SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheque massbait - maybe on again - watch this space

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point are we all in contact with him through the same email account?

My initial contact with him was through recruiting dept 08. That address was closed down and the bait continued with payment unit dept3.

If we are all corresponding with him through the same email account, maybe somebody can make up a Mailer message that we all get saying that there is a problem with the account.

We can send it to him pretending that we are not getting emails or can't send attachments, etc. If it comes from more than one person it will support the story.

Any thoughts?

Unfortunately I really need to work today, so I won't be around again until later today.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe we can just pretend like his emails don't come through and then tell him none of our friends gmail accounts are coming through either. Possibly write him from a yahoo or something and tell him people weren't getting our emails.

Like I said earlier: Consistency.

He's a suspicious little guy, but strength in numbers...

Edit: I see I've been out-typed. @HM: Yeah, I'm dealing with the payment dept.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I don't want to send him a Yahoo because of the IP address. I am not in the area where I claim to be. I assume that he must know about IP addresses, which is why he is using gmail in the first place. The idea is getting him to switch to yahoo, not us!

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True that. Aren't there other ways of masking an IP though? Is there a nerd in the house?

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, yes, the idea is if we can get him onto yahoo or another webmail provider or *any other way* (eg http://www.readnotify.com/ if he doesn't have images turned off) to get him to reveal his IP - it would just be nice for us to know where he's based. He's a paranoid, wily one, so we just have to try harder...

As for killing his accounts, yes it's a controversial move, but if you "owe" him money, he'll keep in contact with you Smile The advantage is that all those spam mails he's sent out to vics are no longer any use - vics can't respond, it keeps him on the hop, and it opens the door to dollar chopping Wink Ok, maybe we don't need an active cull at the moment, but it's part of the game for down the road
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody heard anything from our friend? I have not heard anything since yesterday morning, but somebody tried to call my K7 number last night. Unfortunately they did not leave a message.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still can't raise him, even with emails from a vic's friend character trying to pay his friends money from a cleanskin box - he must jump at shadows he's so paranoid, and has to have been baited hard in the past. I do hope he doesn't vanish altogether before we draw blood, but if nothing else Harvest Moon's chat with the ITP vic has been a very positive thing.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

have not heard anything more from him

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

on saturday I got the last message, whining, that ... today some Banks are open, you dont have to wait...
it was the answer to:
Quote:
Mr. George Patel

This is to infor you, that the Parcel has arrived. Next Monday I will go to the Bank.

-----
but I am a bit confused with time-zones and time-stamps on the mails,
so I dont know which monday,
your place or mine ?
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nothing here.

out of curiosity, how do you find out about incoming calls to a k7 number? I didn't realise you could do that...
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I just know that somebody called and left a 2-second blank "message". The only way you know there was a call is if they stay on the line a few seconds, before hanging up.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes my SIP number got flashed similarly yesterday. Couple of guys talking for about 4 seconds.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPS SHIPMENT TRACKING NUMBER -

Try this out guys. It may be fake, but let's see.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

on tuesday or wednesday, when I was logged in to that gmail- baiter account I have use with our employer, I saw at the chat-panel the green light, although I was set it to invisible.
so I think, he was online at this time, logged to his gmail account.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A night of developments! I know this is a slow thread everybody, our lad doesn't want to put on much of a show yet, but please do carry on as it is leading places and will help people.

Great stuff - I've highlighted the UPS number to the Mods - I don't know if we'll catch the parcel in the post, but it certainly helps. If we don't catch it. I guess HarvestMoon's ITP vic will be seeing another one soon Sad

And as for the gmail chat green light being on, you've no idea just how useful that nugget of info is! If anyone feels like using gmail chat to annoy him, do feel free as it's very time consuming for him.

And everybody - departments 1 and 3 are known live if anyone wants to join in, newbies especially - the likelihood of being dropped is high so we need a steady flow of new baiters please! Or old baiters with new boxes! This is a particularly low-conversation bait, the scammer is a man of few words, don't worry about this one being a major time-taker, you're "lucky" if he even talks to you.

It would be very helpful if any of you who have got characters baiting this guy, past and present, could PM me their character names and email addresses - this could be very useful later on...
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

some news:
today I got a message from a scamwarner cllff
Dear Friends,
W4RNING: You are being scammed by George P4tel / FOREX TR4DING
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Looks like your character has received a standard warning email. It happens every now and then. Just reply back to them with a thanks and that you are baiting the lad so they don't continue to warn you.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all - if anyone fancies jumping into this thread, (this is masked, don't worry) is still taking people - just send him the word "confirmed" and on the next line put your name and "address" and thank him for the opportunity.

Please PM me your baiting details (just name and email address is fine) and let the forum here know how you're getting on, if you're getting many responses, etc Smile
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Odd...After my daughter and I lost the check we did not hear from him for nearly a week. The last time we exchanged emails, he said he would not send another check until we sent some money to the Philippines to prove that we were sincere. I sent him a few emails asking him to please send another check, etc... But got no response.

Than today I got this...

Quote:
Hi there,
How you doing?
I would like to know what is actually going on.
I would like you to get back to me with the situation report.
The Company is actually worried at this point.
We have'nt heard anything from you since the payment has been delivered to you.
Please get back to me if you have cashed the Check and if you have sent the money.
We need a situation report right away.
This is very urgent.
Please get back to me before the end of the day today.
I await your immediate response.
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend ahead.
George

This sounds like it might be back on script... Or did he send another check but forgot to notify me?

So it looks like we are back in business.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hey MOM!!! Laughing

Seems like Dead George is running around looking for money. I just heard back from him. He sent this to my original character:

Quote:
I need you to please show interest again by saying "CONFIRM AGAIN"because some of our client sent payment and we dont know if it got to you,So if you dont have the payment and you still want this job position please say CONFIRM AGAIN and payment will be sent to you.

Of course, I was happy to oblige!

MBL, her name is Stephanie Plum. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
JL_Supertaster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi people. I received an email earlier today from sharond168 @optusnet.com.au about FOREX and a company called FOREX Trading it told me to reply to a Mr. George P4t3l at forex recruiting [email protected].
Well... I could tell it was a scam because I've gotten emails like this before, but I was curious and found it a little interesting to know more. So I looked up the company name, the email addresses and the name of the man. And that's how I found you guys. You freakin rock and I hope some of this info will help. I'd also like to get in on a little of this and see how you guys do your thing!

the email led me to this URL http:// www.amaro. com. au/agent_scroll.html

Last edited by JL_Supertaster on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Superstar. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JL_Supertaster and welcome!

Please could you PM me with the exact email address he asked you to send to? I believe the 'from' address will have been forged anyway, so I'm not worried about that - he covers his tracks really really well.

Thanks, and glad you found us here Smile
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
^^^ Hey MOM!!! Laughing
Seems like Dead George is running around looking for money.

Hey Daughter!!! Laughing Are you driving Dead George crazy again?

Certainly seems like a disconnect between this week and last week. Maybe the first lad got fired because so many workers lost their checks?

So has anybody else had any more responses?

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH MOM!!! Laughing

Actually not. I don't think Dead George would reply to Janey even if we did pay him! Laughing

Otherwise, nothing here. But I didn't expect much. It is Sunday, after all.

Maybe tomorrow. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic