SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Okay, I have a serious issue I think here....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K so call me an idiot if you would like. I had started to talk to some guy on match. Within days he "fell in love with me" Wuthin a week he was asking me for money..... K, I had a feeling this was a scammer so I kept baiting him in to see what I was dealing with. My only issue is this guy does have my physical address at this point.....He supposively is in London England on a job. I honestly don't know if it is true or not but the red flags went up on me. I do have a name of who I am to western union money to on scotland. Yes I kept my yahoo chat logs also besides emails he sent. Now that I have all this stuff what do i do with ut to shut him down if he is a scammer? Any help at this point would be appreciated. Thanks! Oh and I am new to the whole online dating thing thank god i had sense to see what was happeniing, I feel bad for people that don't...

[img]ttp://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4305/20090321181355anthony1.jpg[/img]

[/img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8697/20090321181535anthony11.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5326/20090321181647anthonydo.jpg[img][/img]

not sure why but can't get them all up here but they are under the picture section sorry all

Last edited by tryharder on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater "tryharder

If this person has any of your personal details drop him now. Do not attempt to bait him if he knows who or where you are. Simply don't reply and if possible put block on his e-malis.

There is a big empathise here on safety, Please remember your dealing with professional criminals. If you want to get involved or seek some sort of revenge, Post his details together with the headers on here, for someone else to bait. Do not try to get revenge yourself, as you will make mistakes. it's better to learn a bit more and in six months time he will still be there, then when your more knowledgeable in the subject, set up a character and an e-mail account and go after him.. But there are plenty out there, We are not about to run out any time soon.

And well done for spotting it as a scam, before you parted with some hard earned

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he removed his profile from match.com. Not sure if anyone can get him him if I stop. I will post emails etc from hom. I'd hate it if he were who he says he is but as I said the red flags are up.
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To:
Date received: March 3, 2009
Subject: Good Day Beautiful...

Hello Beautiful ...
How are you doing and how is everything about you over there..Well thanks for the mail you have sent to me and i do really appreciate it alot.So sorry for the late response in getting back to you..Well I'm not gonna bore you with a lengthy intro. I am looking for starters in order, a response, a compliment, a conversation, a number, a date, a second and third date, and from there who knows but if i get the first 3 I'll be happy:) What to say... I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so.The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead GORGEOUS.I'm here, not expecting too much but if I end up meeting someone who blows me away then it was worth the 50 bucks. I am really bad at responding or should i say continuously responding. I tend to get flaky with going back and forth with emailing so I'm basically using this site for introductions not to try to get to know someone. After a few emails when i feel comfortable I'd like to do a phone conversation also. Some people want to email for lengthy time periods and i tend to loose interest because you can only get a basic sense of the person your talking to. I"m looking for someone who makes me laugh constantly and smile even more. I am a really giving person and would like the same in return, who wouldn't i guess. It would be nice if we shared some interests but it's not necessary. Still reading??? Hope i haven't lost you yet.i would love to share more pics with you too..to go about this i would prefer to be mailed at my personal mail cos i check it more often
{ [email protected] }.... we can also chat on yahoo messenger as my IM name on there is
{ brokenheartedman1962 } Well, I am currently in United Kingdom working on a project at this time... I have 3 weeks to get back to the state. if you are interested and you will like to talk Kindly send me an email at my Private Email ....Cares alot and have a Splendid day...
Hugs
Anthony

ALLWENIDISTRUST
46-year-old man
Augusta, ME, US
Seeks women 37-49
Active within 24 hours

Report a Concern >

Report a Concern >

Important tips: Protect your privacy

Our email system strips away your real email address so that the recipient will NOT see it in the
• Remove any mention of your email address from the body of your message.
• Remove or turn off any automatic signature at the end of your email.
• Avoid using Cc: or Bcc: to help protect your identity.
If you receive an email that you find offensive or contains advertisements for products or services other than Match.com, please forward the message immediately to [email protected].
If you no longer wish to receive communication from this person you can block this user from further contact here.

DISCLAIMER
Match.com does not screen private email between members, nor are we liable for the content of these messages. All members are bound by the Match.com Service Agreement.

I did remove my name etc from this

Last edited by tryharder on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Beautiful

Thanks For writing back as soon as you could. Well I just would like you to know more about me. I'm actually new to this online dating thing and joined with the aim of meeting someone i can spend the rest of my life loving, someone who knows what she wants in a man like me and isn't scared of expressing her feelings and herself. I'm the only son of my late parents, They both passed away on a trip to Paris some years ago, I have got an elderly and Aged Aunt Who Lives in Sweden. My son is 4 years old and yeah we have got a very cordial relationship, I guess that's about me for now .Being a writer, trying to impress you with a heartfelt tome extolling my romantic and affectionate side would be way too easy and as transparent as glass. So, I won't do it. Instead, I will only say that I am attracted to that tiny little likeness of you AND that your words have moved me to write you. Now, a little bit more about me. None of the following is embellished, fabricated or untrue. My favorite pastime is writing and spending time with my special woman. Being gainfully self-employed I have ample time to cultivate a relationship. I was taught how to be a good and loving man by my father. He was not educated or eloquent enough to instruct me by words, instead I learned by watching him interact with my mother for the years that I lived at home. He never ever struck her, belittled her, disrespected her or shunned her. He did however show his love and affection for her by telling her every day of his life how much he loved her and how she meant the world to him. He displayed his affection for her often and in public never showing the slightest hesitation about it. I am made in his mold. I know no other way to treat a woman other than to show her all my love and affection. I will send you 'mushy' cards that I will write myself. I will hold your hand in mine when we are together. I will kiss you with the passion and intimacy that accompanies a kiss. I will wrap my arms around you to comfort you when you are sad and down. I will do something so foolish just to make you smile and laugh even at my own expense. I will treat you as my equal; a partner in life and love. And lastly, I will always be faithful as my father was to her. My integrity means more to me than any treasure on earth. I am an honorable man who would die for a friend and do whatever it took to protect my loved ones. If you are truly sincere about who you are and who you seek then I am here, standing before you my heart on the line telling you that I can make you the happiest woman alive. You have what I seek: a youthful woman with wisdom who can inspire me, keep up with me and love me. I will reciprocate in turn. My name is Anthony Jones. I do not play games of the heart. They are much too painful. Lastly, my definition of being in love is: My ability to love a woman with all my emotion and affection. to love everything about her. To have her allow me the privilege of loving her and if she loves me back? Then it is true love and it will never die. I am just an email away.

I would love you to get a yahoo messenger IM at WWW.YAHOOMESSENGER.COM so we can get to talk and know each other better.

Well below are a few pictures of myself and my son. I do Hope to Read from you soon and hope you had a splendid night rest.
I sure would love to start a conversation with you on messenger so we could get to know each other better. Till then, Have a splendid Day.

Hugs

Anthony Jones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how. =

4 Attached Images
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

me: welcome back baby
brokenheartedman1962: I LOVE YOU BABY .. you mean the world to me
me: Whats going on with Douglas is he okay?
me: I love you too honey
brokenheartedman1962: Well he isn't feeling too well sweetie, he is down with Cardiomopathy sweetie..
me: Michaella is not feeling well either she is staying home from school
brokenheartedman1962: oh i see..
brokenheartedman1962: i'm so sorry about that sweetie and wish there was something i could do ..
me: I he okay honey?
brokenheartedman1962: I do hope he would be my love..
me: there is 3 types of it do you know which type he has/
brokenheartedman1962: Really, not sure, would have to ask when i get to the hospital
me: THERE IS DILATED, HYPERTROPHIC, AND RESTRICTIVE
me: oops sorry caps
brokenheartedman1962: I think it's dilated and he needs to undergo Surgery as soon as possible..
me: Oh honey I am so sorry
me: Is he getting it over there or here??
brokenheartedman1962: I'm just so scared here my love, cos i really can't afford to lose him my love.. I feel so bad here, I want you to know that i would do anything within my powers to keep him alive but i used all the fiscal cash on me in ordering for some work amterail which hasn't been delivered to me here..
brokenheartedman1962: He should get it down here Sweetie, cos it's not advisible he travels with it..
me: I wish I was there with you to help
brokenheartedman1962: yeah baby , i really do need your help here love, i need your help so you can help me save the life of my son please
me: Honey I would do anything for you and Douglas
brokenheartedman1962: aww.. Thats so sweet of you my love and thanks do much for your love and care baby ..
me K do they want to put in like a pacemaker?
brokenheartedman1962: My love, am in need of $2,000 at the moment my baby and want you to know that all i need now from you is a loan and you would get it back to you as soon as i get paid my love..
me: Honey If I had it I would send it to you, I really wish I had it
me: If you had asked a few weeks ago I would have had it
brokenheartedman1962: Aww.. i feel so bad that am asking for this my love, i wish i had somewhere else to get the funds from my love,.. I really do hate this my love..
me: I am so sorry
brokenheartedman1962: How much can you spare me my love please?
me: I have nothing right now honey I spent my income tax on bills my ex husband had left me. I really wish i had some of it left now
brokenheartedman1962: aww.. it's alright my love, i understand and want you to know that i wish i never asked you for this baby ..
me: If I could think of a way to get some I would, I really would but I can't now
me I am so sorry I an't help you that way
brokenheartedman1962: IT'S Alright my baby , how soon do you think you could help me out here sweetie?
me: I am living pay check yo paycheck myself now honey
me: I don't know honey, I really don't know
brokenheartedman1962: aww... honestly thinking i might lose douglas here though
me: I know honey I wish I could do something, I really do
brokenheartedman1962: I feel so restless now sweetie, i feel so bad now and down in all ways..
me: I wish I was tere with you
me: I am so sorry
me HOney if there was something I could do iwould I hope you know that
me: Does the government there offer any type of help?
brokenheartedman1962: Oh well i think they only do for their Citizen baby , is there any way you could get a loan from someone, i swear with my late parents grave to pay you back once am paid
me: There is no one honey I can go to, I wish there was
me: The only person I could go to is broke now. That would have been my aunt, but her grabd daughter stole her money from her
me: I ffel so bad now......
me: feel8
brokenheartedman1962: i know baby and i honestly feel so bad here also my baby , you know i really do love you so much and nothing would ever change that
me: I hope not honey, I really wish I could help
me: If I had the money i would send it, I hope you know that
brokenheartedman1962: i know baby, it's just going to take so much of me now, i mean after all the lost i have had in my life, i would lose my son also, i can't bear it honey, i might as well kill myself
me: NO you can't do that
me: They will do the surgery even without money they would just bill it
brokenheartedman1962: i would honestly , since i cant come up with the funds neede
me Honey please don't do that
brokenheartedman1962: but how would i live sweetie, they wouldn't they made me realize that , it once happened here, when they did surgrey for someone and till date , the person havent paid ..
brokenheartedman1962: All they would just say is we are sorry, we coulnt keep him anymore
brokenheartedman1962: i cant stand that shame
me: go to the US embassy
me: hat about your aunt?
me: what*
me: Where are you in the UK?
brokenheartedman1962: I'm in London and my aunty is aged, am do support her and know she can't..
lme: You are a us citizen right?
brokenheartedman1962: right
me: hmmm I am going todo some research
me: do you know the hospital you are thinking of bringing hjim to?
brokenheartedman1962: how do u mean?
brokenheartedman1962: not sure, i would take him to a near by Hospital though
brokenheartedman1962: what would you do with that
brokenheartedman1962: ?
me: trying to see if i can find any help at all
brokenheartedman1962: okay
me: hmm great ormond street hospital for children
brokenheartedman1962: ok
brokenheartedman1962: would they treat him for free?
me: let me look hun
brokenheartedman1962: oh okay
brokenheartedman1962: i have to go baby i will talk to you some other time
me K I will look into this
me: hi honey
me: Damn I feel so bad I wouldn't blame you if you never spoke to me again
brokenheartedman1962: Dont feel that way love,okay
brokenheartedman1962: i had to leave and have toleave now also.
brokenheartedman1962: the fact that you couldnt help me out doesnt mean i wouldnt talk to you again, what i feel for you is true and honest love..
brokenheartedman1962: hey baby, can i ask you for a favour , i need to know if you can help me out with some vouchers at your bank, I would have a client of mine send you the vouchers..
brokenheartedman1962: Ok please send me an e-mail with your full name and contact address so i can have it to my client and the checks can be made out to your name .. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
me: hi you still there?
me: HOney, I talked to the bank they WILL NOT release money on foreign checks until the checks totally clear which they said could take a month. The di it to protect their customers. I fear it may be too late by then......
me: I am sorry but I figured I should check before agreeing to this
me: besides the fact if he is willing to help why can't he just get a cashier check to you? Or pay the hospital for you? You could always sign a contract with him for payments or whatever...
me: hmmm I see you logged in and right out again before i could type to you, and you didn't reply to me...I am so sorry honey
me: I am headed to work hope to hear from you soon

Okay this is where he asked for money. I did google his names etc and found absolutely nothing. Not sure if anyone else can
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

: Hello Love
me: oh hooney there you are
me: I have been worried
brokenheartedman1962: how are you doing my love?
brokenheartedman1962: I love you so much and i have missed you my love.
me: I love you too and miss you have tears in my eyes now I am so happpy to see you here
me: you have me crying here hun
me: How are things there?
me: oh please don't be losing your connection......
brokenheartedman1962: oh sorry baby, dont cry, cos am not there for you to wipe the tears off your face my love..
me: How is Douglas?
me: I am worried here honey as any mother would be
brokenheartedman1962: yeah baby, i know, this is so frustrating my love..
me: I know and it is hard for me I can't be there with you or anything
me: my son knows someone that is just out of london he is having her mom check about care she is in the medical field
me: should have an aswer hopefully tomorrow
me: i LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND MISS YOU
brokenheartedman1962: Oh alright baby, Sweetie can i ask you for a little favour please
me: WHAT HONEY
me: getting dressed for work quick I am right here honey
brokenheartedman1962: Okay my love.
me: what do you need honey?
brokenheartedman1962: is there no way you could send me some little so i can get drugs and food for Douglas please
brokenheartedman1962: just some hundred sweetie..
me: I don't have it in my account right now but I get paid friday I can see what my check is then and see if I can do it. I have a house paynebt that is due soon
me: How would i send it to you?
brokenheartedman1962: You would have to send to me Via Western Union my love..
me: I don't have a paypal account anymore since I got divorced
brokenheartedman1962: Oh i see. am so sorry about that sweetie..
brokenheartedman1962: Do you know of any Western Union Agent Around you?
me: think so think there is one in town
me: think there is one at hannaford
brokenheartedman1962: Oh alright my sweeti, thanks so much for your love and care my baby.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . .
brokenheartedman1962: I could helo you look for one though online., whats your address in full my love?
: DELETED OUT
brokenheartedman1962: zipcode?
lme: 0
me: O would need to know where to send it to also
: I#
brokenheartedman1962: Sweetie, I would like you to send the funds to the Doctor in Charge of Douglas okay my love..
lme: his name? etc
brokenheartedman1962: Sweetie, it's a she my love..
me: sorry need her name then
brokenheartedman1962: Hold on while i get the information from her please
me: where is Douglas? not with you now?
brokenheartedman1962: I'm here at the apartment now, Douglas is laying in the Hospital ward my love..
brokenheartedman1962: Here is the Information to send the funds to my love..
brokenheartedman1962: NAME : Denise Ann Fyvie
ADDRESS : Aberdeen scotland
me: hmm thought you were in london why scotland?
brokenheartedman1962: She works in London and thats the address on her Passport my love..
brokenheartedman1962: Are you there my love?
me: yes honey looking up western union
brokenheartedman1962: Alright my love..
brokenheartedman1962: are you there baby?
me: yes one second baby
brokenheartedman1962: Alright, i got an agent for you baby ..
brokenheartedman1962: RITE AID
123 MAIN ST

Map and Driving Directions

Today's Hours: 09:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Tomorrow's Hours: 09:00 AM - 9:00 PM
See More hours
Close hours
Monday: 09:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
: can do it online too I think
brokenheartedman1962: How far is that from you my love?
me: 15 minutes
brokenheartedman1962: Alright .. How much would you send to me my love please?
me: may be able to send some today sec
brokenheartedman1962: Alright my love.. Thanks so much for your undying love and Care...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BABY...
brokenheartedman1962: Let me know when you done , am on here baby..
me: site is giving me trouble
me: I will have to go to damariscotta i guess
brokenheartedman1962: Sweetie, how much are you willing to help me with here my love?
me: I can't go today though I have to be in work shortly
brokenheartedman1962: Okay my love, thanks so much for your love and care.. I hate that am putting you through this my love..i honestly do my love.. you mean the world to me baby
me: Send me that info on her in an email sweetie
me: I will see if I can't get to damariscotta tomorrow
brokenheartedman1962: Please do my love and thanks for your love and care baby, you mean the world to me my love..
me: k just be sure to email me the information hun
me: not sure what i can send but may have a little in bank now to help ya
me: it's would be better ten nothing right now I guwess
brokenheartedman1962: yes my love.. thanks so much my love and thanks for what you have done for me baby.. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME...
lme: I hope so honey.....
brokenheartedman1962: Thanks you so much and i want you to know that i would pay you back as soon as possible okay my babyme: what are you living on for mainey there honey?
me: money*
brokenheartedman1962: nothing really my love at this moment , thats the truth baby..
me: then why don't I just send you some?
me: rather than the doctor
me: you can give her some out of it
brokenheartedman1962: Sweetie, you could send it to the Doctor also and i would get it from her okay my baby?
me: k I need to go to work I love you I am going to be late
brokenheartedman1962: Okay my love.. so sorry that i held you back my love.. I never intend to do that baby.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WOULD TALK TO YOU LATER..
me: I love you too honey
brokenheartedman1962: i would talk to you later then.. I LOVE YOU MY BABY..

Okay So I got the doctors name googled her didn't find anthing either, I am really questioning this whole mess. Not sure what to think

Last edited by tryharder on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do have more emails etc from him and replies I sent but here is a start. I need to know what to do here really. Can anyone find any information on this guy?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, don't worry about "if he is real". You have yourself a 100% scammer there, no question. He is NOT from the US. There are other pointers, but the language alone does it--though his grammar is better than we see from many scammers, he still makes some grammatical mistakes that are typical of lads. (major categories of romance scammers include lads (African) vlads (former Soviet Union) or Pinays (Philippines) and each typically makes different types of grammatical errors--his errors are typical of Africans). If he emailed you from a yahoo account, the headers should point you to where he really is--though it is possible that he is currently in Europe, he is more likely in an African country. Or you can post an email with headers here. Did he give you a phone number? If so, does it start with 44-70? These are "follow-me" numbers that appear to be from the UK but are really numbers that can be redirected anywhere in the world--even to a cell phone in Nigeria They are very popular with scammers.

If you want a little further proof that he is not real, check out this link. Intro look familiar?
http://www.copenda.com/p/768529/Stella+Cole.htm

The pictures he is using for both "him" and "his son" will be stolen from a modeling site or a social networking site (e.g. myspace, etc.) You can check scamdigger.com, which is a search engine created by the folks at romancescam.com containing thousands of photos used by romance scammers, and see if the photos are already posted there, but keep in mind that often the same photos are used by multiple scammers, so a scammer linked to the photos is not necessarily your scammer--and since scammers dig up new photos daily, they might not be listed yet.

The client vouchers would in fact be fake and he was trying to recruit you to cash them and pass the money on to him (ultimately leaving you responsible for fraud). Basically, once he realized he wasn't going to get cash from you one way, he decided to try another.

As Weareborg said, though it may be tempting to continue with him, it isn't a risk worth taking since he has your real info. He may have accomplices near you, or he may decide to retaliate in some other way once he realizes you are playing him (for example, we have seen scammers blackmail victims over photos the victims sent, spoof their addresses in thousands of scam emails, post lies about victims in various places on the web, and use prior victim names/info in current scams.)

If you can't find him again, bait safely and make the life of some other scammer miserable--if he keeps scamming, though the scam names may change, one or more of his characters will get the attention of a baiter at some point in time. I know it's more satisfying to know that he is paying now, but it's really not worth the possible grief for you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Try Harder,

Glad to hear that you didn't lose any money, as I am sure you are aware, not everone is as fortunate as you after being in contact with a scammer.

You have recieved some great advice already, all of which is spot on.

If you could please post as much of the information as you have in regards to this at our sister site www.scamwarners.com . By doing so it will act as a warning to others and the volunteers at Scamwarners will be able to give advice to anybody who needs it.

The more information you can get, the more likely it is that it will save anotehr person from being scammed.

As to you playing with the scammer, again, not such a good idea, if you would like to begin your baiting career, that's fine, we are always happy to welcome new baiters here amd will be able to guide you through your early days, weeks or months here.

You may also want to take a look at the romance baiting FAQ, there is a link in my signature line, it was put together by some great romance baiters and will not only teach you about romance baiting, it will also teach you ways to spot a scammer, a very valuable thing to know in itself.

Please dont hesitate to ask if you need any baiting advice and the members of Scamwarners are also happy to answer scam related questions as well so dont hesitate to head over there for some great advice as well

Whatever it is you decide to do, by posting the scammers details publicly, you may well have already done enough to prevent a scam victim, well done Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about it too much, nobody is calling you idiot, quite the opposite actually, you managed to see through him didn't you. He's definitly not in UK don't worry. I didn't check if he actually is, but it's more of standard procedure for these lads just pretending to be.
My best guess is they are trying to present theirself to be of UK or US nationality just to look more trustworthy. And all of them usually have offspring and both of their parents having died in some bizarre accidents and so on. Dump the guy it's not to safe let them know anything real about you. Just create a gmail address using fake data and start baiting, there's nothing better than to see lads frustrated .. Twisted Evil
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

X-AOL-UID: 3028.1198885120
X-AOL-FILE: Anthony1.zip
X-AOL-DATE: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 8:02:48 PM Eastern Standard Time
Return-Path: <@>
Received: from rly-df04.mx.aol.com (rly-df04.mail.aol.com [172.19.156.17]) by air-df01.mail.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILINDF013-54349b0762d2a1; Thu, 05 Mar 2009 20:02:47 -0500
Received: from snt0-omc3-s30.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc3-s30.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.169]) by rly-df04.mx.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDF042-54349b0762d2a1; Thu, 05 Mar 2009 20:02:37 -0500
Received: from SNT107-W12 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s30.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:02:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_3179f612-92f4-45da-b8ef-d901ae5d9700_"
X-Originating-IP: [209.59.43.236]
To: <>
Subject: More About Me***ANTHONY FROM MATCH.COM
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:02:36 -0800
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Mar 2009 01:02:36.0682 (UTC) FILETIME=[3D3F6EA0:01C99DF7]
X-AOL-IP: 65.55.90.169
X-Mailer: Unknown (No Version)

--_3179f612-92f4-45da-b8ef-d901ae5d9700_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_56b2e9d4-4af7-4e1a-a1d4-5c1809404d04_"

--_56b2e9d4-4af7-4e1a-a1d4-5c1809404d04_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Last edited by tryharder on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems you have a much smarter lad than normal

209.59.43.236 Anonymous Proxy*

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there, Great job on figuring it out. A lot of people don't realize and become emotionally involved, so much so in fact they can't see the truth even when presented with hard facts. I'm glad you realized what was going on, and I'm also glad you found this forum. This is the best place on the net for 419scam information and help (other than http://www.scamwarners.com). You have some of the best baiters on the earth talking just above ^^^ One of them can actually walk on water Shocked Don't feel like you're an idiot, or stupid for asking questions. Were all here to bait these scum bags, but first and foremost were here to help victims and potential victims.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

omg I just checked that link..... I am happy I saw through this, but now i feel like a fool.....I am so happy I had red flags going up
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but first and foremost were here to help victims and potential victims

How true and so often understated Wink

@Tryharder, it took me ages to learn about headers, my only defense is not having the advantage of the love sticky

Oh, you are certainly no fool, nobody here would think you are

If they did I would find a suitable way to teach them Twisted Evil

Edit; If only I could find a keyboard with bigger keys to avoid pressing extra keys Wink

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+447024086684

He JUST gave me this....
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uk Redirect number that also comes up in These search hits
Redirect numbers are popular with scammers, they can be anywhere in the world and calls forward to them while at first glance it appears to be a genuine UK number, real people have little need for them

tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nother question for you. Should I just try to break it off with him kinda gently not let on I know what is going on? He does have info on me as I said and I do have2 younger children here and i don't want any trouble because of them. Please help me here I am not sure whaat to do
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TryHarder, I don't think It would be wise to continue to talk to this person. I would break contact ASAP. He will realize you lost interest and move on. How much info would you say he has? Just before you break contact, tell him you sold your old house and are moving in a new apartment. Problem solved there. @Murry, You know it's true, when I first started baiting I was all about kill accounts and fooling around with lads, but once I delved into things and people started contacting me for help...It became a bigger picture for me.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Try Harder,

Canadian has learnt well and his advice is spot on, the sooner you break contact the better

@Canadian, you will find that those who stick around here think the same way Wink

tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really appreciate the help here and I would like to learn more on this baiting stuff. I have found this to be a lesson learned about dting sites. I will post more of his emails and my replies. But the one thing I can say is when he told me he loved me right away that set alarms off for me. I would love to help stop these guys from doing this to others. I do have alot of emails from him all saved so I will post them for you. I will break it off with him without him knowing I figured it out. As far as info on me he has my phone numbers, address, name and all. Kind of surprised he kept this up he knows I have a son in military intelligence, lol. They really do have some big kahunas huh?

Oh and by the way i wish the keys were bgger too lol
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post away, Just add them to your last post. You just click "edit" and you can just keep adding to the bottom of your message. Keeps the Mod's Happy. Very Happy

tryharder
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way. This guy really is good from what i have seen. I have been nervous about match since I had met someone from my area had gone to dinner wth him a couple of times then found ot that he was on a sexual offender list for my state. Turned out he had raped and stalked woman and had been released from jail less then a year before I met him. I had never given him my address which I am happy I didn't do and made it so he broke it off with me. Figured it was better going about it that way.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TryHarder

All dating sites are places where you need to exerecise extreme caution, we dont deal with the sex offneders here, only the scammers and I have found them on every single dating site I have visited, obviously the free ones are more to the taste of scammers

To learn more, start by reading this http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681
There are sections that are more advanced and wont interest you yet, but read the parts about how to find a scammer and how to tell a scammer, if every real person on dating sites read and understood the contents of that link the scammers would find it very difficult to scam

When you do post the scammers emails, be sure to leave out your own informatin as well as dates, he is not going to knock on your door, but all teh same it isn't nice when they start threastening you and the ydo know where you live.

I have had a few death threats from scammers, I love getting them, for me, it means that I have done my job and I am safe in the knowledge that they dont actually know who I am, let alone where I am

Glad we could help you here,. we gets lots of practice and like to learn that there is one less potential scam victim out there Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic