SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

5imba 5afari Nigeria to Cameroon. Lad is back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that Fanny is sick. Crying or Very sad
This will give the lad two choices. Travel to meet her in the hospital, or wait wherever he is when he gets the email to see if she returns to the park and meet here there. Hopefully, he will miss his plane back home thinking about the money. Very Happy
Nice job, Duezer!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nice job, Duezer!

The credit belongs to redshoes17. She had the original idea and she provided great help with planning.

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu must PAY for being so cold to our dear redshoes. He sounded a bit more dejected on this call, but I think he has not even begun to deject.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure if he was able to process all information he received during the call and if he actually understood what this means to him. I like the idea that he can now choose from two options and both options are bad.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping it doesn't occur to him until he's slogged halfway into the Park. Mugu palm, meet mugu forehead!

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie wrote:
Dear Mister Oloye Fanfare,

I got back last night from my trip and am very unhappy to see how you have been stranded by Simba
Safari Camp-Korup. We will be reviewing our travel protocols to ensure this doesn't happen again. My
deepest apologies.

I am so sorry for all of the problems you have had. I intend to offer full restitution.
This is not the level of service we provide at $imba $@fari ¢amp-Korup, and you will be reimbursed,
in full, for all your expenses.

I am sorry to say that Miss Fanny had become quite ill and we felt it in her interest to be evacuated
to Bafoussam where there is an excellent private clinic. Bafoussam is fairly close to Korup.

You are welcome to come here, but Miss Fanny will not be back for a few days as she is under
observation at the clinic. I received email from the clinic and they tell me she has been feverish
and that her diarhhea has signs of blood in it, which is worrisome. It seems that several other
guests have the same condition, so we are thinking this may be from eating meat here at the camp.

Please let me know if you intend to go to Bafoussam or to continue on to the camp.

Again, my deepest apologies for all of the confusion. I assure you that we will make ful restitution for
all your expenses.

Best regards,

Bernie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is that if he has money left, he will rush to Bafoussam to protect his money and gifts. Fanny is sick now and can't "entertain" him, so all that matters now is money.

If he is totally broke, then he must try to locate 5imba camp to get reimbursement for his costs to be able to travel and meet Fanny.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either way, your lad is well and truly fucked. Very Happy

Do you have a Doctor character who can write your lad? That would help him along.

Its a shame she may have to be sent on to Yaounde by the time your lad arrives.

Nice work, Deuzer! Redshoes, you give good voice!
Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited for digital hiccups.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This brings back memories of Tina Turner naked in a tree with a solar powered laptop waving her underwear on a stick. Laughing I've got the popcorn ready.

How many days until your guy misses his return flight?

ps Doc you might want to leet the 5imba references in your post.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, redshoes, I forgot to include you! Embarassed
Nice work there. Very Happy
Quote:
I like the idea that he can now choose from two options and both options are bad.

This is a very big key to a successful safari! Wink

Did someone call for a doctor? I think Dr. W@yne Dw0ps is around Africa somewhere. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

How many days until your guy misses his return flight?

He is scheduled to fly next Monday 2:20PM GMT +1. We still need to entertain him for a few days Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH has a great Doctor character! and, if you need a helicopter pilot... R@lph Mus@ is ready.

Edited to add: Thank you for catching that, Bohigal! SSC properly l33ted!

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call redshoes you really sounded sick. Cool
You are very convincing.
I don't know if he really understood what was happening in that call.
I think he was stunned and feeling sorry for himself.
I bet he is freaking out now wondering what to do. Twisted Evil

Once he sees the wonderful emails he has been sent and it sinks in on him, he may start crying like a baby.
Can't wait to see what he will do next.

Great job everybody!

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind words but it wasn't much of a stretch to sound sick right now, I am. I have a flu that's gong around here, I am afraid the symptoms are the same as Fanny's.

I am wondering if Fanny shouldn't send another email. She is feeling really sick and worried about her Ollie. Has he eaten yet? He needs to keep up his strength for both of them. She could also be increasingly upset about the safety of the money and wants him there, someone she trusts.

I don't know much about their relationship so Deuzer you have to decide if this sounds in character.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is going for the camp:

Quote:

Dear,

Please am going to Chimpazee camp tell them to come and pick me around 7:30pm to 8:00 pm today.

Am very sorry for your ill health.

0l0ye.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hooray! He's taking the muddy road to the park! And it will be getting dark or just after sunset (he thinks) when he arrives. I hope he likes the babboons! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He choose chimpanzees over the sick Fanny? What nerve! Laughing

He must be getting low on funds.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he thinks if Fanny could get from the camp to hospital, he could use the same transport modality. Have faith, his love for you is true!

Mugu will be wheels down at Chimp Camp in about 2 hours, assuming he's not lying Rolling Eyes

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He choose chimpanzees over the sick Fanny?

He will soon find out that he has not chosen wisely.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
from the camp to hospital, he could use the same transport modality.

Don't forget, we now have SSC flight services newly available for 2009.

It might be possible to re-direct mugu off to some deserted air strip in the middle of bum f@ck nowhere..... Twisted Evil

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He will soon find out that he has not chosen wisely.

Especially since about that time he will be wondering where he is going to sleep tonight.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about Mamfe Airport. It's a bit closer than where his love is, but not by much. Just tell him it's very close.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/international-airports/africa/cameroon.html

http://flights.ticketcomps.com/airports/mmf-mamfe.html

Edit: nice pictures of the park the lad is headed to.
http://images.google.com/images?client=opera&rls=en&q=korup+pictures

Safari Issac to Chad
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid that this bait is over as soon as he arrives to Chimpanzee camp and finds out that SSC doesn't exist.

I don't think that he can be diverted anymore. He is heading for shelter and his reimbursement money and he must be already almost seeing a nice suite, smelling good food and feeling the wonderful dollars in his fingers when he is approaching the camp.

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a shame - but I'm sure it's true. Even though Fanny has his money, SSC is supposedly going to reimburse him all of his expenses and give him the luxury treatment, which I'm sure sounds preferable to him than heading off to chase after Fanny. He probably figures that he'll chill out at SSC until Fanny is well, and he'll get his money then.

This has been a brilliant safari, I've enjoyed it tremendously! I can't wait to see if he fires off some angry emails when he finally catches on (once he finds his way back to civilization, anyway).

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic