SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Okay, I have a serious issue I think here....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tryharder!

Firstly, welcome to eater...the International home of lad torment! If you decide to stick around here to give ample helpings of lad pain whenever possible, do as has already been recommended, ditch your old account, and set up a Googlemail or Bigstring account to bait from. Read ALL the stickies and make sure that you ask for a mentor!

What you have there is a 100% lad! It is lad style, lad speak, and a pound to a penny he is operating out of some grotty little cyber cafe in Lagos!

Can I ask a real favour of you?

Would you feel happy about throwing this bit of scum to the team here so we can start to make approaches to him and keep his time fully occupied with 'good prospects'? If you want to keep the slime ball for your own pleasure though, I fully understand!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry is always correct. Death threats are part of the gig. But just be safe, drop this guy like a sack of bricks and never look back. You can feel free to PM me any questions you may have. Were all here to help. And I'm happy you exercised caution. Take care.

Regards

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you had mentioned he wanted you to send money - don't be fooled, money sent Western Union or Money Gram can be picked up anywhere in the world with the MTCN number, ID or test/answer question.

He sounds like one who knows what he's doing.

Like said, I wouldn't worry about him knocking on your door - he'll just move on to the next one...if he has your number he may call, just don't answer when you see his number, don't return his calls, and if you get him on the phone be very busy and don't talk with him.
Drop all communication.

It is usually recommended that if you have had personal contact with a scammer and want revenge, the best thing to do is post on scamwarners and put his info in the surplus letter section here. That way someone else can pick him up (put dating site you found him at, the screen name he used, etc.).

It's not suggested you bait a scammer you've had personal relations with since you are too close to the bait. BUT if you read the stickies, practice on a few other lads, get the feel for things - you can always re-bait him using a SAFE e-mail addy (Gmail, hushmail, etc.) in 6 months or so.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day try harder.. One thing you have to larn is complete detachment, and cold logic. There going to lie there heads off, telling you what they think you want to hear, They will sink a lot lower then you think you can and just about nothing is taboo, when it comes to getting you on side.

As for dumping him,, May I suggest you pass him on to an expert in SMS chat, a simple PM to Drama Queen, with a few details about your lad, Vlad, or whatever will send him into a world off real pain. And I know for a fact, she can be your sister, or brother, or Uncle Arther and sonny boy won't know what's hit him.. But he will be in a Love match, he simply can't resist, until it's too bloody late.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Y'all! I haven't been here in awhile - RL, ya know - but it was so refreshing to come back and see this thread. WOW! A real person saved before becoming a victim. You guys are awesome giving her such great advice.

I'd like to add, about his match.com account being taken down: Love scammers would like you to believe they removed their profile because you're all the love they're looking for. Truth of the matter is, they either paid for the account with a stolen credit card and were found out by the site admin (usually the case) or they were reported as scammers and removed.

The love scammers are a plague of cockroaches that infest all the social and romance sites on the internet. The only way to fight them is to warn their potential victims. I frequently harass and beg the dating sites to post up warnings. I report every scammer I see. Some are genuinely concerned about the problem but unfortunately most are apathetic at best.

Scamwarners is a great place to start, but there are other web sites that deal with romance scammers specifically. If you don't mind, I'd like to post this one on one of my favorites. Also, anyone who's looking for a relationship via the internet should always do a google search of the name, email address and IP address of their potential love interest. These guys often create new identities, so you might not always find the intormation posted, but if you post up what you have, you'll perhaps save others some real heartache.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI OBL

Of course you can promote the services of www.romancescam.com

For those who dont know I am a member there myself although dont often find the time to get there these days

They concentrate solely on Romance scams (believe it or not) and have a dedicated team to help out

Their list of romance scammers is second to no other site I have seen
They have a great tool called www.scamdigger.com that indexes and searches on the photos on the site and often provides proof of a scam on the photo alone

To top that off, they have a group of members who I proudly call my friends
A german man who runs a section for German speaking members
A great lady who looks after the bulk of the victim support
and the place is ran by the best love baiter I have seen

So, OBL, you wanted to promote a site did you Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI OBL! So good to see you. Very Happy

Tryharder I'm not sure if it was mentioned yet,but I would also suggest when you cease contact with this scammer you do so in a non threatening way to him.
Gradually just back away nicely and not confront him.
I know confronting them as a scammer can feel so good but it can cause problems for you.
Like Dorothy mentioned they can do things to retaliate against you if they are angered.
He does have personal info on you and possibly pictures too?
The best thing for you is to ease away nicely and cease all contact with him.
He wont feel threatened and you will be away from him.
Then block him. He is 100% scammer. Not who he says he is.

We are so glad you found us and welcome.
We will help in anyway we can.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
Thanks so much for all your avice here, I do appreciate it. I have had it run though my head to just tell this guy off but have thought better of it. I have come up with a better idea details will follow, but yes i will stop contact. He does have pictures of me and my kids sadly enough. I will post the emails so you can see how far I went to get him to do what I thought he was up to. But I kinda figured by that point 2 could play the game. At least I had the sense to see it I guess. Though at first I had my doubts whether he was one. Infact still wondered when i came here but my instincts told me what he was. I will get the emails posted for you all to see. I got the info I needed from him by what I did, but I had to find out.

K I am going to post all the emails here in order of receiving etc. I wish I had kept alot of the im's but didn't think of it until I knew he was going to ask for money. You would have seen a few things that set off red flags for me on him. You will see stuff in the emails too. But it got to the point I decided even with what he knew I was going to have some fun myself,and I guess bait him in a way I guess you woud put it. Anyways here it goes....

To:
Date received: March 3, 2009
Subject: Good Day Beautiful...

Hello Beautiful
How are you doing and how is everything about you over there..Well thanks for the mail you have sent to me and i do really appreciate it alot.So sorry for the late response in getting back to you..Well I'm not gonna bore you with a lengthy intro. I am looking for starters in order, a response, a compliment, a conversation, a number, a date, a second and third date, and from there who knows but if i get the first 3 I'll be happy:) What to say... I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so.The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead GORGEOUS.I'm here, not expecting too much but if I end up meeting someone who blows me away then it was worth the 50 bucks. I am really bad at responding or should i say continuously responding. I tend to get flaky with going back and forth with emailing so I'm basically using this site for introductions not to try to get to know someone. After a few emails when i feel comfortable I'd like to do a phone conversation also. Some people want to email for lengthy time periods and i tend to loose interest because you can only get a basic sense of the person your talking to. I"m looking for someone who makes me laugh constantly and smile even more. I am a really giving person and would like the same in return, who wouldn't i guess. It would be nice if we shared some interests but it's not necessary. Still reading??? Hope i haven't lost you yet.i would love to share more pics with you too..to go about this i would prefer to be mailed at my personal mail cos i check it more often
{ [email protected] }.... we can also chat on yahoo messenger as my IM name on there is
{ brokenheartedman1962 } Well, I am currently in United Kingdom working on a project at this time... I have 3 weeks to get back to the state. if you are interested and you will like to talk Kindly send me an email at my Private Email ....Cares alot and have a Splendid day...
Hugs
Anthony

ALLWENIDISTRUST
46-year-old man
Augusta, ME, US
Seeks women 37-49
Active within 24 hours

Report a Concern >

Report a Concern >

Important tips: Protect your privacy

Our email system strips away your real email address so that the recipient will NOT see it in the
• Remove any mention of your email address from the body of your message.
• Remove or turn off any automatic signature at the end of your email.
• Avoid using Cc: or Bcc: to help protect your identity.
If you receive an email that you find offensive or contains advertisements for products or services other than Match.com, please forward the message immediately to [email protected].
If you no longer wish to receive communication from this person you can block this user from further contact here.

DISCLAIMER
Match.com does not screen private email between members, nor are we liable for the content of these messages. All members are bound by the Match.com Service Agreement.

k this next email did kind of send up a flag for me as he mentions he wants to talk to me on yahoo and w had been doing it a couple of days..... He also had sent an email where he called me DEbbie in it.. He claimed it was his dead wifes name...... Wish I hadn't of deleted it now...

Hi Anthony,

Sorry I missed your IM on Yahoo earlier. I was at work having a bad night. i am trying to decide if this job is really worth keeping. Too much aggrivation involved in the job. Anyways, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your parents that must have been hard to deal with. I lost my mother about 6 years ago to cancer and I know it was the hardest thing I had ever gone through. I cared for her the last month of her life, feeling helplessas I knew I could do nothing to keep her alive. All I could do was try to make her comfortable and happy with herself. She had alot of regrets. I will tell you a bit more about myself. My parents were divorced when i was about 4 years old. My mom raised my brother, sister and myself on her own. I am the youngest of 3. My mom was an operating room nurse all my life really. Can't say I had much influence from my father as he remarried and his wife did not want him seeing his kids over the years. My sister lives in Vermont and as far as my brother, I think he is dead.Honestly don't know I have not seem him in about 26 years now. I have an elderly aunt and cousins in Connecticut. That is where I am originally from. I have been in Maine for about 21 years now give or take a year or 2. I can't say I have had the easiest of a life but I am proud of where I am and who I am. I am the first to admit I have not always made the right choices through the years, but I did learn f rom my mistakes. I look at it this way, if I didn't go through what I have over the years I would not be who I am today.
As far as a relationship, I want someone I can love with all my heart and someone that can love me the same way.Someone that will accept me for who i am, and not want to change me. Don't get me wrong change can be good,but I am who I am. I don't want anymore dishonesty. I have had enough of that through the years. I don't want to be emotionally or physically abused anymore. BUT, because of that I am a stronger person. So in a way I guess it is good I went through what i have as I am still standing with my head held high now. I don't dwell on what I have been through I consider it all a learning experience. I am the same way as you as far as friends and loved ones. I would do anything for them. I have always been a giver and not a taker. That i can say I got fom my mother.
You write so beautifully. You can tell you are a writer. I only wish i could write half as well as you. You seem so educated, Are you sure you would want to be with someone like me? I quit highschool my senior year because we had moved to another town and the credit system was different and they wanted me to go to school another 1/2 year extra. I hated school as it was, but i did go out immediatly and get my GED. I always wanted to further my education but figure now it is too late in life to do that . B esides, I could never figure out exactly what I wanted to do.I can say that what I have learned over the years didn't come from classes. I do like to learn new things I like to have knowledge in a variety of areas. I can say I know a little about alot I guess. Some areas I do know more than others.I have always emphasized education on my kids though. That is why I have one son in the army in military intelligence and the other is a chef. They both graduated highschool, Ed did it with high honors. I just did not want my kids to come out the way i did. I wanted them to be able to look back years later and be able to say that they did further their education. I never really had that chance, and I didn't want them to make the same mistakes I did. It's funny how you look at things as the years go on. At the time you don't think any of it matters, but in the long run it really does. I may have lost you by now, lol. Yes I can talk or type in this instance on and on.....I just have an easier time putting my feelings etc in writing moreso than in words from my lips I have always been that way. Not sure why exactly...
I hope you have slept well.

-----Original Message-----
To:
Sent: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 8:02 pm
Subject: More About Me***ANTHONY FROM MATCH.COM

#AOLMsgPart_3_d8a46af1-e869-41bf-a94b-ddaed7b4ac36 ..hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}#AOLMsgPart_3_d8a46af1-e869-41bf-a94b-ddaed7b4ac36 body.hmmessage{font-size: 10pt;font-family:Verdana} Hello Beautiful

Thanks For writing back as soon as you could. Well I just would like you to know more about me. I'm actually new to this online dating thing and joined with the aim of meeting someone i can spend the rest of my life loving, someone who knows what she wants in a man like me and isn't scared of expressing her feelings and herself. I'm the only son of my late parents, They both passed away on a trip to Paris some years ago, I have got an elderly and Aged Aunt Who Lives in Sweden. My son is 4 years old and yeah we have got a very cordial relationship, I guess that's about me for now .Being a writer, trying to impress you with a heartfelt tome extolling my romantic and affectionate side would be way too easy and as transparent as glass. So, I won't do it. Instead, I will only say that I am attracted to that tiny little likeness of you AND that your words have moved me to write you. Now, a little bit more about me. None of the following is embellished, fabricated or untrue. My favorite pastime is writing and spending time with my special woman. Being gainfully self-employed I have ample time to cultivate a relationship. I was taught how to be a good and loving man by my father. He was not educated or eloquent enough to instruct me by words, instead I learned by watching him interac t with my mother for the years that I lived at home. He never ever struck her, belittled her, disrespected her or shunned her. He did however show his love and affection for her by telling her every day of his life how much he loved her and how she meant the world to him. He displayed his affection for her often and in public never showing the slightest hesitation about it. I am made in his mold. I know no other way to treat a woman other than to show her all my love and affection. I will send you 'mushy' cards that I will write myself. I will hold your hand in mine when we are together. I will kiss you with the passion and intimacy that accompanies a kiss. I will wrap my arms around you to comfort you when you are sad and down. I will do something so foolish just to make you smile and laugh even at my own expense. I will treat you as my equal; a partner in life and love. And lastly, I will always be faithful as my father was to her. My integrity means more to me than any treasure on earth. I am an honorable man who would die for a friend and do whatever it took to protect my loved ones. If you are truly sincere about who you are and who you seek then I am here, standing before you my heart on the line telling you that I can make you the happiest woman alive. You have what I seek: a youthful woman20with wisdom who can inspire me, keep up with me and love me. I will reciprocate in turn. My name is Anthony Jones. I do not play games of the heart. They are much too painful. Lastly, my definition of being in love is: My ability to love a woman with all my emotion and affection. to love everything about her. To have her allow me the privilege of loving her and if she loves me back? Then it is true love and it will never die. I am just an email away.

I would love you to get a yahoo messenger IM at WWW.YAHOOMESSENGER.COM so we can get to talk and know each other better.

Well below are a few pictures of myself and my son. I do Hope to Read from you soon and hope you had a splendid night rest.
I sure would love to start a conversation with you on messenger so we could get to know each other better. Till then, Have a splendid Day.

Hugs

Anthony Jones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how. =

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

more red flags here
Hi Anthony,
I did send some pictures to you this morning on the gmail account, Did you not get them? If not I will resend them. I am not into the bar scene myself that is why I am single still. I want you to know anything I have and will tell you is honest and sincere. I am an open person and have nothing to hide. If you have questions about ANYTHING feel free to ask. I will answer honestly.
I totally agree with you on having to open your heart to find true love, and yes the biggest fear is getting hurt. I want nothng more than trust. love, honesty amd understanding. I need that.
I think it is funny you are an adrenaline junkie. I have referred to myself as that more than once. I love rollercoasters the wilder the better. I am the type that when I lived in Florida I wanted a hurricane to come in so I could go to the beach and watch the waves rolling in. I have ridden a mechanical bull, lol. Thats the competitive part in me I rode it against my son, lol.I did a fear factor show at universal in florida. So I do know about the excitement and spontanaeity of it all. I truly understand an adrenaline junkie. People think we are nuts!
I don't exercise regularly. The jobs I work at usually is enough exercise for me. I do get a bit untoned during the winter months but I tone back up in the summer. I can tell you I am a bit muscular for a woman of my size. especially in the upper body. I regularly lift 100 lbs or more during the summer mon ths working on the farm. Some men don't like that so i am just letting you know.
I am the same way about when communicating etc that you don't look for other dates. I told you that on yahoo last night. In my eyes that is not giving someone my full attention and to find true love you need to do that. Love takes time. And it needs to be given a chance. I wish you had logged onto yahoo you would have seen i was on when you sent thisemail.
I assume you are probably heading out for work. I hope you have a great day.
Hugs

To:
Sent: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 12:57 am
Subject: UNDERSTANDING COUNTS****

Hello ....

How are you doing today and how was your night?......Thanks for the Compliment over my writing and picture, it's just the kinda of man i have leanrt to be.I sure would love to see some of you if you don't mind me asking.Thanks for being so open and honest with your words .I want you to know that i would rather drive at your pace than lose the opportunity of knowing you I'm also not a frequent user of this as i have never done this before, I'm not just into the bar scene and thought i shou ld give this a try. I had problems getting on the internet. I'm glad that I've won you over and would do everything within my powers to keep you with me.I feel very unfortunate to must have lost my parents cos they meant so much to me and i couldn't do without them but honestly i have learnt how to move on with my life since i lost them, I don't live by the past.In the main time i would like to tell you more about me and what i want.

I believe that when seeking true love, there are so many things one has to let go ,you portrait all i seek for in a lady and would be glad to take this to the next level.I'm found to be a man of my words and act by what i say, I want you to know that am here for no other reason than to find a lady that i can spend the rest of my life with.Ever Thoughts about how this could be found ? I believe one has to open his or her heart in order to find true love but i know the biggest fear is being hurt. I want you to know that am not here to hurt you.Well I'm also not here to play games or waste your time but looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with starting from friendship,though relationship and eventually end up in courtship.I would never find any of that if i don't search for it which is why I'm giving my best shot in telling you all about myself and getting to know all about you also in the process.Its great to feel nice and young.As i said in my previous mail, distance and20age doesn't really matter much to me in my quest of finding True Love all that matters is the message in the heart and knowing fully well that but hearts are loyal and honest with one another, I want you to know that all we need here is trust,love, honesty and understanding and things would work out for us.I've relocated in my pursuit for True Love and would be willing to do it again if that's the case.Physical appearance is not the most important thing for me in looking for a partner. Our compatibility and my partner’s character are much more important to me.

Here is a little more about me(guess i just gave you a brief in my last mail): I started doing the Internet dating thing in the hopes of finding that someone special (I have high hopes for us). Life is too short, not to enjoy every moment. I've been through very tough and trying times in my life,I lost both parents at a tender age when they were on a tip to Paris,and grew up living with my aunt in the UK,Who presently lives in Sweden,Life couldn't be any worse when I lost my wife January 2007 she died while in labor and our baby also didnt make it alive(may their souls rest in perfect peace).I've been through very tough and trying times in my life,I'm willing to get all this behind me and move forward to enjoying the good things of life with my found Love(which could be someone special like you).I'm willing to get all this behind me and move forward to enjoying the good things of life with my found Love(which could be someone special like you).These moments are experienced best with someone who understand, appreciate, and love being together. I do not enjoy the "bar" scene, and believe that as a professional, there are other more effective and discrete methods of finding my life partner that begin with talking, emails, chatting, and learning more about each other. I am a caring (soft-hearted) man and father, looking for someone special to enjoy the exciting things in life. I love amusement parks, roller coasters, museums I have been described as a "kid at heart" I have been a life-time "adrenaline" junkie that just wants to keep life exciting and spontaneous.

I enjoy planning vacations or surprise weekend getaways. I am a financially secure man who wants to enjoy meeting new people, sharing time with my son. I'm Described as dependable, loyal, supportive, happy,and fun to be around. Exercise is an important part of my life, but does not consume my time. I enjoy golf, tennis reading , traveling, sports (football and soccer), movies, bowling, board games, and interesting discussions and meaningful conversations or quiet time over a good cup of coffee. My partner should be secure in their life, family, and job. I enjoy the mountains and beach alike. I love to travel anywhere. I am a goal-oriented, competitive, motivated, and determined man who still loves to hold hands, kiss passionately, and have deep conversations about life, love, God, and our world. I believe you must be physically att racted to your partner and continually strive to keep things exciting and romantic.I am looking for someone who will make my heart skip a bit when I see her and ache when we are apart so I'm taking my time to chose the right Lady. Someone who is independent but still wants to spend time together. I realize that in today's world, we sometimes get to busy to stop and "smell the roses", so let's stop and find the "roses' together.

I want you to Know that i live in AUGUSTA MAINE but due to the nature of my job being a construction Engineer, i travel a lot. I'm a free lance Contractor and want you to know that am in United Kingdom presently cos i got a contract down here that i would be concluding soon. As soon as am done down here, i would be heading back to AUGUSTA MAINE. A lot of people think I'm as a big and tough guy , but what those that really know me, recognize that I am just a teddy bear at heart...I believe that if you are communicating and "dating" someone, you should not be looking for other dates. I'd be looking forward to chating with you anytime soon.

Kisses and Hugs

Anthony Jones

...the beginning of something wonderful....

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out. =

I was getting a bit suspicious so as these go on I kinda push it here and there you will see by what I write...

Dear Anthony,

I am so sorry about all the calls I was getting today. I never get many calls and of course today had to be the day when I was trying to talk to you. I am truely sorry. I will be home all day it turns out. I went to work not feeling well last night and decided to call in today. I normally do not call into work but I think I need to today.
You seem very intimate in your writing and feelings. And no you are not being too forward I think intimacy is a large part of a relationship. There is no better way to truely show your feelings towards someone. You can show it with things you do every day but true intimacy goes that much further.
Your writing makes me think alot of what I have missed. There are feelings I locked into the back of my mind that you are reopening for me. I just figured it was best to not have them as I figured I would be alone. I guess they are still there wanting to come out. It's like an awakening of my senses. Very hard to explain.
You really do say the sweetest things. I am happy knowing that your thinking about me can brighten your day.I have been thinking about you too. And as I said before you are giving me a new awakening that is making me think in a whole new way. I guess time will tell on how well we will get along. How well we can buld on our relationship. As with everything you have to build a relationship up in order for it to work.
I will write more later you im'd me again but think you are busy as you didn't reply to me.
Hugs,

To:
Sent: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 6:18 am
Subject: RE: UNDERSTANDING COUNTS****

Sweet ,

I just got to work and read through the mail you sent to me so i decided to write back. I want you to know that i did get the picture you sent to me and I'm having issues writing you with my g-mail account and that's why am using this. You do look Beautiful even though the picture of you was taken over a year ago. You kids have great looks and think they got that from you.I want you to know that am so sorry that i haven't been able to chat with you online for a while, i have been having issues with my connection .Today is it! I want to tell you I want you here with me,If only for just a few hours to show you how much you have captured my heart by your words and chat we have had. I live day to day thinking of you. I picture in my mind everything about you, as if you were really here beside me. When I fall asleep I dream that you're next to me and I can feel your skin underneath my hand. I dream of you running your han ds through my hair, down my back, and over every part of my body.I hope im not being to forward here but i feel expressing what i feel for you and being honest would help us get along better.

Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.

It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you write your letters. I receive so much joy just being able to read and chat with you. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing .

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely ju st to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you. I would do anything to make you happy, i would stand by you through thick and thin whenever they arise in our busy life. I have to jump into the shower now cos i had a very stressful day at work , just though i write you something so you can read .Thinking About You.
I would look for you online later in the day so we can chat better.

Hugs and Kisses

Warmth Thought

Anthony Jones

Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out. =

Dear Anthony,

Just wanted to say hi. I saw that you had tried to IM me, sorry I missed you. I go to work in about 2 hours so maybe you will log on before then. I won't get home tonight until 10;30 or so. Maybe I can catch you tomorrow morning if I don't today. Have to work tomorrow again and it is a long day. I probably won't be able to talk to you during the day, or night for that matter. I wish you were here in Agusta as our hours would coincide at least. Couple more weeks you will be back. Have to keep telling myself that. It will be easier for us to talk then, and meet... I hope to hear from you soon
Hugs and Kisses

Dearest Anthony,

I know what you mean about reading the emails. I am not supposed to have my cellphone at work but I usually carry it with me anyways. today at work I snuck it out to see if you had replied to my emails yet. I was able to read some of it but not all at that point. I just finaly got to finish it now. You really did brighten my night at work. I don't think anything could have ruined it after I saw your email. you make my heart smile with your words.
I have been thinking about you all day. It was a beautiful spring day here today, and I was wishing you were here to enjoy it wth me.But you will be here hopefully when it all comes to life. Spring is one of my favorite times of the year and I can't wait till this snow is gone. To me spring is the time that things come to life. Crocuses and daffodils all abloom, and pussy willows. To see the buds coming out on the trees. To watch them over time start to turn into leaves and the brilliant green theystart out as. All the birds that have flown south for the long cold winter all returning. Spring puts me into total awe. It really is a beautiful time of year. There was a time I had actually hated it. My mom ended up dying in the spring, and it took a few years before I loved spring again. You will find that I love nature, and all the wonderment that goes with it. It is so wild and free. I only hope you can enjoy it with me as much as I do. You bring as much joy to me as spring does. I know you said you get flakey emailing too much, BUT you write beautiful emails in my eyes. I look forward to seeing them from you.

If you want to call me you will have to do it by 12:00 noon my time tomorrow hun. My home number is Mycell phone number is . I have to leave by 12:30 for work. Don't worry if you think it is too early here to call I wake up well. You can wake me up if you want. I don't care what time it is if it means I can talk to you.
If I remember right you are 5 hours ahead of me on time. I just can't answer my phone if I am at work I shut it off then, or set it to vibrate.

I am happyyou enjoyed those pictures. I thought some were terrible but the girls wanted me to send them. I hope to hear from you.

HUgs abd Kisses honey

To:
Sent: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 5:57 pm
Subject: To My Princess***

My Sweet ,

It was a suprise to me when i got in and noticed that i had several e-mails from you. Thanks so much for the pictures, you look for ADORABLE AND GORGEOUS so are your kids also. You make me happy every time i get to read from you.Its something i call Joy whenever i get a mail from you.I Promise to be all what you ask of me and would never let you down in anyways . You really got me thinking About you and i decided to write something for you and it goes thus;

Remember, our love is the link that holds our two hearts together and if I could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you, and how much you excite me when I get to read from you, I would be talking forever. You're all that I need and want, Honey. I live for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ear and tell you that I love you, and kiss you ever so lightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your Charming eyes as you take my breath away. I live for that first look into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace . I live to live, to spend a lifetime with you as your Lover and to grow old with you, loving you for all times from now to eternity.

What further words can describe what we have together? I took with every beat of my heart. Words can no longer describe it, but rather in feeling and emotion of what we have for each other. You now have the key to my heart, and you inside my heart has made me more than I can ever be. Though the sea separates us till that special day, I k now we take each breath with every beat, and always together ... as one.

I know we don't get to talk or see each other much. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I Care so much about you and everything about you.That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm without you.

,you have grown to be a part of me and my whole being.I think about you all through the day and the day that we are finally going to meet.Hope you having a Splendid day at work.

I sure would love to talk to you over the Phone sometime so if you don't mind, you Could drop me your number and i would be sure to call you over the weekend if that's okay by you though.Do have a splendid day at work and know i Care so Much about you

Hugs and Kisses

Cheers

Warmth Thought

Anthony Jones

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how. =

HI Anthony,

My internet connection went out too.I hate my satellite. I will write to you later I need to go to work. I get home at 4pm today so if you want to call you can do it then. Should be here by 4:30. WIll write more later.

Hugs

To: l
Sent: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 9:37 am
Subject: My Sweet One***

My Sweet Lady,

I'm so sorry that i couldn't write you until now and want you to know thats owing to the fact that my internet connection is bad and i couldn't get it rectified until now cos work as been so hectic. I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I wont regret being with you.I have been through a lot since i lost my Ex , having to deal with taking care of my boy all alone and lots more.I have decided to let you know that you have really got me thinking about you so much , I cant help but picture what life would be with you.

At first I was confused, didn't really know what I wanted , I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously but it was soon than i expected , you caught me with you words .. You seemed cool, nice and caring. So I want to take this chance and get to own your heart all by myself.

This is not a sudden urge that has prompted me to write you. When I first saw you on match I was struck by your simplicity and by your sweetness of speech and manner that it became difficult for me to shut you out of my mind. Your bewitching Photo captivated my heart, and the more I tried to forget you the more I began to think of you, until it dawned upon me that I have fallen in love with you. Though we haven't even met in person yet but I could say that you've captured. I would try and call you Later in the day today my sweet Angel

Now that I've found you, I'll promise to take good care of you. And even though I don't know what your true feelings for me are, I'll still love you the best way I can. Well i just thought i let you know what i feel for you , I really wish i was there with you in person so i could make you feel better .Thinking About You. Sweet Dream Sweetie and know i Care About You.

Hugs and Kisses

Warmth Thoughts

Anthony Jones

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out. =

Dear Anthony,

My internet went out too. The modem had issues again here and had to do alot to get it going again. But I did get it up this morning finally. Just got home from work so I figured I would email you and try to update yahoo.
I know what you mean about wondering if you should take a chance again. My ex did a job on me as far as trust issues. What you don't know about him that i really have gotten past is just how abusive he was. When he was drinking he was not only emotionally abusive but physically. He would go after my younger so for ome reason he hated him. When he grabbed him I would step in and put a stop to it but then I would get it for doing that. It took me a long time to admit it to myself ( I always made excuses in my mind) but he raped me more than once. I always thought it was not that since we were married but that is exactly what it was. Anyeways as i said I had moved to Florida then came back and tried another go with him. I knew within a month it wasn't right. He had stopped drinking, I fogave him for what he did to me. That took alot for me to do. I thought people could change. Things were odd then one day he dropped me at work as usual everything seemed normal. My son got home from work that day and found a note on the table telling the girls he loved them and left. I felt so bad for my son. he hid the note, got the girls off the bus then called me 2 hours later t o tell me. I was supposed to work till 7 that night. Anyways he told me and i fell apart. I stayed at work another hour and just couldn't do it as I had to try to figure out how to tll my girls their dad left. That was one of the hardest things i ever had to do. It was 1 week before my oldest daughters birthday and 2 weeks before I was due to be laid off from work. He took money besides other things which i am still finding to this day as missing. My daughters went to school the next day and the older one broke down in school. She had to go to the guidance counsellor for emergency counselling. The poor kid wasn't so upset her dad left she was worried about me. I did my best to keep a strong front up for the kids they never saw me cry once. But she was still worried. I talked to her and told her to talk to me more that she needed to tell me all she was feeling and not to worry about hurting me. She finally opened up and now we talk more. They had alot of abandonment issues, which they no longer have as they have learned i will never leave them. They know I will do anything for them. As far as my ex, I hate him. I always will for what he did to his kids. He has lied to them and me, and honestly I don't bellieve anything he says anymore. He doesn't see the gils (his choice) and he called them for the first time in 4 months last night. So you can see i went through alot alotwith him. I never expected to meet someone ESPECIALLY on match that would lead me to have feelings for them. BUT you have done that. As far as trust, I have trust in you but it is hard for me to put it all in you yet. I hope you understand that. That will grow with time. I am normally a very trusting person until someone does me wrong but since him I lost alot of faith in people. I do care about you. You are only the second person I ever got into detail about my ex. The first is a guy that is a friend in cincinnatti. He is the one that got me out of the all my fault stuff and got me to lay the blame where it was deserved. And he was right. I don't dwell on this stuff I lock it away in my mind and that is where it stays.
Anything I have told you or even said on match is me. I don't lie nor fabricate any of it. This is me and how I am. I am the type to tell it as it is, some poeple don't like it. I think it is better to be honest and try not to hurt anyones feelings in the process. As far as love for you with me that will grow over time. Part of the trust issues....I am afraid to let my heart open that much now. I am afraid of being hurt yet again. I KNOW you won't do it but I still have fear. I just swore to myself and my kids I would be more careful if I found someone. My son calls me a loser magnet, and honestly I can't blame him. I want to prove to him I am not.

Hugs and kisses

My Sweet Lady,

I'm so sorry that i couldn't write you until now and want you to know thats owing to the fact that my internet connection is bad and i couldn't get it rectified until now cos work as been so hectic. I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I wont regret being with you.I have been through a lot since i lost my Ex , having to deal with taking care of my boy all alone and lots more.I have decided to let you know that you have really got me thinking about you so much , I cant help but picture what life would be with you.

At first I was confused, didn't really know what I wanted, I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously but it was soon than i expected , you caught me with you words Lydia.. You seemed cool, nice and caring. So I want to take this chance and get to own your heart all by myself.

This is not a sudden urge that has prompted me to write you. When I first saw you on match I was struck by your simplicity and by your sweetness of speech and manner that it became difficult for me to shut you out of my mind. Your bewitching Photo captivated my heart, and the more I tried to forget you the more I began to think of you, until it dawned upon me that I have fallen in love with you. Though we haven't even met in person yet but I could say that you've captured. I would try and call you Later in the day today my sweet Angel

Now that I've found you, I'll promise to take good care of you. And even though I don't know what your true feelings for me are, I'll still love you the best way I can. Well i just thought i let you know what i feel for you , I really wish i was there with you in person so i could make you feel better .Thinking About You. Sweet Dream Sweetie and know i Care About You.

Hugs and Kisses

Warmth Thoughts

Anthony Jones

Dear Anthony,

I will remove my profile also. I wanted to tell you I would be more than happy to pick you up at the airport. I am not sure about dropping you and your son off at a motel though. I may just bring you back here but I do have to think about it some. That would be a HUGE step for me, so I really have to think about it.
There is one thing I want to be honest with you about. I hope it doesn't bother or hurt you with what I have to say here. As I said in my profile I was baptised protestant. I went to church every sunday growing up. When I was a teen I started to look into native american beliefs since I have it in my blood. My beliefs are different than most. I used to wonder not really know if there was a god, always said there could be or not. When my mother was dieing I decided there wasn't one pretty much. I figured if there was one then he would not have made her suffer the way she did. My mother was a good woman all she did all her life was help others. The way I look at it is there is no one god, it is in everything. The trees, animals a blade of grass etc. When my mom died an indian belief is to open a window to let her spirit out. When she died i did just that. A HUGE gust of wind came through the window at that moment. Mind you that window had been opened many times in that hospital and never once was there a breeze of any type that came in. Even when it was windy out .. I can't explain how or why but it happened and everyone in the room was shocked. My aunts had no idea why I had the window opened my sister did. When they were told as to why they were shocked also. They couldn't figure out where that cold gust of wind came from. But I feel it was my mothers spirit exiting. So I will tell you I am not overly religious. I really don't mind if you are, heck I may even step back into a church someday, no idea really. I just want you to know how I am. My kids were never baptised, I figure that is their choice to make as they get older. Yes, they have gone to church I would never stop them from that. my 19 year old did get baptised in florida it was his choice. I really have no problem with your beliefs, who am I to say anything with mine? Oh and as far as guardian angels I do believe in them, my mom watches over me. My beliefs are kinda here and kinda there if you notice. Anyways I hope I don't upset you by telling you all that. As I said I just want to be honest.
I do have a question for you. How long have you been in the uk now? And why don't you have a place here still? I am getting curious now, so I will ask these questions of you. I hope you don't mind.
Anyways, I had sent you another email with pics not sure if it worked or not let me know.
I need to try to get yahoo up on my other computer, so I can talk to you at night in my bedroom.

Night hun
HUgs and Kisses

To:
Sent: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:19 pm
Subject: With God's Approval***

My Sweet Lady ,

Thanks so much for the honest and open e-mail. My internet has been acting crazy of late and that's why i haven't been online for a while now and even when i was lucky to get on tonight, it got me kicked off and wouldn't let me get back on to talk to you my sweet.Your words are very honest and true. Anyways, I want you to know that you made my morning. You mean so much to me my baby .I want you to know that i know i would have a better day now that i have read your letter.

I want you to know that we can make a better home. I believe we are two love birds that are waiting to be with each other.Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someo ne like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, .

I know right now we can't be together but I will be waiting for you when God reviews us. I pray every night and day that he sees the love I have for you. I feel like I can't breathe.I know God has something good in store for us. He is not an evil God but a loving God. And when we are in each others arms , that love will be more amazing than what we have now.

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

I want you to know that i have gotten my profile off of match.com and that's cos i feel i have no reason to be on there anymore, I know the search is all over and want you to know that am just a lady's man and don't want more than a lady for myself. I would sign off on here now and go into the shower. Hope to hear from20you soon. Have a splendid night rest. Thinking so much about You.

Hugs and Kisses

Angels Guard You

Anthony Jones

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out. =

Dear Anthony,

I removed my profile from match this morning. How are you doing? I had to send you more emails last night as I found out the original one I sent with pictures didn't make it to you. I figured I would show you where I live. It isn't much but it is mine, and I have fought to hang on to it through the years. My ex had tried to take it from me in the divorce, and failed. I was smart his name never went on it only my dead mothers and my name are on it. I had gotten it before he and I married and always had a funny feeling about him so never put his name on it. Smartest thing I ever did. Right now we have snow, sleet and freezing rain coming down. I am hoping it changes to rain before I have to drive into work. Otherwise I will have to leave at 1pm to try to get there on time. This is when I miss Florida weather lol. I hate driving in this. I have a 4 wheel drive pick up but can't drive it since I can't get it inspected. I have alot of work to do on it to get it on the road. Plan on doing it once the weather gets better as I don't have a garage.
I was happy to finally get to chat with you last night. Too bad you lost your internet. It's bad between you losing yours and me losing mine I missed your emails and hearing from you. Yes, I said that, I missed you.....I will be going to work and wondering if you emailed me or anything. I will be looking the minute I get home. Unless I get a chance to sneak out my phone at work to check. I have mobileemail I just can't reply. AT least I don't think I can.
K so this email is going to be short and sweet. I really need to go work on my other computer and find out why I can't get yahoo messenger on it. It is easier to chat at night with you in my room with privacy.
I will email you again later.
HUgs and kisses

Dear Anthony,

I am serious about picking you and your son up at the airport I hope you let me do that for you. One thing had me laughing today when we were talking. Why would you think it would bother me if you had a british accent? I have known a few people over the years that have it and honestly I like it. I had a couple of online friends that lived in london. Talked to them alot on the phone. Besides with a man it's kinda sexy lol. can't believe I just wrote that but it's true lol.
I am waitng patiently for you to come back here. I wish you were here for great moments together also. You will not lose me to anyone else. I promise you that. I will wait an eternity if I have to. I want to give us a chance. I want to see where we go with this. I want you back in the states. I will be here waiting for YOU.
I work until 9pm tonight, If you are awake and want to call me please do so. as of 9:15pm I can answer the phone. Call my cellphone. Or if you wait till 9:30 or so you can call my home phone. It is just easier to get me on my cell.
I hope to hear from you soon, and hope you are having a good day
Love

To:
Sent: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 9:32 am
Subject: This Long Distance Love Of Ours***

My Love,

It was really nice reading from you and thanks for the pictures you sent to me. I could only wish i was there with you in person so we can have great moments together as lovers, Every morning when i wake and look at your beautiful picture, i wonder what on earth i have done to deserve such a beautiful and loving woman like you, I know that i would always keep you dare to my heart and would always love you as much as you want to be loved baby.

Thanks for the offer of you picking me and my son up at the Airport and i feel if you wouldn't feel comfortable about habouring me and Douglas in your home, I do respect your opinion. I want you to know that the reason why i don't own a home down here is cos i just moved here and am just getting back on my feet due to what happened btw me and my last girlfriend, who got me bank-rupt alongside my very best friend. I was indeed a very painful experience for you. I think this should get your curiousityy off now.

My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does expr ess my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a woman should treat a man like me.

, please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The miles will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me . I don't want to lose you to anyone else. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. I pr omise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love always,

Hugs and Kisses

Anthony Jones

reply to his last he had called me and I had cut it short

honey,
Thanks for callintg you brightened my day. I am sorry I really couldn't talk I am running late here for work. Call my cell phone tonight after 9 pm we can talk more then. If I don't answer I will call you back I promise. At least I will have your number if you call my cell
Hope to talk to you later and yeah you have a very thick accent lol.
Love

Dearest Anthony,

I just got home from work and the first thing I did was log onto yahoo to see if you were on. Either you are asleep or you lost your internet again. I can't wait until you come back and our hours are the same. Can I ask a question? Was your girlfiend here in the states or over there? One more thing, You just moved here to the states? Just trying to figure it out hun sorry if I am asking too much.
As I said before I will pick you up at the airport. We will see what happens from there. We will be together then so we just have to wait. Then we can find out where this takes us. I am waiting for you so don't worry. The miles will not be a test or me, I can wait. I promise you that.
If you want to call me around the same time tomorrow I will be here. I don't have to be in work until 4pm tomorrow. At least then I will have time to talk. I am so sorry about today. I don't want you to think I was blowing you off, I really wasn't. I was emailing you and running late......At least now you know why I was running late. You were more important than my being off to work on time.
I want you to know I am missing you. You give me hope after all. You give me reason to go on. I do care about you more than you will ever know. hope to hear from you soon.

Love,

Sent: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 9:32 am
Subject: This Long Distance Love Of Ours***

My Love,

It was really nice reading from you and thanks for the pictures you sent to me. I could only wish i was there with you in person so we can have great moments together as lovers, Every morning when i wake and look at your beautiful picture, i wonder what on earth i have done to deserve such a beautiful and loving woman like you, I know that i would always keep you dare to my heart and would always love you as much as you want to be loved baby.

Thanks for the offer of you picking me and my son up at the Airport and i feel if you wouldn't feel comfortable about habouring me and Douglas in your home, I do respect your opinion. I want you to know that the reason why i don't own a home down here is cos i just moved here and am just getting back on my feet due to what happened btw me and my last girlfriend, who got me bank-rupt alongside my very best friend. I was indeed a very painful experience for you. I think this should get your curiousityy off now.

My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each20day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a woman should treat a man like me.

, please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The miles will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me . I don't want to lose you to anyone else. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we20could be together.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love always,

Hugs and Kisses

Anthony Jones

yeah this was kinda bad of me but I figured I wanted to play back some......
Hi Baby,
It is 1 am here and I can't sleep. My mind is on you. Wishing you were here with me. Just for the comfort of knowing I could be asleep and move my arm and brush it up against you, and know you are there. To feel your body next to mine. To hear you breathe. To be able to put my head on your chest and hear your heartbeat. To be able to hold you. All these thoughts are going through my head. I can't figure out what you have done to me. I never thought I would actually get interest in a man, but you have gotten it. I never thought I could have feelings for a man, but you have that. You have awaken things in me I thought were gone. You have opened up my emotions, and feelings like no other. I have always known what I wanted in a man, but never thought I would find it. I was wrong I have found it in you. I have kept so much locked up inside of me and you have taken the key and opened my heart. You have given me a whole new outlook. You have given me certain desires that I wrote off a long time ago. You have mymind in places it hasn't been for quite some time. I think about you all day and all night. I dream about you when I am sleeping. I dream about you laying next to me and just being there. I dream about you brushing your hand against my skin. Running your hands over me. Maybe I am being to forward now......
You are in my thoughts and I want you to know that. You are in them all the time. I think I am really falling for you now. I just want you to know that. I can't wait for you to get back to the states.
Love Always,

Dear Anthony,

I love waking up in the morning and finding your emails. I only wish I had been awake for your IM. One day I may wake up with you beside me that is what I want most. When I get home from work at night you don't keep me up. If anything I am afraid I keep you up. It is so much later for you. I have a tendancy to stay up late after I get out of work. There is just so much on my mind and I can't sleep. Besides the fact, I lay here and think of you in the quiet moments.
To be honest with you when you had told me you had a 4 yr old, I was a little set back. I was thinking would I really want to start over with another young child? I thought I would have it rough having my 2 girls at their ages. Most people our age have kids in their teens or older. BUT, I want you to know I will love Douglas as if he were my own. He is a part of you. At first the thought was scarey to me, but the more I thought about it I want this. I want YOU. I want you and all that you are. I want you to know I would do anything for you and Douglas.I know my girls would love him and want to help teach him. Are you sure you can handle the chaos that a large family can offer? My oldest son won't be here forever that I can tell you so it would end up being you, me and the kids. My oldest is only here now to help me out. He would much rather be out on his own. He ha s stayed here to help me pay bills and all. He knows it would absolutely kill me if I were to lose this house so he has put his life on hold to help me. I will never forget what he has done for me. I could only hope we could raise Douglas to be like that. It was funny my son and I went somewhere yesterday. We went in and this woman came up and was telling me how well I did on raising my son. How the last time he had been in there he was helping out her and others. She kept going on about how I raised such a fine young man. she then turned around to apologize to him in the case she was embarrassing him. He and I both said at the same time that it doesn't he has heard it through his life so much he is used to it. And it is the truth. I have neevr had any negative feed back on my kids. They may have grown up seeing alot they neevr should have but I have always loved them and tried to teach them right. By my standards, not by what they saw.They have always known they were loved. I want you and Douglas to know you will always be loved.
Hmm, so now who is rambling? lol. Guess it won't be an issue getting used to you doing it hun.

You bring great happiness to my life.

Love

To:
Sent: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 6:44 am
Subject: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LYDIA

My Sweet ,

I'm at work at the moment and waiting for some work materails to be delivered to us here at work but i thought i write you and let you know how much you mean to me.You are my heart, you are my life, you are my everything. I thank you for entrusting me with your heart, and in return I give you mine. It is a fragile thing, that has been through a lot of storms in this life. But I know it will be safe with you until the end of my days. It is so new this love I have for you, and yet it feels like I have loved you from the start of my life. I still cannot believe my luck was to come across someone like you, and to fall in love quickly. Maybe that is why I have never believed in such things, so that when it happened I would know it for a real and true thing.

I am amazed at myself the willingness I have to want to relish in this feeling I have for you. I also relish in the feeling of being loved by you, your love has wrapped me up in a cocoon, which will shield me

Last edited by tryharder on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's great you didn't tell him off. Very Happy
That would have made him very suspicious and possibly made him vengeful toward you.
That was very smart and now you can back away nicely and he will never be the wiser that you know what he is.

I'm sorry he has your pics and your childrens.
But by ending it gently with him he should have no reason to use your pictures in a mean way.
He loses victims all the time.
He will just move on once he knows you are not interested anymore and are not giving him any attention.

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should introduce your lad to Ivana or DramaQueen they tend to fall in love quickly ... Twisted Evil
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have dramaqueen on it Smile

This is my most recent chat with him on yahoo

brokenheartedman1962: hello love
me: hi honey
brokenheartedman1962: how are you doing?
me: not so great my sister is not good
brokenheartedman1962: oh i see. am so sorry to hear about that baby
me: guess I may have to go there
brokenheartedman1962: oh i see, havent you seen her since she isn't feeling too well
me: she was in an accident yesterday hun, no I haven't gotten there yet she is in another state and I need to figure out how to go about getting there
brokenheartedman1962: oh yeah you better
brokenheartedman1962: am so sorry to hear about her my baby
me: well not sure when I will get there yet how is douglas?
brokenheartedman1962: not doing any better, i guess you know that
me: I am so sorry hun
me: why can't anything work out right?
brokenheartedman1962: i really don't know, God hasn't been any good to me of late baby
brokenheartedman1962: Sweetie, what's up with the funds you promised to help me out with?
me: well he is not helping me either lately
brokenheartedman1962: oh i see..
me: I am not sure now hun I will most likely need it for my sisters now
brokenheartedman1962: alright then i understand how you mean
me: I am sorry i never saw this coming
brokenheartedman1962: it's alright and i understand hnesltly.
me: guess you can't with an accident
brokenheartedman1962: how do u mean?
me her car rolled over on the side of a mountain she lives on
brokenheartedman1962: aww.. so bad
me: yeah she has head injuries
brokenheartedman1962: aww,,, what a pity
me: besides other problems the head is the worst
brokenheartedman1962: meaning?
me: I am really sorry I can't help you now, I am not sure how I will make payments I have due now with all this going on as I have to get time off from work
me: she broke some bones etc
brokenheartedman1962: sorry okay
me: sec phone I am right here though
me: I need to log her boyfriend is on the phone email me okay?
brokenheartedman1962: bye then
me: night hun

Guess i will wait to see if he emails me or not, and go from there

Last edited by tryharder on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tryharder wrote:
Have dramaqueen on it Smile

Lovely... Twisted Evil
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be willing to give him a shot -- PM me with his details if you want me to try Smile

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tryharder -

An easy way to get away from him is just tell him a good friend introduced you to her brother and spending some time with him made you realize that a long distance relationship wouldn't work...and wish him good luck. Very Happy

So is this guy available?

Ivana and I have tag teamed before. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have e-mailed him a letter already - basically saying that we had met on match.com several months ago, and I was interested, interested enough to keep his letter.

But I had met and started talking with another man, and I give my full attention to who I am talking with ... and he didn't work out, we didn't have enough in common.

explained I was new to the online dating scene and have only talked with a couple men, and 2 of them I thought were scammers - they asked me for money after a week !!!

Becky - let's have fun Twisted Evil

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hey, you stole my "dangling the bait letter"! That's okay, I'll tell him that I was sorry he stopped writing...maybe he hadn't gotten my new email.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is let me know what happens, PLEASE. I really do want to see him messed with, only wish i could do it more. Have fun and good luck! Smile

UPDATE

I just sent him an email breaking it off. He is free for the taking, go get him Evil or Very Mad Let me know what happens. Thanks!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And lad has taken the hook. Very Happy

His son has gotten younger - he's only 3 now. And I like that they have a "cordial relationship"...can a 3yo even be cordial?

I love that he's a writer so "trying to impress you with a heartfelt tome extolling my romantic and affectionate side would be way too easy and as transparent as glass"...lol. I wonder if he will be so articulate when he runs out of script? I wonder if he knows what articulate means? Very Happy

Tryharder - Thanks for letting me play. Here's one...if you want to try your hand at baiting..remove the spaces. engr_j a m e [email protected]

tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah so his son gets younger now how nice, lol. think the sons bday was march 25th if I remember right. Good luck and have fun with your new found love, lol. Keep me updated please Smile Maybe he will back off from emailing me now. I did kinda hint at him sendning me money though. I know I'm bad but I figured what the heck at this point......Beides figured it would make him run for the hills.....
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be outside the forum rules to have him send you any money, although in your case it is returning some of the money you lost, all the same, not recommended.

The son's birthday was probably a convenient date and devised so he could ask for money / presents for his birthday, I am sure he will use the same excuse later and change the date as well as the age

As to him leaving you alone, so long as you dont reply, he will give up on you but, he may begin to write under a new name, you could of course check this by checking the IP of anybody emailing you you to if it is the same

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's replying to me too. We have swapped several emails already.
We just need to catch each other in chat soon.
I love chat. Twisted Evil
Hope he doesnt twig with us all piled on at once.

I told him he emailed me several weeks ago but do to family emergency with my mother having a heart attack I didnt have time to get into anything.
She is all well now and I'm free to play.

This lad hides his IP.
209.59.43.203 Anonymous Proxy

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad hides his IP.
209.59.43.203 Anonymous Proxy

Not meaning to sound like a smart arse DQ, I found that earlier from TH's early posts, the fact he is still hiding it shows it was no mistake, this is a clever lad indeed.

I cant wait until you lot have his balls firmly grasped and start squeezing Twisted Evil

There are ways to get him to send you an email without hiding his IP later on, tell him you are not receiving his emails properly, somebody else you know had similiar problems and it was due to the proxy setting causing problems with your fire wall, it is very random thing of course but perhaps if he was to send another email from a newly created email it may fix the problem

tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never lost a dime to him. Just made him think I would send some. But he hasn't replied since so I think he gave up finally. As far as why he was asking for money it was for medicine and food for his son so he could get him out of the hospital.... the kid had cardiomyalgia? I tink it was that, has to do with a swelling of the heart muscles.. He made it sound like the kid just came down with it. I know better as my mom was a nurse all my life and worked in the operating room. Anyways I just don't want to see him actually scam someone. So keep him busy Smile
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bend him over and Take 'em to Brown Town! ^^^It's a good thing you didn't send him any money. I think I said it before, It's good you realized before it was too late. Good Luck DQ and the rest.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It really doesn't make any difference if this lad is smart or not, our experienced baiters can handle him quite nicely. It's all just roleplay, as they are pretending to be something they aren't so are we, it's just a question who realises this first is in advantage and clearly we are since we know their methods.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic