SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheque massbait - maybe on again - watch this space

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Janey an email. Maybe she should find her purse with the check in it and see if he reacts.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a bad image of my WU receipt, and now claiming no to be getting his emails. I am hoping to get him to change email addresses. He's been leaving frantic and increasingly profane phone messages on my SIP number Very Happy

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh, I need to make sure he has the correct phone number for Stephanie then. Thanks bohigal!

And MOM!!! I am sure this will come as a shock, but I think Janey found her purse in the suitcase; it was there the whole time. Ditsy girl. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If any UK characters are feeling petty and spiteful, DMclub.net lets you set up +44 (0)7005 numbers with a global redirect for free - and damn expensive to call too Smile

Actually he seems a lot more fond of US characters, I think he only has USD money orders to pump out just now
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dora! I just responded to Janey's email. Now we have to wait until she gets home from spring break to process the check. Shocked

Good job bohigal!

MLB - Why don't you just move to the US for a while?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon wrote:
MLB - Why don't you just move to the US for a while?

Move back out to the colonies? I couldn't stand the lack of decent tea! But thanks for the invitation HM, can I stop over with you and Dora whilst I see off my jetlag?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I'm just getting in on this. I applied for a job yesterday and have been hired. Here's my question - Manbiteslion wrote:

Quote:
yes, the idea is if we can get him onto yahoo or another webmail provider or *any other way* (eg http://www.readnotify.com/ if he doesn't have images turned off) to get him to reveal his IP - it would just be nice for us to know where he's based. He's a paranoid, wily one, so we just have to try harder...

Sometime before that Yastreb wrote:

Quote:
There are more addies that I realised.
Try [email protected] or [email protected].

Yastreb, were you able to get the headers on the yahoo account or did the original email not come to you? Readnotify has a free 2 week trial. I thought I'd set it up and hopefully get something useful within that time frame before cancelling.
Others might want to as well.

MBL, I changed tack and sent an email from a yahoo account so he can see that it comes back to where I said I am. I didn't use a joke name. As cautious, suspicious, and smart as he seems to be, I didn't want to take a chance that he'd see through it. I'll post here when I get my first assignment.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am so mad at you as i just figured it all a joke from you,The receiver takes more than an hr to get to money gram and money keeps saying the ref number is invalid you should have not allow me to bank on you and then hurt me.God will judge you.

GOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HouseofGalt - the yahoo addresses were taken from two of the thousands of error messages flooding my catcher account. There was no original scammer message to me, unfortunately.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:

GOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!
He shoots, he scores!
Well done Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MBL: The best part is, he doesn't have the heart to drop me after the inspirational talk he gave me. This was the third failed attempt to retrieve money. First I gave him a 10 digit number which he assumed to be a M7CN. When that didn't work, I told him it was MG; he tried MG. MG told him they use an 8 digit ref number, which he relayed to me. I told him I accidentally gave him their phone number, and gave him the number that made him so mad this time. Looks like I will just have to send him a "scanned" receipt. I'm sure that will make things easier. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dead George finally got around to Stephanie today.

Quote:
This is to notify you that a payment from one of our client would be delivering to you this morning through UPS COURIER COMPANY to the address which you provided. The parcel is scheduled to be delivered to you at 10.30am Tuesday 24th of march

Bastard didn't give me the tracking number though! Confused

I emailed him backing asking for it. There may be time if he replies promptly.

I did like this part of his email:

Quote:
Please the information is not to be related to anyone for successful transaction to be achieved.

Oops! I just shared this information with y'all. Now the transaction won't be successful. Can we all say 'Awwwwww'

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, I know, double post.

I just got this back from Dead George. I am so mad. It was delivered already. I wanted to get it before it was. DAMMIT!

Quote:
Stephanie,

Here is the shipment tracking number - J198 958 XXX 0,Please complete the transaction today and email me the western union information once the transaction has been completed.

Regard's
George

From UPS:

Quote:
Delivered Sad
UPS has delivered the shipment.
Delivered On: 03/24/2009
8:59 A.M.

Complete it today? Hardly. I know Steph isn't Janey, but I am sure she can screw this all up.

Very Happy

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, Did you use a dropbox address or a fake one? Did the shipment originate in Knoxville? Do you have the return address used in the shipment? If so, please PM me. I would like to see if he is still using the same victim's identity.

Edited to add: Looks like I am back in the game. He is now waiting for payment and I am stalling by asking questions. I would like to get him to go to WU/MG for a pick up...but I am not sure how to go about it.

(edit to change Nashville to Knoxville).

Last edited by HarvestMoon on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HM apparently he's running cheque mules from several states - I suspect we haven't got so much of a 'he' as a 'they' in George Patel and his bad cheque friends, jfyi.

And those who have 'him' on the hook, congratulations, we're building up a head of baiters keeping him distracted. Get him talking on the phone if you can, that's very wasteful to him Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got him to spend about 1/2 hour with me in online chat trying to find a WU location close to my location. Wink Now I am off to the bank to get the cash to send to him...oh but the bank closes in 20 minutes...

Oh and I know that it is a "they" not a "he". Just easier to type he.

Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Less than 24 hours UPS arrived. Unfortunately, addressee was not available to sign for package. Complained back that package should have been left.

Slowly murking original email and responses. Eventually gmail will be unreadable...........

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Philo Kvetch wrote:
Slowly murking original email and responses. Eventually gmail will be unreadable...........

eh? Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Murking - Kvetch for murky - obsfucate
Move him off gmail.......
See if I can get contact from him where his IP shows.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Smile We have strong suspicions he's in Nigeria and that the Philippines address is another Identity Theft victim, but if you can get him talking to you via yahoo (without getting dropped - he's got butterfingers and paranoia, this one) it would be great to get it confirmed!

Whilst we're playing the "new mailbox" game, I'll give a Lion Bar (yummy UK confectionery, prize to be collected in person or I'll eat it for you and tell you how much I enjoyed it) to anyone who can get him to give you any more email addresses to add to our (very short) current list - we know he has a staged progression with mailboxes, with lots of "fronts" (although paymentunit. depts 1 and 3 seem to be where most of us have ended up can anyone get a conversation going with department 2 or 4 etc?), if we can map his domain we can build more of a picture of our "friend", who knows it may be useful?

New baiters still welcome, we're trying (initially) to pack department 1, but if you're already talking to 3 keep talking, and launch new characters at dept1 Smile. Some of you guys are really giving him a bit of fun after the slow start to build his trust - it is much appreciated, it must be winding him up as he likes to play it so cool with short emails and so this must really make his day Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MBL, You mentioned that he is sending checks from different states? So far it is NY and TN?

PK, Are you using an Eater drop box or a fake address? If you are using a fake address, please PM me your baiter name. I am in contact with the identity theft victim that may end up getting the undeliverable packages.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest HM I've got scant detail on that front but I'll collect you what detail I can Smile

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ready to join in on this one, looks like fun Smile Original surplus thread is dead, as well as the email addy that I've found on the first page of the thread, can someone PM me a valid email for this game?

FYI - premium members, I have setup a new US drop - for details PM me.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com - Support your community!]</a>
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's finally given up on poor Betty Rubble. Crying or Very sad

I get no response. What is it about having to click hundreds of tiny boxes that makes lads so mad?

edit: @F1N

I've been emailing the [email protected] address.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't been responding to emails today, until just a little while ago. I am at the point of telling him that I sent money via WU.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic