SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Attack of the Babelfish

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of scam emails in French hit one of my catcher accounts.

I have enough French to be able to get the gist of both - one's a cancer sufferer, the other a Lotto win. However, I chose to answer as Brad Morrihan, he of the weird spelling, and he has no French.

Quote:
I dont understand French, only English, plaese write to me in English

and

Quote:
I dont understand French, only English, I think there was something abuot a lottery, plaese write to me in English and put me right.

The cancer sufferer replied in brittle Lad English... but the lottery guy...

Here's the original French:

Quote:
Nous vous contactons par cette présente pour vous informer que vous êtes l'un(e) des heureux(e) gagnant(e) de la loterie promotion internet LOTO NATIONALE.Ceci n'étant donc pas un spam ni un virus, veuillez trouver en fichier joint vos différents numéros gagnants et la somme que vous avez gagnez.
Pour entrer en possession de votre lot, veuillez adressez exclusivement par email un courrier à l'huissier de justice chargé de la remise de votre
gain.
CABINET D'ÉTUDES JURIDIQUES DE MAITRE MARCEL0 LL1P1
Email: [snip]
TEL: [snip]
FAX: [snip]
Cordialement.
LOTO NATIONALE

It doesn't read like good French - but have a look at the "English":

Quote:
Hello Mrs./Mr,
We contact you by this present you to inform that you are one (E) happy (E) winner (E) of the lottery promotion Internet NATIONALE.Ceci LOTTO not being thus a spam nor a virus, want to find in attached file your various numbers winners and the sum which you have gain.
To enter in possession of your batch, please exclusively address by e-mail a mail to the bailiff in charge of the handing-over of your profit.
CABINET OF LEGAL STUDIES OF MASTER MARCEL0 LL1P1
E-mail: [snip]
SUCH: [snip]
FAX: [snip]
Cordially.
LOTTO MAIN ROAD

Bloody Babelfish...

But there was an attachment, and in English it read:

Quote:
National lottery for the Promotion of the Internet and the safeguard of its benefits

CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hello: Miss/Mr.

Your enamel has just been drawn on more than 3000 enamel which was withdrawn on several various meeting places. What means that you are the winner 367ème of the 3rd batch who’s your n° number is 196-635-C great NATIONAL free TOMBOLA LOTTO of the Season 2008-2009. We are in partnership with several sites of meeting and several countries African and European.

Here the schedule of the lots

1st batch a voyage (in South Africa) + hébergement in the fashionable district +100 000€
2nd batch the sum of an amount of 85,000 €
3rd batch the sum of an amount of 70,000 €
4th batch the sum of an amount of 50,000 €

NB: The pulling of the e-mails was carried out by a bailiff under the aggregation of a lawyer. Information sheet which you must fill and join to your message and contact the bailiff to the addresses:

Enamel: [snip]
Such: [snip]

So that you are in possession of your profit:
PLEASE FILL THIS FORM
Name:
First name:
City: Postcode:
Fixed: Permanent portable:
Activity:
E-mail:
Further information on you: PLEASE FILL THIS FORM

Different possibility of withdrawal from batches for this season 2008-2009, the withdrawal of the batches will be done in Africa precisely in Ivory Coast. With interviews on several African television channels or if you are very distant from this country, your batch will be transmitted to you in your country by check or transfer. Cordially LOTTO MAIN ROAD

Any suggestions for de-education?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Advise him to use an even worse translating site?

Will update when I think of more... (advise him to translate to german first and then translate to english, that way he'll get better results)

Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put your reply through multibabel before the final translation to French.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The other Lotto group seemed to be only slightly better at English:

Quote:
We'll send this message to you that you are notified the lucky winner of the Euro Millions Lottery.
The lottery of the European Union with headquarters based in London.
We congratulate you once again for your gain.
You will find attached notification of your prize as well as contacts of the Usher of the Lottery you must contact you how to transfer your earnings.
We ask you to contact the bailiff sworn in charge of the dossier
Transfer your gain.

But the original mob are carrying on regardless:

Quote:
Good evening to you very expensive (E) award-winning (E) has,
We summons today Wednesday, March 18, 2009 and I address this message to you to get information that since February 20th, 2009 you received an eminent message of my cabinet concerning your profit of the lotto main road.
I would as fast as possible like to have your news so that I can set in motion the procedure of withdrawal of your batch of 70,000 € because I have my report has to return to the leader of the lottery concerning the award-winnings because they consider an interview with each award-winning.
Thank you to answer me as soon as possible.

They attached a form of sorts (formatting as in the original):

Quote:
National lottery for the Promotion of the Internet and the safeguard of its benefits
CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!CONGRATULATIONS!!
Hello: Miss/Mr.
Your enamel has just been drawn on more than 3000 enamel which was withdrawn on several various meeting places. What means that you are the winner 367ème of the 3rd batch who’s your n° number is 196-635-C great NATIONAL free TOMBOLA LOTTO of the Season 2008-2009. We are in partnership with several sites of meeting and several countries African and European.
Here the schedule of the lots
1st batch a voyage (in South Africa) + hébergement in the fashionable district +100 000€
2nd batch the sum of an amount of 85,000 €
3rd batch the sum of an amount of 70,000 €
4th batch the sum of an amount of 50,000 €
NB: The pulling of the e-mails was carried out by a bailiff under the aggregation of a lawyer. Information sheet which you must fill and join to your message and contact the bailiff to the addresses:
Enamel: [snip]
Such: [snip] (It was actually "TEL:" originally...)
So that you are in possession of your profit:
PLEASE FILL THIS FORM
Name:
First name:
City: Postcode:
Fixed: Permanent portable:
Activity:
E-mail:
Further information on you: PLEASE FILL THIS FORM
Different possibility of withdrawal from batches for this season 2008-2009, the withdrawal of the batches will be done in Africa precisely in Ivory Coast. With interviews on several African television channels or if you are very distant from this country, your batch will be transmitted to you in your country by check or transfer. Cordially LOTTO MAIN ROAD

Well poor Brad had to ask:

Quote:
I dont know where yuo got that detial abuot Febraury 20, I didnt haer from yuo until this month, and something else, yuo siad to fill in a form, well there are things I dont get, like what are "Fixed" and "Permanent Portable"?

Easy:

Quote:
I received your message and I excuse myself for time that I put before you to answer.
For your information, you were to choose in this year 2009 for profit from a sum of 70,000 €. Summon which was offered to you by a NATIONAL structure named LOTTO.
And pulling took place this year in Africa. You are thus the lucky winner of the sum of 70,000 €.
For the withdrawal of your profit you must follow the procedure which I show and I would ask for the effort to you of fill out all eminent document of my Cabinet.
You must to start to fill the form which is below concerning information that you do not have: you mark quite simply no!!
Name:
First name:
City:
Postcode:
Fixed:
Permanent portable:
Activitée:
E-mail:
number of number:
Thank you to fill it and to as quickly as possible send it to me. I you formless that we wasted too much time in this part of the procedure.
In waiting as of documents

So Brad ended up thinking that Fixed and Permanent Portable referred to Houses and Caravans - ergo, he answered Yes and No.

More to follow - I hope...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
enamel
Confused ?

Name? E-mail? Or a neologistic combination of the two? Sounds like a good word to introduce to our Lads.... Confused

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marthataran wrote:

Nice. You have just introduced me to my new favorite source of shenanigans. Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
enamel

In French "email" translates to "enamel".
bobbymcgee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely. They presented themselves even me to my new preferential source of Mischievousness.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marthataran wrote:

I will try to conduct a bait exclusively using this tool for replying. Razz

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
bobbymcgee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larson wrote:
Marthataran wrote:

I will try to conduct a bait exclusively using this tool for replying. Razz

lol!! Twisted Evil

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tried the multibabel. Hilarity ensued. The best one came from running it through Italian. The "many internauti" is a nice touch.

Original:
I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have

never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose

you amongst the numerous internet users in the world, precisely I cannot

say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I come in peace and

something very positive is about to happen to your life right now and to

the lives of others through you, if only you can carefully read and digest

the message below. The internet has made the world global villages where

you can reach anybody you have not met before.

Multibabled:

They are sure that this post office with you would come, axis, since we

not at all entirety, before connected and it equally, because the I wonder

, has decided you to me between the many internauti in the world in

order to select, with precision surprises, which I do not admit like,

because I have selected, you however not for me within in expectant

peace and the positive one must be come more rather very

approximately, to your duration in this moment and the life that lasts

from other from you, so only you can, you can the message drain to you

cultured with attention and adapt themselves. the Internet has made the

villages totals in the world, in which you can reach anyone, than did not

meet the front part
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Just about how I'd put it myself. Laughing

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest...

Quote:
J acknowledges good receipt of your message.
I inform you that tomorrow, I will contact the bank finally power to transmit all this English information to you
or if you have the possibility m of sending all information that the bank sent to you I will translate them finally for you that the bank can transfer of your profit.
she my to as ask to say to you as all information which you have to give is not sufficient for a transfer if possible she wants to only to send the copy you your to raise D identity banking. finally to facilitate it transferred.

Confused

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the bank Lad contacted Brad - in French!

Brad forwarded the message to the lawyer Lad:

Quote:
Some bank just wrote to me in French, well I CANT SPAEK OR RAED FRENCH, I told yuo that before, why didnt yuo tell them it had to be in English!?

So the bank tried English:

Quote:
WITH YOUR ATTENTION MR BR4DLEY M4RK M0RRIH4N

I answer in the name of Mr. C0NSTANT K4BL4N Directeur of the International Transfers STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Ci

I contact you indeed to transfer your profit credited to the file corresponding to your Number with number is 196-635-C bearing on the sum of 70,000 EUROS (Sixty Ten Thousand Euros) in accordance with the treaties 25 and 27 signed between the LOTTO MAIN ROAD, on the one hand and our institution on the other hand according to the mode of transfer privileged by credit transfer.

Indeed the legal and administrative formalities inherent in your profit having been completed by the LOTTO MAIN ROAD and on joint instruction of Mr. 4KE Ben0it, Director of the Operations of the LOTTO MAIN ROAD and under the supervision of the National service Of AUDIT (SNA), the transfer of your funds of an amount of 70,000 EUROS (Sixty Ten Thousand Euros) is about to be carried out after your donation on your
Account number IBAN:

***GENERAL TERMS OF THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PROFIT ***

1 *** We hold to specify you that your profit is recorded here on the mention “counts blocked”, it cannot thus have movement there as long as it was not transferred. In addition the expenses of transfers made up of banking taxes are evaluated with Thousand Euros (1000,00€) and which remains with your load and cannot be deduced beforehand from your funds in accordance with the law on and the international transfer auditing of accounts of August 12th, 1983.

This measurement does not authorize my institution to take only one centime on the assets of the recipients of this lottery in deposit within our bank.
Consequently to carry out the transfers of your profit, when you discharge this tax. This clause is under the responsibility of Mr. C0mptable, controller and general listener with (SNA).

In your interest and with the aim of optimize this step, you must carry out as soon as possible the payment of the expenses, considering which we would like to start the procedure of transfer tomorrow. Will know that as of reception of the amount of the expenses of transfer, We will proceed in agreement with the S.N.A in all diligence to the transfer of the integrality your to have of 70,000 EUROS (Sixty Ten Thousand Euros)

*** HOW REGULATE YOUR EXPENSES OF TRANSFER***

2 *** Will know that with the aim of respect these clauses binding us with
“S NR WITH”. We do not box your expenses of transfers and the cashing of your expenses is spring of the National service Of AUDIT by networks of transfer per fast mandate (Western Union) within our various bank subsidiaries. Our Banks being connected the ones to the others by a data-processing network, and especially so that the award-winning encounters any difficulties for the transfer of their expenses of transfer, you have the possibility of carrying out the transfer via Western Union, with your range with the names and intended for accountant made with the task by the “S.N.A”. It is one of measurements which, takes account of the geographical reality of the award-winning.

**INFORMATION FOR ANY SENDING OF THE EXPENSES VIA WESTERN UNION **

LEGAL CABINET OF STUDY OF MASTER M4RCEL0 LL1P1 USHER ACCREDITED WITH THE LOTTO MAIN ROAD

[snipped]

2) As soon as you carry out the transfer via mandate cash (Western Union) of your expenses intended for the usher Maître M4RCEL0 LL1P1, please inform it. Will know that some is your bank, your expenses of transfer we will arrive without difficulty and reassure that at all does not affect the transfer of your funds in its whole Totalité. You have all the references and coordinates for the payment of your expenses of transfer.

In waiting of a confirmation of your share, please receive my respectful greetings.

Laughing

So Brad writes to the Lawyer Lad:

Quote:
This is from the bank, its not much claerer, even in English, plaese give me the one-paragraph versoin of what they want.

He obliges:

Quote:
I received your message and I come by this message to give you more details concerning the message than you received bank.
Into clear the bank informs you that it received your files for the transfer of funds on your bank account coming from the lotto main road and it explains you why you must pay expenses of rising transfer has 1000 € is equivalent has 1,323.50 $.
Thus by preoccupation with a time the bank requires of you to make the transfer of the 1,323.50 $ by Western Union in the name of their dispach rider...

Brad's still not happy:

Quote:
Thats fine, but what the bleu blazes are they on abuot with this "preoccupatoin with a time", are they in a hurry or something?

And just now:

Quote:
I received your message but I do not follow you at all I does not understand anything but said you to me.

Laughing

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update...

These Lads are scenting payday, but this language barrier... what a pain! Wink

I explained things to the Lawyer Lad:

Quote:
I was qouting the bank, when they siad, "Thus by preoccupation with a time the bank reqiures of you to make the transfer of the 1,323.50 $ by Western Unoin in the name of thier dispach rider", what do they maen by "proeccupatoin with a time"?

And then to the Banker Lad:

Quote:
Ive had yuor message explianed to me, now plaese send me detials of a bank accuont to sent the fee to.

The lawyer Lad is back first:

Quote:
I continuation have your message. I send information to you ask.
what the bank requires these of you to carry out one transferred which ensure the expenses of transfer of your profit of 70,000 euros and by preoccupations with a time she will want that you to carry out this transferred by an agency from transferred money (western union) you go has a post office and to ask you has to carry out one sends.
[snip]
PS: You must send by e-mail the copy of your bank account number (bank account number)

Not much of an explanation... and the bank already has Brad's account number.

Brad ins't impressed:

Quote:
Ive told the bank my accuont detials, and if yuo think Im giong to pay a banks fee by Western Unoin, mate yuo are draeming,

Then the lawyer Lad is back - and confusion returns:

Quote:
After reading of your message J have unite constant Mister kablan the bank manager finally D to have more information.
It my to inform that you L have to contact by e-mail and it have to give D explanation more to you.
It my to as inform as the time so that your transfer is effective is Monday exceeds this time there will be penalties thus take care to carry out transferred as of today finally that Monday as it to say it to me he can transfer your to have.
As soon as you carry out transferred take care m to inform finally that I draw take care of the good progress of your transfer.
I also inform you that J did not receive yet the copy of your statement D identity banking finally D to have more D information so that the bank can transfer your to have of 70,000 euros on your account without any problem

Brad's confusion isn't far off my own:

Quote:
For Gods sake find somoene who knows English, I dont have the fiantest idae what yuo maen, theres something abuot penalteis but I dont know for sure, and then theres something abuot Identity Banking, plaese claer this up, Im too bloody confused!

The bank finally replies:

Quote:
I thank you for your message and informs you that your file was to deposit here for a long time by Marcelo Master finally that your transfer is effective on your account.
Cher Mister I tien has to inform you that you must pay 1000 euros for the expenses of transferred from your profit of 70,000 euros offered by the lotto main road according to the law in force.
This being please do what is necessary today finally that Mondays we can carry out your transfer to exceed this time I inform you that it will have penalty.
Well has you

Not much better!

After this:

Quote:
The sooner yuo send me the bank accuont detials to send the money to the sooner yuo get piad, so hurry up, and plaese explian this bit abuot penalteis, thank yuo.

The bank seems a bit tetchy - and forgetful:

Quote:
With regard to the penalties I inform you that since your lawyer your file deposited and we have to establish a check and then cancelled we it continuation has an error. Now we must proceed to a transfer and ask that you forwarded to us the copy of your bank account number and that you balance the expenses of transfer finally to be able to transfer as soon as possible.
You must send this sum by the Western Union agency because if you to proceed by transfer that will take far too much time please thus carry out the transfer in the name of:
** HOW REGULATE YOUR EXPENSES OF TRANSFER***
2 *** Will know that with the aim of respect these clauses binding us with
“S NR WITH”. We do not box your expenses of transfers and the cashing of your expenses is spring of the National service Of AUDIT by networks of transfer per fast mandate (Western Union) within our various bank subsidiaries. Our Banks being connected the ones to the others by a data-processing network, and especially so that the award-winning encounters any difficulties for the transfer of their expenses of transfer, you have the possibility of carrying out the transfer via Western Union, with your range with the names and intended for accountant made with the task by the “S.N.A”. It is one of measurements which, takes account of the geographical reality of the award-winning.

Brad is starting to fray:

Quote:
Im not responsible for Mr L1ipis mistakes, I never asked for a cheqeu, so thats not down to me, and I sent yuo my bank accuont detials days ago, yuo cant have lost them, check the prevuios messages and yuoll find it, one more thing, yuo siad abuot taking too much time, whats that got to do with it, just send me an accuont to send the fee to.

Meanwhile, the lawyer shows his (lack of) attention to detail:

Quote:
I received your message. Will know that me even I am not too gifted in English. But I will make the effort to help you.
If the bank requires more information of you on your bank account it is because information that you communicated to them is not sufficient to establish the transfer on account.
Since the LOTTERY requires that each award-winning perceive his profit in integrality, it has to subscribe a frozen account has Standard Chartered International Bank what means that it is impossible to withdraw money on this account nor to add some for this reason it asks you to pay expenses for the establishment of the transfer.
Correctly follow what the bank will say to you and all will be well.

A slap is in order:

Quote:
Yuo may not be so good at English, well Ive got no French at all, so yuove got one on me, so its up to yuo to get the English right. If the bank needs more info, then they havent asked me, what the bloody hell do they need, Im not a mind-raeder, OK? And this bafflegab abuot profit in integrality, not only is that total wamkspaek, then yuo go on to say why I need to pay, when I never argeud abuot that, and whitter on abuot how money cant be taken from the winnings, which I never asked for, bloody hell, yuo raelly dont know sqaut abuot keeping on message!

That must have rankled (emphasis and font size in the original):

Quote:
Good evening has you,
Except your respect its fact more than 10 times that I say to you that the bank needs your bank account number and not me.
Concerning the expenses which you must pay, it is with the bank you will regulate that.
Good evening

I responded in kind:

Quote:
OK, lets try this one more time, Im not asking yuo to do anything abuot the bank, and I gave them my detials, and I dont know why the bleu blazes Im writing to yuo right now becuase yuore as much use as tits on a bull!

Meanwhile, the bank:

Quote:
I received your message and will know that this problem was solved since Mister 11ipi announced it to us.
We knew that wish to receive your profit by credit transfer. To be done we ask for to you the copy of your bank account number because your account number alone is not enough. Also you must paid the expenses of transfer which rises has 1,323.50 $.
We wait your (bank account number) and the expenses balanced via Western Union to begin the transfer.

"Problem is solved..." Twisted Evil

Quote:
Youve got my bank accuont number, yuo even qouted it before now, when yuo first wrote to me in English, as Account number IBAN: B641937424MW, so what yuo have to send me now is the detials of yuor accuont to pay the fee into, as Im not giong to pay by Western Unoin.

I don't think that this is over yet!

Sand Timer x 7
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marthataran wrote:

WOOOO 419 bookmarked!! thanks

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

french is my mother tongue. I can confirm the babelfish translation.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is supposed to be from Citibank in London. Discuss.

Quote:
I am M.ST3W4RD M4CK Director of finances and the international Transfers (Pooch Places, Canary Wharf Citibank International Plc Promenade Level Pooch Places East Canary Wharf London, GB). I contact you for the purpose of transferring your profit credited to bearing file KPC/9080118308/02 on the sum with 1,000,000.00 Euros (One Million Euros) in accordance with the treaties 25 and 27 signed between LOTTERY EUROMILLIONS LONDON the U.K. and our institution on the one hand and on the other hand according to the mode with transfer which you privileged i.e. by international bank check.

"Pooch Places"? Sorry, what?

Quote:
Indeed the legal and administrative formalities inherent in your profit having been completed by Master Hugo S3RF4TY and on joint instruction of Mr. BRU1N ST3PH4NE General manager of LOTTERY EUROMILLIONS LONDON the U.K. (E-lottery) and of Mrs. M4G4R3T B4RB4RA General Officer of the Operations with CITIBANK LONDON and under the supervision of the NATIONAL TO THAT the OFFICE the transfer of your funds of an amount of 1 000 000,00 Euros is about to be carried out.

GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PROFIT

We hold has to specify you that your profit is recorded here on the blocked account it cannot thus y have movement as long as it was not transferred. In addition the expenses of transfer made up of the taxes tax and taxes of the United Kingdom taken by the parliamentary commitee of control of the public accounts which is the National To that the being equivalent Office has € 1 475, 00 Euros of your profit is with your load and cannot be deduced beforehand from your funds in accordance with the law on and the international transfer auditing of accounts of August 12, 1983.

This measurement does not authorize my institution to take only one centime on the assets of the recipients of this lottery in deposit within our bank. Consequently to carry out the transfers of your profit when you would discharge this tax before. This clause is under the responsibility of Countable Mrs. MUSS4 L4NNY Expert, controller and general listener (Controller and Auditor General: C&AG of the National To that the Office named by the Queen of England which is) which works in narrow symbiosis in its capacity of expertise with our bank.

In your interest and with the aim of optimize this step, you must carry out as soon as possible the payment of the expenses, considering which we would like to start the procedure of transfer on tomorrow. Will know that as of reception of the amount of the expenses of transfer, € 1 000 000,00 Euros will proceed Us in agreement with the NATIONAL TO THAT the OFFICE in all diligence with the transfer of integrality your to have..

HOW REGLEZ YOUR EXPENSES OF TRANSFER?

Will initially know that with the aim of respect these clauses binding us with the NATIONAL TO THAT the OFFICE. We do not box your expenses of transfers and the cashing of your expenses falls within the competence of the National To that the Office by networks of transfer per mandate cash within our different banking subsidiary company. Our Banks being connected the ones to the others by a data-processing network, and especially that the prizes winner encounter enormous difficulties for the transfer of their expenses of transfer you have the possibility of carrying out the transfer by the agency (Money Gram) has your range with the name and with the address of the made countable expert the task by the NAO has through the three continents. It is one of measurements which, takes account of the geographical reality of the prizes winner.

FOR ANY SENDING MONEY GRAM ONLY

NATIONAL TO THAT THE OFFICE

Name: MUSS4
First name: L4NNY
Address: Canary Wharf International Citibank Plc
Promenade Level Pooch Places
East Canary Wharf
London, GB

As soon as you carry out the transfer by mandate cash of your expenses to the address by the NAO with Money Gram please mean it to us. Will know that some is the continental Subsidiary company selected your expenses of transfer would reach us without difficulty and reassure that that at all does not affect the transfer of your funds in its whole Totality. You have all the references i.e. the name of our accountant and co-ordinates for the payment of your expenses of transfer by the agency Money Gram. Nevertheless you are held to send the references of your transactions to me at my address email.

In waiting of a confirmation of your share, please receive my respectful greetings.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic