SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Wrong Name Bait: John Easystreet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Georgiepoo made a small mistakes on the payment form:

Quote:
Dear Benjie,

Here is the informations you requested:

Bank Account: Yankee Bank 9-89572-XX

Identification: International Passaport attached.

Wamest Regards,

Georgiep00 Herman Ruth

Quote:
Be informed that your bank account information was just recieved and so your payment has been programmed for wire transfer to take place as the transfer unit processes your transfer code which you know that fund can not be transfered without transfer codes.and this transfer code will cost you just $155 which your are expected to pay without any wasting of time to the clearance officer known as JOHN EZE with the bellow information:

1.Recievers name: JOHN EZE

2.Recievers Address: Lagos Nigeria

3.Text Question: How?

4.Text Answer: Nice

Amount is just $155 only.

Be very fast because this fund is already programmed for wire transfer to take place without any further delay just as this payment is programmed:

BENEFICIARY NAME----George Herman Ruth

(AMOUNT TO BE PAID TO BENEFICIARY- US$9.5,000,000.00)

BENEFICIARY Account: Yankee Bank 9-89572-XX

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ANTICIPATED UNDERSTANDING IN THIS MATTER AS WE WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AS WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE
Regards.
MIKE.W.BEN
DIRECTOR,

Quote:
Dear Benihanna,

Here is my payment slip.

Wamest Regards,

Georgiep00 Herman Ruth

Quote:
I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the transfer payment slip you sent to mewhich you used to send the fee.

I want you to know that their is a mistake in the payment you made as you said which i can see from the payment slip you sent to me. I want you immediately you receive this mail to copy this information i sent you in my previous mail below

1.Recievers name: JOHN EZE
2.Recievers Address: Lagos Nigeria.
3.Text Question: How?
4.Text Answer: Nice
Amount is just $155 only.

And go to the Money Gram where you sent the money and correct the mistake in the payment slip because without the correction their is no way the fee can be cash.

Be inform that the correct name is JOHN EZE. not John Easystreet as it is in your payment slip you sent to me and the Address is LAGOS NIGERIA, not leggos Nigeria. Also i want you to fill in the text question and answer the way i instructed you in my mail because without this information being corrected their is no way the fee can be cash and that means your fund will not be release to you.

So i advice you immediately you receive this mail to do everything possible and copy the information as i have sent it to you and go back to the Money Gram office you sent the money from and correct the mistakes in the payment slip before the fee can be cash to facilitate the immediate release of your fund to you immediately without any further delay.

Be rest assured that your fund must be release you immediately you correct the mistake because all modalities has been put in place in your favour to see that your fund is release to you smoothly on receipt of the fee.

Be very fast because this fund is already programmed for wire transfer to take place without any further delay just as this payment is programmed:

BENEFICIARY NAME----George Herman Ruth

(AMOUNT TO BE PAID TO BENEFICIARY- US$9.5,000,000.00)

BENEFICIARY Account: Yankee Bank 9-89572-XX

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ANTICIPATED UNDERSTANDING IN THIS MATTER AS WE WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AS WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE
Regards.
MIKE.W.BEN
DIRECTOR,

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh bunnyrabbit, I love your wrong name baits! Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next should be rapper "Ez E"

cuz the lads in the hood is always hard
come talking that trash and we'll pull yo card
knowin nuttin in life but to scam a lot
don't quote me boy I'm joinin TWAT

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Laughing
I love the wrong name baits, simple but effective modality for wasting their time.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And after that, Joan Uzi.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic