever dream of, etc... then ask him if there is another way to do the transfer, or if he wants you can exchange the money in person........... Wink
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better yet, tell him there's no possible way you can mess up a bank to bank transfer... unless his account mysteriously gets shut down, and you get a mysterious piggy in your siggy!

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
...unless his account mysteriously gets shut down, and you get a mysterious piggy in your siggy!

Sounds great! (in a mysterious way)

lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice bait. I love the name change idea.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not ready for B0rris to twig!

Quote:
B0rris,

Why are you dismissing me? I have done everything you have asked of me. Maybe we should find another way for me to pay the lawyer if he cannot get the MTCN for the transfer. Perhaps I can transfer the fees straight to a bank account? I have more experience doing business that way and I feel much more confident doing so.

Love,
Nic0le

And all of a sudden, B0rris still loves me and is still willing to work with me.

Quote:
Darling,

How are you doing,Please if you really want to help send the Money as the Lawyer told you.Send the Money and give he the MTCN number please.If you know that you can not able to help me you Can tell me.I really want to be with you over there.I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Lot's of love from B0rris

Of course, in regular Lad fashion, you can't understand half of what he says, but oh well!

Quote:
B0rris,

I DID send the money as the lawyer told me. I did it exactly how he asked me to. I was not given the MTCN for security purposes, and therefore it must be accessed through the website that the lawyer was given. If he doesn't know how to get it from the website, then I can transfer the funds via a bank transfer, I just need his bank account and routing number.

Love
Nic0le

Am I being too pushy for this bank account? I've (obviously) never done this before, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him something like, the clerk at the wu office was very rude and would he accept a mg transfer?

tell him you are more familiar with mg. when he accepts, you can knock out a receipt and get him off his butt.

then you can go from there. dolla chop, bank account, etc.

build the love!

transfering money through wu sucks, the lads can check to see if it is real or not.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Knucklespiral
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any updates with this one?
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@knucklespiral

I just sent this off, I haven't heard from Lad in a few days.

Quote:
B0rris,

I haven't heard from you for a while. I'm wondering how you are and if your lawyer has been able to pick up the money yet.

I miss you and love you,
Nic0le

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it time to let him twig? I think he's on to me. :/

Quote:
Darling,

Thank you so much as you do,If you can not able to help can't you tell me than playing with me together with the Lawyer.Do you know who you playing with.You do not know the Lawyer that is why you want to play with him.but that is ok.i am looking for Honest person who will help me is not you.because you are not honest person.How can you say that you send Money why is lie.Please kindly forget that this Tranasction.Thank you and God bless.

B0rris

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. I guess if he was tired of you he'd just stop mailing you. If he was unto you you'd probably get a stream of insults. So here he's probably still giving you another chance. Go for that piggy Wink

Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Master of Puppets, here's my try for a piggy!

Quote:
B0rris,

How can you accuse me of lying to you? I clearly sent the money that you asked for, and when the lawyer was too incompetent to collect it, I even offered to send it via bank transfer. I don't think the lawyer could mess up a bank transfer! Why won't you let me give you the money? You are the one playing with me! First asking for my help and then not allowing me to help you! If you will give me the information needed to transfer the money to you, you will learn that I am only trying to help you like you asked me to!

Nic0le

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic