SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

5imba 5afari Nigeria to Cameroon. Lad is back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly fucked lad wrote:
Please I am now at Kumba going to Mundemba, I will move direct to
> Chimpazee camp immediately I got to Mundemba. I will appreciate you come
> immediately and pick me at Chimpazee camp so that I will not have any
> more hitch. I am so tired of all this disappointment you put me into and
> a lot of expenses.

>
> I will be very upset if I din't see you at chimapzee camp around 7:30pm
> till 8:00pm today
. Kindly wait for me their am coming to see you.
>
> Mr. Oloye Fanfare.

I think our lad will be
Quote:
very upset

Sweet, placating "Bernie" wrote:
Dear Mr. Fanfare,

I am so sorry we could not get anyone to the chimpanzee camp this evening. I assure you that tomorrow
we will send some people there to meet you in the late afternoon. Please do not get discouraged.

Best regards,

Bernie

I look forward to the invective laden siggy material tomorrow!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Hopefully he has a good night. Can't wait for his next message to Fanny.

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he can now choose from two options and both options are bad
Or the morally correct vs self interest.

The lad chose self interest.

Great bait. He probably has some unspent resources yet. This mugu seems better off than most.

p.
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's about 10AM his time. He should be fresh and relaxed after a good sleep and ready for new adventures.

No emails from him so far. Fanny just sent this:

Quote:
Darling,

Did you arrive to the camp safely? How was your night, you must have been very tired after your long ride. I was a little disappointed because you didn't write me from the camp and i was a little bit worried but I am sure that Bernie has taken good care of you.

I am still feeling quite sick and I have to visit bathroom constantly. I have managed to keep the money safe, but I don't know how long I can keep it hidden. I hope that you come here soon, I miss you so much.

Kisses,
Fanny

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get the lad by phone right now. Is he deep in the jungle with no cell service?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bet he didn't head up that road from Mundemba yesterday. There is cellphone service in the Park I think. He may be getting there about midday, if that road is in piss poor shape. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he makes it to the chimp camp, he will most likely twig, but, if we blame the people at the chimp camp for being "enemies" of SSC, then we can pit a small bit of doubt into his little head.

Either way, Deuzer, you have had a prize lad! Wonderful work.

Redshoes, you give great phone! I look forward to seeing you torture more lads!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He either hasn't charged his phone or their is no service where he is. I am getting only voice mail today. It will be getting dark there soon. Will he be spending the night in the bush?

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Lad:
In the subject of the blank email, our intrepid lad wrote:
Re: YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MY INTELLIGENT. I AM LEAVING ON MONDAY PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO ME AGAIN.
No text in the email.

Redshoes, give him a call and see if you can't, somehow, heal up this misunderstanding Twisted Evil

Edited to add:
Bernie wrote:
Dear Mr. Fanfare,

Your email seems strange to us. We went to the chimpanzee camp and did not find you.Can you
please explain to me what happened and where you are now?

Again, I am so sorry for the confusion here, and I assure you that this has never happened before.
If you can get to the camp, we would be happy to remunerate you for all of your expenses.

Best wishes,

Bernie
Maybe we can get him back into the park, but not likely.

Redshoes, I look forward to the next call!

Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here, only subject and a blank email.

Quote:
DON'T REPLY TO ME AGAIN, YOU ARE FOOLING ME. I AM NOW AT KUMBA AND IF WANT TO SEE ME COME THERE AND CALL ME BEFORE TOMORROW. I WILL LEAVE ON MONDAY.

Trying on more time to get the lazy mugu back on track.

Quote:
Darling,

What is this about? Don't blame me if you could not find the camp. Bernie wrote me that you had not shown up and he was really worried about you. How did you end up in Kunba, did you even try to find the camp?

You know very well that I am sick and I can not travel to Kumba. If you want your bequest and money, you have to come to Bafoussam to meet me.

Fanny

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is over, but leaving it like this makes him wonder if, maybe, he might have missed the maga. I love that he is still saying "I am leaving Monday". Either he has hope, or he is waiting for some WU funds for his lonely trip home.

Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have an angry mugu, this just came in:

Quote:
Listen and listen good, I am not going anywhere again. I am now in Kumba and will be leaving tomorrow around 4:pm to Douala international airport so i don't care whether you are sick or not but if you are real take every risky and come to Kumba before 4:pm tomorrow otherwise don't get back to me again. I have been here for past 4 good days and you cannot make any tangible effort and come and pick me rather given m unecessary excuse. Forget about sick and come at Kumba and pick me and stop playing with my intelligent and calling me a fool.

Now you want me to come at Bafoussam to come and meet you, for what? Do you call me a fool? If i come there now you will tell me that you have left and so on. I am not a fool you have played with me enough. I have spent all the money I have in this bullshit deal not less than $1,600 and on my way coming back from Mundemba I got an accident which resulted that I was taken to hospital this afternoon but luckly I was injured at my leg and two hands but I strongly and manage to write to you because am so angry and upset for your character.

I confirmed today at Korup National Park that there is nothing like 5imba 5afari camp and all the 4 camps that was located around the vicinity stated that any visitors have to write his/her name before entering into the camp but your name was not among those that was listed which means you are not real but fooling me. I will not blame you it is my fault, I left everything I am doing at my country to come here and see you with believe that you are real but not knowing that you are fake. Please with all due respect what kind of number are using to call me +xxxxxxxx? Do you think that am a fool?

If you want to see me as well come to Kumba and call me before i go back to my country on Monday. I am tired of all these bullshit.

Good day and bye.

Oloye

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point it won't hurt for Fanny to get a little indignant and self indulgent. How can he be so selfish when she is sick? She has been trying and trying to reach him via phone. Why won't he pick up? Slap him a little bit.

I can't call right now but I can in a few hours.

edited for pronoun correction

Last edited by redshoes17 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take your pick for siggy material.

Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How can you be so mean and selfish after all I have done for you. I have never called you a fool and even if I am very angry now I still want to say that I am sorry for your accident. I understand now that you were the one who fooled me. You wanted to get your money and me with minimal effort and that is why you told you love me and lured me here to avoid expensive trip to Europe. Now when I am sick and you have no chance to get your manly needs satisfied with me, you are no longer interested to see me at all. Do you have any idea how lonely and abused I feel right now?

I do not know about the sign in and out procedures of the camp, I was taken there and out of there by air and I have not signed my name anywhere. On my way out I was so sick that I don't even remember anything about the trip. Did it ever cross your mind that all camps on the area compete with each other and to protect their own business they may not want to guide you to 5imba camp?

I have no intention to travel to Kumba, my health won't allow that. I can't force you to come to Bafoussam, but in that case you must travel to Finaland to sign your bequest. If you don't show up here before Monday, I am done with you and you can contact Judge Kukjävel to organize your matter further. Regarding your weird question about the number, I have no idea how satellite phone numbers are assigned and what the number of the phone I used may have been.

Fanny

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping
Nice safari Deuzer and a great reply. The lad is bound to have some second thoughts about not wanting to come to meet you when he reads it.

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deeply unhappy twiggy lad, hit upside the head with the clue bat, wrote:
So called 5imba Safari camp,
>
> Don't reply to me again. You are not real, I went to Korup Nation Park
> this morning and they confirmed that there is nothing like 5imba Safari
> Camp. Please never you email me again. All my money have finished because
> this bullshit. If you people are real come to Kumba that is where i lodge
> this evening after i come back from hospital because I got an accident on
> my way coming back from Mundemba this afternoon and I will be leaving
> there tomorrow around 4:pm. So come with Ms. Fanny at Kumba before I
> leave and meet me. I will never go anywhere again, you are not real to
> me. You have fool me enough. I will be in Kumba till tomorrow so call me
> as soon as you arrive Kumba otherwise never you contact me again.
>
> You cannot come and pick me since i came to this country for past 4 days
> rather given me unecessary excuse, what does that mean? Do you think that
> am a fool.
>
> Good day and bye.
>
> This Oloye and am done with all this bullshit.

So:

"Customer relations" Bernie, placatingly, wrote:
Dear Mister Oloye,

I am so sorry for all of this confusion. I cannot believe that you came all the way to the camp
and they did not direct you how to reach us. I am sure it is because they are trying to shut us
down by bad talking us to our clients.

I do not think you are a fool, and I assure you that when you get here, we will make up for ALL
of your expenses. This is unbelievable, and I am, personally, going down to the Park Visitors Center
to speak with the management who misled you.

Did you make it to the chimpanzee camp? If so, please describe it so that we will know you are not
making this up to elicit cash or credit at 5imba Safari Camps

If you decide not to come to 5imba Safari Camp-Korup, then we can either send you a cheque
for your expenses, give you credit at any 5imba Safari Camp, make a bank to bank transfer,
or make a transfer with Western Union, as you prefer.

Once again, I am so sorry for the problems you have faced. I look forward to being able to fix them
as soon as is possible.

Best wishes,

Bernie

Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we can either send you a cheque
for your expenses, give you credit at any 5imba Safari Camp, make a bank to bank transfer,
or make a transfer with Western Union, as you prefer.

I vote for Western Union Very Happy

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is just nuthin as heartwarming as a lad who suddenly gets "hit upside the head with the clue bat" Laughing (love that line) after he has spent hundreds upon hundreds of his own dollars, traveled for days, and suffered humiliating indignity after indignity, chasing nothing but a fantasy inspired by his own criminal greed and corruption. This is the quintessential SSC safari. All I can say is:

BRAVO!!!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought you would like WU, Deuzer!

Edited to add: Cachuma, I think a safari is wonderful, too, and Simba and Red's modality is fantastic! I really have enjoyed this lad, and now, Deuzer gets to send him some WU stuff that will make his head spin....

It has been an honour and a privilege to participate in this bait.

Also, the email above was entitled:
Clue bat dizzy lad, with no sense of irony, wrote:
NEVERYOU EMAIL ME AGAIN. YOU ARE CRIMINALS
which has a certain perverse logic to it.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jungle Jim wrote:
if you are real take every risky and come to Kumba ......and stop playing with my intelligent

He has been a fun laddie, and I sincerely hope that he had a safari experience to remember.
One day he will look back on this fiasco and have a good laugh at his own stupidity, just as we all have..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:
This mugu seems better off than most.

For now at least.

Twisted Evil

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work everyone! I sure hope "the accident" was real. Too bad he didn't email us from the hospital, though. Offer to reimburse him for his medical trauma as well! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious bait everyone! LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't Fanny, although almost dead, make her laborious and skitterish way to Kumba to meet the Lad, and by being unable to find him, delay his departure long enough beyond 4pm so he misses his connection in Douala? Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic