SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can the table be turned? or is that the screw?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a phone call this morning, from an Inspector of Police in Accra Ghana.

He a had arrested a man, who had in his possession a large amount of money. Did I know him? could this be my money? How much money did this man get from me?

I asked for his phone number. (this was not in his script) Asked him to email me with details of information he wanted. Told me he would ring me back! By the way this number was not listed for Police

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/telephone_directory/important_phonenumbers.php

Well thinks I he'll need briefing from the Oga! If that is the original scammer sparks will fly.

Rings back and gives me his phone number, and then TELLS me to ring him back immediately. "This is your phone call you ring me back "say I.

So far nothing, I can afford to play the waiting game!

Couldn't resist sendin an email to the HQ Ghana Police

[email protected] <[email protected]>

I received aphone call from a man claiming to be Inspector Acloy of Ghana Police Head Quarters.

He claimed to have arrested a man know as Jerry Myers, and taken from him a large sum of money that this man had conned from me.

He gave me this phone number to contact him on

00233 272 751 778

not seeing such a number listed for Ghana police I am asking you to deny or confirm that this man is an Inspector in the Ghana Police force.

I thank you in anticipation of your reply.

Now folks FrumpyBB sid I should post a thread and enlist the multitudinous talents of the honourable 419 members.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Smile
Did he call you at a baiting- or RL-related number? From what I´ve understood, a safe baiting one.

I had had a similar thing with my love lad some 16 months ago. An email came from [email protected] but by now I think (or rather know for certain) it was spoofed, I was to reply to a Ghana police officer with a yahoo address. My lawyer character did and never came a reply.

I think the lad simply wanted to verify the story, he also wanted some contact numbers and addresses from my characters.

Your Inspector Acloy might be as real as the many Robert Muellers and Charles Soludos.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job e-mailing the cops... not much, I'm sure, they can do with a throw-away cell phone number - but I'm sure they take that more seriously than just random scam complaints...

Have fun with the lad Smile

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting Frumpy that you got an email FROM that address listed on the site I quoted.

If the boi had a phone number, he should have had an email address too!

Could I have blown it by asking if he had received a file from the UK police? Yet at the time he didn't seem to have absorbed that information.

Ivana hello. Emailing the cops was really stirring the pudding, if they are honest and he is not one of them they MIGHT tell me. If they are as crooked as the bois, they'll be looking for a cut.

Wondering now if I might ring one of the numbers I have for the Jerry Myers character, who was sharing with a few others! There were different voices after he'd done his best!! I also think they had a few more vics calling on the same phone! Cheapjack little shites.

If anything else happens I'll post the details. Wink [/b]
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny thing, all the email addresses are not being used - never come on line!

The mobile phones are all switched off or out of carriage area.

Have they got loads of mobile phones? If they'd changed the sim cards surely the message would be different?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic