SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blackmailing Scam - Help needed spicing it up.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just now NOT beginning to not trust us MoP. Laughing

Quote:
I know ur game, u want to hand me over to the authority...well think of a better way to send me the money risk free to London and I promise to destory the tape.

I'm going to win this lad over if it's the last thing I ever do.
Quote:
West,

I am not playing a game with you my friend, and I do not want to hand you over to the authorities either. As you said yourself, there is very little I could do in Nigeria anyways.
I want to get back at whoever is trying to ruin my life, but not you. Somebody has certainly lied to you and told you that I was a bad person, but this is absolutely not true West.

I do not see a reason for me to send money to London, seeing as the tape is not even there.

If I mail the money to Nigeria you can pick it up from an anonymous location.

Sincerely

He's still suspicious Laughing
Quote:
I have my reasons for me telling you to send that money to London, if you want the tape destroyed follow the simple instruction, send it to London...period, all I need is the mtcn sender's name and city money was sent from. and pls stop lying about security form, i knw that was used to trace my IP

He's thoroughly paranoid now. I'll try and ease his fears a bit while blaming Barrack Obama for his troubles. Very Happy
Quote:
Mr. West,

The security forms and websites were not a means by which to trace you. They are exactly as I said they were. There are a lot of new laws in the USA lately, due to our new president.
Western 0nion and Money*ram are the primary means in which terrorists and fraudsters move and recieve money.
If you want to use either of those services, then I am afraid you are going to have to stop complaining and fill out the forms or finish the questionaires.

If I were to Fedex the money to you, we wouldn't have to worry about these things.

Sincerely

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad hasn't replied to me yet... Tomorrow morning I'll be dropping him a mail telling that WU has informed me about him coming from Nigeria and what that's all about...
I'll also ask him how he wants me to proceed...

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in.

Quote:
I dont trust you

Laughing
Time to remind him of all the trouble he's put me through.. AGAIN.

Quote:
West,

What have I ever done to you to betray your trust West?
I have flown halfway around the world, spent thousands of dollars, wasted vast amounts of my time, and have ALWAYS been perfectly honest and straight-forward with you! <--- Very Happy

All I am trying to do here is to get that tape AND hopefully aid you so that you don't have to be that man in London's little errand boy.

We can work together West.
You need this money.
I need the tape.

Sincerely

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go MoP.
It's time to open up a new door in lad frustration. Very Happy

Quote:
west frank

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lagos

Nigeria

No games, and send it off right now via DHL...off record, if I get that money, I will let you know who is behind this

I'm going off to tell him (after I ship the package) that there wasn't a DHL anywhere around me, so I opted for Allst4r Shipp1ng. Very Happy

He just added this little note. Greedy little turd.
Quote:
send it with a laptop, put the money inbtw the hard disk

I'll do anything for a friend. That's just the kind of giving-person that I am. Embarassed
Quote:
Mr. West,

Sounds good.
I will stop by the electronics store and get you the new laptop.
Do you prefer PC's or Macintosh? Do you have a color preference or maybe a particular brand that you like?
There's a lot of different types of systems out there. Let me know which is your favorite.

Your Friend

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

To: Me
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 12:57:48 AM
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

Hey how are you doing? well i want to tell you what you know and think i dont know, first

I am not the person who is running this deal.

secondly am not in Uk.

thirdly, you know i am in Nigeria, Westernunion told you, i know they where going to know when i log in to the site, i knew the site was bullshit, i just dont want him to hurt you, cause you sound to me. He is ready to get you down, but i am stoping him, cause where the tape is i only know, my brother who lived with him told me before he died so he is running the deal along side with me, he is someone you know and wont before he will do this to you.

SO if you want me to help you get the deal down, cause i dont want to lie any more, today is my birthday and i promise not to lie any more.

So if you get my my own share which was 40% i would tell you who is behind the deal and tell you where the tape is so you pick it up and get him, i dont trust him again. thats why i wish to stop this.

so if you think i am here to scam you because i am in Nigeria. forget it. this is real ok.

No, you can just 'give' me the tape. You have it, not the other guy... You sent me photo's of you holding the tape, you - not the other guy...

Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 6:00:26 AM
Subject: hey

Hey guess you dont feel like replying?

Me wrote:

To: gold
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 7:58:05 AM

Dear Mr Thoma5 G0ld,

Of course I feel like replying, but I was asleep so I didn't see your e-mail until I woke up half an hour ago!

It is true that Western Union told me you were in Nigeria, more specifically they said you were in Victoria 1sland. Now I didn't know that you were not the person running this deal, please let me know who is so maybe I can send the police on them and then you could have 100% of this money in exchange for the tape in stead of a meager 40% when it's you doing all the work.

I don't think this is a scam because you are in Nigeria, you've shown me the tape to reassure me so your location didn't really matter anymore. But please tell me what was real in this deal! Is your son really sick?

How do we proceed from here?

Congratulations on your birthday,
5imon 0swald Crate5

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His blabbering seems to become more and more incoherent, stress is breaking him up I guess:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 10:31:06 AM

Well if you promise to give me my own share, i would let you know who is behind this.
I just need my 40% my kid is sick. and has to go to the hospitaal.
Until then the location of the tape and the person behind this would never come out.

I knwo you may send the cops on me. but i promise you that this is no scam, i was contacted to do this job. the person behind this is there with you, i needed the money thats why i aspect the job.

I report to him every min.

SO if you want to really save my son.
Send me my 40% which is $800
and i will let you know everything, cause the person who runs the deal knows you too well and the location of the tape, i only know. so if you want to get this over with. send me the 40% and i give you everything,

And why where you telling me all along you sent the money. i knew, but since i have not thing to lose that was why i keep asking. and if they really checck that ID was log in from USA too.
So having been trutful to you now,
prove your own point

And then this:

Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 12:16:25 PM

Hey why didnt you reply me. well i would go ahead and let all this blow off, and i would tell him where the tape is and he can use it against you. and i will just walk away. but for my son's sake, he is the person in UK with the mum. I need the cash. so if you think we can come to see what i need you give to me and i give you what you need.

Me wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 2:09:01 PM

Dear Mr

Are you sure you are really ok? Your mails have come to worry me...

And like I told you, though I started wondering which part of what you told me is real and which isn't I don't really care and I will be paying you anyhow. In my last mail I asked you how we should proceed, and you haven't replied to that, you just started defending yourself from all kinds of accusations that I didn't even really make. I bother me a little that I'm trying so damn hard to please you, that I go through lots of extra efforts to get that money to you, that I jump through all the hoops that you want me to jump through but that you just don't seem to notice how hard I'm working to get this deal done.

Please tell me how we are going to proceed with this deal.

I'll be waiting for your reply,
Yours Sincerely

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He became a complete stalker last night after I signed out.
Here's the string of messages.. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
PC, Sony..and get on with it now

Quote:
Hey , when you send it and you back, send me the tracking number and promise me that nothing iwll happen to me if i pick it up,

if you keep your promise, i promise i would make sure you know who is behind all this ok.

I just want you to know, cause today 20th March is my birthday so i have promised not to lie any more.....

Quote:
Hey whats going on. well i knew you where not going to send any stuff. cause if you where , you so have been back, but nothing. well what ever happens to me. I knew it happend cause i want to be good.

Quote:
Hey i guess you may still be sleeping, or you have gone to the cops, its ok.
I know i have not taken anything from you, if you like send them to me, i gave you my really address and which to stop all this bullshit, if i hear from you again fine if i dont , surely one day i would still let you know who contacted me to do this for him.

Quote:
Well you would be nice to let me know when the cops will come for me, because i know you have given them my Address.

well i just still have to state to you there is a tape.

I just responded a minute ago.
Quote:
Mr West,

I apologize, I left early to go and pick out the laptop.The electronics stores here in the USA are always very crowded and annoying.
I haven't gone to the police. I don't think that it's necessary seeing as you have never threatened to kill me or kidnapped one of my children or something. I believe in handling my own business and not getting the police involved like some kind coward would.

I have the laptop box open now and am hiding the $3200 in with all of the instruction manuals.

I also wanted to look the laptop over and make sure that it was in good working condition and packed securely. Nigeria is a long trip, and I don't want some Postal employee to damage it.

I will get back to you with the tracking info when I ship it.

Oh. And Happy Birthday my friend!
I hope that you have many many more birthdays and years of prosperity in your life.

Sincerely

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.. Him promising that he won't lie anymore, how good of him. Just to sad he wasn't going to keep that up for even an hour...

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey ok, i would wait for you and see how it goes. thanks man

Ummmm.. You're welcome.. I guess... Rolling Eyes

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 4:25:15 PM

OK what do you want know? you just tell me and we see what we can do.

What?! Argh.. Friggin lazy lad...
Me wrote:

To: Gold
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 4:36:55 PM

Dear Mr ,

I'll just repeat what I stated in one of my earlier mails, but which you seem to have ignored:
As I see it Money Gram is out of the option as they'll be using the same secure system that Western Onion is, so that leaves us two options:
1. You give me a bank account to which I can transfer the money
2. When I come to see your son, I will then give you the money at the same time you give me the tape.
I don't really see any other option, except to keep trying the site to retrieve your M7CN.

Tell me which of those two suits you best, and I'll get arranging stuff.

Yours Sincerely,

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just "shipped" the item. Had to use A-star due to the DHL office being closed for water-damage repairs.

Should be fine. I hear A-Star is VERY reliable. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 5:03:24 PM

Hey that site was made up by westernunion , just to get a location of the recevier, so for the site it wont work, and for you sending money via Bank aaccount it wont work,, i just told you to remove the money and go to another westernunion tell then its a local transfer, and i guess you wont be needing international transfer,

Just go send the money to any other agent to

New York.

I cant revecier that money here, i have to send it to someone who will be a ble to send it to my Wife and kid,

SO until then i guess its left for you to go get your money, tell them you found out about the person. so they release your money to you. then send someone else to pay it for you to that name.

Yeah... Not gonna happen...

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I love how he says "just go pick up the money". Obviously WU hasn't informed him that the funds are now considered fraudulent and have been put on hold pending investigation.

I just sent him this.

Quote:
Dear West,

DHL is closed for some reason and Fedex won't do International shipments without filling out ridiculous customs forms.
So I have just decided to use A-star Shipping. They are better and more reliable than DHL or Fedex anyways.

Here's the email they sent me with the tracking information.

Sincerely

*attached email with info*

*edit*

He seems to be buying it. Laughing
Quote:
Hey well i would say thanks, but i would hold on till i recveie it, and leave without any problem,

Well would you mind telling me what you shipped and how you place the money.

Just sent this off. I think I'm a great liar personally! Wait....isn't that a bad thing? Confused
Quote:
Dear Frank,

You didn't really say what type of system you preferred (gaming, design, office etc) so I just went to Best Buy and purchased you a Sony Vaiao laptop. Here is the link to the system on their website. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9171521&type=product&id=1218043604946
I figured since you are a younger guy that you probably primarily use it to play some computer games and surf the Internet. It's a good and powerful system with a good warranty on it. If it breaks within 3 years, they will fix it or replace it for free.
Consider it a birthday present.

As far as the money goes. I opened the instruction manuals for the computer and hid it in there. I don't think anyone will bother opening it and looking around.

Sincerely

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Just got this from him a second ago.

Quote:
I know it took you long to trusth me. and me it will take a little long fo me to. i dont know what to say my guy over there, but just told him to hold on on we are getting into an agreement me and you he said, ok i feel bad that i would give him out, I dont wish anyone get hurt in this deal. so tell me what do you think i do, cause i wont give his identity till i see how real you are.

My reply.
I'm in a good mood today seeing as it's Friday and all.
Quote:
Dear Frank,

I guess I don't really know what to tell you.
Since I do not know the person who you are talking to in London, I can't tell you what to say to him in this regard.

If it makes you feel better Frank, you don't have to give me his identity when this is all over with. I will be content if you just destroy the tape or send it to me. You don't have to tell me the identity of your friend in London if you are feeling bad about it.

Sincerely

*edit*

Our lad is "not that small" AND a Microsoft-certified server engineer apparently.

Quote:
Hey well am not that small ok. have seen the laptop and its ok, I studied MCSE microsoft cerf. sever eng.

Well ii would want to know the A-star shipping company agent here in Nigeria, so call them and ask.

Quote:
Dear West,

I apologize, I took you for maybe someone younger. How old are you?
I took some basic computer classes in college, but got my degree in biology.

I am not sure how A-star works in Nigeria or if they have offices there or not. I will email that customer service guy and let you know what he tells me.

Sincerely

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad seems to be a little more at-ease and inquisitive.

lad wrote:
Hey no problem, i am 32, well try give them a call let me know what they said, and for your last question, i would give you the name after i get the goods, and i will send the tape to you, so i dont have to ever use it again.
Well tell me what do you really do. and who are you really, and why would someone want to get you out of the way?

Lad and I are now BFF's.
me wrote:
Dear Frank,

To be honest, I work for a pretty large corporation. Things can get pretty competitive around here between us executives. Someone may want a promotion or a pay-raise, and the only way for them to get that would be to get me fired. The only other thing I could think of is that maybe someone wants to ruin my marriage and steal my wife from me or something.

I guess there could be any number of people or reasons why this is happening. I guess I won't really know for sure until after you and I conclude our business. And even then, I am not sure I will ever truly know who. There's a good chance that they have lied to you about their name/identity in order for me to never catch them.
I guess after I get the tape, I will just have to be more careful from now on so that there is never another tape made of me.

So you are 32? I am not much older than you then. I am only 36.

Sincerely

Lad send this off to A-star agent. Very Happy
lad to A||star wrote:
My tracking number is tracking number: xxxxxxxxxx
my name is W3st Frank.
I want to know where your agent are located in Lagos Nigeria

Can't find the sent mail from the agent.. Confused
Basically it just told him that there weren't any offices in Nigeria (nearest one is in Camaroon) and that his parcel would be brought into Lagos by plane or bus.

*edit*
Lad just sent another mail to my character.
Quote:
Hey just got a mail from the agent of the Allstar, saying it will take about additional 3dyas to deliver.

but i want you to make such they get it delivered.

I reply.
Quote:
Dear Frank,

Well it's pretty much out of my hands now my friend. I have not heard back from him yet.
I suggest that you and I just keep in contact with that agent so we can always be up to date on the package's location.

Sincerely

And so the A//star agony begins...

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 12:10:06 AM

Dear Mr

I thought we kind off agreed that either Western Union or Money Gram aren't working.. I really think using a bank account to transfer the money is a very good idea and quite fast too. Even though it's a little less quick, I also think it a good idea to meet you in person and transfer the money that way. But I'm really tired of all the efforts Western Union and Money Gram are putting me through...

Can you please provide me with your bank details? Or else at least explain why we can't use that...

I'm sorry about not thinking with you too effectively, I've had a really really rough week and I'm dead tired... That's actually true..

Yours Sincerely,

I actually am tired, so I'm gonna be easy on this lad for the weekend (also as I have an especially busy weekend) and the first part of the next week... But then I'll repay with interest Wink

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Package has been shipped. Very Happy

Quote:
Hey i want to know if you really trust this agency, to deliver the package.

Obviously I trust them completely. Laughing
Quote:
Frank,

I've used them before Frank. I've never sent anything to Nigeria before, but I've sent plenty of packages to the UK, Germany, Russia, Czech Rep, Poland, China, Japan, and South America.
The packages always made it safely and on-time. Why do you ask?
Have you had problems with them before?

Quote:
Nothing i just want to be sure. thats all. the tracking says the package is in transit to New York JFK

I reply.
Quote:
Frank,

Yeah that's where most International flights fly out of and come into. If it isn't New York, then It's usually Detroit. It will probably land in London or somewhere else in Europe and then fly out to Africa from there. It's perfectly normal.
Am not sure exactly what the delivery date will be in Lagos, but I Imagine it will probably be around a week or so from today.

Am now on gmail-chat with him talking about his sick son. Rolling Eyes

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 12:20:32 AM

hey you know i am in Nigeria now.
And for us meeting will be hard, and i cant send you to my wife. so what i want you to do is Send the money in a stuff or letter via US postal service. to me here in Africa

I guess I might just be misspelling that...

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Liar liar pants on fire Frank!!

He told me that he has a son with his ex-girlfriend!

pony pony pony
Star
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HouseofGalt wrote:
who have arthritis, carpal tunnel, etc. who aren't able to click & move a cursor, Mctn told you they are in the process of instituting a Touch S@cure program where all you have to do is touch the boxes on the screen. It's a much more user friendly process and faster for all involved. They are working diligently on it and it will be up anytime now.

I thought they have that now but only for LCD. Push the screen really hard until multiple bright colors surround your finger to ensure detection.

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked this insight into Lad 'morals':

Quote:
today 20th March is my birthday so i have promised not to lie

First, that's a lie in itself, but even if it was true, we have an admission that Lads lie a minimum of 99.7% of the time. Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
misslavey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the fun I could have with a blackmailing scam. Haven't seen any come across my inbox though
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has no faith. Very Happy

Quote:
Hello, I have checked and made inquiries in respect to @ll st@r shipping company, it doesnt exist, I want an address for
the agency u used and the phone number.

And again.
Quote:
Hey how are you doing Richard?

And again.
Quote:
Hey Richard how are you doing today? why have you not reply my mails.....

So I finally reply.
Quote:
Hey Frank,

I apologize, I am in Ireland at the moment and spent most of the weekend traveling for work.

How was your birthday my friend?

Sincerely

He also sent off an inquiry to the A-star agent.
Quote:
Tracking number xxxxxxxxxx
Hello, Have been trying to get a location of your office and address or phone number, but none, i just want to be sure and know when i will gte my package, and why is the site not showing much again, it has been on a FLT JFK for 2days now.

A-star agent basically told him the delay was due to the fact that the parcel was improperly packaged and was at risk for damage. So it was re-packaged and sent on.

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah here comes the pitiful son again.. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hey well just wanted to hear from you, It has not been fine, my son was very sick and i have been with him in the hospital.
What are you doing in Ireland?

I reply.
Quote:
Frank,

My company sent me here to inspect one of our factories here in Belfast. Their productivity has been declining and they were requesting a lot of new equipment. My company sent me up here to make sure they actually needed it.
I am sorry to hear about your son not doing so well. Does his mother ever come and visit him?

Aaaaaaand a new request for money... Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Thats nice, well as for the mother of my son, she left when he was just 9months and i have been there for him, i heard she is in Spain now, but we dont communicate..

well i really need that money now, because my son's time for the opration is running out, hey can i ask a little favour from you?

If you can just help me send money to a friend in UK to get some drugs for us and send it down here in Nigeria, he really needs them (my son)

$300, pls if you can, i think in Ireland the wont need the filling of forms,, i will be very greatful, and promise not to harm you with the tape.

His name is Tony @nene.

Please try your best if you can, i would be going back to the room where my son is, am in the hospital now.

Thanks

Sorry Frank. That's just not possible without the proper forms I'm afraid. Not to mention that I'm an awfully busy guy.
Quote:
Frank,

I am not entirely certain whether or not I will have time to go about town looking for a Western0nion. I am working 16 and 20 hour days trying to inspect this factory. I am only on my lunch break right now.
NOTE- For any Northern-Irish people out there, I DO NOT think you are all terrorists! Very Happy
Also, Ireland is a separate country from England, and they are especially stringent due to it being Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland has a long history of terrorist acts against England and they are very strict about stuff here.

Your Friend

He sends off a note to A-star.
Quote:
SO i want to know what is the next move, and world i still get the phone number of ur agent here in Africa and USA that i asked for incase.

I'll never understand the lad obsession with phone numbers.
I reply.
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Unfortunately I will not have a definitive number or address for our preferred delivery agent(s) in Nigeria until the package reaches our processing facility in Camaroon. Seeing as we do not yet have a facility in Nigeria at the moment, we typically use 3rd-parties for deliver of our parcels bound for Nigeria. These 3rd parties can range from off-duty DHL deliverymen, contracted courier services, or even taxi cabs. Once the parcel reaches Camaroon and gets processed, we will then decide on the most expedient means by which to deliver it to your doorstep.
Our number for our main USA facility is +1-xxxxxxxx. I hope this answers your questions.

Regards

pony pony pony
Star
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So.. I've been very busy this weekend, thus not having time to reply to my dear lad. I figured ignoring him for a few days might actually teach him to take things easy anyway...
But he got very annoyed by me not mailing him:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 11:24:42 AM
Subject: Change of Busniess

Well Good day,

I have got Bad news for you.

I was contacted by somebody this morning, Asking to offer $4,500 US dollars, if i would send the Tape to him In Gennep Netherlands.
So I hope by tuesday we going to have the deal,

Just want to let you know.

I dont care who the person is or what he wants to use it for, Or how he came to know about it,

For me, i am going to make the deal. because of my son.

Just for the little friendship we had i am tell you, its Up to you.

Have a lovely Busy Weekend.

BYE

Yeah.. sure..

Again, lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:53:06 PM
Subject: Reply

Hey i need your reply as soon as possible, because i want to make a deal with the contact, so i can get my son to the hospital.

Hmm.. Ok, you'll get your reply then..

Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 8:47:13 AM

Dear

I'm having a really busy weekend, so I haven't had any time to mail to you or anything. I'll get back to you on Monday to arrange stuff.

Yours Sincerely,
<me>

So he replies:

Lad wrote:

Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 8:29:22 AM
Subject: New Busniess Plan

Mr Crates,

Good Morning.

I belive i have given time to know what is going on here, and belive me i would make that deal. because the person is will to send the money in anyway i want,

$4,500 is no where close to $2000 you are will to pay, that you have not paid. so for your own good, Start getting your life in Order.

Because I nor You knows what he will use it for.

I trsut you but you did not return it, i have tried to help you but this time, i have nothing else to do.

Have good day

A-Ha... So he's found someone else who's going to pay him more than twice what I'm paying him... Well, I'll have to pay twice that, then..

Me wrote:

To: Lad
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 5:09:14 PM
Subject: Re: New Busniess Plan

Dear <Lad>

I'm very sorry I didn't have any time for you this weekend.
Please don't close the deal with this guy in the Netherlands yet, I really don't want that tape going to anybody but me.

I'm willing to pay you twice the amount that the guy in the Netherlands is paying, that makes $9000. But I beg you to give me the time needed to arrange this payment. I've been trying so hard to get this done for you, and you're only going mad at me because those guys at Western Union make it impossible for me to transfer the money to you. Please tell me you're giving me another chance!

How's your son doing, by the way?

Yours Sincerely,
<me>

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic