SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a pleasant message!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to Eater, TR606 Very Happy .. enjoy your stay, bait safe, read the stickies and apply for a mentor if you feel the need. Have fun Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems agent killer's men were caught by the FBI. Gee, who will he have kill me now?? Laughing
Quote:

GREETINGS FROM THE FBI INVESTIGATING DEPARTMENT,
Dear Paul
We are here to notify you of the arrest that took place 3hours ago were 5 man gang was arrested by our men, this men are suspected to by high assasins crew, there were paraded when they were trying to snick out dengorous weapons to carry out killing, according to the investigation, some person paid them a huge amount to kill you and they contacted you for some money to spare your life and have a recorded tape of this person who want you dead, one of them who disclose his name as mustafa aka hitman said you have refuse to comply with their demand and now they were about going on to carry out the operation.....

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone told this hitlad that they've arranged personal protection, that you've hired the services of a retired ex-centre half who played for Preston United (choose your least favourite football team here) in the mid-70s. He should be capable of protecting you from the hitlad because he's a black belt in origami.

Or make up a description as impausible as you can - the more incompetent this protector is, the greater the insult is to the hitlad.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he dropped me a long time ago, but the Globex email came from whatever crypt he crawled into. I guess he got a guilty conscience and decided to send me the tape even though I used the money he wanted for it to pay someone else to kill him
I feel weird conversing with him again after such a messy break up, but I soon got back in the rhythm:
Quote:
Is that rat dead yet? We paid somebody to kill Ba1a Has san. I hope he suffered and that he is in hell now without his gonads.

What are you trying to send us? I don't understand. Is it the tape of the person who hired him? We were supposed to pay him for that. Is he asking for money? Because if he does, tell him we'll get our hit man Wh1spering Death to find him and pull his fingernails out and stab his eyes with them because he is a homosexual goat.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought he dropped me too,but he just contacted 2 of my vics yesterday,one of them with the FBI message.Looks like Wh1spering D3ath needs to have a talk with him.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I alternated the name of our other hitman a bit...

Quote:
We just recieve a mail from the that some person name has ask you to pay $300 for the tape, as we have know that the original copy of he tape is in the courier service department, we have a scan copy of the tape here in the office of the fbi, do not send any money to because he is under investigation, told us that some time work for him and left away with his money, so we are under that investigation to know who kills for in the past. try as much as you can and get the tape from the courier service, do not send any money to any one for the tape, if you have to send money like the courier service inform us for delivering, then it should be the courier service alone.
If you want the scan copy the we can send one for you.

I think I'll deal with 'cause his copy of the tape is cheaper Twisted Evil

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitman him back! Very Happy Tell the scammer that you've also taken out a contract on his 'clients' head and see if you can wind him up a little. If nothing else you might get some hilarious message of abuse.

Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it possible to see the location (Lagos?) from the FBI mail, which is from yahoo?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has gone completely off script with me. He acts totally on board with becoming a member of my church. He says he is actively raising money for the tattoo. I know it is a long shot (a really long shot) but I think he is thinking about getting the tattoo. This would be my greatest tattoo if it really happened.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke too soon-he has now contacted me on all the different addys I was baiting him on.I have the fbi one,the courier service one,and a couple other random threatening ones.You don't need to rebait this lad-he re baits himself.Guess the payoff has not been too good Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to get him off script. He has been very stubborn with me. He still insists he has boys that are going to kill me.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am excited, he got back in touch with my character as the FBI after almost 4 weeks! It will take a bit of time to understand what he actually wrote since he did it himself... Laughing

Yeah, he wants me to pay for the tape. Rolling Eyes

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He claims to be getting a tattoo by the end of this week. I just can't believe he will really do it. My guess is he will have some faked kind of tattoo or something. Either way, this guy is a blast!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is hilarious.

I have him on a mission to kill his old persona B4l$ the hitman. He will do anything for a dolla.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He claims to have gotten the tattoo and will send me the pics tomorrow. I'm guessing he will send me some kind of fake pics. We will see. Just can't gauge how dumb he really is.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like he delivered on his promise. It is hard to see. It could be a fake tattoo, but it does appear to be real. Thoughts?

Goat Easter Egg 2013
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As someone that has erm 'a multitude' of tattoos, I can say it looks crude, even by Lad standards but real enough. I'd ask for another photo at the end of next week to see how it's healing. Cool

Closed lad accounts
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he an Oompa Loompa?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had this one done if that helps. Sorry for poor camera phone pic.

edit - lotta (leads to your real info - host it elsewhere)

I don't really know how this image thing works so hope that'll do.

Closed lad accounts
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to harass him now for still being a hitman since he said he quit that profession. Please post the names of "victims" that are still being harassed by him so I can use those names. Thanks!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Myspace profile is private. Plus, anything in between [ img] and [ /img] needs to end in .jpg or .gif, etc.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

use [url] the address [/ur] or just take away all items in brackets and it will look like this www.urlinkhere.com

I'd encourage you to do a Photobucket or other similar photo sharing program instead of MySpace, but maybe that is just me. Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's mad he has to send more pics, but he will do it. I still have not gotten any replies. Anyone want to help out? I need some of his victims to use against him.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
use [url] the address [/ur] or just take away all items in brackets and it will look like this www.urlinkhere.com

I'd encourage you to do a Photobucket or other similar photo sharing program instead of MySpace, but maybe that is just me. Wink

Thanks, advice taken! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One last plea for help. The hitman denies sending any more messages to people. I need anyone who has been contacted by him in the last week. He said these people are liars, that he is a Godly man now. Get back to me right away if you can help!!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic