SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting an oga on safari, and a ladette jailed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Not if Susan has anything to say about it. Laughing She can be the bitch from hell when required.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Susan just woke up. I'm going to bed. I'm glad this timezone problem is coming to an end, it is confusing. Very Happy

Susan wrote:
Dear Dr. Onoanuga:

Obviously I wasn't thinking clearly yesterday when I suggested having Mr. Brown take the money to Mrs. Josiane without me signing the documents. I was very angry and frustrated after wasting a day waiting for her, and not being able to log into the Internet. I'm really pissed off that I spent the last 3 or 4 days here doing nothing when I could have been taking advantage of this beautiful country. But no, I had to wait for your associate, who never came. Anyway, there's no discussion here: no documents, no payment. Period. End of story. They go together. If Mr. Saidout does not have all the proper paperwork and identification with him then there's no point in our meeting tonight. I will NOT hand over that kind of money to just anyone. I have unfortunately learned my lesson after Mr. Abule taught me so much about scammers and how I have been taken advantage of in the past. He made me realize that I need to know the person I'm dealing with. So even though he broke his promise to me, Mr. Abule was helpful in one way. He was the first to explain in detail how I was being robbed by fraudsters.

And I'm all the more leary since I got this email this morning. Clearly this bank director is aware of everything that has been going on, including my presence in Africa, and he now has me wondering if I can trust you at all:

--------------------------------------------------

(snip email previously posted)

Yours sincerely,

Rev. P. Adamawa

Director Fed. Min of Finance

Abuja.

-------------------------------------------------------

Economic and financial crime commission? This is extremely worrisome. I have just now written to him for more detailed information, I hope he will reply today so I can read his email once I get to Niamey, before meeting this Mr. Saidout person.

I am very uncomfortable about this. You have acted in an arrogant and demanding manner from the very beginning, and you have shown remarkable incompetence both in your own actions and your choice of assistant to send here. I have to be cautious, and to that end I will not do anything whatsoever without documents in hand today.

And there is NO way I could ever accept to go along with the carefully crafted lie you are proposing to use as a "defense." That is just plain wrong. If I agree to even a small lie in dealing with the Central Bank I run the risk of jeopardizing the entire contract. I'm not stupid, Dr. Onanuga.

I hope that the original lad "John Abule", gets in big trouble for educating the maga.

In any event, when I wake up tomorrow, Susan will be in Niamey and the Ladess will probably still be in jail. And the Benin lad's BP should be at least 180/120. I plan to sleep like a baby under the circumstances. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! This has been getting better and better Smile
Thumbs up Thumbs up

It would be a pity if Susan would take the money home with her, I think? Maybe it can be chopped just before she leaves? A job for Williams Brown?

As Susan is a really caring person, make sure she asks about his BP later Very Happy
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Several emails this morning but nothing about the incarcerated ladette. The Benin lad is pissed about the email I forwarded.

Benin Big Boi wrote:
I thank goodness that the writer who has nothing to do with my Ministry knows and understand that I am of the Ministry as I still believe it was the idea and machinations of your camp lover.

Anyway, I am not here to argue with you as I believe you are not ready for your Claims so, may be I will just draw the line here and save my breath since, my head is clearing up a bit now because anyone who knows me will tell you that I (Dr Edward Onanuga) will not for anything be out on such mission of even trying to help a beneficiary for this long who says onething now and the next minute another.

Mr Saidou is a Niger police officer attached tyo the airport whom I was linked to by John Abule after an extensive talk with him (Abule) and my idea was in seeing to it that your journey to Africa was not in vain but, you seem to believe those lies and introduction of the phoney called lawyer by your camp lover more.

Have a safe trip as you are free to call me from Niger for a better understanding through any of my given cell tel, Nrs.

Thanks.

Ed.

He's sounding burned out. I suspect he'll be out of the picture shortly. He was only brought in by the Lagos gang because they needed someone to meet the maga in Benin.

The original lad wrote a couple of times, but the interesting email today was a brand new one. Different IP than my first lad but in the same general block, and also from Lagos.

new lad wrote:
OFFICE OF THE FINANCE MINISTER
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
PLOTS 745 & 746 AHMADU BELLO WAY,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
P.M.BOX 41,GARKI,
ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTENTION: SUSAN P3RCISE
<snip address originally given to the first lad>
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

MADAM,

IT HAS COME TO MY NOTICE THAT YOU ARE YET TO SIGN OFF YOUR PAYMENT ORDERS AND PAY THE OFFICIAL SIGNING FEES AS INSTRUCTED BY THIS MINISTRY INSPITE OF YOUR VISIT TO AFRICA FOR SUCH PURPOSE AND OUR DELEGATION OF DR. EDWARD ONANUGA TO DELIVER THE DOCUMENTS TO YOU ENDORSEMENT TO WHICH ALL HIS EFFORTS PROVED ABORTIVE, INSTEAD, YOU WERE BUSY DOING OTHER BUSINESS MEANING THAT YOUR LATE HUSBAND'S CONTRACT PAYMENT IS NOT OF ANY IMPORTANCE TO YOU.

BE INFORMED THAT UPON RECEIPT OF ANY NEGATIVE REPORTS OR IRREGULARITIES FROM DR. ONANUGA, LATE MR. RONALD JOSEPH PERCISE'S CONTRACT PAYMENT WIL BE OUTRIGHTLY STOPPED IF YOU FAIL TO OBLIGE TO HIS DIRECTIVES TODAY.

I HAVE ALSO BEEN INFORMED OF YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH THE SO-CALLED REV. P. ADAMAWA
DIRECTOR FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, ABUJA, PLEASE BE ADVISED TO DESIST FROM FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WITH HIM AS HE IS NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND NOT ONE OF MY DIRECTORS.

BY THE WAY, WHY IS THIS YOUR HUSBAND'S CONTRACT PAYMENT HAVING ALL THESE LOOPHOLES THAT EVERY IMPOSTER HAS GAINED ACCESS TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU? BE WARNED THAT IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS, WHERE A PAYMENT OF THIS MAGNITUDE IS READY FOR RELEASE AFTER THE ENDORSEMENT OF THE THREE CLASSIFIED FUND RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS WHICH DR. ONANUGA IS TRAVELLING ON, THAT THERE ARE BOUND TO BE THE WATCHFULL EYES OF THE IMPOSTOERS IN OTHER TO DIVERT THE PAYMENT TO THEIR OWN PRIVATE ACCOUNTS.

AS IT IS, MY SINCERE ADVISE IS THAT, YOU STOP FURTHER CORRESPONCES WITH ANY REPRESENTATIVE, PERSON(S) EXCEPT DR. ONANUGA WHO HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY MANDATED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA TO HANDLE THE SIGNING AND RELEASE OF YOUR FUND AND OFCOURSE WE KNOW THAT BARRISTER JOHN ABULE, THE ACCREDITED ATTORNEY TO MY OFFICE HAS BEEN YOUR REPRESENTING COUNSEL/ATTORNEY TO THIS EFFECT AND HAS ALREADY ALL THE ORIGINAL APPROVED DOCUMENTS IN YOUR FAVOUR.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

BEST REGARDS,

DR. MANSUR MUKTAR (OFR)
MINISTER OF FINANCE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Anyway, Susan won't be replying to anyone until she arrives in Paris tomorrow. She's currently in custody, held by customs agents at the Niamey airport. This will prevent her from meeting Mr. Saidou. And it will also cost her $20K in bribes...

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Juan! Although I'm a bit confused by some of the plot twists...I need to go back and read some of the earlier parts of this safari for them to make sense, I guess.

One question: Does getting your ladette arrested mean you get a shield? Or must the arrest be for 419 crimes specifically to qualify for a shield?

I think a bright shiny shield would look lovely in your siggy! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No shield for this one, I'm afraid. That's for getting a scammer busted for 419, not for stiffing a taxi driver. But even without a shield it still gives me the warm fuzzies. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's definitely a huge accomplishment. Any scammer spending any time in custody is a big win on our end! Very Happy

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got an email from the original lad. Mostly it's just blah-blah about how I'll never collect my fund unless I follow his directives but the opening sentence is heartwarming:

frustrated lad wrote:
Thank you so much for the way you frustrated all my efforts and how you left me without any money irrespective of all my efforts.

Oh, you're quite welcome! My pleasure! Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what cracks me up about a well-done bait - the lads have no clue that all their complaining about their hardships actually have the opposite effect from what they expect - we LOVE it! We eat it up! The harder it is on them, the more thrilled we are!

Too funny. Laughing

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, You are doing a great job with this twit !! You are correct!! These guys just do not seem to see what they are doing to their victims, you wonder if when they are all alone, and it is quiet, if they do not have a twinge of guilt over what they do to people? They claim justification because of the slave traders and others who have taken advantage of their countries!! But I've seen them scam every race, men and women, I think it has more to do with greed. This one sends a woman to do his job, and blames everyone else except himself. I think he should have to make it to the airport, himself.
Good show!!
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bethc8 wrote:
These guys just do not seem to see what they are doing to their victims, you wonder if when they are all alone, and it is quiet, if they do not have a twinge of guilt over what they do to people?

IMHO, not in the slightest. Not to get into the whole ethics thing again, but the reality is that these lads are sociopaths. They HAVE no conscience. And there is nothing we can do to them that will make them develop one.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I totally agree with that, Cachuma. I have baited as a cripple, a widow, cancer patient, 12 year old girl, recent divorcee, and not once did a scam stop because they felt empathy for me.

Baiting is a very effective way to keep lads from finding real victims.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic bait, Juan! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, it's a bit too early to send this email since Susan's plane is just now landing, but I'm tired and heading off to bed, and I'm not going to stay up another hour or two to ensure the time stamp is appropriate. I seriously doubt the lad will even look at the time anyway. He'll simply find this when he wakes up. And if he buys this pile of crap, he's even stupider than I've given him credit for.

Quote:
Dear Dr. Onanuga,

I just got to Paris and I'm a complete wreck. My experience in Niamey was the worst thing I have ever gone through in my entire life!!!!

When I passed through Niamey on my way to Benin it was no big deal. The customs agent asked me where I was going, stamped my passport, and that was it. This time was different. Maybe the agents were just bored (there were only 3 of us tourists in the customs section at the time). Anyway they decided to rummage through all my luggage. I was really pissed off because I wasn't even staying in Niamey, I was just passing through! Then they found the $23,000 in cash and suddenly all hell broke loose. They took me into a locked room and interrogated me like a common criminal! They treated me like a terrorist or something. They wanted to know everything. I had no choice but to tell them. I told them all about Ronald's contract, and Mr. Abule, and yourself, and they seemed almost amused. I had to tell them I was going to give the money to Mr. Saidou at the airport and one of the men raised his eyebrows and glanced at the other guy, who nodded and kind of smirked a little. Then one of them demanded that I prove I was telling the truth. He made me log into my email and show him our correspondence. Then he suddenly took my laptop and carried it out the door. I screamed at him and said he has no right to do that, but the other guy put his face close to mine and said they have the right to do anything they want. He emphasized the word "anything" and he actually leered at me. I was terrified that he was going to rape me. I've never been so frightened in my life. A little later the other guy came back and gave me my computer. I think they downloaded some files or printed them out, they wouldn't tell me anything.

They kept me there for hours but didn't ask any more questions, and they wouldn't answer any of mine. I finally realized they were expecting me to bribe them to be released. I offered them $2000 each and they laughed at me. I offered $5000 each and one of them got really angry and called me a "stupid bitch." I started to cry and they both laughed. Finally I said fine, I'll give you each $10,000 but I need some money to get home so please let me keep the rest. They smiled and then they simply took my bag and helped themselves to the money. I couldn't count it so I think they actually took more than $20,000 but at this point I don't care. But they still didn't let me go! They said they had to hold me until my flight "for my protection." I was starving, I hadn't eaten all day, so I begged for something to eat. One of them went out and finally came back about 20 minutes later with some rice and vegetables. It was disgusting but I was too hungry to care anymore.

Finally at midnight they escorted me onto the plane until I was strapped into my seat, and I was finally free. The bastards!!!!! I'm so pissed off still that I can't even see straight. This is all your fault! If you hadn't been so incompetent we could have concluded our business in Pendjari and I wouldn't have had anything with me to arouse their suspicion or make them want to rip me off.

Anyway I'm totally exhausted. I didn't get much sleep Tuesday night with Mr. Brown and I couldn't sleep at all on the plane last night. So I'm tired and I'm miserable and I'm angry. I was robbed by two officials and I can't do a damn thing about it!!! God damn it!!!

I'm in Paris until tomorrow morning, I planned to enjoy another day here but now I'm just going to check into the hotel and sleep for a while, then get some real food. My trip to Africa went from magical fun to pure misery in a matter of hours. I wish I were back with Mr. Brown right now. I miss him, I know he could have protected me from those horrible people.

I'll contact you later if I feel up to it, otherwise I'll be home late tomorrow night. At this point I can't wait to get home. What a horrible mess this African safari turned into.

By the way, how is Mrs. Josiane??

Susan

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we know if he ended up in Niamey?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very sure he didn't. Instead, he apparently hooked up with a Niger-based lad with the original lad as intermediary.

I'm afraid my wild story was too much for him -- he did not reply today. I did hear from the original lad, who is still whining about my failure to thank him for sending the fake document scans. I guess his oga must make the lads pay for this stuff out of their own pockets. He really has been bent out of shape over this for a while now.

original lad wrote:
Thank you so much for rendering all my efforts useless inspite of your visit to Africa. I used all I saved to procured all the Approval documents that I scanned and sent to you that you never appreciated or acknowledged, instead, you were busy in your hloidays enjoyment.

I wish you a safe jouney bk to the United States of America and also wish to inform you that, since you ignored all my directives and advises, "IT WILL BE EASIER FOR A CARMEL TO PASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN YOU RECEIVING A CENT OF DOLLAR OF THIS CONTRACT INHERITANCE FUND"
As long as I leave on earth and work at the Federal Ministry of Finance as the Foreign Payments Verification Officer, I will make it very difficult for you to receive any cent of dollar of this contract inheritance fund.
Since you ignored my directives and advises and rather followed the directives of your distractors and swindlers and those that you have been communicating with about two years ago to the extent that they have your email password, that they read your mails, I will make sure you never receives any cent any more untill you realize your mistakes and decide to ge paid.
From the look of things, I am not sure that your Husband's contract fund is important to you and to that effect, I wish you all the best wasting time, money, energy etc.
Good luck.
Yours sincerely,

(I tried to pass a caramel through the eye of a needle once, it was really sticky and messy.)

Alas, I fear this has come to an end, except for some ongoing abuse from my fake lad. These clowns may be climbing back under their rocks but I'll keep insulting them anyway.

And since this really is the bait that won't die, I'm going to start all over again with the new lad that emailed me a few days ago, unrelated to these idiots. Susan P3rcise appears to be a very well-known maga now, and everyone wants a piece of the action. Wink

Thanks for all the help, Doc!! Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, look like I threw in the towel a bit too soon. The original lad just wrote and it appears he's still in the game:

Lagos lad wrote:
Subject: I HEARD OF YOUR EXPERIENCE

Hellow dear Susan,
Can you see what is happening? How do you feel now? That is what a disobedient person faces.
How am I sure it is not your Lover boy that set you up? How am I sure that it is not those impersonators that have been threatening me and Dr. Onanuga that set you up?
Nevertheless, it is a lesson that you have learn, next time you will be very careful with what you do with people and you have to take advises that a Legal professional gives to you.
Anyway, if you are still willing and ready to receive your husband's contract fund, I will devise some ways so that you will receive the documents and sign them so that your inheritance funds will be released.
NB: I am sorry for such bitter experience.
Thanks,

I figure the Benin lad is out of the picture anyway. He was only brought in for a face-to-face, he's not needed now that I'm no longer in Benin.

I think some documents need to be Fedexed to me ASAP.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Oops, look like I threw in the towel a bit too soon.

Never give up - Never surrender!! Laughing The bait goes on!

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is a gift that just keeps on giving.

Fantastic job. Mr. Green I'm green with envy.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, one thing that he said is true, for at least once he told the truth!!! " "You will never receive one cent from the fund" !!! but then again, we know that no "fund" ever exsisted!! well not any fund ever connected with you or your family, not that he has anything to do with!!

These scammers , their evil greed and smugness never fail to amaze me, or disgust me!!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the hell, why not try to keep the Lagos lad working, and slap the infamous "diplomat" a few more times along the way. I know this will get back to him.

Susan wrote:
Dear John,

I'm still in Paris, finally leaving tomorrow morning. I'm exhausted and I'm angry. I'm angry at you for lying to me about meeting me at the airport on my arrival, and also for your threats in your other email this afternoon. Those were utterly unprofessional and uncalled for. I'm especially angry at Dr. Onanuga for being such an arrogant, condescending, and incompetent ass. I don't think I've ever dealt with anyone as repulsive as him. If I have to deal with him anymore I think I will just walk away from this entire payment. I really don't give a shit about it anymore. I don't need the money, all I want to do is tie up the last loose ends of my husband's business dealings so I can finally close the estate and probate the will. This has been going on far too long and it's frankly just not worth it to me. That money is more trouble than it's worth, especially since I don't intend to keep it anyway. Maybe I should just consider it a gift to the government of Nigeria. I'm sure they could put it to good use.

Anyway my trip would have been a complete disaster if not for meeting Williams Brown. Thank God at least something turned out right!!! But now I miss him horribly. I don't know how I'm going to go back to my home and sleep all alone again. That makes me very sad. He's a wonderful, wonderful man and he made me feel brilliantly alive and young and sexy again.

I can't deal with this right now. I'm simply too angry and tired to even think about it anymore. I'll be home late tomorrow night after a very long trip. And given the time difference, it will actually be morning by the time I get there. Ugh, I am dreading this flight.

After I get home and can recover a bit from this ordeal I'll write you to find out what the next step is. Just make sure than Dr. Onanuga is not involved. I refuse to have anything to do with that obnoxious jerk ever again. I don't care if that means he puts a permanent hold on the fund. I'd gladly throw away $18 million just to know that I will never have to talk to that arrogant prick ever again. God, he pissed me off!! Where did you find that jerk anyway??

Okay, enough of that. I'm going to have a very fine dinner and drink a lot of wine. I need it. I have a lot of sorrows to drown right now. I'll write when I get back home.

Susan
PS: is Mrs. Josiane okay? That's just one more thing about Dr. Onanuga that pisses me off. Why did he send a woman to do his job? He put her in great danger only because he's too much of a lazy bastard to do it himself. What a colossal jerk he is.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Dr Onanism has responded:
Dr Jerkoff wrote:
Dear Sir Winston,

I honestly acknowledge receipt of your mail with it's attendant contents as that was very thoughtful of you though, I do not expect less from a Knight with such wisdom in putting up such mater pieces where nature can be endowed.

I was actually consulting with my lawyers for the best action and had talked with few Newspaper house Directors of my experience and showed them copies of the mails received from your employee Mr Rhodes which they said I should print out and avail them along with the charged cost which I presume they are awaiting the disbursement of their accepted fees to roll out the news for I believe they must have come to see me when I was away negotiating on how my courier whose ignorance in going to pick her up from Pendjari hotel led the car hire she took from Nattitengou / Tanguieta on agreement that when she see Susan P3rcise who was waiting her visit - the cab fees would be settled and she and the cab was left stranded at the Hotel for two days even as at the time of this mail she is still at Tanguieta ''cos I came in to just freshen up.

I am attaching all correspondences to bear with her visit for your perusal, considerations and advise before I proceed or drop my intended action(s) because I am beginning to think that the con artist who got stuck to Mrs Susan P3rcise came to that camp on the invitation of Mr Rhodes as the scamster has no mission at the camp from what I gathered but, came on a tip off from within the camp who has observed Mrs Susan P3rcise weakness for the opposite sex.

I stop here awaiting your response.

Thanks.

Dr, Edward Onanuga.

and, later the same hour:

Dr Jerkoff, repeating himself and adding some more wrote:
Dear Sir Winston,

I honestly acknowledge receipt of your mail with it's attendant contents as that was very thoughtful of you though, I do not expect less from a Knight with the rare wisdom of putting up such master pieces with splendour where nature can be endowed as seen in your webpage.

Again Sir, I am not taking for granted that this could be the machinations of Mr Rhodes whom I have told of my intentions to contact you for your views on his act of carelessness prior to my envisaged actions as you can see categorically his & my exchanged mails as forwarded to you in order of receipt.

I was actually consulting with my lawyers for the best action and had talked with few Newspaper house Directors of my experience and showed them copies of the mails received from your employee Mr Rhodes which they said I should print out and avail them along with the charged cost which I presume they are awaiting the disbursement of their accepted fees to roll out the news for I believe they must have come to see me when I was away negotiating on how my courier whose ignorance in going to pick her up from Pendjari hotel led the car hire she took from Nattitengou / Tanguieta on agreement that when she see Susan P3rcise who was waiting her visit - the cab fees would be settled and she and the cab was left stranded at the Hotel for two days even as at the time of this mail she is still at Tanguieta ''cos I came in to just freshen up.

I am attaching all correspondences to bear with her visit for your perusal, considerations and advise before I proceed or drop my intended action(s) because I am beginning to think that the con artist who got stuck to Mrs Susan P3rcise came to that camp on the invitation of Mr Rhodes as the scamster has no mission at the camp from what I gathered but, came on a tip off from within the camp who has observed Mrs Susan P3rcise weakness for the opposite sex.

I stop here awaiting your response and possible call on my numbers:- + XX XX XXXX X for better understanding since you are in a communicable environment than what obtains in 5imba 5afari as that will show if the mail is from Sir Winston or Bernie Rhodes.

Thanks.

Dr, Edward Onanuga.

I need a phone pimp, English accent who can act posh-ish, with ability to record. PM me and Juan if you are interested.

Emails attached. I think we could get this guy to publish Juans bait for us.

(Edit to leet Susan's last name against Google. I plan to use her for a while yet. - JF)
Wink

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mrs Susan P3rcise weakness for the opposite sex.

I can't stop laughing at that one! Laughing

Wow, so Williams and Bernie were in cahoots. Who knew?

This guy is such an idiot, I'm really going to miss him. But how nice to hear that the ladette is still in jail.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
PotatoLover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work. It's amazing how blinded by the money these scammers become.

If you search for Susan's name in google this thread shows up. I don't know if you wanted to edit those out so they don't find this thread?
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I've tried to keep up with leeting her name but it's probably a lost cause at this point.

I really didn't expect to hear anything from the Benin lad anymore, now that I've gone home. But this morning he sent a LONG reply to my email about being held by customs in Niamey. This guy is so hooked.....

Benin Big Boi wrote:
Dear Madam Susan,

It is quite unfortunate to hear all you went through at the airport in Niamey - Niger but, everything that you encountered is by your design because you choose frivolities in place of the venture that brough you to Africa and even when I Dr Edward Onanuga had to go out of my way in offering up myself/security & safety to assist you-You rebuffed all* thereby setting me a par lastly with lady Josiane's hotel Management who got the police in Benin involved for my statement subsequently upon which a Radio message went forth to Tanguieta where it was confirmed she is holed up there until that yesterday and I was meant to cought out 1000$ equivalent to secure her release & return to Cotonou** and it wasafter that I had to leave Benin without seeing her return as I was past caring myself owing to piles of Files awaiting my urgent attention and inview of the fact that I have a travel to undertake to the Emirates in the First week of April to either release the Funds there or have it returned to the coffers of my Government.

Since, the potency of the veil / covering cast that scum put on you is still effective that you cannot see what you are delving into and you are still adamant in mentioning those fake names again in your mail to me thereby despising all my warnings - All I have to tell you is that by my report and recommendation the contract claims of Ronald shall be put on permanent ''HOLD'' as I warn you here & now that anything you do in that direction or any dime you put henceforth on it until I decide to either recommend for the File to be re-opened & treated to your favour or for the Funds confiscated to the coffers of my Government because you have not treated this Inheritance proceed by abandoning the very essence of it in your fairly in your wild ecstacy.***

I am so busy now to run words with you over this issue as I have had a lot of you in the past days to last me a life time as I wait to see your report on the BIG LOSS awaiting your 2.5M$ Fantasy Island -Gold Pipe DREAM investment project with it's attendant unending demands informed by the mirage that shall be painted in your psyche / mentality - YOU ARE IN FOR A HUGE LOSS IN HIS HANDS SO BECAREFUL AND HAVE YOUR HEAD CLEARED TO REVISIT EVERY OF YOUR ENCOUNTER IN AFRICA for that is the panacea you need right now.****

I believe I will still help you but, will want it to come to you as a respite after your iminent huge loss to your lover boy antics or if you become insollent again. you will loose out completely as you shall have nothing to turn back to after you lost all your husband left to you in prodigality / riotous living and have POVERTY starring you at the face when your travelling will be reduced to Economy class if not by that of Train then, you will know the Earth is in two phases.

On a Final note Susan, I advise you go and seek the face of the Lord because the happenings around you as I was reliably infomed is a spiritual thing whose end will leave a soured taste in the mouth of those who once loved you mostly, your Family but, you can reverse it by going to the Good Lord in prayer of Forgiveness and freedom from al curse(s) and please have a mental note of my words to you no matter how harsh you find them now because in the not too distant future you shall remember them and it will help you a great deal - I do not need your Inheritance and nothing I do that will make the authorities to say Fine Dr Edward Onanuga for your meticulous approach over these Claims, we have decided to bless you with it - NO Never, so you see why I am still considering your having it even though, there is some vital issues I wanted you to see hence, my going to Benin to personally handle the case but, not to worry, you shall get to know all and have your inheritance as I pray for Grace to sustain my decision until after your expected loss to this con-artist who gradually played his gimmick into your Life and your deliverance / return of your right reasoning.*****

Your Claims has suffered set backs in it's release owing to some security restrictions informed by the attendant conflicting statements in all respect to the said Claims including mainly the Figure which none of those who has earlier clamoured for the release was able to put correctly and I had all the details with me to show you while in Benin but, you were lost prancing within bounded limits in Fun to face what made you come to Africa and in the cause of it you got hooked up to another lie of your lover boy by taking off you 10K$ as retainership to a non-existing legal practitioner because since, I returned to my desk this Morning I have called to know if there was any intrusion by anyone from any quarters for or against your Claims or inquiry into your casefile but, found none and never can be any since, they couldn't do anything behind me is it in my presence then can anything be done??******

After the loss and your reasoning returns then, get back to me and that is IF my patience had not run off and your actions of these past days not forgotten to inform my turning up all our correspondences to the authorities and writing otherwise -And I advise you to change the password to your e-mail account as it may have been hijacked which is very dangerous and unhealthy for you.

I have heaps of Files to attend to so, I've got to run and do please leave me a number to reach you anytime as I think it will be easier that way for sometime until I clear my table.

Stay healthy.

* - this guy's arrogance never ceases to astound me

** - I wish this were true, but lads lie. I bet it was only $100. But hey, any cost is a loss. Wink

*** - Runner-up, longest run-on sentence award

**** - another runner-up, longest run-on sentence award

***** - and we have a winner!

****** - too late, the longest run-on sentence award has already been granted

I've also had a few emails from the Lagos lad, nowhere near as entertaining as Dr. Onanism. But I will bring this back to create further discord later:

Lagos lad wrote:
if you care and want to get your husband's money, surely you will get it but you have to follow strictly my legal advises. We can get it done without Dr. Onanuga.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic