SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Justice run amok in Oz

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You smell that? Do you smell that? Conspiracy Theory, son.

Nothing else in the world smells like that.

I love the smell of Conspiracy Theories in the morning.

You know, one time we had a Crim Interrogated, for twelve hours.

When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find Anything, not one stinkin' Shred Of Truth.

The smell, you know that Bullshit smell, the whole Lot.

Smelled like... Corruption.

Someday this world's gonna end...

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to Marcus Einfeld...

Something I posted back in February: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=157581

It seems that either he convinced someone to lie on oath for him, or knowing that she was prepated to lie, let her do so.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is your point Yastreb? There is no evidence he knew the person, or otherwise procured her actions. She may have wanted her day in the limelight. This whole matter is largely built on media innuendo

A partial quote from an article in today's Herald by leading barrister and author Charles Waterstreet.

Quote:
First, a sense of proportion; at the time Marcus Einfeld wrote a false name for the driver of the Lexus at the heart of the sorry case that saw him taken into custody this month, the maximum, I repeat, the maximum fine for making a false declaration of that nature was $1000.

Second, a declaration: I've known Marcus for 30 years and worked on many cases with him - some contentious, some not.

The full article is at
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/the-mob-shows-no-mercy-20090328-9ew3.html

A read of this may temper your prejudices.

As an Australian you should be concerned. A judge exercising his discretion has imposed a gaol sentence where no supporting statute exists.
This now becomes a legal precedent until the sentence is appealed and overturned

This matter is far from over. No society can allow judicial discretion to exceed statute law, to satisfy the clamor of righteous media. This a matter for lawmakers.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Afferbecklauder wrote:
What is your point Yastreb? There is no evidence he knew the person, or otherwise procured her actions. She may have wanted her day in the limelight. This whole matter is largely built on media innuendo. I hardly think she would have represented herself in court had she been recruited by Einfeld.

A partial quote from an article in today's Herald by leading barrister and author Charles Waterstreet.

Quote:
First, a sense of proportion; at the time Marcus Einfeld wrote a false name for the driver of the Lexus at the heart of the sorry case that saw him taken into custody this month, the maximum, I repeat, the maximum fine for making a false declaration of that nature was $1000.

Second, a declaration: I've known Marcus for 30 years and worked on many cases with him - some contentious, some not.

The full article is at
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/the-mob-shows-no-mercy-20090328-9ew3.html

A read of this may temper your prejudices.

As an Australian you should be concerned. A judge exercising his discretion has imposed a gaol sentence where no supporting statute exists.
This now becomes a legal precedent until the sentence is appealed and overturned

This matter is far from over. No society can allow judicial discretion to exceed statute law, to satisfy the clamor of righteous media. This a matter for lawmakers.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What he needed to do is break down and cry then walk out the front door with a small dog in his bag and oversized sunglasses after a couple of hours behind bars.

seems to work for others anyway Rolling Eyes

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic