SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An ATM Card Bait gone south then turned north again hopefull

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zargona
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a ATM lad. and the last thing I sent him was I couldn't go to the WU office because two of my monkeys were shot in the head and I had to deal with the cops all day. I am passing myself as a monkey hair harvester. This is what I got back from him:

Att:.

Listen never you get back to this offoce with all this full of joking story everyday stop that rubish because you contuine this way you will see your self in jail i will immedaitely arrest you.

Finally,never you in your life get back to this office with all this rubish story any more unless you have send the needed fee because today is the last tommorrow or next if you contuning like this way your ATMCard will immedaitely cancel.

Last edited by zargona on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems pretty pissed off. Laughing If you have the time, you might consider baiting him as several other unrelated characters, to really monopolize his time and drive him totally crazy. Lads like this are a great source of laughs.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't think you're joking when you tell him how much your customers will pay for a kilo of monkey hair.

And then you can tell him that human body hair is virtually indistinguishable... Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ zargona: you have some nice siggy material there.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
zargona
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok this is how I responded:

Rubbish? You are calling my means of income rubbish? I was going to go today to make the payment but you email stopped that. Losing 2 of my monkeys cost me almost 25000 dollars because monkey hair is 10000 per pound and is undistinguishable for human hair and can be used in wigs. You must send me a handwritten and scanned apology note and once I recieve it I will go to the WU office that day and send the payment.
Goingtobaitu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is awesome! Monkey hair is sooooooooo smooth.
Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I definitely will be keeping tabs on this bait to see how it turns out.

Hopefully, I'll someday get a monkey hair scam, lol.

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
zargona
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I got back from him:

We the Entire Staff Of Oceanic Bank want to use this little medium to need you to accept our apologise but you are delaying us to finalize this transaction we programed regarding on how you are promised this office everyday.Listen you have to try and be a man of your word so that your word will always be your bond.

Secondly we strongly believe that you are going to send the money to Western Union Money Transfer because according to our Board of Director Meeting with office of the Federal Ministry (FMF) instructed me that any foreign beneficiary that does not complete his obligation that they are going to cancel His/Her ATM Card latest before Monday that is why i'm trying all my possible best to make sure that your own ATM Card parcel move before the mandate as soon as you send the needed fee because i'm not surppose to be here why thing are going wrong,

Await your swift response today with the MTCN Number as time not essence.

Remain Bless.

Your's In Service.

Dr U$man Ha$$an.
Director,ATM Payment
Centre.Oceanic Bank Nigerian
Office Line Via +234 8022 4699 50
For More Clearification And Advice

Listen never you get back to this offoce with all this full of joking story everyday stop that rubish because you contuine this way you will see your self in jail i will immedaitely arrest you. - Dr.Usman Hassan.
zargona
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I sent to him

Dr. U$$4n. I am sorry I don't get back to you last week but I went out of state this week to look at new monkeys. Like I stated before we cannot continue this transaction until you handwrite an apology, scan and send to me.

Listen never you get back to this offoce with all this full of joking story everyday stop that rubish because you contuine this way you will see your self in jail i will immedaitely arrest you. - Dr.Usman Hassan.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job!

Make him also promise you that he will not lock you up in jail.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
zargona
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he never responded so I created a new character as a priest and sent this email

Good Morning, I am R3v J0hnny F3v3r Mr 8ambald1's priest. I went to today to check on him since I have not heard from him in days and found him on the floor holding an email with your address. Mr Ram8ald1 was dead. What was he working on you with and is there anyway I can help?

I am thinking of taking him down the TWAT road.

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I like that modality. I may use that myself!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there really no possibility to let him collect a bag of human hair? (So he shaves his own head bald, and probably that of his friends to so he can 'sell' it, then never sees any money and gets himself a load of 'pissed' friends..)

zargona
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going to try that on another couple I have going. This guy is to far down the road to try to get him to that.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic