SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help for a newby

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom -- please see my comments below regarding your image files. Then feel free to delete my language. -- JMR

Hi all,

I have just started the scam-baiting game, and I am really quite enjoying it.

I have been baiting a pretty standard scammer, needing to get money out of the country etc. The problem I have is that I am pretty much at the end of my resources here. I don't really know where to go from this point on.

I will paste a bit of the info here from the Scam to show where I am at.
Quote:
Good day!

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had previous correspondence, please bear with me. I like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. I am Peter Mugabe, 19 years old from Cote d Ivoire, the only child of Late Mr Robert Ngewe Mugabe.

blah blah blah

If you are willing to help me kindly get back to me. I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this to your self; I plead with you not to disclose it to anybody till after the transfer and I am in your country. I am willing to offer you 10% of the total sum as compensation of your effort.

Note that the confidentiality of this transaction would be highly appreciated in replying soonest to my private email address

Thanks and best regards.

P3t3r Mug4b3.

decided to play dumb with the reply

Quote:
Hi P3t3r,

I was very interested to receive your email. I would be happy to help, but first I think I would like to know more details as to why you need my help. I have heard of many scams on the internet, and as such I want to know why you need my help, and what information you would need from me for this transaction to be completed.

I look forward to hearing from you

We emailed back and forth a bit until he told me to contact his friend at the bank .. a Dr Edmund Hilary (I did laugh when I saw that name)
and he also sent me "proof" of the deposit in the form of an image as well as a picture of himself.

He asked for me to call him, I gave excuses as to why I couldn't, and asked him to install Skype so that we may chat for free. He didn't deviate from the script so everytime I asked a question he would not answer.

Anyway I contacted the 'bank' and was put in contact with a lawyer who would help with the transaction, a Mr Chief Williams.

Quote:
Dear T0m

I received your email with thanks and I appreciate all your efforts and concern to help me out this life problem.Please you should stop telling any person even your banker about this transaction, for security reasons because I don’t know who have contacts with my enemies.

Dr Edmund Hilary said that you should go ahead and contact lawyer Chief Williams Kouadio Esq; ask him to represent you and help us in getting the necessary documents requested by the law to make the fund transfer to your bank account.

Contact the attorney immediately your get this email.

Name: Chief Williams Kouadio Esq.
Address: BP 125 Imm.ccia 7eme étage porte Abidjan - Cote d'ivoire
Tel : +225 057 662 55 & Fax: +225 057 662 55
Email: [email protected]

call me when you have time, I will wait for your phone call.

God bless you

Sincerely
P3t3r

After contacting the Chief (love that name) he got back to me with the usual guff
Quote:
To: Mr. T0m Ph1ll1p5‏(Fund Beneficiary)

Your Ref: Inheritance fund transfer.

I am writing sequel to the receipt of your mail concerning the transfer of your funds at the Bank of Africa Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. I also contacted the Bank of Africa through Dr. Edmund Hillary and have been able to confirm in detail the existence of the said deposit and the instructions.

blah blah blah

a) An affidavit of fund ownership.
b) An affidavit of Truth and claim.
c) An Approval from the Panel of Judges for fund transfer.
d) A federal high court mandamus order to the bank to affect your transfer.

With these documents dully obtained in your name, and your bank account information stated along, the bank of Africa will transfer the money to you as the legally recognized custodian and benefactor. We charge standard service fees for all our services and representations. You will pay us a consultation fee of $150.00 while it will cost you $300.00 to get the above listed documents. We will furnish you with the receipts for all the payments made and services rendered.
The above implies that as soon as we receive the money above which sums up to $450.00 we will be able to obtain the documents and forward all to you via fax or e-mail. Owing to the expediency of the matter, you will send the fees through the Western Union Money transfer or Money Gram using the information bellow:

Receiver: Williams Kouadio.
Address: Rue 6, Lot 96 Rue de Jarden Cocody Abidjan Ivory Coast.
Test Question: Colour
Answer: blue

Reach me on my direct line 225 05 76 62 55 and this e-mail address and communicate the control number of the fees paid to enable me receive them quickly and procure the documents soonest.

We anticipate your return message and look forward to work to your satisfaction.

Very best regards,

Chief Williams Kouadio Esq.
(Principal Attorney of Williams & Co Chambers Abidjan Cote d' Iviore)

At this point I used a tool I found on the forum to create a fake Western Union Money transfer form. Before I sent on the form though I asked quite a few questions of the chief and told him I was not sure if this transaction was legit. here are a few back and forths.
Quote:
Dear Chief Williams Kouadio Esq,

Thank you for getting back to me regarding this pressing matter.

I was wondering if you would be able to provide some information for me so that we may get payment sent to you for the documents we require.

1. Is the $450 in USD? I do not live in the USA, so this is a question that is very important.
2. How long after the money transfer will the documents be ready? I only ask this as Peter Mugabe is in a very hostile situation and I want to be able to help sooner rather than later.
3. Do you wish to have the two amounts sent separately, or in one total amount?

Thank you for your time

Regards

T0m Ph1ll1p5

Quote:
From the desk of: Chief Williams Kouadio Esq.

Attn: Mr. T0m Ph1ll1p5
Dear Sir,

I write confirming the receipt of your email.

1) You’re advice to send 700.00 Australia Dollars which is equivalents to 450.00 United States Dollars.
2) Note that the documents will be ready same day as soon as I receive the fees from you.
3) The two amount will be sent in one total amount.

Send the fees through Western Union Money transfer using the information bellow:

Receiver's Name: Williams Kouadio.
City:Abidjan

Remains,
Chief Williams Kouadio Esq
(Principal Attorney of Williams & Co Chambers Abj CI)

And then I started with the 'could this be a scam' questions.
Quote:
Dear Chief Williams,

I went down to my local bank to make the transfer as requested. I mentioned to the teller that I was making a fund transfer for Ivory Coast and she warned me that there are many scams that come from there that try to steal money from westerners. now I know you have sent me documents and I think they are quite real, but after hearing this news I was quite confused. Is there any other documents or another way you would be able to convince me that this is real? I only ask because the people at the bank said they do see this kind of thins quite often, and I am confused as to who to believe.

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can resolve this.

Regards

T0m

what he sent me back was quite funny
Quote:
From the desk of: Chief Williams Kouadio Esq.

Attn: Mr. T0m Ph1ll1p5
Dear Sir,

Your bank person is right because there recently lots of scams going on in all part of the world more especially in Asia, north American and Africa.

But note that this is NOT SCAM, before we decided to represent you and work for you, we have verified the legality and also the existence of this fund through the bank director and confirm same to be true and legal before getting involve acting on your behalf. Williams’s chamber is a respected chamber with high reputation in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire and we will not like to get involve in anything that will tarnish the image of our firm.

I hereby advice that you go to any Money Gram Agency near your location, sent the fee and communicate me the MTCN numbers as soon as you send the fees, so that I can pick the money and proceed to procure the necessary required transfer documents.

Attached to this email is copy of my international passport to grantee you that every thing is real and legitimate. You can also call on my telephone no° +225 05 76 62 55 for more clarifications.

Regards,

Remains,
Chief Williams Kouadio Esq
(Principal Attorney of Williams & Co Chambers Abj CI)

Well the email itself was not so funny, but the fact that he sent me a scan of a passport I found very funny.
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Tom_phillips_09/Passport.jpg [/img]

Please watermark the passport image with "FAKE" and then re-post -- JMR

I then tried to think of what else I could get him to send to me that didn't sound like a stupid request.
Quote:
Dear Chief Williams,

Thank you so much for sending the passport image to me. It has helped to ease my mind about the transfer.

I went to my local bank and completed the money transfer, I have the receipt here, and intend to scan it in so that you may collect the money and get the forms processed.

Although again when I made the transfer the people there were very worried for my safety. I told them that I had documents to back up the claim, and that it was all real and not a scam. However they still insisted that it was a scam. I have ignored their words, and made the transfer anyway, however since then my wife has also been on at me about the transaction, and is worried we are going to never see our money again.

I am sorry to request this of you, but seeing as my wife is the person I trust the most in this world, I value her opinion above all others. Would it be possible for you to send me a picture of your university degree? I know this would be something easy for you to access, as every Lawyer I know has this hanging in their office to show everyone.

Once I receive this verification I will send you a copy of the Money Transfer receipt, and we can continue to help Peter get away from his current situation.

Thank you again for your help in this matter

Regards

T0m Ph1ll1p5

To my surprise he replied, with the attachment
Quote:
Sir attached below is copy of the document you requested from me.

[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Tom_phillips_09/IBA.jpg [/img]

Please re-size image to no more than 600px wide -- JMR

At this point I sent him the fake Western Union Form. After he found out there was no money he became quite angry
Quote:
Sir,
I have went to the western union and I was told that no money was sent buy you.
I hereby advice you check with the western union, is like they are joking with you.
Have a nice day.

I then claimed that I got a friend to make the transfer for me, and that all was still good, he then fired this back at me
Quote:
Sir,

Listen very carefully; I'm old enough to play ok!

Western Union said that no money was sent by you.

I then decided to come clean about the transfer not being real, and try and pry out a bank account number from him.
Quote:
Dear Chief Williams,

I am very sorry for this misunderstanding. I have since gotten in contact with my friend, who said he held onto the money and faked the transfer form that he gave me. I am very upset by this , and cannot tell you how sorry I am.

I wish to sort this out immediately. Is there another way of sending the money? I do not think Western Union is going to be the best way now. Could I maybe send it directly to your bank account? I have a bank office right near my work, and if you provide me with the account details I can send you the money at lunch time and get this problem sorted.

Please send a response quickly

-T0m

Quote:
I hereby advice that you go to any Money Gram money transfer Agency near your location, sent the fee and communicate me the MTCN numbers as soon as you send the fees.

Note that if you try to play with me once more, it might cause me to decline my service.

Oh no!! he may withdraw his services! I decided to get angry at him and see what happened.
Quote:

Dear chief Williams,

I do not have a local Money Gram office near me. I work full time and need to be able to do this in my lunch break. you are making this very difficult. I only request that you provide me with a way to send the money to you directly via a bank. I have two banks very close to my work, and this would be easiest for me. I do not trust someone else to this matter as I mistakenly did before.

Sir, I do not think you realize just how serious the situation with Peter is. I know you would have a bank account, and I fail to see why you will not provide me with an account number so we could resolve this quickly and painlessly.

If you cannot provide me with these details I will be forced to advice Peter to find other counsel, which will further endanger his life ... and it will be on your head.

I hope you reply swftly

T0m

He has just replied with this
Quote:
Here are the bank account details,

STANDERD CHATERD BANK OF NEW YORK (USA)

SWIFT CODE: SCBLUS33

Further credit to;

Bank Name: (Cobaci) Compagnie Bancaire de l' Atlantique
Cote d'Ivoire
Account Name: WAMU ORGAN
Bank Account N0-: 023122940003
Swift Code: CBATCIABXXX
Bank Address: 01 B.P.522 ABIDJAN 01-COTE D'IVOIRE

and now I have no idea where to go. Should I just close this and let it die? Or is there another way I can keep this guy on the line?

Any help would be appreciated, as I am very new to all this and I know we have some very talented baiters here in the forums.

cheers for your help

-T0m
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

Now what you do is, you went to the bank and they are asking for him to complete some anti-terrorism forms, or any kinds of forms for that matter. Make it the bank managers fault. Now that you have the bank account, Alanize it so it can get closed down.

If he hesitates on the forms, slap him with a you are the one holding this up, I told you what you needed to do. If you need some forms, look in the baiter starter kits, or look for Marv and in his siggy is some good forms there.

After you go round and round with him on the forms you could do a dolla chop with a fake lad you set up. Wait some time with that though, don't want to twig him too early. There are so many ways to delay, and then when the time comes, either you choice of before or after the dolla chop, tell him that there was a problem with the bank account he gave you. Is there another one? Rinse and repeat.

Hope that helps!

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tom, Welcome to the world of baiting. Read the stickies and sign up for a mentor and you will find everything you need to take this to the next level. There are a lot of forms and tool you can use to waste his time. I am sure some of the more experienced baiters will be along soon to offer suggestions.

You really need to write FAKE across the passport and certificate. We don't want scammers picking them up and using them, especially the passport.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

read the sticky on closing scammers bank accounts, follow the instructions and reward yourself with a nice new shiney piggy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not asking you to pay WAMU ORGAN ? - the infamous terrorist gorilla - wrong spelling intentional. Very Happy

Tell him you sent your wife to the bank to send the money and you heard she was arrested.

Your only hope is if you go on the run, but luckily you have some funds on a bank account the FBI don't know about. Ask him if WAMU can do anything to help you join his ruthless band as you can never go back home now.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just got the following email from my lad. I guess I have burned this one.

Quote:

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART ???? YOU ARE IN TROUBLE NOW‏
Sent: Monday, 23 March 2009 5:11:07 PM
To: xxxx@xxxxxxxxx
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1329228

Just goes to show that the average lad uses the google Sad
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's never over 'til the fat lady sings.

Tell him that you have infiltrated eater and are trying to help him get inside information.

Quote:
I DEY SMART GUY AND INFILTRAT DIS MAGA SITE FOR TOOLS I GOT MAILERS BOX SPOOFERS AND WEBSITE AND U BE WELL TO LISTERN TO WHAT I SAY

U BE SMART AND I CUT U IN THIS DEAL OR U BE MUMU

PEACE OUT

It'll confuse him, and when confused a Lad's default settting is admiration.Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART ???? YOU ARE IN TROUBLE NOW‏

Oooh, a threat. Very nice. I still can't get any of the lads to theaten me. Crying or Very sad
Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeh I was surprised that I was in "TROUBLE NOW" .. but I am not sure what sort of trouble I am in .. bloody Lad's never explain themselves.

I guess I will have to wait and see if he rocks up at the fake address asking for the fake person I gave him Smile

Either way I have learned a huge lesson in this, 1- don't post anything until you are done with the bait, and if you do l33t the crap out of it. 2 - pick a new identity that is not related to my nick here Smile, and finally 3- never give up on the lad, I am pretty sure I will have a go at re-baiting him once I have gotten a few more under my belt Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously this is coming a little late for this bait, but for future reference when dealing with lad bank accounts:

As soon as you get a lad's account info, send it to 4lan so he can get it shut down asap. Now, nobody really knows for sure, but it's thought that this process can take a few days at the least for him to accomplish. So while he is busy trying to shut down the account, waste some of the lad's time. Send him some anti terrorist forms to fill out at the banks request. Ask how his family is doing. Don't email him for a day or two. When/if he fills out the aforementioned security forms, find some error (there's bound to be at least one) that the bank deems unsuitable for acceptance and make him fill them all out again.

After a suitable amount of time has been wasted notify your lad that your bank informed you that his account is inactive. Give him some crap about wasting your time and efforts on this deal, then try to get him to send info on another bank account, rinse and repeat. In the mean time start another baiting account and begin baiting him with two identities.

If he get's tired of playing the bank account game and looks like he's about to lose interest inform him that you've won an online lottery and no longer see any point in doing business with him. I've tried this a few times with mixed results. Sometimes it lights a fire under their rear and they suddenly become much more pleasant to deal with, and sometimes they just ditch you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am Peter Mugabe, 19 years old from Cote d Ivoire, the only child of Late Mr Robert Ngewe Mugabe.

He's dead? Why did nobody tell me before? Smile

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic