SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need some help scambaiting TopQualityComp

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are obviously the merchant of choice for eater members. I've just spent over 5k there. Can't wait to get my stuff so I can set up my new home cinema room.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TV, phone, camera and laptop ordered can't wait for my new toys to arrive $4,700 + express shipping but money well spent imho

ETA: my order number is 238 let's hope whoever got 239 just hasn't declared yet

ETA: and my 'brother' got order number 241

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal

Last edited by Star A Star on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just piled in for one of those nice Samsung TVs...

Mine is Order No 1000000000240. I guess that means there could be 200+ victims out there? Bastards. Let's see if the Eaters can get it to over 1000000000999. Twisted Evil

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want a response from Microsoft, email legal@ microsoft .com playing slightly dumb saying that one of their companies just stole your money and give them a link to the site. You could even threaten to chase them with legal action (ok so you won't, but it'll certainly get their attention onto the takedown if you imply that you think MS is trying to con people)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian wrote:
I've just piled in for one of those nice Samsung TVs...

Mine is Order No 1000000000240. I guess that means there could be 200+ victims out there? Bastards. Let's see if the Eaters can get it to over 1000000000999. Twisted Evil

That's scary - I was order # 1000000000139. Bastards is right! I seriously hope no one sent him MoneyGrams for more expensive items than I did.

They look like they could be legit... and it makes me mad. The website reminds me of a truly legitimate computer business near me that sells for things for reasonable prices - less than Best Buy or Circuit City, but not low enough to really raise red flags. In fact, the item I purchased on the TopQualityComp website was priced only $40 below what I could get it for on Amazon, and frugality won out... so now I'm going to be spending double to get this. I'm glad I didn't try purchasing a TV or something from this huckster.

I hope Microsoft shuts this thing down quickly. Those WRAL links I had posted last night were pulled from their website after I reported them. Embarassed
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My order is number #1000000000234.

The email definitely came from Nigeria. Known scammer IP address according to nextwebsecurity.

Quote:
Scammer Found ! (ID: 3612)
IP Block 41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255
Country Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Comments Starcomms Nigeria Limited

I picked the option of paying via check or money order and it still came back with a script telling me to find a Money Gram location.

Also I noticed that is was more expensive to use Standard 3-5 day shipping than it was to used Overnight. Maybe that will be something to tip off potential victims.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just ordered 20 flat screens at $54,000 total. He must think he is in for the payday of a lifetime.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just ordered about $16,000 worth of stuff.

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted the info up on scamwarners.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
joeyb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great guys! He must think he hit the motherlode! I'm curious as to what e-mails they are getting back from this guy, and the responses?

This reminds me of a huckster known as "Solomon Tulbure" who was a curious member of a website I used to be a member of. He wrote fake books, ran all sorts of Penny Stock sites, registering many discussion boards, never gave people their money back after he'd "close the business", etc. I could smell a skunk a mile away on those, I just used to like to see him rant and rave on the official vBulletin and Invision Power Board websites... but I never thought in a million years that someone of such ilk would completely fool me (albeit TopQualityComp was much more sophisticated).

For the Tulbure saga, check out: http://nodeity.com/tulbure.html

It's pretty hilarious actually... until he committed suicide by jumping off of a highway overpass (no joke).
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feeling a little better, Joeyb? Smile Sometimes, even if you can't get your money back, just knowing that a scammer is about to experience serious Eater-style pain is good enough to ameliorate the sting of getting scammed. Most scam victims can't ever strike back at the actual lad who got them - so you are ahead of the game in this regard.

I'm pretty overwhelmed with active baits right now, but a bait is always that much sweeter when I know the victim of the lad. So, I'm off to fill my house up with new electronics! Shopping spree...WEEEE!!!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the question is, do we want to kill the site? It should be closed just to prevent other victims, but we know they will just come back with another site.

I am sure we have enough evidence to kill it.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you google map the address, there's quite a business names that come up. I would suggest checking into them, especially the courier and see if we can find any more fakes.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooo Great prices. I just got me some stuff too! Order number 1000000000249

How nice that they let you pay with cash.

For the phone number they need, I simply supplied them with that other lad's 800 number that appeared in that other thread from this board. Laughing

I am surprised that the lad is not encouraging people to use a credit card. Lads love stolen CC numbers.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol, I gave him one of those numbers too. I'm order 245. He must be overwhelmed with orders right now.

Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm mad.

You guys broke their site!

Click here to support 419Eater.com
joeyb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Philo Kvetch wrote:
I'm mad.

You guys broke their site!

Mission accomplished (for now)! Laughing

I wonder what site he'll set up next... I found out he was running another one called "Qualitycompca" several months ago, as well.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if he was smart enough to save the records from the "orders" that we all placed, we will probably be getting a new site to deal with. Rinse and repeat. Very Happy

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
joeyb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was definitely shut down by Microsoft.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help! I'm going to keep my eyes open for this sleazebag and get started getting some of these guys back at their own game.

Prior to finding this site, I had sent an email to topqualitycomp letting him know not to F with me... and now he's been shut down, and right before he could've received tens of thousands! This is so entertaining! Cool
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

joeyb wrote:

Mission accomplished (for now)! Laughing

A fine example of Eater team work! happy crowd

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With this many potential customers, he's bound to get back to us with a new site, which will get shut down, again.

I'm angling for a bank account because of the size of my order. I love the smell of dead sites in the morning.

joeyb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, it looks like TopQualityComp was now removed from the RipOffReport, probably because the site now 404s!

I'm seriously ridiculously pleased with this. I can't wait to see "<name removed - OD>" try something new and foolish. Surprised

I did find some more information by connecting the dots... searching for his e-mail address brought up a posting in which he used the handle "antonanil"... and yet another scam warning from the Rip Off Report: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/248/RipOff0248442.htm with the guy trying to pass off a Nintendo Wii, out of California.

Seems like the guy has a pattern of trying to pawn electronics out of CA. I'd like to take him and nail his feet to the Africa section of "It's a Small World" at Disneyland, in his Los Angeles scamming base.. and equip everyone on that ride with some stones before going in. It would sure make that ride pretty interesting!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are so much fun to torture with absolutely no burden on the conscience while doing so.

I don't know if anyone else brought this up yet, but you sound like you'll make an excellent baiter, I hope you'll stick around.

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joeyb, Ripoffreport should not pull your warning just because the site was closed down. Maybe you should try to post the warning again. Did they contact you about why they pulled your posting?

joeyb
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon wrote:
Joeyb, Ripoffreport should not pull your warning just because the site was closed down. Maybe you should try to post the warning again. Did they contact you about why they pulled your posting?
No, I have no information about why it was pulled. If the site I reported had disappeared prior to a moderator at Rip Off Report reviewing it, wouldn't that be cause for them to remove the entry?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic