SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This stranded lad is:

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been called a lot of things in my days, but Corona is right, this just cracks me up:

David, the hopefully really broke lad with multiple personalities wrote:
Enjoy each moments with your wifelets.

I hope we can hear him on Dan's show live today! Please Dan?? Pretty please?? [kiss]

- DoraTheWifelet#2 Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot I had a Money gram helpline +44 87 12 37 63 95

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears MoneyGram was closed today, so all is mostly quiet on the Abidjan front. This was the only communication I received today:

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: CALL ME NOW- JUST DIAL 00 225 xxxx xxxx ON YOUR PHONE MOBILE AND "SEND"

I was expecting that you will respond to my last e-mail about giving me assurances. Well, MoneyGram isn't opened today. So we are going to wait till tomorrow.

Btw- I tried calling you but could not get you.

Try calling me on 00 225 xxxx xxxx I am sure you will most likely connect through to me. Give it a try.

Hope you are enjoying your every moment with your wives.

We are going to make it to Bouake tomorroaw as soon as we can claim this money you sent and offset all bills. Thank you.

Today is David's 6th day in Abidjan (10th away from home) and tonight will be his 6th night in Abidjan. Without money coming in it might be tough to get him up to Bouake, but at the very least we can work to keep him in Abidjan! Very Happy

Also, listen to Dan's show today for a live call to David!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^

He'll make it to Bouake!!!! Where there's a deluded greedy arrogant loony lad, there's a way!

Can't wait to hear a recording of the show.

BTW remember that young Robbie has a day off sick planned for tomorrow... Evil or Very Mad Hope he remembers to tell Sir C that he won't be in the office and someone else will need to look after dickboi's $5k transfer. Be awful if Sir C doesn't listen to the voicemail that Robbie will leave him though...

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from dickboi. NB - The last two sentences are NSFET*.

Quote:
Sir Ch4rles,

Robert needs to send the 10K before 12PM today otherwise I won't be able to travel to Bouaka today again. Ask him to visit an ACTUAL WESTERN UNION OFFICE and make the transfer. He can call me on 00 22*** to forward me the CONTROL NUMBERS respectively. This doesn't breach A4LA security protocols. [oh yes it does!! And anyway, Robbie is off sick today.]

As regards providing you non-us accounts, I am planning to set up at least two business executives accounts in the name of [one of my fictitious baiting companies] in Republic of Benin, Ghana and Togo. This will happen as soon as I get Weatherm4n's money. Each of this accounts can receive several millions in British pounce currency without problems . I am going to liaise with the bank manager directly to make this happen.

I personally can help you save this millions of yours if you will attach a great importance in the Weatherm4n business. Weatherm4n phoned me last night. He also introduced me to the Gardener Museum paintings guy. This guy told me his name was R4ndy. But he never told me his surname. I should be able to dig out more information about him and the painting as soon as I arrive Bouake. To be very honest, they are expecting my arrival today. I wish Robert can drop everything and proceed to Western Union office to send me the 10K. Then we can get focused on our business.

I am not going to let you down as long as you understand that I am not finding my situation here funny. It's terrible.

* Not Suitable for Ethics Trolls Wink

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
British pounce

I never knew that was the new British Currency

Oh and we aint the Co-OP bank so why all the ethics all of a sudden?

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank

Last edited by Jay leno on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be another bonkers chat in the offing:

Quote:
Sir,

I signed on a few moment ago and I checked on you at googlechat you weren't online. It is a few minutes past 12 and yet no word from Robbie. I am not finding this funny. Believe me

For once, I do believe you, boi! Very Happy

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More trouble from paradise. I received 21 calls and 3 emails (different subjects, all the same message) this morning...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: BIG PROBLEM AT MONEYGRAM.
Subject: BIG TROUBLE: CALL ME.
Subject: YOU HAVE YET BROUGHT US MORE DISAPPOINTMENT. WHY?????????????????????????

The 8 digit control number to your Money Gram transfer receipt of 5,000 USD is wrong. There was no such reference number in MoneyGram database here in Abidjan. How many more times would you have to mislead me before you realize you are treating us no good? Obviously now it looks like you are going to put Charles and I in great trouble after all the inconveniences, disappointments and frustrations you have caused us in the past. The police will be coming for us any moment from now. I have only pleaded to Jackson and Tina to give us a little time so I can e-mail you.

I tried calling you several times this morning; but your phone is prompting me to leave you a message. Very annoying. I never cared to because my voice messages never means nothing to you.

Please get this resolved earliest otherwise we will never made it to Bouake, rather we are going to spend the rest of the week in Police Custody. Please help. I told you Tina never believes me now she is beginning to confirm this to Jackson. You have made me look like a liar. How could you do this to me if indeed you deeply care about me?

I am not finding this funny at all.

Very Worried.
Dav1d Sh3rman
PS Call me after you resolve this problem.

Hmmm... I bet those wicked men at MG stole my money! Laughing

Edit to add an email to Robert:

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

I need this transfer details on or before 12PM today. You MUST call me or leave me a number to call you for the original MTCN from Western Union Office, not any doggy virtual MTCN number from secure website. They can be infuriating. F*cking hell.

Listen I won't be able to make it to Bouake today if you fail to work within my alloted time of schedule.

Get a grip boi.

I'm anxiously waiting.

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have made me look like a liar.

A siggy line to last a lifetime. Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I (as Sir Ch4rles, his oga) have just had a chat with lad. He seems a bit down in the dumps... Sad

Quote:
1:21 PM grumpy dickboi: I am on sir
I canr stay long because I dont have money to remain here all day
me: HELLO CLOVE. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
1:22 PM grumpy dickboi: I am not fine.
me: WHY NOT?
grumpy dickboi: I think I am going to fall sick
No food no money
lots of bills to pay
Maybe I am going to find a way to return to my base instead of suffering here in Abidjan
1:23 PM me: YOU POOR LAMB!
grumpy dickboi: Thank you
me: WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP - APART FROM GIVING YOUNG ROBBIE A GOOD KICK UP THE ARSE?
1:24 PM grumpy dickboi: Call him NOW and ask him to go straight to Western Union
that is all you need to do if indeed you really care about me.
1:25 PM me: I TRIED HIS NUMBER JUST NOW AND HE IS ON VOICEMAIL. HE DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE BEEN IN THE OFFICE TODAY. HAVE YOU HAD ANY E-MAILS FROM HIM?
grumpy dickboi: Nope
me: STRANGE...
1:26 PM grumpy dickboi: I think Emil is online but I dont think I am gonna talk because I dont have strength
I am so very frustrated here
me: EMIL CAN BE VERY DEMANDING... CLOVE YOU SAID "return to my base" - WHICH BASE DO YOU MEAN?
grumpy dickboi: Return back home I mean
Where I came from
1:27 PM me: YOUR MUMMY'S TUMMY??
grumpy dickboi: I dont care
What do you really think about Weatherm4n
Is he a sure client or a great joker????
1:28 PM me: HE IS A VERY SURE CLIENT. WE'VE MADE A COUPLE OF MILLION DOLLAZ OUT OF HIM IN A FEW MONTHS. HE'S COMPLETELY STUPID. WHY WOULDN'T YOU GO TO BOUKA? THERE'S A MILLION DOLLAZ WAITING THERE!!! AND A NICE PAINTING!
1:29 PM JUST USE THE OLD CLOVE CHARM ON HIS WIVES AND YOU'LL HAVE THEM ALL EATING OUT OF YOUR HANDS!
grumpy dickboi: you have made millions from him in the past months?
me: YEP!
1:30 PM grumpy dickboi: Which modality??
me: VARIOUS - MOSTLY PONZI.
AND RETAINERS
grumpy dickboi: ok
me: MY SCHEMES ARE THE REASON HE THINKS HE HAS GOT MILLIONS MORE DOLLAZ TO SPLASH AROUND
1:31 PM grumpy dickboi: oh I see
me: IT WOULD BE STUPID IF YOU DIDN'T RELIEVE HIM OF ANOTHER MILLION, NOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE ALL THE HARD WORK CLOVE! Wink
1:32 PM grumpy dickboi: I depend on you and Robbie to have the money you promised otherwise I have no way around that
What makes you think he is stupid if I may ask?
1:33 PM me: THREE MILLION REASONS, EACH WITH GEORGE WASHINGTON'S FACE ON THEM!!!!
AND HE'S A PISS-HEAD TOO - IT AFFECTS HIS JUDGEMENT.
AND HE BELIEVES IN THE LOST CONTINENT OF ATLANTIS.
1:34 PM AND HE DOES WHATEVER HIS CRAZY WIVES TELL HIM.
WILL THAT DO?
grumpy dickboi: not yet Sir
me: ???
grumpy dickboi: Have you met him face to face?
1:35 PM me: ONCE - AT A RECEPTION IN WASHINGTON - ONE OF OBAMA'S FUND-RAISERS. BTW HAVE YOU EVER MET OBAMA?
grumpy dickboi: Nope
me: YOU SHOULD. GREAT GUY.
1:36 PM NICE WIFE TOO - THAT IS WHY I ASKED YOU THAT QUESTION THE OTHER DAY!
grumpy dickboi: ok.
me: BTW I HAD A TERRIBLE THOUGHT THE OTHER DAY...
1:37 PM grumpy dickboi: Are you telling me that Weatherm4n is worth all the trouble I have been through for over a week now here in Abidjan?
What terrible thought is that.
me: CLOVE YOU WILL LOOK BACK ON THIS AND LAUGH WHEN THAT $750K HITS YOUR NICE NEW BANK ACCOUNTS!!!
MY TERRIBLE THOUGHT IS ABOUT THOSE SECURITY QUESTIONS YOU ANSWERED
1:38 PM grumpy dickboi: I just hope so.
And what about them?
the security questions
1:39 PM me: WELL, I WAS ASKING A GUY AT THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY ABOUT ABIDJAN, AND HE SAYS MOST OF THE SECURITY SERVICES ARE RUN BY MOSLEMS. IT MAY WELL BE THAT A MOSLEM GUY CHECKED OUT YOUR ANSWERS
1:40 PM ... WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT BEING A CHRISTIAN PASTOR MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN THE WISEST CHOICE!
1:41 PM MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER GO - BUT THIS TIME PRETEND TO BE AN IMAM OR A MULLAH?
1:42 PM IF YOU'VE GOT SOME TIME ON YOUR HANDS THIS AFTERNOON, THEE'S NOTHING TO LOSE GIVING IT A GO...
1:43 PM CLOVE - YOU OK?!?!?!
SPEAK TO ME!
1:44 PM HELLO?!?!?!?
1:46 PM grumpy dickboi: That is complete nonsense
Get Rob to visit Western Union office and send the payment
none of this security questions does any help.
me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN "COMPLETE NONSENSE"???
grumpy dickboi: Get the security questions stuffs
1:47 PM me: ???
grumpy dickboi: It doesn't help in any way
grumpy dickboi: Forget
1:48 PM CLOVE IF AND WHEN YOU BECOME MY OGA, THEN YOU ARE WELCOME TO SET THE SECURITY STANDARDS FOR THIS ORGANISATION. IN THE MEANTIME, I AM AFRAID THAT LIKE THE REST OF US, YOU WILL HAVE TO ABIDE BY THEM.
grumpy dickboi: I understand what you are saying
1:49 PM but this security questions to receive money is not helping matters here with me
1:50 PM me: I UNDERSTAND THAT AND I WANT TO HELP. HOW ABOUT WE TRY A QUICK PRACTICE. THAT WORKED WELL THE OTHER DAY, DIDN'T IT. OK - I'LL BE THE SECURITY QUESTIONS, YOU BE “MULLAH CLOVE”.
TRY TO SOUND A BIT RADICAL, BUT NOT TOO MENTAL.
1:51 PM OK?
RIGHT - QUESTION 1:
"HOW SHOULD I PUNISH MY PET CAT IF HE STEALS MY WIFE'S FALAFEL?"

1:55 PM CLUE - THINK LIMBS...

1:58 PM HELLO CLOVE!!!!
YOU STILL THERE???

[He logs off]

2:00 PM LISTEN I'VE GOT TO GO BACK INTO THE EMBASSY NOW - I CAN'T WASTE MY AFTERNOON WAITING FOR YOU TO RESPOND. I'LL SPEAK TO YOU SOMETIME TOMORROW. I'LL ALSO TRY CALLING ROBBIE AGAIN. HAVE A GREAT DAY! IF YOU'VE GOT SOME TIME ON YOUR HANDS, DO GIVE THOSE SECURITY QUESTIONS ANOTHER GO - NOTHING TO LOSE. C

Clearly he needs some time to come to terms with his new faith...

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is not happy at all...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: All the last straw.

I am not going to forgive you for all the trouble you have caused me if you don't resolve this MoneyGram problem NOW. The police has taken Charles away in handcuff. This is the height of it. Do you think this makes me any happy??????

Listen they have only allowed me a few moments to get things right since I claimed that you sent money. Could it be that you have been lying to me all along??? Probably you didn't even travel out of the States and yet you say you were in Bouake? Why don't you be honest for one second. If you never visited any part of West Africa- why don't you say so. And now you claimed to have sent money via MoneyGram from Bouake whereas your payment control number doesn't exist in MoneyGram database.

The MoneyGram chief representative in the branch we visited told me if indeed you made payment no one can steal your money. I think I quite believe that. If you are really sure you made payment; do back to their office and try to rectify the fault unless you never made any payment.

If you won't resolve this problem now that they have taken Charles and will come for me any moment, just know I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us.

Worried

Mmm... new quote for this safari in the last paragraph! Wink Now... let's see if we can't get this little MoneyGram mess resolved. Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My heart absolutely bleeds for him.

Laughing

You've raised lad pain to an art form.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no - the imaginary police have arrested dickboi's imaginary friend!!!!!!! Shocked

That just leaves his imaginary driver, and his imaginary driver's imaginary wife...

And meanwhile Robbie's illness means that dickboi hasn't yet received his $10k.

OK - so Robbie, his illness and the money are all imaginary too, but you get what I mean...

Quote:
ROBERT WHERE THE HELL IS THE MONEY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME TODAY???????? I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU SINCE 7AM TILL NOW; NO SINGLE RESPONSE FROM YOU. IT IS 4:32 PM NOW AND YET NO SINGLE MESSAGE FROM YOU ROBERT.

Looks like another long night in Abidjan for our boi. Only it's real, not imaginary.

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The start of another bad day in Abidjan for dickboi:

Quote:
Sir Ch4rles,

I am so f*cking upset with all of this child's play. Maybe you think it is fun that I have been going through difficult times here. I can't even foot my bills. You assured me Robbie would send me the 10K yesterday but there wasn't any single update from him. Now I understand I have been played at.

Two, how can I effectively manage Robbie when you have refused to give me his number???? I sent him several e-mails yesterday he never replied any of them. Maybe he think it is fun that I am suffering in this hell-like situation as I am in without money. [yes, he does]

I am not calling Weatherm4n ever. I rather told him we were held at police custody. I don't think he should expect to hear from me again until I return back to my home.

This is the end of Weatherm4n business since you never care about me; not just as an associate of A4LA but as your very hold chap. Confused Never expect me to get to Bouake with the balls in my pant. Confused Confused I told you I haven't got a penny for this trip. This Ivorian drivers won't listen to you without money in your pocket. Weatherm4n has messed up with me BIG TIME as he failed to keep to appointments. To say he has screwed on my mind is an understatement. You need to call him and tell him we are held at Abidjan Police Station because of his stupid and drunken attitude chasing after some stupid paintings in Bouake of which he valued so much than the air he breaths to live. In my estimation, if the Atlantis project was of any importance to him he would never have left Pullman's hotel where we were supposed to meet the second time before he relocated to Bouake. According to him the Randy painting of a guy is his host.

I am going to find a way to return home. As for going to Bouake, I am sorry I won't go there. [unless... Very Happy ] I might be tempted if only and only if Robert actually sends the 10K you promised. And that means going to an ACTUAL WESTERN UNION OFFICE instead of relying on some security websites. I am more fed up and frustrated than ever.

Bye.

Sorry I can't afford to googlechat. My internet bills are very high now. If you need to talk to me; call me on 00 225 *** that is the only way we may be able to talk for now. If I don't receive money today, never never never expect that I am going to Bouake- I will NEVER go there. This is for your information

Sir C responds:

Quote:
Clove

Believe me - if you are angry with Robbie, I am TWICE as angry. I stand to lose $250,000 and a valuable painting if you two cannot get your act together. So you must NEVER - I repeat NEVER - accuse me of screwing with your mind or letting you down. OK?

Regarding Weatherm4n, you simply have to track him down face to face. You have done 95% of the work - how can you turn back now?!?!?!? And I know that if you can afford to go back to Nigeria (which is several hundred miles away), then you can afford to go on to Bouake (which is less than 100 miles). Do you think I am stupid??? Even a child could work that out. So your reason for not going to Bouake is nothing to do with Robbie or the $10k - it is simply that you are too lazy or too scared.

Now when someone tells me that they are too lazy or too scared to travel less than 100 miles to collect over a million dollaz, that tells me a lot about their future prospects at A4LA. And in case you haven't worked it out for yourself, there are only two ways that people can leave A4LA - they either reach the earnings limit and retire to a life of great wealth and luxury (eg Mb0go), or else something rather nasty happens to them... (eg Roberts0ns) [R0bertsons G0lly, one of several people whacked by Sir C over the past year or so]

I think a Google chat is ESSENTIAL, don't you Clove? I will cancel my next meeting - get in touch NOW.

Well, he's got sod all else to do for the rest of the day.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two broken ribs, so, this thread has seriously caused me serious pain.

Nice work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not many belly-laughs in this chat I'm afraid (our beloved lad is not exactly in spakling form today), but some interesting mind-games. He has got so tangled up in the imaginary world he has created (including the imaginary Hotel Climbqu3) that I force him into a corner and he has no choice but to log off, which is a pity.

Anyway, bravo Yastreb! Looks like dickboi is beginning to pick up Capt Mal's vocabulary.

Quote:
12:05 PM boi: I can only manage to be here for a few minute
I am not NEVER scared going to meet Weatherm4n
I can't afford to be here longer.
12:07 PM It looks like you are not here I had better go instead of adding up on my bills
Good day Sir
12:08 PM U are not online
12:11 PM me: I AM HERE!!!!
SPEAK TO ME CLOVE!!!
12:12 PM boi: I was almost gone. It is nice you came right on time
me: I WAS ON THE PHONE.
boi: ok
You are not helping me AT ALL just keep that at the back of your mind
12:13 PM me: SO HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
I DO CARE, YOU KNOW
boi: Stop asking me that are you trying to mock me
me: NO - I CARE!
boi: You don't
me: YOU ARE PART OF THE TEAM, CLOVE.
boi: Never.
12:14 PM boi: Then why make me suffer?
me: HOW HAVE I MADE YOU SUFFER?
boi: Because you can't keep your words
If Rob is not available to send the 10K at least you must have another way out
12:15 PM You say once thing and does another
me: ROBBIE IS ABLE TO SEND IT - HE JUST HASN'T DONE SO YET.
I AM AS ANGRY AS YOU ARE WITH HIM.
boi: Robert suddenly disappeared because perhaps you don't want me to have the 10K
12:16 PM me: CLOVE WHY THE F*CK WOULD I NOT WANT YOU TO GET THE 10K???? I STAND TO LOSE $250K AND A PAINTING IF YOU DON'T GO TO BOUAKE. WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT YOU TO FAIL?!?!?!?
boi: If it were Clove you had say "GOOGLECHAT" now. And yet you can't get Robbie to do important things
12:17 PM me: I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.
boi: I don't
because you have made no effort for me to go to Bouake [wanna bet??]
The point is I am not going to Bouake only I receive the 10K
12:18 PM and if the money doesn't come today I am sorry I will NEVER waste any second here again after today
me: CLOVE - WHOSE PROJECT IS THIS?
12:19 PM ANSWER: IT IS YOUR PROJECT
OK?
boi: It means nothing to me anymore
12:20 PM Weatherm4n has screwed my mind so badly that I don't know what to think of any more Very Happy
In fact I am beginning to see him as a great joker Laughing
me: THINK OF THE DOLLAZ!!!!!!
12:21 PM boi: It doesn't matter
me: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!????
boi: I am not sure if this guy is for real
I am not 100 percent sure this guy is for real
me: HOW REAL DO YOU NEED HIM TO BE - UNTIL YOU MEET HIM FACE TO FACE? AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE REFUSING TO DO!!! IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!
12:22 PM HE HAS ALREADY GIVEN ME $3M!!!!
boi: I am not refusing to meet him if I can afford it but I can't
you refuse to understand this
12:23 PM if truly you got 3M from him then it is worth the risk waiting
but how can I really believe someone is not trying to pull my legs here
me: ADMIT IT CLOVE - YOU ARE JUST A SMALL-TIME SCAMMER WHO IS OUT OF HIS DEPTH.
ISN'T IT.
12:24 PM boi: that isnt the point
me: BUT IT'S TRUE...
boi: The point is get me the 10K and I am going to find Weatherm4n's hiding place
this is the best you can do for me and leave the rest job to me
me: WTF DO YOU THINK I AM TRYING TO DO?!?!?!?!?
12:25 PM boi: but you are not helping me at all
me: CLOVE YOU ARE MANAGING ROBBIE. I CAN'T WIPE THE ARSE OF EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE!!!!
boi: If you are trying to help me then make it happen NOW
me: CLOVE YOU ARE MANAGING ROBBIE. I CAN'T WIPE THE ARSE OF EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE!!!!
12:26 PM boi: Dont try to boond0ggle me by saying I am managing Robbie now it makes no sense
i dont have his phone number
i sent him 5 emails yesterday and yet no reply
12:27 PM and yet you say I am managing him. Let's don't confuse the real fact: you are officially managing Robbie I am only wasting his time
by sending him barage of emails and yet i can't get him to attend to my utmost urgent request
12:28 PM me: WELL I CAN'T GET HOLD OF HIM EITHER. HE IS IN SERIOUS DISCIPLINARY TROUBLE!
boi: if you truly care about Clove going to Bouake get someone to go to Western Union NOW with 10K that is the best you can do for me now otherwise you might as well be adding to my problem lord knows
12:29 PM me: ARE YOU SAYING YOU WON'T EVEN TAKE A TAXI RIDE ON CREDIT, TO GET HOLD OF $1MILLION??????
boi: no one asks.
boi: Remember I did that to Pullmans hotel following Weatherm4n words and as we got there he wasnt ever there
12:30 PM me: AND WHO PAID FOR THAT JOURNEY?
boi: The driver is treating to call the police on me for misleading him
The driver is not paid yet.
me: THAT DOESN'T SOUND VERY LIKELY.
12:31 PM boi: that's the truth
I am not here to argue words because it doesn't solve my problem
me: YOU LIE.
12:32 PM boi: if you will continue to engage me in endless conversation then I am sure you are a time waster
why should i lie over very important matter?
that i am owing the driver, internet bills and hotel is lies??
me: SO I WILL SEND YOU MONEY. IT'S YOUR GUTTER SCAMMING INSTINCT.
THAT'S WHY YOU LIE.
12:33 PM YOU CAN'T SEE THE REAL PRIZE
boi: you played Robert OUT because you dont want to send any money
why can't you be honest for one second
you think everything is about G trade???
12:34 PM me: OK THEN - TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE DRIVER ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL.
WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM?
boi: We spent 2 hours waiting for Weatherm4n at Pullman's hotel
12:35 PM I assured him not to worry as soon as I find Weatherm4n he was going to be paid even double as Weatherm4n has always assured the driver
12:36 PM To my utmost dismay; he wrote me an email after another 2 hours that he left for Bouake for an important meeting deals; which was very heart breaking
painting deals I mean
12:37 PM me: OH PULL THE OTHER ONE!!!!!
SEND ME THE E-MAIL!!
boi: Which email?
me: FROM THE DRIVER
boi: not the driver I am telling you from Weatherm4n
12:38 PM driver can't write me an email when we are dealing face to face
me: OH - I GET YOU NOW. SO WHAT DID THE DRIVER DO?
boi: He has been very angry with me. He doesn't ever believe anything I say anymore until he gets paid
12:39 PM I assured him Weatherm4n was going to pay him double
as we got to Pullman Weatherm4n wasn't ever there.
So the driver held me responsible for misleading him
12:41 PM You are not helping me at all. Everyday on chat you keep going round in circle. Is this your idea about me going to Bouake without getting someone send me money. Well I am sorry Sir. The Weatherm4n business is coming to an end. If Weatherm4n is serious I have to schedule an appointment and if he is not there then he is a very stupid bastard
12:42 PM I cant waste all my years here doing nothing. [that sounds like a challenge... Very Happy ]
me: HE IS CERTAINLY STUPID. THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM SUCH A GOOD MUGU!
12:43 PM CLOVE HOW DOES THE TAXI DRIVER KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
boi: I live in a hotel very close to his house now
at Climbqu3
and I am owing quite a lot for accomodation
12:44 PM The driver knows where I am.
I am either in the hotel room or in the internet cafe
me: THEN WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO STAY IN A HOTEL NEAR WHERE THE TAXI DRIVER LIVES? THAT DOESN'T SEEM A VERY CLEVER THING TO DO.
12:45 PM boi: I don't speak or understand french
me: ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE CUT OUT FOR THIS BUSINESS?
boi: he does all the negotiations for me
me: BUT WHY ARE YOU STAYING RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE OF THE TAXI DRIVER?
boi: because I owe him a lot
me: HOW MUCH?
12:47 PM boi: and at least it is one of the ways he can tell I wont flee
secondly he has my passport
so why should I flee.
I told you the other day I am not going to repeat myself.
12:48 PM You tell me about coming on to google chat so we can resolve this problem but all you do is go round in circle and waste my goddamn time Wink
me: WHY THE F*CK DID YOU GIVE THE TAXI DRIVER YOUR PASSPORT?
boi: why wont I
me: BECAUSE IT MEANS HE HAS A HOLD OVER YOU
boi: he was going to call the police on me for misleading him
12:49 PM Yes he does.
He has a over on me
I mean yes he does
I gave him my passport just to assure him I am not running way without paying him
Believe me you are a bloody time waster.
12:50 PM You are not helping me in any way.
I am going to sign off any moment because you are adding to my agony here
me: OK - I WILL HELP YOU
12:51 PM 1. I WILL PAY THE HOTEL CLIMBQU3 DIRECT. HOW MUCH DO YOU OWE THEM?
boi: F*CK SHIT Shocked
me: SORRY?!?!?
boi: Send Western Union for at least 5K that is the greatest help
12:52 PM otherwise you are not helping me in any f*cking way
me: BUT I WANT TO PAY YOUR HOTEL BILL!!! HOW IS THAT NOT BEING HELPFUL?
boi: How can you pay my bills when they accept only cash payment only
12:53 PM it is a local hotel not a 5 star like Pullman
me: AND HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?
boi: so everything is STRICTLY CASH
Ok sorry
me: RIGHT - GIVE ME THEIR PHONE NUMBER. I WILL TALK TO THEM DIRECT.
12:54 PM boi: that is nonsense
me: I WILL DECIDE WHAT IS NONSENSE.
GIVE ME THEIR PHONE NUMBER. I WILL TALK TO THEM DIRECT.
12:55 PM boi: FORGET IT
me: WHY SHOULD I FORGET IT? YOU ASKED ME TO HELP, AND I AM DOING SO.
12:56 PM I AM INSULTED!!!
boi: Nope that is no help
me: WHY IS IT NO HELP??
12:58 PM ???

The simple fact remains that it will cost him less to go on to Bouake than to go home to Nigeria. He knows this, and he knows that Sir C knows this as well. Heading for home will be like submitting his resignation letter. And we know what happens to people who resign from A4LA... Twisted Evil

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True to his word, J. Walter received no emails from David. Only one attempt at a phone call from him, too. I'm not sure if he was planning on trying to head home today or not, but I took a gamble and called him trying to push the issue. I suggested in a couple of days I was going to head to Burkina Faso to meet with the person who has the art we were going to buy and David flipped out. Not wanting to risk him heading home today I told him I would head back down to Abidjan tomorrow. Take a listen...

Another call to David!

We both do a little yelling at one another in this one, and he complains a lot. Anyways, I think by this point he was about ready to leave and was definitely not heading to Bouake. Obviously he's not really in jail, and wants me to call him when we reach Pullman so he can pretend he's in custody. What I plan on doing is going directly to the jail without telling him, and when he's not to be found there I let him know that I know he was lying to me about it and see how that will play out. I think my best play now is to stall him in Abidjan for as long as possible, and maybe try to get him to meet me at a military airport if that's possible and see if he can get himself in some real trouble.

It's been a fun ride, but unless something changes it looks as if he's nearly at the end of his rope and ready to split. Tonight will be night #8 in Abidjan, and night #12 away from home. Not too shabby, I'd say! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Bluth. He cant meet you initially at Pullmans which either means he is in custody or under a sort of house arrest with the people he owes money to. His 'noise pollution' comment adds credibility that he is in police custody because it sounds like a comment a police officer who has been around the traps would make. Just a gut feeling i have. He probably would have told you he was holed up with the 'liberian peacekeeper' under duress just like Adamu did on his Chad on his safari aswell. I have a feeling he is in custody and not lying about this one for some reason Confused
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Bluth! Laughing

He is one of those people you really want to shout at, isn't he?

Next time you ring him, please could you give the imaginary policeman his 15 minutes of fame? Pleeeaasssseeeeee!!! Very Happy

One other thought (on a take it or leave it basis): have you thought about sending one of your wives to Abidjan? A little tipsy and easily distracted by the shops... That way you could keep the Bouake option open. I still think that between us we could entice him there.

N

Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ninastian.

I might be missing something here. But who would be playing the 'fake policeman'? He is travelling alone isnt he and i assume he is with the police or the people he owes money to? He wouldnt want to let on he is a scammer in either situation. Confused
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Did you miss the calls where "Charles" and "Tina" got on the line? I think we know who the policeman is going to sound like Laughing Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes i didnt listen to them obviously Laughing
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

Empty your mouth of liquids, sit back, and enjoy them!!!!!!

Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I found it and fast forwarded it to 14.30 Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic