SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Redneck vs. the Lucky Lotto Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been working this fool from a ASEM for a few days now but all has gone quiet.

Either he twigged, took a few days off to gather his thoughts. or went to find a wall to banghead

I'm in the bold italics, lads in red. If he comes back I'l l be sure to publish updates

Enjoy

Date: 28rd February, 2009.
Congratulations, we the staff of NOKIA congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your Email Address and Mobile number have being Sucessfully Verified and confirmed as the lucky Winner which have won the sum of 275,000.00 Euro which is approximately equal to 438,888.73 CAD and your cheque have been issued and sign in your name and address (PAY: Mr. Jeff F,). We advise you check the spelling and order your name is arranged so as to avoid problems at your local bank. The order is (Surname, Firstname, Othernames).

(Usual Drivel about courier fees deleting in the interest of space and sanity)
Hope to hear from your ASAP.

NOTE : If you are having any problems in making your payment or problems with understanding this mail please call Dr. MARK ANDRE for more explanation

can't thank ye enough for all this goodness you have given to me.

I can now afford the wheelchair for little D-Wayne. He hasnt been able to walk since that incudent with the john Deere n cartin him around wus gitten to me.

More good news! My boss says I kin use his F3d Ex account so's we dont hafta send any money right now.

All ye need to do is put his account number on the shippin papers and we is set to go!

This okie doakie with ya'll?

Jeff

Attn: Jeff,

Please note that your parcel is in our office ready to be delivered to you and the F3dEX account will not work the magic Shocked for you because the package is under the supervision of Barclay's Band Rolling Eyes London and it will only be delivered through the Courier company working with Nokia Promotional Office,

Tell us how much you can afford and we will pay the balance for you and you will get you winnings in 48hours. And please keep this matter confidential so that we will not have double winners that is if you know what i mean.........

Hey,

This don't make no good sense to me. I gots an account n everthin...but I guess ya'll is the expurts in this so I'll go along with ya for now..

I'm prudy good on the banjo meself so tell me....what kind o music dues this B4rclay's Band play?.. Twisted Evil ..I'm a hoping they be country cause that's my fav. type....

I gest went and checked my may-o-nase jar in the backyard and it be lookin like I kin spare maybe $500 U.S. but I gots no idea who much that be in them funny Your-O-Peein pounds.

Well that be enough...and hows does I git to to ya?

Jeff

ps....on those pictures ya'll sent.....what on earth does the Powerball and Michigan lottery have to do with this here Nokia one?

Attn: Jeff,

Make the payment to my secretary now and i will send your parcel immediatlly.

Recievers name: Mrs.Suma Binu.
Address: Princes court business park, 11 wapping lane London E1W 2DA London
Amount: $500.00
Secret question (Optional): What is my name?

Make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer and send me the M7CN. Numbers that they will give to you, so she can go and pick it and pay the f3dEx company.

Hey Ya'll,

I bin doin some checking and I found out the local Piggley-Wiggley does them there transfers so I'll be a going there later tonight.

But ya'll gots to tell me cause I'm curious....and yer didnt answer me....whats with the powerball and lichigam lottery pictures when ya'll claim to be a nokia lottery?

I gots to tell ya somethin tho......its making me nervass....its this some sorta setup?.....Is Bubba putting ya'll up to this? I hear tell Bubb4 Gom3r and the rest of his clan is out to git me..

Jeff

Mr. Jeff, The pictures you see are past winners celebrating so do not be afraid as you are lucky to win this Promo this year and i hope you use your winnings wisely. I will be waiting for your payment information so i will dispatch your package today

Hi Ya'll.

I'm a only gonna ask this one more time as I am begining to suspect you are avioding the question.

I has the money and I'm ready to go to Piggley-Wiggley for the transfer but wanna know...

The pictures clearly show the POWEBALL lottery and the MICHIGAN STATE lottery.

What does those have to do with the NOKI4 lottery?

Jeff

Mr. Jeff,

The Power ball Lottery is sponsor by NOKI4 Corporation Shocked (Has anyone told Noki4??)so you have nothing to Fear go and make the payment now and i hope i have answer your question?

Ok..thanks,....I really wanted to know.

Well me and the missus isa heading out...she wanted to goto the barn dance tonight like so I says ok.....I'll be bring some shine hehehehehe...

We kin stop at the Piggley-Wiggley and git that form all dun up for ya'll to send ya the money.

I'm not sure ifin I kin send in tonight....I might be a tad tipsy...hehehehe.....but if not tonight i will send it as soon as I gits up and my headache goes away....

Jeff

Go now and make the payment as there is no time to waste about this transaction as there is a flight leaving to the US in 1hour time i hope you can make the payment before then so i can add your parcel to the other packages leaving.

So go now to the Piggley-Wiggley as you said and make the transfer NOW!!!

Ok Fellas,

Here ya go now I has got to skedaddle....missus is waitin on me at the barndance.

Ya'll have a great day and write me when ya'll get this.

Jeff.

Kudos to Deuzer for the outstanding forms. I sent him : http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo331/ivanalicass/WU.jpg

WHAT IS THE M7CN.? SEND IT NOW AM WAITING

sent it to ya already...the m7cn or whatever ye call it must be on the somewheres...the purdy lady at the WU with the big ol hooters said it was...

So watcha problem fella?....you simple or somethin???

Ifin I was you I'd be nice or I'll sick D-Wayne on ye....He'll give you sure a wedgey ya'll will never forget...

Seeing as how I'm sure a nice fella I'm sending it agin....but I've got to go now so I'll be talking to you tomorrow k?

HERE IN THE FORM WE RECEIVED NOW THE CONTROL NUMBER WHICH YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SEND DOWN IS UNDER THE ATTACHED RECEIPT.

SO NOW I WANT YOU TO TAKE OFF THE PAPER OR CHECK YOUR RECEIPT PROPERLY AND YOU WILL SEE THE CONTROL NUMBER SO YOU HAVE TO SEND ALONG YOUR NEXT MAIL TO THIS OFFICE.

(Made him wait overnight for answer so he could stew some more) oooooooooo...my head hurts sooooo bad..and I've been yakkin all night long...me an the bowl have become right good friends...

Sorry fer the delay fellas....only gest got up and having trouble seein straight...

Here's the form agin..without the receipt attached....

I'ma goin back to bed....or yak....whichever comes first..

Jeff

Sent him http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo331/ivanalicass/wu2.jpg

Mr. Jeff,

I do not know why you cannot type the complete number of the control............. I want you to Fill in the complete numbers 641999---- fill the missing numbers from the form you pull some numbers from it.

Mr. Marvine Clark

Now looky hear fellas...I cant type it cause I dont have it!

I did what ya wanted me to do....I done scanned the form like you asked....then you say thats no good because of the receipt.....so I rips it off......and now you say its still no good and you want something else...

I've got to tell ya..I'm gettin mighty tired of all this stallin on yer end..

Now a little bit o common sense would tell ya that I dont have no M7VCN number for you...I's tore off the reciept LIKE YOU ASKED and threw it away...Ifin it was that impurtant to ya you's should of told me so..

You will just have to git whatevers you need from the forms I sent ya as the other part already went out in the trash..

Jeff

I see you do not want this Winnings go back to the W3st3rn Union and collect you $500 and resend it to the Information i gave you and ask them for the MTCN

Now jest hold on there partner. Well in tarnation does you gett off tellin me I dont want the winnins??....Aftter all the troubles I've gone threw already to git it for you!!

You want me to go back to the WU agin???

I got into enuff trouble with the little women the last time I wont...she didnt like me staring and the prudy young things ta-ta's last time and ya'll wanna me to go back?

You trying to git me kilt or somethin?

And another thing...even ifna I did git back there they is gonna want more fee's on topa the fee's I already done paid.....and then there's me gas....that ole truck don't run on promises ya know.

So is you fellas gonna pay me for all these expenses I'm incurrin??
Well....Is ya goona pay me those expenses??

Jeff

Ok Mr. Jeff..

We will take care of the expences just do what i ask you go now am here waiting to dispatch your package.

You can meet me on Y4hoo Chat on this email now so we can deal with this situation or call me on these numbers

Ok...now we is talkin like men.

But I dont does that chat stuff...I'm not puter lit so no ways I could do that..

So when does I get my expenses??

Kin ya send it too me now so's I can cash it when I goes to the WU for your slip??

Jeff

Mr. Jeff,

Youwill have to take you expences from the $500 ( Confused big surprise there)and send the balance so we can complete it from here

Well...I dunna about that.....I'm puttin out a lotta money gest on faith here..

Tell ya what..lets make us a deal here...

how's $350 sound to ya'll....that will cover my expenses and leave enuff in my pocket for a bit of lovin with one of the local gals on my way back.

Does we got us a deal???

Jeff

Mr. Jeff,

I will not ask you again if you do not make the transfer now go and resend $400 and keep $100 for your expences

$350

that's my final offer boys....I'm a thinkin you'd best accept. I need that extra $50 for mabel....I hear she's taken her teeth out today and mmmmmmm thats a good thing...

Jeff

go and send it now

So we's have us a deal at $350 then??

Jeff

Yes

Excellent.

You won't regret this boys...i promise...

I'll be sure to say Hi to Mabel for ya......I'll be a couple of hours so dont yous go a worrin ifin I dont get back rights away....I likes to take my time ifin ya know what I mean...

would ya'll like any picture of mabel???....she's a real sweetie..

Jeff

jUST GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW

Well ifin ya'll would stop writin to me I could...

now shaddup and lemme go ok?

Jeff

Waiting!!!!!!!! (rec’d 15 minutes after I sent the above)

Waiting!!!!!!!! (rec’d 2 minutes later….impatient mugu or what??)

Waiting to hear from you (rec’d 30 mins later, wonder how long he takes with his Mabel?? Shocked )

WooooooooooooooooEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee

Gest got back from visitin with Mabel.

That gal and the sweetest pair of lips this side of Dolly Parton....

Man o man was that good.............

Hey, ya'll never did say if you wanted her picture or not so I'm includin it here for ya'll to look at...she says hi and if you evers git over this way she'd like to look after ya if ya know what I mean

I think I gotta lie down my legs is still a little shaky...

Jeff

Sent him: http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo331/ivanalicass/mabel.jpg

He's been quiet ever since....Maybe Mabel scared him off??

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was hilarious, I especially liked the torn receipt! Laughing Laughing

Easter Egg 2013
M_Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely Mabel
-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell Maybell I'm comin.

Good One!
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HYSTERICAL! <-- Note the "all CAPs of sincerity."

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wow! That's absolutely hilarious!
scammingscammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just a quick question about the first receipt [http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo331/ivanalicass/WU.jpg] Shouldn't the total amount paid be 500 bucks even though there were transfer fee and tax of 50 and 25 bucks respectively which should be 575 bucks paid altogether? Same goes on the WU slip as well?

I guess the scammer didn't catch that either?

Everything else was totally hilarious! Good Job! Laughing
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell I liked it. Good job!
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@scammingscammers

Could catch. I missed it but thankfully so did the lad.

@everyone else...thanks for the kind words...hopefully next bait will last longer.

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic