SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HAHAHAHA! Breaking News inside!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dr. lad,

I checked the Western Union website and I see that everybody has
finally completed the security process at Western Union and has their money! You were able to do it! Congratulate everybody for me. I know it was tedius, but you did it! Good job Dr. xxxx. I knew you could prove your, worthiness to Western Union. So when do I get my cash?

*******BREAKING NEWS AHEAD*******

Quote:
Attn: Mr. Baiter

This is a breaking news.

It is very unfortunate that i investigation i did, here in London in respct of the mtcn secure is not secured after all.

It will interest you to know that your payment has been processed,it is only awaiting the confirmation of the administrative fee before the transitting the Cash/Consignment to our affiliate Financial institution in Canada that will effect your payment to you.

Please as a matter of importance and urgency, i will strongly advice you that you have to change your Emial Address immedaitely because i suspect that your email address has been bugged or hacked upon, because i could not find the mtcn(Control Number) when i tracked it with the Western Union Money Transfer,Direct Website for tracking Control Numbers.

It will be of utmost expidient if you will have a new and special email address for the purpose this transaction henceforth.

In line with this directive i have changed my email address tt E-mail:xxxxxxxx,which is the email address i used to send you my first mail today.i am just elaborating herein.

On this note therefore,i will appeal and plead to you that, please!please!!please!!!,henceforth,kindly use this email address that i have just open for solely for this transaction, Email xxxxgmail.com,Password:xxxx, to avoid intruders.You can change the password to what suites you.

It is very unfortunate on what my findings are with W.U.M.T website.

However, ensure that you retransfer the US$15,750.00USD through the account bellow for security and transparency. I have told you earlier that bank transfer is most effective and easy for both parties.

REPEATING ACCOUNT PARTICULARS:

TAIWAN COOPERATIVE BANK (AMT:US$15,750.00USD)
ZIHCIANG BRANCH
No.77, ZIHCIANG S. ROAD,
GUEISHAN TOWNSHIP,73775,TAIWAN
SWIFT CODE:TACBTWTP501
A/C NO:1069-694-038267
BENEFICIARY:SUNSHINE ENTERPRISES INC
ADDRESS:37,LANE 17,ZIHCIANG
N.ROAD,TAOYUAN73347,TAIWAN.

I respect your indulgence,with due respect, this has taken much of your time and ours, kindly ensure that you transfer the US$15,750.00USD through the above account details.
Please, go to a different bank from the initial one you use for quick attention.
I anticipate to receive the Confirmed payment slip on Monday.

Best Wishes

Very Sincerely Yours,
Dr xxxxx

What? You mean M7CN S3cur3 is not secure? WTF? And my e-mail has been hacked? Was it by Mr. Gomer perhaps? Laughing

Yeah, I've reported the bank details to Alan.

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While I was posting the above, I received this:

Quote:
Dear baiter

How are you doing?

I was expecting to hear from you before now.Anyway,Ford was confirming to me that the
fee you paid through Western Union Money Transfer could not be cashed.I have personally
raise an application on your behalf to Euro Trust for a waiver so that you can goahead to Canada to recieve your cash consignment payment as earlier arranged.Pl.i do apologise for the inconvinence that must have cost you.

baiter,i advice you act swiftly so that you can conclude on this transaction within the next
five working days as an authorization has been granted to this effect.

Have a nice day as i look forward to your quick response.

Regards,

Prof C Soludo

What a nice guy. A waiver. Does that mean I don't have to pay the administrative fee? Am I supposed to bring the cash with me to Canada or what? All the mail I've received is from Nigeria. If my lad is in Africa, who would I (a potential vic) be meeting in Canada? It's not like my lad would actually travel to Canada from Africa...Or at least I don't really think he would.

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That'd be one hell of a pith helmet

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be a golden pith helmet with loads of inset diamonds, right?

hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that my friend, would be hilarious!!

Closed lad accounts
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortunately, not going to happen Wink

sorry to dash those hopes! *if* someone met you at the airport, it would be a canadian lad, not the african one, i would imagine. and the chances of that would be pretty slim IMHO

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria has a population greater than the UK and Germany together - so of the small proportion that travel (work, student visas, illegally, etc) the chances of some having 419 tendencies is high. Hey, some of the Cyber cafes in Manchester have "no 419" signs up - rather suggesting significant 419 activity.

Actually I'd love to get a demonstrably UK lad - I'd put in the groundwork to track the cafe, as securing a conviction with covert video evidence should be pretty doable, and it'd make a good article in the local press to hang warnings off the back of.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic