SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This dude believed my scammer modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my reply. I didn't use the pimp my number because I need him to think I'm Nigerian, so for now I just slapped him a bit - he hasn't even proved he's good enough to be my bitch yet, so he has to work before he can get that privilege!

EVERYBODY WHO SENT ME EMAILS BUT WAS TOO LATE, well you've now been worked into the second batch. This guy is a massive idiot!

Quote:
broda wat info u want about di maga? u want to call me but u haven't even prove u can do di job yet. We will talk on di phone later broda, you must prove 2 me u can do di job without me holding ur hand all di way. i want u 2 get di job done, u know wat my deal is. U work these magas and I will take the payday, if u DO A GOOD JOB then you can meet me up and collect your share, I think 20% of the lot will be a good number for you, and I will throw in gift for myguy who is new, laptop, cellphone. I have also thought that di best way for me to check up on your progress is for u to give me access to ur account u will be doin di jobs with, then I can see that you have been doing di job and working di magas well.

U have di list of magas that I collected from one of my other boys, now you use di format I gave u myguy and get working! Here have some more magas emails to work for ur job:

<EMAILS FROM SECOND BATCH snipped>

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shiny
cant wait for his email he sounds like fun

I am attorney and a deceased client of mine- p4ul

pls i am beginning you don't allow us involve FBI k -j0hn m4rt1n5
softie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

slaps forehead and wonders how this lad gets dressed in the morning Rolling Eyes

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a bit of advice here. If you keep giving him a bunch of emails and everyone of them gets a hit, sooner or later he'll begin to get suspicious and may twig on you. From what I understand lads send emails out by the thousands just hoping to get a handful of responses, and are even happy when they get only one or two of those on the hook. As stoopid as this lad sounds, that may be a while, but it's something you might want to keep in mind.

Whenever I've played from the oga mod I've always been sure to throw in several active email addresses (all created by me, no ITP's) and even fewer that he will get a bite on. And some of those I'll play out for a day or two and just drop them. If you need some random dead end emails and don't feel like creating a bunch of accounts, go ahead and PM me and I'll send you the addies I use for this purpose.

That being said, an interesting twist to this bait would be to throw a dolla chop in there somewhere along the line. I'd go ahead and decide to let the lad try out his new wings and assign him one "victim" that he will be responsible for collecting cash from. Chop it, then if he tells you he's been chopped, slap the dog shiat out of him and demand he find out who chopped him. If he doesn't admit to getting chopped then ride him like a sweet sixteen pony until he finally admits it.

Or if you don't want to delegate that much responsibility to the lad yet, let one of your own collections get chopped, then accuse him of double crossing you. After he's convinced you that he hasn't double crossed you (should take several email exchanges at the least,) berate him for allowing your dolla to be chopped. Obviously he didn't log off of his computer at the cafe and someone hijacked all his info, or if he's using a personal computer somebody has hacked it or installed a keylogger program. The G0mer B0yz are pretty clever at doing that kind of stuff you know.

Bring down enough misery on this lad and maybe he'll seriously consider a major career change.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of you "helping him out" whenever he strikes difficulties, (such as with M7CN S3cur3) and you "stepping in" and "easily" collecting the money.

Of course, if he needs your help at any stage of the collection you can claim a greater percentage... (ie 100%). Very Happy

BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he may have bailed - I haven't heard from him in 3-4 days. I've sent him an email to check up - his internet has been down before so that may just be the cause again this time.

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
gonzo4life
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this thread and now I'm on pins and needles to know how it's going.

btw, if you need somebody to be a "straight man" (ie responding with abuse or snide comment, like a lot of non-baiters do) I can do that for you so that all your recommends aren't hits as a previous poster had mentioned.

Not as much fun as baiting, but I have a full plate right now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic