SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Noob got my first one, but crappy email blocked already

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill baites
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone..

I'm new here, but been reading this amazing site for a very long time hoping for a 419 email for ages, then the other day I finally got one, so I set up an email account with mail.com

Well I got off to a good start and managed to get a pic of them right away etc, only 4 emails have sent between us so far, but I just went to log back into my email account now, and its coming up account suspended, and won't let me login.

and when I send an email to the address I get this message

said: 550 <[email protected]>: Account Deactivated (in reply to
RCPT TO command)

I was off to a flying start and we only literally just started, there was no spam or anything in my inbox, only 4 emails....I've been waiting for ages for a 419 then finally get one and now the mail service locked me out..??
Embarassed

I was actually hoping to have a much different first question until I just discovered this...

if anyone can shed any light on this or recomend a good email provider, I would be truly grateful

BB
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, I've never heard of that happening before so quickly. But all is not lost.

Simply create a Yahoo or Gmail account, or both, then seed some guest books with your email address of choice. Generally within 24 hours you should be receiving a steady flow of 419 letters.

Or just head on over to the Surplus Letters thread and pick a few that look interesting to you.

And welcome to Eater!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater from one BB to another! Wink (Acer beat me to the punch, but I'm posting this anyways!)

I don't know much about mail.com, but I would recommend that you use gmail (it strips your outgoing IP address from the header!). If you still have your lad's email address you can make up some story about why you had to change addresses and pick up your bait from there.

Please read the stickies, sign up for a mentor (click here!), and make sure you BAIT SAFELY! Very Happy

Also, if you want to try your hand on a new lad or two check out the Surplus Forum.

Happy baiting! Smile

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bill and welcome to Eater.

The essentials on this site.

1. Bait safe.
2. Read the stickies and the Eater Uni.
3. get a Mentor.

That done, try Googlemail or Gmail or Fastmail.

Have fun.

BTW early pics are usually from the net. You need to spend a lot of time to convince the lad you are a real victim and gain his trust before he will send a real pic.

Bugger! beaten to it by 2. Sod it. I've posted so it will stay.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
bill baites
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow..

Thank you for all the speedy replies, and the warm welcome.. Smile

I feel bad that my first post was kind of a rant. but after waiting so long for a 419 then finally getting one I was all excited and just got off to a great start and then bumf!.. I wouldn't of minded if they at least gave me a warning or sent some kind of explantion to my alternate email but there was nothing, yet the other email account I have with the same provider lets all the spam through I don't won't and tried to block.. I was so furious,

Soo.. a tip here maybe for anyone is don't use mail.com, they suck!.

Anyway!..

Thanks for all the info and tips, and I am reading through everything on here also and learning from everyone's posts.

You know I figured, that baiting is creative, constructive and serves a good cause which is another reason I was so excited I wanted to create stories etc, and also use the correspondence with the lads as inspiration for short films etc.

I will set up another account with one those mentioned in the replies now, and I still have the lads email so I will be able to pick it up I rekon, although he is calling himself a she.

I actually wanted to post the pic she sent to see if anyone else has seen it before, but thought it may be a little early yet.

Soo. I'm off to try and pick up where we left off..

Thanks again for the replies and for contributing to this amazing forum, and for helping the victims of scams.

I shall report back

BB no2

Smile
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@billbaites

Go check out this site for fresh scammer email addys.
http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html
Just toss a couple hundred into the BCC line in gmail and send a quick message like "That sounds wonderful!" and watch the replies start rolling in.

It's the perfect way to jump-start an email address.

Oh, and welcome!

Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
bill baites
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Blah, and everyone..

You know it's strange the amount of ordinary spam I get, and the amount of forums I've joined in the past I'm supprised I've never had one before now, and kind of forgot about it until the first one came in the other day. And the wicked side in me said YESSS!...

I just set up a gmail account so will go from there, and follow that link too, as well as the tips in the replies.

Thanks again Everyone and it's a joy to be part of this community..

BB
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely seed guest books. I did so and had about 25 mugus send me wonderful Emails the very next morning.

My only problem now is that I have too many of them on the go and get confused sometimes who I am dealing with. I need to thin the herd methinks.

Another thing I have started doing is creating independent folders in my email accounts for each mugu.

I also have folders labeled such as:Awaiting a reply
Replied to already
Current baits
Dead baits?
Maybe later
K7 voice messages
Pictures
My Info

ETC...

Not that I am as experienced as many here are but I hope this helps you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic