SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ever changed a lad's name?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Working on a lad that is working a "your my long lost daddy" modality (weird). I've got him to assume my characters last name , trying for the first name his mother wanted him to have, "". We'll see what happens, then I'm thinking of asking for his ID to confirm his name change, and perhaps some paperwork, any other suggestions for this little game?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com - Support your community!]</a>
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is pretty damn funny! Laughing Laughing It's not something I've heard before...although I'm sure there's gotta be some master baiter in here who's done this. Great idea, anyway, and good luck!

Be sure to ask for a photograph holding a sign with his new name on it...kinda like a mugu mugshot! That would be a nice little trophy.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:

Be sure to ask for a photograph holding a sign with his new name on it...kinda like a mugu mugshot! That would be a nice little trophy.

Of course, I need him to show he's committed to his new name and life, I believe the sign will have to say "I'm so Proud" on the first line, followed by his new name on the second! Very Happy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com - Support your community!]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny, never tried that. I had one to change gender though. The assumed stranded princess turned into a butt ugly lad after consequently addressing her as 'Mr'. He (she) sent photos too later on. Photos of a male lad.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hmm...the above just gave me the MOST evil thought. I know we've gotten many a lad to get hisself a lovely tatoo...imagine if we could get a lad to actually HAVE a sex change operation?

(Sorry, I know that's rediculous, but the idea just cracked me up. Frankly I'll bet there's a lad out there who, given the resources and availability to the surgery, would actually do that if he thought he could get enough money for it!) Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started publishing a bait in the published work forum where I refuse to acknowledge that my lad was a guy. I've gotten 3 pics from him of an overweight gap-toothed woman.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to get my pet to refer to himself as Dick. No joy, so far.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any other suggestions for my sign? I've told him that his mother (my wife) doesn't believe that he has forgiven her for giving him all all those years ago. Next I'm coming back and saying that to show your mother that you have forgiven her she has requested a photo of you holding a sign that says...

XXXXXXXXXXX

My idea of, "I'm so proud", fits my story to a degree, yet I know there's a better one out there, any other ideas from ya'll clever folks, this will be my first trophy if I am sucessful! Smile

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howzabout these:

My Momma Says

Or.........

Aysmel Sogud Cus

(Tell him it's a Gaelic saying that means "I love you Mother" or something innocuous like that.)

four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Howzabout these:

My Momma Says

Or.........

Aysmel Sogud Cus

(Tell him it's a Gaelic saying that means "I love you Mother" or something innocuous like that.)

I like the second one, and the MO! NICE! Very Happy

four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okee.... Here's my reply..

Hello again,

I spoke with your mother in depth tonight, I have done my best to convince her of your conviction to forgive the events that separated us to begin with. She has one request that she would like honored before we continue with the Barrister as well as sending some initial funds your way. She would like a picture of you, yet it has a condition. To solidify in her mind the forgiveness for the past she'd like for you to hold a sign in the picture that states.

is Swaheli for I love my mother, please be sure the sign is readable, you may want to put some effort into this as it's the only thing preventing our reuniting. This really means alot to her and in turn to me and the rest of the family.

Looking forward to having you back!

Dad (and the family)

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
I'm trying to get my pet to refer to himself as Dick. No joy, so far.

I called him in my last email and he didn't bat an eyelid.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Well I'm tickled that you used my suggestion - but you'd better hope the lad doesn't hail from Central Africa, where Swahili is the official language! Laughing

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious thread.

I wrote for quite awhile to Dr. Pissa Abukaka. I addressed him as Pissy, Pisser, my dear Pissin and Dr. Pissing Bukake.

He didn't notice.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I refuse to call a certain Professor Amasoha anything but Prof. Amahomo

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
LOL! Well I'm tickled that you used my suggestion - but you'd better hope the lad doesn't hail from Central Africa, where Swahili is the official language! Laughing

Smile darn, I spelt it wrong, awell, he's a Western Afrikaner.

four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Barrister has acknowledged the name change request in his letter to me, also requesting a form be filled out. So... do I ignore the form and try with the initial LAD (my son), or shall I mention the need to wait until I get the sign to the Barrister? I'm thinking keep on the original lad's persona, pushing for the photo with sign... thoughts?

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

for some reason it cracked me up when I was addressing my lad John xxxx the only time(so far) in my life where I was writing Dear John letters

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to fight hard to not call David Sithole "Shithole".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that a Barrister somewhere was persuaded to call himself a Bannister in all emails.

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We got my favorite lad to begin referring to himself as "Captain Insanity" and he took to it so much he started using it in (what he thought were) unrelated baits. His associate eagerly adopted the moniker "Agent Spanker"

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
four1niner
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SUCCESS!

First trophy, so proud of ! Very Happy I think there may be a problem though, I can't read his name on the sign all too well, do we need a redo?

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!

BRAVO!!!

Wow, it's actually quite meaningful to me to see the "Swahili" Laughing phrase that I came up with on a trophy. Awesome job! Be sure to post this in the Pictures forum. Great baiting!

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your son is straight thuggin'. I say we move on to the facial recognizance imaging prototype and get him to try to look like daddy for pics.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And you told him to put some effort into this? What a lazy bum! Laughing

Great trophies !! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic