SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Three Barristers and a confused lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Cast

Michael O & John Udechukwu played by the Lad
3thel D1ckstuffer played by me
Barrister Mike Ndukwe played by the Lad
Barrister Gomer played by me
Mathew Okafor played by the Lad
Mike Hunt (corrupt WU official) played by me

Day 1
Ethel receives an intriguing looking email -

Quote:

ATTN:SIR

Will you be interested in working with me on a very good profitable business, if your answer is yes, please kindly get back to me for details on this email ([email protected])

Michael

Ethel is interested -

Quote:

Hi,

Please send me some details.

Thanks

Michael replies -

Quote:

My DeaR 3thel D1ckstuffer,

Thank you for your urgent response to my mail.

To be honest with you am serving a jail term for currupt enrichment while in office as director of works in my home country.

About the project in question,you will be standing in as a beneficialy of my funds in europe which happens to be the only money i have anywhere in this world as the government of my fedration has seized all that i own in this world except my liquid cash of 8.1 million dollars witch you will inherit and keep in your possesion until the expiration of my jail term.

In view of my present predicament you will not be hearing often from me but i will give you the email of my most trusted friend who will be acting on my behalf by giving you all necessary information needed for the sucessfull completion of this project.

My dear I do not know how or what i will do now so that the two of us can earn each others trust but the only assurance i can give you is that you will never regret ever doing things with me.

Please kindly get in touch with my very good friend Mr John Udechukwu on this email ([email protected]) please write to him and introduce your self to him,he will will be coming to see me tomorrow in the prison.

I hope to hear back from as soon as possible.

Thanks and god almighty will bless you and your family.
Michael

So Ethel writes to John -

Quote:

Dear Mr Udechukwu,

This email will come as a surprise to you as we do not know each other. However your good friend Michael and I have been in correspondence and I am willing to help him look after his funds.

Please let me know how we are to go about this.

Kind regards

Ethel

Day 3
No reply for a couple of days and then the following arrives -

Quote:

SIR,
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL,MR MICHAEL HAS BRIEFED ME ALREADY THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO BE OF HELP IN RECIEVING THE SUM OF (EIGHT MILLION ONE HUNDRED DORLLARS) ON HIS BEHALF,HE HAS ALSO SAID I SHOULD GUIDE YOU UNTIL THE FINAL COMPLETION OF THE SAID TRANSACTION.

I AM ON MY WAY TO THE UK THIS EVENING BUT WE SHALL BE TALKING FROM THERE BUT TO BEGIN WITH I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR FULL NAME,PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.
THANKS
JOHN

Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear John,

Firstly I am a woman, so please do not address me as Sir.

My full name is 3thel D1ckstuffer and my address is 1417 Sunset Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada USA. I do not have access to a telephone as I have been deaf since birth. Unless you have access to a textphone and we can communicate that way.

Regards

Ethel

Day 6
The lad is obviously busy over the weekend and doesn't bother replying until Monday morning -

Quote:

ETHEL,

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR INABILITY TO TALK GOD ALMIGHTY WILL SEE YOU THROUGH, I GOT INTO THE UK YESTERDAY LIKE I TOLD,I MUST THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE TO MY MAIL.

MY FRIEND MR MICHAEL IS DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE IN MAKING SURE THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERED TO YOU BUT FOR YOU TO GAIN CONFIDENCE IN WHAT WE ARE DOING I WILL BE SENDING YOU AN IDENTIFICATION OF MY HUMBLE SELF AND WOULD LIKE IF YOU CAN DO SAME AS WELL.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU.

JOHN

So Ethel sends her identification (unfortunately Homeland Security removed the file) -

Quote:

Dear John,

I look forward to receiving your identification in due course. Please find attached to this email a copy of my passport.

Kind regards

Ethel

Day 8
Either this lad is very busy or very lazy as it takes 2 days to reply -

Quote:

ETHEL DEAR,

I RECIEVED YOUR EMAIL AND ATTACHED PASSPORT,I NOW HAVE THE MINDSET THAT YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO BE A PART OF THIS.

AS AT THIS MOMENT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SCAN AND SEND YOU MY IDENTIFICATION DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM AWAY AND THE FACILITY TO SEND IS NOT AVAILABLE WITH ME.

IN THE MEAN TIME WE SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THE PROCESS FOR THE TRNASFER OF THE FUNDS TO YOU.

TO BEGIN WITH IT HAS COME TO MY KNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU SWEAR AN OATH/AFFIDAVIT THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE TRUELY THE BENEFICIALY OF THE SAID FUND THAT WILL BE TRANSFERED TO YOU,IT WAS COLLECTEVELY AGREED BY MR MICHAEL AND MYSELF THAT A COMPETENT TO BE INTRODUCED TO YOU THAT WILL PROCEES THAT OATH/AFFIDAVIT ON YOUR BEHALF.

IN THIS REGARD YOU ARE TO CONTACT BARRISTER MIKE NDUKWE ON HIS EMAIL ([email protected]) AND EXPLAIN TO HIM TO SWEAR AN OATH AS A BENEFICIARY OF EIGHT MILLION ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR.

PLEASE KINDLY PROCEED WITH THIS DIRECTIVE IMMEDIATLY AND GET BACK TO ME.

THANKS AND DO HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY.

JOHN

So Ethel contacts the Barrister -

Quote:

Dear Sir,

John has asked me to contact you. Aparently I need to SWEAR AN OATH AS A BENEFICIARY OF EIGHT MILLION ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR.

Please let me know what this means and how I go about it.

Thanks

Ethel

Day 10
Another 2 day wait and then this turns up -

Quote:

Madam,
Thank you for appoiting me to be your attorney,I sure understand what you want me to do for you which include going to court to swear an oath/affidavit on your behalf signing the transfer document on your behalf and making sure the funds are transfered to the final receipiant which is you.note that i have been doing this for years to other people and as such have the requied expertise and exprience to do it once again.

Madam for my services I will charge you $5000 and that is the least you can get arround here. get back to me when you are ready to make the payment so I can give you information on how to send the money.

I will need a copy of your passport or Drivers Licence and your full name and address,

looking forward to hear from you and have a pleasant weekend.

Barrister Mike Ndukwe

Ethel thinks the charges are a little on the steep side -

Quote:

Dear Barrister Ndukwe,

Thank you for your email. I must say that your charges are a little higher than I was expecting.

Please can you give me a breakdown of how your charges are made up (i.e your hourly rate, court costs etc).

Many thanks

Ethel

Day 13
Another wait over the weekend with no contact, so Ethel chases the Barrister -

Quote:

Dear Barr. Ndukwe,

I would appreciate a reply to my email so that I can send the money to you.

I have withdrawn the $5,000 from my high interest savings account and it is losing interest sitting here waiting for you.

Regards

Ethel

Ethel also keeps John up to date with progress -

Quote:

Dear John,

I have been in touch with the Barrister, but I must say I am a bit concerned that he might be trying to rip us off.

His charges seem to be very high. I've asked him to give me a breakdown of his charges but he hasn't replied yet.

I've got the $5,000 sitting here waiting to send to him, but don't want to send it until I know he's not overcharging us.

Regards

Ethel

John replies -

Quote:

ETHEL,

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I NEVER BELIEVE THAT THE LAWYER WILL BE SO CHEAP AS TO ASK FOR ONLY $5000 KNOWING HOW MUCH THAT IS AT STAKE.

PLEASE YOU NEED NOT WASTE TIME BEFORE HE CHANGES HIS MIND JUST GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM AND SEND HIM THE MONEY TO START THE PROCUREMENT OF THE SAID DOCUMENT.

MAKE SURE YOU TELL HIM TO SEND THE ORIGINAL COPY TO YOU EIGHTER BY FAX OR EMAIL BECAUSE YOU WILL IN TURN SEND IT YOURSELF TO THE BANK THAT WILL MAKE THE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I STILL HAVE OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT I WILL TO YOU THAT WILL BACK UP THE ONCE FROM THE COURT.

THANKS

JOHN

Ethel replies to John -

Quote:

Dear John,

I'm sorry but I disagree. A good lawyer will charge about $100 - $150 per hour. Does he really expect me to believe that the work he is going to do is going to take between 30 and 50 hours!

And why should he change his mind? We are paying him to work for us if he doesn't like it then we will find a different lawyer!

I've decided that I'm not going to send the money until he provides me with a breakdown of his figures.

Regards

Ethel

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 14
The Barrister finally replies -

Quote:

Dear Madam,
I am sorry this email is coming rather late and that was because i left my base for a conference in the UK a very important assignment i needed to sort out.
To get the whole document for you madam it will have to take me 3 to 4 working days because the papers has to pass through different stages before it is finally stamped by the chief judge of the high court,you must have to understand the simple fact that we don't do court works on hourly bases,we just look at the work at hand and charge the person.

The bulk of the money charged you shall be going mostly for tips to the guys that are working in the high court in other to make the processing of the documents easier and faster.and in addtion to the document i am going to get a court order requesting that the funds be transfered to you and at the same time get you document as next for kin to Mr Michael.
Please kindly send the money here in LONDON via western union money transfer on my name JOHN UDECHUKWU and get back to me with the western union details so i can pick up the money and start your job.
Generally speaking the money will sort out all legal problem you might ecounter in the course of this transaction.
Hope to hear from you.
Barrister Mike

Oh dear, looks like the lad forgot his name for a moment, Ethel better clarify that -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

Ah, so the money is for bribes to get the documents through - you should have said so. It all makes perfect sense now.

I have the money here ready to send to you, but I do have a query you ask me to send the money to you in London, but you then say to pay it to 'my name JOHN UDECHUKWU' - did you put the wrong name in here?

Let me know as soon as possible whether you want the payment made to John Udechukwu or to Mike Ndukwe and I'l get the money sent to you.

Regards

Ethel

Barrister replies with a great explanation for his error -

Quote:

Madam,
Sorry i was only trying to draw your attention that Mr john udechukwu asked that i should do my best to make sure you are satisfied with my work.
The name to send it to is MIKE NDUKWE.send it to me here in LONDON.
Sorry for the mix up
Will await for the western union details
Mike

Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

No need to apologise, I sometimes forget my own name as well.

I've never done a Western Union transfer before, but I have found out that there is an office over the other side of town, so I will go there now.

Regards

Ethel

The Barrister replies -

Quote:

Madam, Thanks for your understanding,i will be waiting here for the western union money transfer details. Mike

Ethel is back from the WU, but has a problem (wouldn't you believe it) -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

I have just got back from the Western Union office and they wouldn't let me do the transfer as I don't have your full address in London. They told me that for payments over $2,000 I must give the full recipients details for security purposes.

Regards

Ethel

The Barrister replies with full (but fake) details -

Quote:

Madam, Am sorry i should have known that,the address is,25 waterfied close belvedere,post code Da17 6lb London. Try to go back and send the money today as i need to push your paper's tomorrow. I await the western union details from you. Barr.mike

Day 15
Ethel replies to let him know she's off to the WU again -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, it arrived while I was at work, so by the time I picked it up it was too late to go to the Western Union office. I will go there in a little while and make the payment.

Best wishes

Ethel

The Barrister replies - looks like he's keen to get his $5,000 -

Quote:

Madam,

I understand.I will be waiting for you here to get back to me with the western union transfer information.

Barr.Mike

Ethel gets back from the WU and tells the lad that she's paid (but forgets to give him the details) -

Quote:

Dear Barrister Mike,

Just to let you know that I have made the payment, so you can go and collect the money.

Regards

Ethel

The Barrister replies requesting the payment details -

Quote:

Madam,

Before I withdraw the money here you have to send me the 10 digit numbers and the text quetion and answer.

So kindly send it to me now for me to be able to withdraw the money.

Barr. Mike

Ethel can't find the MTCN -

Quote:

Dear Barr. Mike,

The question and answer are 'Who is it for?' and 'John'.

I've looked all over this form and I can't see a 10 digit number, are you sure there should be one?

Regards

Ethel

The lad replies. Normally, about this time the lad asks for a scan of the payment slip, but as you will start to see this lad isn't normal -

Quote:

Madam,

Check very well you will see MTCN 10 digit number as it is very important because i must have it before they will pay the money.another thing is tell me the recievers name and the senders name. do it now okay

Barr.Mike

Nope, Ethel still can't find it -

Quote:

Dear Barrister Mike,

The receivers and senders names are obvious - Mike Ndukwe and 3thel D1ckstuffer.

I have looked all over this form and I can't see any 10 digit number on it.

Regards

Ethel

He still wants me to keep looking -

Quote:

Madam,

I am sorry for the inconvenience but please we have to get this thing right, check top of the paper and check down as well to know if you will see the MTCN 10 digit number

Mike

Still haven't found what I'm looking for -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

I'm really sorry about this, but I've looked all over the form and I still can't see the MTCN. I even took the form next door to my friend and she couldn't see it either.

Regards

Ethel

Ah, the lad has a solution (unfortunately it's not a very clever one) -

Quote:

Madam,

You need to go back to the western union office and ask them to give you the 10 digit number as i will not be able to pick the money without it.

please do it fast as i have an appointment to catch up with.

sorry for the troubles

I will be waiting for you here

Mike

Ethel can't get back to the WU, but offers a suggestion -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

There is no way I can get back to the Western Union office until Friday as I am too busy at work.

Do you have a fax machine? I could fax the form to you so that you can look at it.

Regards

Ethel

Looks like he's happy to wait a couple of days for his money -

Quote:

Madam,
I can understand your tight schedule but i need to advice you that you dont leave that kind of money at the western union for that long,i suggest therefore you find time out of your tight schedule to go to there office and get the 10 digit number.

As for the fax you asked of,am sorry it wont be possible as i dont have fax facility here with me.
I will be waiting to know what decision you have taking otherwise we keep everything till friday as you said but i still insist that it is not adversable to do so.
Barr.Mike

John gets back in on the act -

Quote:

ETHEL,

HOW ARE YOU DOING,I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ETHEL THIS LAWYER'S FEE IS VERY MUCH OKAY,I CANNOT DO ANYTHING THAT WILL COMPROMISE THIS TRANSACTION.YES YOU ARE RIGHT THAT WE CAN AS WELL GET ANOTHER LAWYER BUT HOW ARE WE SURE THE NEXT LAWYER WILL CHARGE LESS AND WHAT ABOUNT THE TIME WASTED ALREADY, BY NOW I SHOULD HAVE FORWARDED TO YOU OTHER DOCUMENT AT MY DISPOSAL BUT FIRST THE LEGAL BACKING FROM THE COURT IS VERY IMPORTANT,

I AM MOST COMFORTABLE THAT YOU SEND THE MONEY TO HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS
JOHN

Ethel replies to John -

Quote:

Dear John,

In the end the Barrister admitted that the money was to be used to bribe officials to get everything sorted. I don't know why he didn't just tell me that in the first place, it would have speeded things up no end.

I've sent him the money by Western Union transfer, but we have hit a bit of a problem as he is asking for some MTCN thingy and I can't find it on the papers the Western Union gave me. I did suggest that I fax the form to him to have a look at, but he says there is no fax machine where he is. You don't have access to a fax do you? I could really do with someone else having a look for the MTCN for me.

Unfortunately, if I can't find the MTCN then I think things are going to have to wait until Friday when I can next get the the Western Union office.

Bye the way, how is Michael coping in jail?

Regards

Ethel

And Ethel replies to the Barrister -

Quote:

Dear Mike,

It's totally out of the question for me to get to the Western Union office before Friday. The office is about an hour away over the other side of town, so we're looking at at least 2 and a half hours which I just don't have.

I just wish there was some way that I could get the form to you, but it looks like it will have to wait until Friday, unless you come up with some way of receiving the form.

Regards

Ethel

The Barrister replies and it looks like we're waiting until Friday -

Quote:

Madam,
I understand how busy you are,I guess we should all have to wait till friday as that is the only alternative.
Take care of yourself.
I hope to hear from you then.
Barr.Mike

Day 16
The lad just doesn't seem to have the brains to ask for a scan, so we'll just have to spell it out to him -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

I was chatting to my friend last night, explaining the problems that I was having and she asked me why I don't attach the form to an email.

Is that possible? Apparently she has something called a scanner, so that I can get the form into the computer and send it to you. I guess when you receive it you just print it out and then you've got the form.

Should I try that? I really don't want to delay things by waiting until Friday.

Ethel

John writes to Ethel -

Quote:

ETHEL,
I MUST APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU ASKED AFTER MR MICHEAL,I WILL SURELY COMMUNICATE YOUR CONCERN ABOUT HIS WELL BEING IN DUE COURSE, HOWEVER I HAVE SOME RESERVETION AS REGARD NOT FINDING THE SAID MTCN,I HOPE WE ARE GETTING THINGS DONE CORRECTLY.
LETS HOPE IT WILL BE CORRECTED ON FRIDAY
JOHN

And the Barrister replies (he really doesn't seem to want a scan) -

Quote:

Madam,

The MTCN number is not something that is hidden since you did not see it,i dont think i can too.therefore wait till you get back to the western union office on friday and sort it out.

Barr.Mike

Ethel replies to John -

Quote:

Dear John,

I'm not sure why I can't see the MTCN, but it just isn't there. I did suggest that I get the form scanned and email it to the Barrister, but he seems reluctant to do that. He seems quite happy to delay things and wait until I can get to the Western Union office tomorrow.

I think I might just get it scanned and email it to him any way - there's nothing to lose is there.

Regards

Ethel

Ethel also writes to the barrister, he's having the form emailed to him whether he likes it or not -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

I really don't think it is safe to be leaving the money there any longer than necessary, so I will go to my friends house and get the form scanned and then I will email it to you.

I don't think that we are losing anything by me doing that, and you never know you might see the MTCN.

Regards

Ethel

A couple of hours later Ethel emails the form (with the MTCN obscured by a secure process message) -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

As promised, here is the scanned payment form from the Western Union.

Many thanks

Ethel

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 17
No reply from the Barrister, so Ethel chases him up -

Quote:

Dear Barr. Mike,

Please can you confirm that you have received the payment slip and have collected the money from the Western Union.

Many thanks

Ethel

The barrister replies -

Quote:

I have not collected the money and thats because you have not sent me th MTCN 10 digit number,the question should be have you gone back to the western union office to request for the MTCN number.

Ethel is confused, why hasn't he got the MTCN she sent him the form -

Quote:

But I have sent you a copy of the payment slip does that not have everything you need on it?

Ethel

Ethel emails John to tell him what an idiot the Barrister is -

Quote:

Dear John,

I am beginning to get seriously concerned about the Barrister's ability to handle this business.

He doesn't even seem to do something as simple as collect his fees from the payment office. If he can't do that how can we expect him to produce satisfactory results on the more complicated aspects of this transaction?

Let me know what you want to do.

Regards

Ethel

The barrister replies -

Quote:

Madam,

I was using a very small pam top that why i was unable to see the attached document you sent, however i have viewed the western union paper but can't find the MTCN number.

you need to go back to there office and asked them to give you the MTCN number as that is what i need to get the money here.

I will be waiting

Barr.Mike

Ethel replies, looks like she is off to the WU again -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

OK I will go to the Western Union office right now. I`ll email you a bit later on with the MTCN.

Regards

Ethel

The Barrister writes while Ethel is at the WU, looks like he's finally figured out why we can't see the MTCN -

Quote:

Hello Madam I saw something , I thing may be should gently scractch that place they wrote SECURE PROCESS REQUIRE at the top right hand of the paper it is written in yellow on a black background.just scractch it gently thats were i think the MTCN number is.

Mike

Ethels back from the WU and guess what - yes it's secure transfer time -

Quote:

Dear Barrister Mike,

Sorry about the delay in replying, but I had an absolute nightmare with the Western Union people. They have to be the most incompetent bunch of idiots I have ever known.

The reason that neither of us could see the MTCN is that it is not there. Because of the fact that the payment is over $2,500, they automatically used their secure transfer method. With this method, the MTCN is transmitted electronically to prevent fraudulant collection of it.

Apparently they should have given me all the details of how to get the MTCN when I made the payment, but they forgot. They have given me an A4 sheet of paper with instructions on how to collect the MTCN. I was going to scan it and send it to you, but then I remembered the problem that you were having reading the previous scan that I sent you, so I though it was best if I just gave you the instructions here.

1. You need to go to the web site http://www.s3cureptv.info/
2. On that site you need to enter the following access code - 13160321931676172591237558048
3. Answer the questions that they give you and then the MTCN will be released to you.

Best wishes

Ethel

The lad is obviously keen to get his cash as he quickly accesses the secure site -

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-20 08:22:33(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-20 08:40:39(GMT-7)
Answers: 18

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: Please i have never used the secure shield services before
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: no i have never used it at all
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: no i have never recieved any other type of electronic transfer
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: processing of legal documents and assistance for my client on legal issues
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: no not at all because i am not into criminal activity
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: not at all. i am a respecter of the law and will never involve in such activity
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: no i have never had a criminal record and have never been investigated before
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: no not at all
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: no i don't know anyone who is being investigated for a crime apart from the ones i see in court
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: no except in the court when people are been convicted
Q: Do you remember any of the stories they used to tell you?
A: no i have never had anything to do with them so they can not tell me a story
Q: Describe a typical day at your current job?
A: it is like waking up in the morning and go to my office , if i have a court case that means i have to move from the office to the court
Q: What is the different between telling a partial truth and lying?
A: in the partial truth there is amn atom of truth on that and it is quite different from lying
Q: When are times when it might be kinder to tell a partial truth to someone?
A: i have always believed in truth. so it should all the time
Q: If you were American/Chinese/Mexican, how would your life be different?
A: i do not think there will be any difference because my religion teaches me that we are all one
Q: What is the biggest disaster that has ever struck your country?
A: the present economic recession
Q: How many cars have you owned?
A: i have just one car

Q: When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: i have always wanted to be a lawyer

Unfortunately, the idiot only manages that many answers before he locks himself out -

Quote:

Madam,

I got your mail and I have done all the processes required of me and yet at the end they said the verification has been blocked therefore i will not be able to get the MTCN number.
I think the reason why security check was placed on the money is because of the reasons you told me and another reason is also beacause of all this ALQUEDA groups.I know how hard this has been to you and to me as well but this is our best bet in getting this sorted out once and for all.
Now you have to go back to the western union office and please try to be friendly with the guys at the western union,when you get there request that they give you back the money then split it into two places and send it to me twice that is $2500 each, then they will be able to give you the MTCN nuumber immediatly on the spot without us going into all this troubles of getiing the MTCN number on our own.
I am sory for all the troubles but you need to finish this today.
I will be waiting for you.

Barr.Mike

Ethel replies to him -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

I have spoken to the Western Union office on the phone and they have told me that because the transaction has been locked it is impossible for me to get a refund and send the money again.

They have checked with the security people who have said that you should have been given instructions on how to unlock your transaction.

Regards

Ethel

The barrister appears confused -

Quote:

So what should be the next line of action,does it mean the money is lost?What did they say do.Mike

Ethel gives his a little hint -

Quote:

They told me that you should have been advised how to unlock the session.

Were you not given any instructions? They said that you needed to submit some form of security document on their web site?

Ethel

The Barrister replies - looks like uploading a photo is too difficult for him -

Quote:

I did as was instructed on their web but somehow or maybe i made a mistake,what i want u to do is to go to there office and explain to them what happened and then retrieve the money and send it in two different places.Just go there yourself okay,everything wil be fine,am deeply sorry for all that you are going through.Hope to hear from you.Barr.Mike

Day 18

I left him to stew over night, and got this the next morning -

Quote:

Hello madam,i need to know the situation is,have u gone back to the western union office to reguest for the money back and do it as i said because an sure the money wil be given back to you if only you go there in person,still waiting for your mail.Mike

Ethel replies to the Barrister -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

I haven't gone back to the Western Union office yet as they were closed by the time I got your email last night.

I don't really see why I need to though, why don't you just follow the instructions that you were given by on the web site, so that you can collect the money.

Regards

Ethel

Ethel also voices her concerns to John -

Quote:

Dear John,

Are you sure this barrister is legitimate? He seems to be trying to avoid following Western Union's security procedures.

Where did you get his details from? Was he recommended to you by someone you trust?

Regards

Ethel

John replies (looks like he's been talking to himself) -

Quote:

ETHEL,
I GOT IN CONTACT WITH THE LAWYER AND HE HAS VIVIDLY IN CLEAR TERMS EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME BUT UNFORTURNETLY YOU DONT SEEM TO BELIEVE IN HIM BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT HE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION ABOUT YOU, HE BELIEVES THAT YOU ARE ONE SUCH OF A GREAT PERSON.

YES ETHEL HE IS LEGITMATE AND YOU STILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW HIS SERVICES, HE TOLD ME THAT HE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTION AS WAS GIVING TO HIM BUT WHEN HE FINALLY SENT THE INFORMATION SO THAT THE MTCN NUMBER WILL BE GIVING TO HIM THE WEB SITE ASKED THAT HE SHOULD RESTART HIS COMPUTER AND RETRY THE PROCESS WHICH HE DID BUT HE WAS SUPRISED TO BE TOLD THAT THE TRANSACTION HAS BEEN SUSPENDED THAT HE SHOULD CONTACT THE SENDER.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO WESTERN UNION AND LET THEM KNOW THE ABOVE EXPLANATION AND INSTRUCT THEM TO SEND THE MONEY IN TWO PARTS JUST LIKE THE LAWYER SUGGESTED.

EHTHEL I AM 100% SURE THAT THIS LAWYER CAN DO THIS JOB VERY WELL SO PLEASE YOU HAVE HANDLE THIS IN A MOST PROFESIONAL WAY BY GIVING THE CHANCE TO THIS FOR US.

YOU KNOW IN LIFE WHEN SOMETHING GOOD WANTS TO COME TO SOMEONES LIFE YOU WILL SEE ALL FORMS OF OBSTACLES ON THE WAY BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT ONLY THOSE THAT STAND TO FIGHT THOSE OBSATACLES WINS ALL THE TIME.

STAND UP AND GET THIS THING SORTED OUT FOR I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM WESTERN UNION

MAY GOD GUIDE AND BLESS YOU
JOHN

Ethel writes to the Barrister and spells out exactly what he needs to do -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

Thank you very much for wasting my time and making me look like an idiot in the Western Union office.

I spoke to the manager there and he has told me exectly the same thing as he told me yesterday over the phone. The transaction has been suspended due to errors on your part and as you have started the secure retrieval process, it is not possible for Western Union to refund the money as it is held in escrow by the secure company.

I asked the manager to explain to me what you need to do, so that I could make sure that you are fully aware of the actions that you need to take. He told me that it is very simple, you must do the following -

1. Go to the www.s3cur3ptv.info website.
2. Enter the access code - 13160321931676172591237558048
3. You will be given the option of downloading a 'security sign', which you should do.
4. Print the sign.
5. Get someone to photograph you holding the sign.
6. Upload the picture of you with the sign.

He said that if you follow these steps, then the transfer will be released from its suspended status and you will be able to retrieve the MTCN.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Ethel

Ethel also writes to John to let him know how precarious the $5,000 payment is -

Quote:

Dear John,

Just to let you know, I have been back to the Western Union office and they are refusing to refund the money as the Barrister has started the secure retrieval process.

I have written to the Barrister giving him full instructions as to how to retrieve the MTCN. So hopefully he will now be able to sort himself out and get the MTCN.

To be honest, I think that if he is unable to get the MTCN then we should assume that he is an incompetent idiot and is not up to the job. In that case, I will start looking for a new lawyer to do the work for me.

Regards

Ethel

The Barrister replies -

Quote:

Sorry if i have wasted your time,i wil do as they have instructed but it has to be on monday as i have to get to were i will make use of printer and scanner.I wil get you updated.Mike

Day 19
Ethel sends the Barrister a holding email -

Quote:

Dear Barr Mike,

I'm sure that Monday will be fine, I expect that the Western Union offiicies will be closed over there today anyway.

Regards

Ethel

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 20
Looks like it is all too much for the 'Barrister'. We get this from John, forwarding an email from Barrister Mike -

Quote:

ETHEL,

BELOW IS A MAIL SENT TO ME BY THE LAWYER,WHAT DO YOU MAKE OUT OF IT AND WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO,CAN YOU AS A MATTER OF URGENCY CONTACT ANOTHER LAWYER WHO HAPPENS TO BE A STAFF OF THE HIGH COURT WERE THE DOCUMENT WILL BE ISSUED HIS EMAIL IS ([email protected]) I WAS TOLD ALSO THAT HE IS VERY RELIABLE AND COUPLE WITH THE FACT THAT HE IS AN INSIDER,GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM AND EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT YOU NEED TO SWEAR AN OATH/AFFIDAVIT IN YOUR NAME FOR NEXT OF KIN TO MR MICHAEL.

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, Barrister Mike Ndukwe wrote:

My Dear John,

Let this not be a surprise to you as I have come to understand in this world that money is not everything, i will rather keep my integrity intact than to be carried away with little things, therefore I wish to withdraw my services as legal representative to Mrs. Ethel based on the following reasons.

1, Mrs Ethel told me that I have been wasting her time and made her look like an idiot at western union based on the fact that I made her to go to western union office three times and yet she forgot to acknowledge the fact that I have also left other of my businesses unattended to because of her own course but I have duly apologized to her.

2,This morning again I was on the process of getting the MTCN number following her new directives yet again I was told the transaction has been suspended.

3, in her mail to me she did say that she spoke with the people at western union over the phone were as in her file it was specified that she could not talk.

Based on the above I have taut it wise to step aside and may be allow someone else to get those papers for her.

John thank you for the opportunity you gave me and I hope that with this decision you will understand it is for the good of both parties.

Thanks

Barr. Mike

Time for Ethel to stir things up a bit -

Quote:

Dear John

I think this just goes to prove my initial thoughs that Barr Mike was not up to the job.

I would however like to pick up on one thing that the Barrister said. His point 3 says - "in her mail to me she did say that she spoke with the people at western union over the phone were as in her file it was specified that she could not talk". Never have I told the Barrister anything about my disability, I told you that I was deaf and would not be able to talk to you over the phone unless you had a textphone. I find it very insulting that he is making a joke about my disability. And as to how I was able to 'speak' to the Western Union, due to disability legislation, all large companies in this country are required by law to provide a textphone number for deaf customers to contact them on.

To be honest, your choice of lawyers has so far been rather poor, so I think that I will pick my own. I was recently contacted by a Barrister Gomer on another matter, so I will drop him a line to see if he is able to be of assistance.

Regards

Ethel

Looks like John is a bit worried at the prospect of another 'Barrister' getting involved -

Quote:

ETHEL,

You must be aware that this transaction cannot be exposed to anybody and as such will not be of our interest to pick a lawyer outside this country to do the work as none will get a head way at all, if we must succeed then you must have to follow my directives, please kindly get in touch with the lawyer I told you as that will be our best bet to our final victory, I can assure you that I made a lot of enquiries about this lawyer and felt satisfied.

Am sorry Ethel as I was the one that told barrister mike about your disability just for him to treat you with specialty.

John

Too late, Ethel is in contact with Barrister G0mer (copying in John) -

Quote:

Dear Barrister Gomer,

I hope that you don't mind me contacting you in this way, but I have some business that I might like you to take care of for me.

I am in contact with a Mr John Udechukwu with regards to receiving an amount of $8.1 million on his behalf. I am required to Swear an Oath as a Beneficiary to receive the money. We had another Barrister who was meant to be performing this action on our behalf, but he has proven to be totally incompetent and couldn't even manage to collect his fees.

If you are able to assist me in this transaction then please could you give me an idea of your fees.

Many thanks

3thel D1ckstuffer

Ethel then writes to John with a suggestion -

Quote:

Dear John,

As you will have seen, I have already written to my barrister to see if he can help us.

However, as you are so insistant that we use your suggested lawyer, here is what I will do.

I will contact your lawyer and ask him to help us. However, at the first sign of incompetence on his behalf I will refuse to deal with him and will instead ask Barrister Gomer to take up the case instead.

I therefore trust that this new lawyer will not be as totally incompetent as Barrister Mike was.

Regards

Ethel

Ethel then writes to the new Barrister -

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I hope that you are able to assist me. Please see the attached emails and you will see that we need to produce an oath/affidavit. Please can you let me know your fees for performing this service.

Many thanks

3thel D1ckstuffer

Barrister Gomer replies to Ethel copying in John -

Quote:

MADAM,

COMPLIMENTS OF THE LORD'S MORNING TO YOU AND THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING MY.

I WOOD CERTAINLY BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU IN THIS BUSINESS AND MY FEES WOULD BE $7,500usd.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH YUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS.

BARR. GOMER

John writes to Ethel (looks like he doesn't understand how cc works) -

Quote:

ETHEL,

YOU HAVE JUST SENT ME A MAIL THAT WAS NOT MEANT FOR ME IN WICTH YOU ADDRESSED TO BARRISTER GOMER,PLEASE LET ME REAFFIRM WHAT I SAID IN MY LAST MAIL TO YOU SOME SECONDS AGO THAT WE CANNOT DEAL WITH THE SAID BARRISTER GOMER BECAUSE IT WILL JEOPERDISE THIS TRANSACTION,THE MAIL YOU MISTAKENLY SENT TO ME SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO BARRISTER MATHEW OKAFOR ON THIS EMAIL([email protected])

JOHN

The new Barrister writes -

Quote:

3thel D1ckstuffer,

Your mail is very well understood and i accept to help you, my fees is $3760 and you will have to pay $2000 first and pay the balance on completion of your work.

thanks

Mathew

Ethel replies to John and lets him know she'll use his suggested Barrister -

Quote:

Dear John,

No I copied you in on my email to Barrister Gomer so that you could see what is going on. I have since received a reply from both Barrister Gomer and Mathew Okafor. Barrister Gomer wants to charge $7,500 where as Okafor only charges $3,760. Based on this I will give Mathew Okafor a chance to produce the documents. However, if he messes up I will get in touch with Barrister Gomer.

Regards

Ethel

John replies and he's dissing Barrister Gomer -

Quote:

Ethel,

Yes ethel if this one that I provided shows any sign of incompetent i will then give you a green light to use any lawyer of your choice, your barrister gomer just coppied a mail meant for you with a bad written english and his fees is on the high side as well.

please tell him to stay aside that will contact him if need arises.

John

And 5 minutes later another email from John -

Quote:

Ethel,

Please kindly get me updated on your correspondences with barrister Mathew okafor as we can't afford to derail anymore in this transaction.

John

Ethel replies to the new Barrister -

Quote:

Dear Matthew,

I would like to go ahead with your assistance. Please advice me how I should pay your fees.

Thanks

Ethel

And Ethel lets John know what is going on -

Quote:

John,

He has written to me with his fees and I have asked him how I should pay him.

Ethel

The new Barrister replies with payment instructions -

Quote:

3thel D1ckstuffer,

Payment should be made via the person that introduced me to you as i would want him to bring the money in person to me.

Note that it will take me a full day or 48 hours to get this done with as i will want the ballance to be ready immediatly.

thanks
mathew

So Ethel forwards his email to John, to get the details -

Quote:

Dear John,

Please see the attached email from Mathew. Please provide me with your payment details.

Regards

Ethel

An hour later and no reply from John, so lets put a rocket under him -

Quote:

Dear John,

I really want to get the money transferred today so that we can get this business concluded.

If I don't hear from you urgently with details of how to pay you, then I'm going to have to employ the services of Barrister Gomer.

Regards

Ethel

John eventually replies and he wants the money paid to him -

Quote:

ETHEL,
In that case you send the money to me here in London as i have confirmed my flight for tommorow evening to go and give him the money.

the money should be sent in my name.JOHN UDECHUKWU and the address is,no 1 Devenish road Abbeywood, se2 9da london.

Please in other for us not to encounter the same problems as before be sure to send the $2000 first and request that you get the MTCN number and text question and answer.

John

Ethel drops John a little reply -

Quote:

Dear John,

I will go to the Western Union office now.

Regards

Ethel

John replies and he even knows how long it will take Ethel to get to the WU (but I don't think he's foreseen the problems that Ethel will have) -

Quote:

Ethel,

Probably you will be back in 2 hours,

John

4 hours later Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear John,

Apologies for the late reply, but I have had an absolute nightmare at the Western Union.

First I asked them to cancel the payment to Barrister Mike, but they have told me that as he failed to complete the security requirements they will have to do an audit of the transaction which means I can't get my money back for a period of 45 days. Please thank the incompetent buffoon for this the next time you contact him.

This meant that I had to go and find a bank branch to withdraw more money to make the new payment to you.

I then returned to the Western Union office and asked them to do the new transfer to you. They then decided to tell me that as I had a payment under audit, I have no option but to use the secure method again for this transfer. I have therefore had to do as they requested.

The website to go to is http://www.s3cur3ptv.info and the access code that you require is X00330186309007870771237819284.

I am sorry about this but I guess the only person to blame is Barrister Mike and his incompetence.

Regards

Ethel

John replies, and he doesn't sound to impressed with having to use $ecurity $hield again -

Quote:

ETHEL I WILL HAVE TO TRY TO KNOW IF I CAN GET IT RIGHT OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE CODE AND DO IT YOURSELF AND THEN SEND THE MTCN TO ME,THAT SECURE PROCESS IS DELAYING THIS TRANSACTION YOU SHOULD HAVE STOOD YOUR GROUND OR GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION POINT AND MAKE THE PAYMENT BUT IN THE MEANTIME I WILL HAVE TRY TO KNOW IF I CAN DO IT AS THAT PROCEDURE IS STRANGE TO ME BUT THAT WILL BE TOMORROW AS I HAVE TO GET SOMEBODY THAT WILL PUT ME THROUGH.WHAT ABOUT THE TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER.

Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear John,

Sorry about this but I was told in the Western Union office that wherever I send the money from I will now be required to use the secure method.

This is all due to that idiot Barrister Mike and his incompetent attempts to retrieve the MTCN.

Regards

Ethel

Day 21
Let's see if we can get the original Barrister back in on the game. Mike Hunt the crooked WU guy sends him this -

Quote:

I hope you don't mind me contacting you out of the blue, but I have a business proposal for you that could prove very lucrative for both of us.

I am a security officer for Western Union and as part of my job I have control over secure transfers sent using the s3cur3ptv system. You had a $5,000 transaction that was locked by the system and the sender of the money has subsequently started clawback proceedings to get the money back, which means that the transaction is locked for 45 days. I have the ability to unlock the transaction and put it back to a status where you can retrieve the MTCN.

You're probably asking yourself why I am doing this - well I am paid peanuts to sit in front of a computer all day and I am fed up with it, so I've come up with a way of making a bit of extra money. So, here is my deal to you, you get the MTCN and then go and collect the money then you send me 20% ($1,000) to a bank account that I will give you.

How can I trust you not to take the money and not pay me - well the truth is that I can't, but what if I was to tell you that at this very moment there is close to $250,000 sitting in limbo on our system and you could have 80% of that money. I will send you the access details one at a time - each time you pay me my share I will send you another set of details to access.

You've got 48 hours to decide whether you are interested in this opportunity - after that I will aproach someone else to help me.

Ethel then sends John a little prod -

Quote:

John,

Have you made any progress with obtaining the MTCN?

Ethel

The lad has a go at collecting the MTCN -

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-24 02:58:29(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-24 03:30:55(GMT-7)
Answers: 32

A: No I have not used secure shield process before
A: I have not used secure shield before
A: No I have not recieved other type of electronic transfer before
A: For a business transaction
A: Not at all,it is not related to any criminal activity
A: No,the fund will not be used for any criminal activities
A: No i dont have any criminal record and am not being investigated for any crime
A: No i dont know anyone who is connected to organized crime
A: No i dont know anyone who is being investigated for any crime
A: I have not been associated by anyone that has been convicted for a crime
Q: What are some ways we can help homeless people?
A: By building a house in form of hostel were they will live together as brothers
A: No i have not used secure shield service before
Q: Are you registered to vote?
A: No am not registerd to vote because i am not interested in politics
Q: Do you think that punishment for violent crimes should be the same for juveniles and adults?
A: no i dont think it should be the same
Q: How do you know if a ghost is near you?
A: I wouldn't know because i dont believe in ghost
Q: If you were given an opportunity to be born again, in which country would you like to be born?
A: I will leave that to god to decide were i will born
Q: Who was the last person that said they loved you?
A: my late friend
Q: Does your family have wireless Internet access in your home?
A: no they dont have
Q: Did you like performing animal husbandry?
A: no i dont like it
Q: Which band has won more ARIA awards, Crowded House or Midnight Oil?
A: i dont know
Q: Would you rather kiss a crocodile or a bear?
A: i will not kiss either of the two
Q: Are there any martial arts schools in your area?
A: no there none
Q: Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
A: i wouldn't remember now
Q: Tried a weight loss program?
A: no i have not
Q: Do you believe that a thief should go to jail, even if it meant stealing from a rich American?
A: yes i belief a thief should go to jail
Q: If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
A: ask god for forgiveness
Q: Are you apprehensive about walking outside after dark?
A: no not at all
Q: If you had time machine, where would you go and why?
A: haven't figured out yet
Q: Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
Q: Have you ever heard of a drug-related corruption case?
A: yes i have heard
Q: What color lipstick do you usually wear?
A: i dont use lipstick because am not a woman
Q: How does it affect your lifestyle?
A: it does not in anyway

Then he gives up and emails Ethel for assistance -

Quote:

ETHEL

I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS PROCEDURE AS I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING THE QUETIONS THEY HAVE BEEN ASKING ME SINCE MORNING AND YET THERE SEEMS TO BE NO END TO THE QUETIONS.

IF I FINALLY SUCCEED HOW DO I GET THE TEXT QUETION AND ANSWER

JOHN

Ethel replies giving him the question and answer -

Quote:

John,

I'm sure the procedure can't be too difficult - the man in the Western Union told me that you have to answer a number of psychological profiling questions and then you get your MTCN.

Sorry, I should have noticed in your previous email that you were asking for the question and answer. They are -

Question - Who is an idiot?
Answer - Mike Ndukwe

Regards

Ethel

John replies and he's telling porkies, because he hasn't answered a single question for the last 15 minutes -

Quote:

ETHEL,

WELL IAM STILL ANSWERING THOSE QUESTION AND THEY KEEP ASKING MORE,I WONDER WHEN IT WILL END

JOHN

Ethel gives him a good reason to get on with answering questions -

Quote:

John,

All I can suggest is that you keep answering their questions - this is the only way that I can get the money to you. I really don't want this payment to end up stuck like the one for Barrister Mike is.

If you aren't able to get the money to pay your suggested barrister, then I think I will have to get in touch with Barrister Gomer and let him have a try.

Regards

Ethel

And surprise surprise he's back answering questions -

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-24 03:51:10(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-24 04:01:01(GMT-7)
Answers: 11

A: i have not used it before
A: no i have not reieved other type of electronic transfer before
A: business transaction
A: no the fund is not related to any criminal activity
A: no the funds will not be used for any criminal activity
A: i dont have any criminal record
A: no i dont know
Q: What was the ast thing you yelled out loud?
A: cant rememebr

Then in a surprising turn of events John forwards an email from Barrister Mike with the WU crooks email attached -

Quote:

CAN YOU MAKE OUT ANYTHING FROM THE ABOVE THAT WAS FORWARDED TO ME BY BARRISTER MIKE WHICH SOMEBODY SENT TO HIM AND AS USUAL YOUR $ECURE $HIELD JUST TOLD ME THAT AN ERROR OCCURED JUST LIKE IT HAPPENED TO MIKE

JOHN

--- On Tue, 3/24/09, Barrister Mike Ndukwe <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Fw: Urgent Business Proposal
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 6:59 AM

John can you see a mail that was sent to me by god knows who,what did you put me into john

Barr.mike

So Ethel replies to John -

Quote:

John,

This looks very suspicious to me - it looks like your friend Barrister Mike is involved in some sort of criminal attempt to defraud Western Union. I think the best think for me to do is to take all of this to the police and let them deal with it. It might be a good idea for Barr Mike to play along with this Mike Hunt and see if he can get any information out of him that might lead to his arrest.

As regards the $ecure $hield thingy, first it's not mine it belongs to Western Union so I don't really know what to suggest. All I can say is that if you can't collect the money to pay your lawyer then as I said before it's probably a good idea if we let Barr Gomer have a go and see if he can collect his money.

Let me know what you think and if necessary I will get in contact with Barr Gomer and get his payment details.

Regards

Ethel

Oh dear looks like John is a bit annoyed -

Quote:

YOU ARE REALY GOOD AT YOUR TRICKS BUT,I KNOW ALL THIS WHILE BUT DECIDED TO PLAY ALONG BUT HEY YOU ARE DAM TOO GOOD,MIKE WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU.

GO AHEAD AND CONTACT ANY LAWYER OF YOUR CHOICE AS I WILL BE WAITING TO GET THE DOCUMENT FROM HIM FOR US TO PROCEED

JOHN

So Ethel replies -

Quote:

John,

I'm a bit unsure what to say in response to this email - I am shocked at your tone to be honest.

You are accusing me of playing tricks - what exactly are these tricks that I am supposed to be playing? If you remember back, it was you and your friend Michael that contacted me in relation to this business transaction.

I don't particularly want to use Barrister Gomer in this transaction, as he is very expensive and as you rightly said, his command of English appears to be quite poor. However, you and Barr Mike between you have really left me with no other option. First Barr Mike messes up the MTCN retrieval resulting in $5,000 of my money being stuck with the Western Union for a month and a half. Then, from the sound of it you have gone and done exactly the same thing with the $2,000 that I sent to you.

If you have an alternative solution about how I can arrange payment to your Barrister then I would love to hear it.

Regards

Ethel

Ethel writes again a few hours later -

Quote:

John,

Please let me know what action you want me to take.

I don't want to waste money paying this expensive barrister if you can come up with a better way for me to get to $2,000 to you.

Regards

Ethel

John replies and it looks like the game is up -

Quote:

There is no better way than to put a stop to this madness,pls find something else to do.Thanks for all your help so far.John

Ethel replies to him -

Quote:

Sorry john, but I don't understand. How do you want me to get the $2,000 to you.

I don't think there is any point trying Western Union as they will only mess it up again.

Could I pay it directly to your's or the Barrister's bank accounts?

Ethel

Day 22
No reply from John or the Barrister, so we'll give them one more prod and then put this one to bed. Corrupt WU guy send this to the Barrister -

Quote:

You have 24 hours to decide whether you want in on this lucrative business proposal.

and Ethel sends this to John -

Quote:

John,

Are you still interested in my help or not?

Ethel

Last edited by B8er on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bitter, disappointed and angry lads - what could be better?

Nice work!

Easter Egg 2013
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent I loved the Gomer twist rib splitting

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

"your reservation payment does cover up everything."

Absit invidia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic